The Power of Your Other Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Your Other Hand

Has anyone here read the book "The Power of Your Other Hand " and put into practice what she wrote about? If yes, what were your results? I have found it a lot of fun and sooo interesting.

What does the previous post have to do with this thread???

I find that really interesting, Rhozzi. I haven't read that book, but I'd be interested to know what it says. I'm ambidextrous, so I find that such a fascinating subject. Would you mind sharing a bit with us the main points of the book, Rhozzi?
    Psychic Empowerment for Spiritual Growth: http://www.seasofmintaka.com/
    Soul Realignment, Intuitive Healing, Natural Cosmetics, Travel, Walks in the Country and Just Some Good All-Round Blogging: http://theseasofmintaka.com/

Comment

I read this book. Well I didn't actually read just was browsing through and I found out a lot of interesting over there. I can recommend it to read for everyone who is curious about his or her palm lines
      Flv to avi Converter

Comment

I am lefthanded and started practising with my right hand after reading the book. I would address my questions to the child within me and get an answer having to do with my childhood. I would address a question to God within me (I am Christian by faith) and get some pretty interesting answers to my questions...one being "Why can we not ask directly as to how to heal Altzheimers and dementia?" The answer I received was..."Life is a journey, not a destination." Which my interpitation was...It's in the journey that we find the answers to our questions and the joy of discovery. I build dollhouses and if someone had just handed me a dollhouse I would have missed all the discovery or learning the different skills and the joy of accomplishment. I asked this question, 'Who is answering my questions because some came in a different way than my normal thought patterns? the answer I received was ...your human spirit. At first I was disappointed but then I realized, it is my human spirit that walks by faith. Using my right hand to write and eat has improved a lot and one of the things written in the book mentioned about how using both hands can bring balance to the brain. So, to me, it has been worth the practice.

Comment

I apologize to the person who asked to know a few points written in the book, not about my personal experiences regarding putting the information into practice. I don't remember a lot of the information but some of the info. was to help right-handed people get in touch with their creative abilities which, according to some, is more available by using the left hand since it is believed that our right-hand is connected more to left side of brain and left hand to right side of brain. The author believes we are also able to get more in touch with our inner world and by doing that, can have a positive influence on our outer world.

Comment

Serenac,
            Are you able to do most everything with each hand, including being able to write with both? If I remember correctly, she did mention there is a difference in being able to function with both hands and being able to write with both.

Comment

rhozzi thank you for bringing this up...I have downloaded the book and will be reading through it soon ...

A little interesting fact...if you do a little research...you will find out that Count of St Germain was Able to write with both Hands and with the same handwriting for both hands
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Well said MonsieurM. You are absolutely right.
                Psychic Phone Readings

Comment

It this book suitable for the beginner in palm reading or those who have just taken an interest in the palm? I am new to it so am looking for something basic but informative.

Comment

If you haven’t read this book yet, then you should download this book and read it. It is very useful for you as you want to know about palm readings.
                    Psychic Phone Readings

Comment

Working...
                    X