Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to counter claims that EPFX is fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to counter claims that EPFX is fake?

Can anyone supply any thoughts or evidence on how I can respond to people who claim the EPFX / SCIO is fake?

The dis-believers sometimes refer to the following TV report from the CBC TV website (Canada's Gov't Supported website):

NOTES:
    (a) The EPFX portion starts at the 18:00 minute mark of the CBC TV Report (EPFX part is only 3.5 minutes long).
    (b) Or just watch YouTube link below for only the EPFX segment (<4 minutes long).
    (c) This is the update episode - includes the result from Health Canada that banned the sale of EPFX in Canada in 2009.

LINK CBC TV: Is the EPFX still allowed to be sold in Canada?

LINK YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ChyxfWuYAs

INTERESTING!!!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Energizer-Bunny; 03-24-2015, 02:57 AM. Reason: Original link no longer worked.

I have no problem with this!

I normally use TWO SOURCES:

(1) Wikipedia:
    Electro Physiological Feedback Xrroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

- but ignore the parts like "...discredited... resulted in death... world-side scam... not recognized as real..."

Hmmm... I guess that doesn't leave much. I thought it previously had more of the beneficial stuff listed? Not sure what happened.

(2) A great review listing the technical benefits:

- again, ignore the obvious negative stuff like "...bogus... the harm the machine does... male patient diagnosed as pregnant & had testicular cancer... not a bio-feedback device.."
    - Some Notes on the Quantum Xrroid (QXCI) and William C. Nelson

Comment

This is a great idea for a thread!! I'm new to EPFX, and looking for ways to overcome the negative stuff people say. Wondering why there are no replies?
      Surely somebody must have some positive input here? Anyone?

Comment

now i get it

Ok now I get it!
        I just read the moderators sticky note at the top, and it says

"The EPFX does NOT diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease"

It's a little more clear when the forum moderator says the product is worthless.

That explains why this place is a graveyard, everyone's selling their machine, and the guy trying to sell me seemed like a low-life.

Glad I spend nothing but a few conversations.

Thanks moderator!

Comment

Looking for other's input as well.

Comment

Is it a scam?

I own a SCIO machine and I know one thing for a fact. if I run a virus/bacteria test on a sick patient, and 5 minutes later I'll run it again (just to make sure), the results of the causes - virus/bacteria in the second test would be totally diferent...

Since there was no treatment betwee the tests I would expect to get the same results.. but that's not nessecarily going to happen with the SCIO.

Now, is it a scam? scientificaly speaking it is definetely a scam!

But, there are many practitioners who use it very successffuly, so who knows? is it really working? or maybe is't just a placebo?

Comment

A Fixed Link !!!

Getting ready for the 2015 Show!

BTW, that CBC link you had no longer works... Here's the correct one:

Miracle Makers or Money Takers? - Marketplace - CBC Player

See ya!
              MM

------------------------

Originally posted by Energizer-Bunny View Post
              Can anyone supply any thoughts or evidence on how I can respond to people who claim the EPFX/SCIO is fake?

They sometimes refer to this online TV report: Is the EPFX still allowed to be sold in Canada? | Marketplace

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X