Question re Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re Profile

Hi, I've been trying to figure out why my location doesn't show up on my posts like it does for other posters. So, as I was looking around the forum, I went into the member's list and saw that my location doesn't show up on that list although it shows up on my profile, and surprise! It also lists my gender as male, rather than female. Oh, golly, I wasn't aware that PATHS could do that .... .... can someone change me back? I'd be ever so grateful.

Carol

User Control Panel

Hi Carol, You can go in yourself and edit your profile by clicking on 'User CP' at the top left corner of the blue area of the header. Once you make the changes - at the bottom just click save and everything will be done.
    Love, Light, Gratitude and Joy,
    Maggie
    Love, Light, Gratitude & Joy
    CeCee

My Mystic PATHS Website
    Word Whisperer
    My Squidoo Lens - ThetaHealing, Reiki,

Comment

Originally posted by MoxieMags View Post
      Hi Carol, You can go in yourself and edit your profile by clicking on 'User CP' at the top left corner of the blue area of the header. Maggie

Thank you, Maggie! I'm me once again. It confused me, because it was listed right on "profile" but not on the "members list." And "male" is the default on the User CP. I've been trying to figure that out for days now. Thanks so much!
      Carol

Comment

Working...
      X