Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invention of a retired Serbian engeneer

YouTube - ‪Provodnik jedna zica...‬‏

Milutin Miletich is a retired technology engineer (not electrical), , he has invented something extraordinary. Alternating current is filtered and flows through ONE wire only and powers a classic light bulb. His words are that he was able to join positive, negative and the ground into one electrical flow, and that is not all - human can hold the wire without any problems! The power is 220V in Serbia (you can see in the video that he is using the regular power supply), and 220V powers the light bulb, so voltage stays the same.
    There are no sparks, the power is totally safe, even you cut the wire, the flow will stop but without any sparks. So safety is one of the greatest benefits.
    He says that he was able to make sure that no electrons would escape the wire. His claim is also that there are significant (drastic) savings in power consumptions (he is using it for his water heater and thermal blanket). He also says that this type of current can heat the wire up to 1000C and be used as a heater, and that all high voltage cables could be replaced with a much smaller profile wire. He also claims that this setup can be adjusted so that 5Kw flows through 1mm wire. With slightly bigger profiles, much more power could be used.
    He says he had worked on this patent for 20 years, and it is now being evaluated by the patent office.

p.s. I am a layman, just tried to translate the fascinating video. Obviously, the patent has not been evaluated yet, but it would be very interesting to find out how he did that.
    Last edited by Ras; 06-15-2011, 02:58 AM. Reason: More precise translation

@Ras
    Thanks for that video link, these video's never cease to amaze me . Just imagine--- all the best physicists, all the best scientists, all the best EE's, all the supposedly smartest damn people on the planet and not a single one of them can seem to do what this elderly retired engineer can. This is because a fancy degree or a high IQ does not amount to a hill of beans if there is no creativity, no intuition or inventiveness.
    Imagine all this information, knowledge and understanding yet the supposedly best and brightest cannot seem to accomplish anything of consequence, anything that really matters. In this respect we are all equals, we all have an equal opportunity to do great things if we put our mind to it.
    Regards
    AC

Comment

This patent will probably be bought by a corporation and then thrown away silently. I am sure there were many breakthroughs like this in the past that were never implemented. Also, schools are full of dogma and completely wrong teachings - and they do not encourage real independence in research. So, degrees also mean that a person has gone through a high level of brainwashing. Some of the engineers are able to shrug that off and still continue true research, but most are just doing what they were taught to.
      Last edited by Ras; 06-15-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

It reminds me of Dr Avramenko's Single-Wire Energy Transmission

This device has been discovered by the PhD. Stanislav Avramenko in May 10th,1993
        and a patent application has been filed. He has found a mean for transmitting
        electrical energy via a single-wire transmission line with a minimal of losses.

EXPERIMENT #1:
        Two wires is connected to a small box. " This is a simple monovibrator, you may
        notice that there is only one wire which comes out the box, only one wire " say
        the inventor, Stanilav Avramenko. This single wire is linked to two wires connected
        to a small light bulb. When Avramenko switch on the generator, the light bulb come on,
        then he replaces the light bulb by a small fan and the fan begin to turn.
        The Avramenko's experiment

The AFEP v1.2, Single-Wire Energy transmission test by Jean-Louis Naudin

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if he used the same solution - there may be even more people who figured that out, but it was never used commercially. I am sure Milutin (engineers name) would be disappointed to hear that somebody else has already done the same thing, but it could be a different solution too.

Comment

Very interesting. I have done similar one wire energy transfer at alomst 100% efficiency to power a 10w bulb using tuned Tesla coils, but he seems to not have any of those. Do you know a patent number for this?
            It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

At the time when the video was made, the patent was still pending - I have no further information. They just said that 'patent office' is reviewing the documentation and the test results.

Comment

...Avramenko's circuit 'must not be grounded' - whereas Miletich claims thath he used the ground also. But he also mentioned special materials he used for the wire, depending on the purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Ras View Post
                  But he also mentioned special materials he used for the wire, depending on the purpose.
                  That's interesting, reminds me of Keely and his three element wire.
                  Off topic, Milutin was Nikola Teslas fathers name too.

Comment

First, I don't see ground cable used.Only phase and neutral. Second , they do not show important part of circuit, in other words do not show in video all cables.Do you have any other videos ?

Comment

Alternating current is filtered and flows through ONE wire only and powers a classic light bulb.

Comment

I don't have any further information but will try to get it by contacting the authors. This could be very well an invention that already exists, or it could have been presented in a not completely correct way - but to me it looks quite genuine, that is why I posted it. I am in no way related to this man or the authors of the video other that we share the same native language (Serbian).

Comment

interesting coincidence, this was posted on Before its News:

Before It's News

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Ras:
                            The patent is pending...??? It may be pending, pending, and pending...
                            This safe, cool, and strong non-shocking type of electricity is great news, even though it may have been done by someone else before. But, he does not explain the working principal of the one wire converter. Looks more like an antenna, to me. Or maybe he does explain it better, in the other three parts of his videos. If I only could understand them. I'm very interested in this type of thing:
                            YouTube - ‪NEW TESLA, NEW SERBIAN INVENTION!!! MILUTIN MILETIC TAMED ELECTRICITY!‬‏

Comment

All videos just repeat the same thing. He does say that the wire is not expensive and in his words "electricity is without voltage and without escaping (or moving) electrons" (whatever that means). He also said that he used an empty stable as his laboratory and that all materials are available, he did not use anything special. He does say that the material used for the wire is important, but not expensive. He claims that using his solution would remove all fire and injury hazards from electricity.

Comment

Working...
                              X