X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad Gives Cannabis Oil to Toddler Battling Brain Cancer -

Spokane makes an appearance

Dad Gives Cannabis Oil to Toddler Battling Brain Cancer - Medical Marijuana
    To call what the Hyde family has been through a "parent's worst nightmare" sounds like a horrible cliche. But, it's hard to imagine what else you could call it. Their two-year old son Cash was diagnosed last year with a stage 4 brain tumor; he nearly died more times than they can count. He was miserable from the chemotherapy coursing through his body. Until his dad made a controversial decision to give cannabis to his young son. KXLY 4's Melissa Luck reports.

YouTube - ‪Dad Gives Cannabis Oil to Toddler Battling Brain Cancer - Medical Marijuana‬‏

Thanks for the good news Ash!

Comment

WOW! This is amazing. Thanks Ash

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Thanks guys, I am collecting a large resource on this my friends and will upload it into a DVD and PDF for all, there is a lot on this stuff that's not consolidated into one resource YET... .

the question with this is, how much of the THC acted to counter the chemo drugs for appetite(the role his dad took), as opposed to THC actually SHRINKING the tumor...

Comment

Hello ash, sometime last year you mentioned dvd 'The answer to Cancer' I recieved a copy of it and was totally won over by it. Sourced the ingredients, followed the dvd info: and made a jar of the 'black-salve'.
          In late jan/2011 started to treat a facial lump that i'd had a couple of years, DR said "ok, lets see how it goes" the usual.
          Anyway 18 month later the hospital gets involved, and you can guess what they have in mind.
          So I think ok I can use Black salve, if it is cancer it will prove it, if not, no harm done.
          Long story short. Amazing result, proof in 24hr.
          More than one treatment required, but a great feeling doing it for yourself.
          And once you prove to yourself it works, you easily discuss it with other folk.
          Thanks again Ash for the DVD mention, highly recomended too all our readers,
          'the answer to Cancer'

Regards, Bren.

Comment

marijuana dispensaries

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
            Spokane makes an appearance
            Right here in Spokane they just closed all the dispensaries.

Dispensaries were saying that since they were serving one customer
            at a time they were complying.

They thought they had a loophole because the law says that a dispensary
            can only be for one single patient. One single dispensary per patent.
            That is pretty much worthless. So since dispensaries were providing for
            multiple people, they all got shut down.

Basically there is no point in a dispensary existing to provide for one single
            person so each patient can just grow their own making the entire concept
            of a dispensary pointless.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by brenie View Post
              Hello ash, sometime last year you mentioned dvd 'The answer to Cancer' I recieved a copy of it and was totally won over by it. Sourced the ingredients, followed the dvd info: and made a jar of the 'black-salve'.
              In late jan/2011 started to treat a facial lump that i'd had a couple of years, DR said "ok, lets see how it goes" the usual.
              Anyway 18 month later the hospital gets involved, and you can guess what they have in mind.
              So I think ok I can use Black salve, if it is cancer it will prove it, if not, no harm done.
              Long story short. Amazing result, proof in 24hr.
              More than one treatment required, but a great feeling doing it for yourself.
              And once you prove to yourself it works, you easily discuss it with other folk.
              Thanks again Ash for the DVD mention, highly recomended too all our readers,
              'the answer to Cancer'

Regards, Bren.
              Bren whoooly crap man! i missed this it was only by CHANCE that i saw Aaron's reply and checked this thread, i nearly fell off my chair. Its been a very busy time for me with the cancer course

My sister has a brain cancer
              Dad has a skin one (they are doing the Gerson and black salve)

Bren to read that really made everyones day here brother, i cant believe you did that by your self, can i put a credit and testimonial to you in the doc?, i am beside my self, i am going to get medical records of black salve working (before and after) with some participating doctors, stay tuned we are going to blow the lid on the cancer industry.

Bren, you are helping us do this, you really have inspired us , thank you so much for posting this.

Sincerely
              Ash

Comment

Ash good to hear from you.
                You make it sound a bigger deal than it was, I just followed the instructions on the dvd that you had mentioned, magic! dvd (One cure for cancer)
                got the title wrong in my last email !
                We just have to convince folks, after all the 'brainwashing' Dr knows best etc:
                there is so much we can do for ourselves. Do what you like with my info: you are more than welcome.

Regards, Brenie

Comment

Hi Ash, let us spread the word, you can watch 'Burzynski movie' for free 11/13 june on.. Burzynski the Movie
                  Great information on supression of cancer treatment... https://www.burzynskimovie.com/index...article&id=110

Regards to you and Family, Bren.
                  Last edited by brenie; 06-11-2011, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Black salve

My husband & I have used black salve a few times. My husband went to a cancer skin check centre & was told he was fine. He decide to use the salve on a few suspicious spots 4 out of 6 came up with a eschar and weeped for a few days now totally healed. I on the other hand had. Malignant melanoma 15 years ago & was left with a Huge scar. I used it on the scar after piercing it so it got through the scar tissue and it was pretty sore that night & was weeping for a few days also. I took lots of photos & it's healing still now after a few months as it was pretty big. So we are converted uses of the salve & also have watched the DVD answer to cancer.great that there are some alternative medicines out there.

Comment

Four decades of drug war tyranny may come to an end with Ron Paul's new effort to legalize marijuana

V
                      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Ashtweth,

Thanks for sharing - this TV news report gives some corroboration to the "Run from the cure" documentary:
                        YouTube - ‪RUN FROM THE CURE - Full Version‬‏
                        I watched the whole film a while ago and highly recomend it.

Jacek

Comment

Guys thanks for the updates, very useful, we are getting there with the cancer course, we just finished another black salve case here is Peter James results

Bren, this one should make you feel better too
                          SCC cancer gone using the black salve we said to use

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                            Guys thanks for the updates, very useful, we are getting there with the cancer course, we just finished another black salve case here is Peter James results

Bren, this one should make you feel better too
                            SCC cancer gone using the black salve we said to use

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Ash
                            Ash, thanks for the updates. My regards to peter those photos are a great inspiration to anyone who is just thinking about trying this.
                            Sure it looks a bit gruesome but just wait and see in a few weeks, trying to pass this info: along to folks is a hell of a struggle, maybe 1/10 takes it in and will maybe try, or come back for more info: but that's a result.
                            However as you know 'a picture' is worth a thousand words.
                            Personally after my own experience I have no hesitation in applying the Black-salve too any offending spots etc: if it cant harm and can most likely cure, it's worth a try.

Power to our Project. regards, Bren.

Comment

People have been using cannabis for thousands of years to alleviate many issues. This, coupled with the other beneficial factors of the plant such as hemp, makes it a huge threat to giant corporations. Sort of like why we are all here

Comment

Working...
                              X