KILL ANY VIRUS OF BACTERIA IN YOUR BODY!!! Robert Beck and Micro-currents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KILL ANY VIRUS OF BACTERIA IN YOUR BODY!!! Robert Beck and Micro-currents

Surprised I didn't see a thread on this in here. Maybe not many of you are familiar with the work of Robert Beck and micro-currents.

Beck build a little device and gave out the plans for free for anyone to build and cause "spontaneous remission" of any disease of the body that originates from virus or bacteria.

The little buggers get immobilized by the micro currents in the body and get flushed out. There is NO WAY that they can develop any type of immunity to this treatment.

Beck successfully treated AIDS patients and many other diseases.

Dr Bob Beck video - lecture on curing cancer and HIV with microcurrents!

He claims that he was able to GROW HIS HAIR BACK. I gave a friend this device and she tried it faithfully for a few months and I noticed she had NOTICEABLE hair growth. So that part I can verify first hand.

If you would like to build your own, here's Bob's circuit.

If you want something to protect yourself from any pandemic the government will be throwing out at the people to kill off the "useless eaters", you better have this in your cabinet.

That is a good circuit. The problem with most zappers are they made with DC output. DC output will accumulate voltage and can burn skin. Here is with part and explanation of how it works:
    http://www.sharinghealth.com/beckpro...ldyourown.html

These bellow are my version.

I use the solid state version occasionally when my families get flues, cough or fever. The latest version use toroid core with single coil.

Comment

These two links have some more info.

http://www.sharinghealth.com/pdfs/buildyourown.pdf
      http://www.sharinghealth.com/pdfs/bl...dfrequency.pdf

This is neat, I think I'll try this.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
        That is a good circuit. The problem with most zappers are they made with DC output. DC output will accumulate voltage and can burn skin.
        Zappers (like Hulda Clark's) are NOT the same as Robert Beck's device. These Zappers don't use the observation of micro currents to immobilize the parasites. Many of them seem to me to be more like replications of Rife principles.

According to Robert Beck, "zappers" are not nearly as effective since they do not apply micro currents to the blood consistently.

Beck's device is based on research from the Albert Einstein College that small currents will immobilize all virus and bacteria. They are basically electrocuted. Nothing fancy or frequency dependent. Just plain micro currents through the blood.

Beck uses DC across your wrist to pass currents through your vein as the blood passes by. Blood is 700 times more conductive than the rest of your body.

I've not had too many problems with DC burns. But AC currents should work as well, the important factor is to get that current through the blood by applying the electrodes across the veins.

Here is more information on the full Beck protocol for those interested.

The Bob Beck Protocol

Bob Beck Protocol: A Health Protocol for Use at Home (Part 1) by Sharing Health

Comment

Originally posted by Madnate View Post
          These two links have some more info.

http://www.sharinghealth.com/pdfs/buildyourown.pdf
          http://www.sharinghealth.com/pdfs/bl...dfrequency.pdf

This is neat, I think I'll try this.
          Great Madnate! Good links also. Just be sure to watch all of the video's before you start.

This device will also increase the effectiveness that your body absorbs medicines and any type of things you are taking into your body (like vitamins). The blood basically "dilates" or open's up and increases it ability to take up things in the blood's serum.

So you should not be taking any medication for at least a couple of days before you start the Beck blood electrification.

Beck's blood (he has since passed away) at the time of the first video had ZERO parasites when examined under dark field microscopy. His blood was able to live for at least 2 months outside his body! Most people's blood will only live for about 2 days. This came from his use of this little device. "Immortal blood" when all the parasites within our bodies are eliminated.

Comment

Just a note about cancer. The Beck device will not directly kill cancer BUT when your body is cleared of parasites, your immune system will be less stressed and at full strength.

The idea is that your body already knows how to kill cancer and when your immune system is at full strength, your body will destroy the cancer itself.

Unlike the methodology of "traditional" cancer treatment that destroys your immune system. This basically is the very opposite of what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
              Just a note about cancer. The Beck device will not directly kill cancer BUT when your body is cleared of parasites, your immune system will be less stressed and at full strength.

The idea is that your body already knows how to kill cancer and when your immune system is at full strength, your body will destroy the cancer itself.

Unlike the methodology of "traditional" cancer treatment that destroys your immune system. This basically is the very opposite of what you need.
              Nicely put. When you bring your body back into a healthy state, then it will be able to dispose of the cancer.

Thanks for sharing the circuit. I'm very intrigued by all this. I've heard that using a taser gun on victims of poisonous snake bites have been cured of the toxic effects.

Comment

Great Madnate! Good links also. Just be sure to watch all of the video's before you start.

This device will also increase the effectiveness that your body absorbs medicines and any type of things you are taking into your body (like vitamins). The blood basically "dilates" or open's up and increases it ability to take up things in the blood's serum.

So you should not be taking any medication for at least a couple of days before you start the Beck blood electrification.

Beck's blood (he has since passed away) at the time of the first video had ZERO parasites when examined under dark field microscopy. His blood was able to live for at least 2 months outside his body! Most people's blood will only live for about 2 days. This came from his use of this little device. "Immortal blood" when all the parasites within our bodies are eliminated.
                You answered some questions I had this morning, Thanks! I have some other questions but I need to watch the videos first.

Comment

bob beck protocol

Comment

So to build something like this I should have
                    50-100microamperes of current with a 50% duty cycle square wave 27V (54V peak to peak).

Is this correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Madnate View Post
                      So to build something like this I should have
                      50-100microamperes of current with a 50% duty cycle square wave 27V (54V peak to peak).

Is this correct?
                      I'm not sure if it's an alternating polarity square wave form but no reason that shouldn't work. Beck also used a frequency of about 4 cycles per second.

I would just followed exactly the schematic provided above. It's a pretty cheap and easy circuit to build. No reason to try other circuits when this one has been proven to work.

The important thing is getting that current through your blood.

The treatment starts off at about 2 hours a day for about a month to detox. Then only a few times a week for maintenance thereafter. This is about the only downside to this method, many people just don't have the discipline to correctly follow the protocol if they are relatively healthy and are just experimenting.

Comment

Originally posted by jtanguay View Post
                        I've heard that using a taser gun on victims of poisonous snake bites have been cured of the toxic effects.
                        Very interesting, never heard that one before but doesn't sound like the same observation Beck made. Beck's micro currents kill viruses and bacteria, they don't influence toxins as far as I know.

Maybe the taser killed all the pathogens in the body, the immune system's work load was greatly decreased and it was able to remove the toxins? Just a guess here.

Comment

I'm not sure if it's an alternating polarity square wave form but no reason that shouldn't work. Beck also used a frequency of about 4 cycles per second.

I would just followed exactly the schematic provided above. It's a pretty cheap and easy circuit to build. No reason to try other circuits when this one has been proven to work.

The important thing is getting that current through your blood.

The treatment starts off at about 2 hours a day for about a month to detox. Then only a few times a week for maintenance thereafter. This is about the only downside to this method, many people just don't have the discipline to correctly follow the protocol if they are relatively healthy and are just experimenting.
                          I don't have the exact parts on hand and it will be some time before I order parts. I just wanted to make sure I understand what the circuit is doing and I also wanted to experiment with the parts I have now . I do understand the importance of the maintenance and I have the discipline to do it. I want to build a couple extra units with electrodes and silver wire for our survival bags.

The videos are long but worth watching.

Comment

In Body electricity Beck mention that positive polarity kill infection and negative polarity enhance growth.

According to Gerry Vassilatos, Bob Beck device will directly kill cancer. Andrija Puharich use spark to directly melted tumor of three experimental dogs.

Two circuit I post above is not Bob Beck blood electrifier nor Hulda Clark zapper, my circuit utilize spike with random frequency

Some believe that dull signal level will prevent penetration of skin and only allow transfer of electricity at skin.

I had use the solid state version to ease flues and cough. I also use higher power level to cure athletes foot where off the self drug can not cure. Never reappear again.

I never had problem with burn because the circuit I post the above is AC. Unless you use it at painfull level.

I believe the use of this kind of medication should be limited and need to be paired with cell growth enhancing device. I use cemenite.

Comment

Yeah, perhaps necessary sometimes for different reasons,
                              but when to think dissimilarly then one of reason of poor health is panic fear of bacterias - meretricious hygiene today - every kind of anti-bacterial soaps and so on kills all microorganism, inkluded useful ones, whereby killing "only harmful" bacterias our body will lose our inbuilt natural-born ability to fight with diseases - man will lose acquired immunity and the rest of life need to be spent inside sterilized G suit, no sex no normal food, no fresh air
                              cheers,
                              khabe

Comment

Working...
                              X