Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Vacuum? And how does energy come from it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Vacuum? And how does energy come from it?

bye bye bye
    Last edited by pengrove; 05-12-2011, 09:52 PM.

bye bye bye

Comment

Don't expect any "profesional" to give you this secret for free.
      You need to buy their books, dvd's, cd's etc. so you can "learn" about their "take on it"
      without giving you any practical application on how to "capture" this free energy from the vacuum.

Its busine$$.

Regards Itsu.

Comment

bye bye bye

Comment

Certainly not a professional here..but the simplest method of extracting energy from something that uses a vacuum, would be a solar panel. Energy going from the sun, through the vacuum of space and then down through the Earth's atmosphere to the panel.
          A vacuum being an area or space without anything in that space, devoid of gases, electrons, bits of anything within that space.

Another way of extracting energy from a vacuum, would be to find a coin in a hoover bag when cleaning the house and put it in the coin fed electricity meter

Comment

please do not insult the members of this forum

Originally posted by Itsu View Post
            Don't expect any "profesional" to give you this secret for free.
            You need to buy their books, dvd's, cd's etc. so you can "learn" about their "take on it"
            without giving you any practical application on how to "capture" this free energy from the vacuum.

Its busine$$.

Regards Itsu.
            Disrespecting the members on this forum is not tolerated. There are
            countless schematics and diagrams that have been posted right here
            in this forum and but you will not understand what is happening if
            you do not do the research.

If you want to tap the vaccum "energy", turn on a flashlight, you are then
            tapping the potential straight from the vaccum.

This thread is for Pengrove and for whatever he wants to hear,
            but leave the snide remarks about myself or any other member out
            of the conversation, period.
            Last edited by Aaron; 05-05-2011, 03:15 AM.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

bye bye bye

Comment

Ok, I am only a beginner here, and certainly no "expert" (if such a creature does indeed exist :P ) but here is my take on this question.

What i understand vacuum energy to be, is the same energy that is constantly forcing the entire universe to expand more and more rapidly. it shows no signs of stopping, and this energy has to come from somewhere, right? I have heard it called dark energy or negative energy, and energy from the vacuum (vacuum of space, but apparently it's all around us just as abundantly as in the actual vacuum of space ) from what i understand, and again I would like to emphasize my limited understanding of all this, is in the SSG energizer (the only system of many discussed on this forum that i know anything about) the energy comes into the system through the bloch wall in the electromagnet of the coil.
                This energy is able to come into the system when the electromagnetic field in the coil is collapsing, and that is where the high voltage spikes come from in all coils. Normally clamped out of electrical systems at all costs, the SSG system and many others I have read about, instead use this spike of energy in a useful way.
                It is my understanding that all electrical systems use this energy all the time, though it is only recently been understood how and why by more than a handful of people. As Aaron stated above, turn on a flashlight and you are actively tapping "vacuum energy". the batteries (or any "power generator") create the dipole for that energy to flow into the electrical system, and then have to constantly recreate the dipole. the actual work is done by vacuum energy and always has been.

hope all that made some sense, and again, i am new so if i have anything incorrect, by all means, let me know

trying to figure it all out myself
                N8
                The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

Something interesting

Some where, I can't find it now, I seen that one researcher tried to evacuate closed tubes made of different materials 100%. But could not do it. No matter what the material or how thick the material or how much vacuum he used, there was always some Hydrogen present in the tube. No other gas, just Hydrogen. After a while, he came to the conclusion that the Hydrogen was part of space. All space was made up of small amounts of Hydrogen. It is the basic material of the Universe. Well this sort of makes sense to me anyway. Many authors, such as Donald E. Scott claim that space is not a empty vacuum at all, but filled with a small amount of Hydrogen. I tend to think this is true. If so, this may be a starting point to search for energy from space. It is just a thought.
                  One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                  Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

Well, i would like to add here that vacuum is increasingly becoming important these days. There is a whole branch of science dedicated to the study of vacuums. Modern devices like circuit chips need to be fabricated with vacuum. Also labs use vacuum for thermal insulation. As you have already mentioned it has the very important use of extracting energy( SunFusion Solar) as well
                    SunFusion Solar

Comment

I'm no expert either...

The best way I can visualize vacuum energy is to use an example of a disruptive discharge across a spark gap that creates a sudden sharp gradient loss of electrical current. The spark gap has an air gap where the air between the contacts must ionize and become electrified to the extent that the air literally becomes the path of current in the circuit. To do this it takes pressure of a sort. I visualize using a water tank (that can dump out its water very quickly - capacitors) and plumbing hooked up to a one way pressure valve (that can let a very large volume of water out very fast - spark gap). Imagine that the water tank has no other source of input however it can dump all its water out in one instantaneous flush. What would happen once it when the tank flushed out instantly out the one way valve? With out any place to draw more water the tank would collapse in upon itself with out anything available to fill the void. This would be a vacuum effect in our plumbing. In our electrical circuit, nature provides us with a source of current from the ether (Tesla) that will rush in to take up the empty space in the circuit and will search out the best path to ground. (like a tesla coil). When we see the purple arcs of radiant current literally flowing through the air into the topload of a tesla coil, we are witnessing a visual example of radiant energy at play working to balance a resonant disruptive discharge that is tapping the ether.

Once again. I'm no expert and i'm writing this as i am running out the door to work. :P However i would love it if anyone would correct me if i'm making any theoretical mistakes in my imaginary model.

L&L
                      TheDude
                      Last edited by thedude; 05-05-2011, 12:37 PM.
                      EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                      ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

Comment

One problem with the space vacuum, is that people see time as a trucking along gradual plod of seconds and hours, which leaps into billions of years of unfathomable quantity when talking about space time. So, it would seem, interactions and energy quantifications are based upon needing to model an everlasting expansion principle.
                        What if the whole system of big bang and eventual decay really only takes 1 second in total ? We are here, we live at this speed.
                        The very same forces and mathematics would apply, but how our mind would wrap around the 1 second model would most likely change. The bang would be akin to the mentioned spark gap energising, then the decay of the magnetic influences and energies released would be our current universe expanding out. In short, one spark into the spark gap.

To take energy from the vacuum is, in my opinion, to collect energies present within it. It's always there, it always will be there until no atom or electron moves...until the last remnant of that spark having been fired is over.
                        It's a wave, an electromagnetic storm force. With the right idea and construction, you can ride that electromagnetic wave like a surfer and in the process of which, dip a bucket into the wave and extract the energy.

Comment

bye bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by pengrove View Post
                            I think it is very important that I understand what the vacuum is. Could a professional please explain to me what the vacuum is? And how do I get energy from this vacuum?

I would like all of us to have the correct visualization of what we are talking about here.
                            I'm no physicist but this is how I see it

What is a vacuum? This is a very important question, we were told at school and even in university that it is empty space. This is not correct

A vacuum is an area that is devoid of matter but not necessarily empty. If we look at atoms and molecules they are large things that have measurable mass, because they have mass they have gravity and tend to clump together or at least stay in reasonable proximity in the case of gasses.

What can be found in the vacuum are all forms of radiant energy (heat, light etc), magnetism, gravity and so on. There is also evidence that there are sub atomic particles many of which have charge (quarks and the things they say quarks are made of)

Is it these charged sub atomic particles that are the radiant energy that we collect in our circuits? Just think about it, if we create a dipole the negative end will attract all things positive and repel all things negative and vice versa. They will remain in proximity to the dipole until the dipole is discharged because any system will try to reach equilibrium of charge.

At the moment of creation or destruction of a dipole these charged particles move to balance the charge. Maybe it is something similar to inertia that allows us to collect some of these charged particles

Is the reason lead acid batteries are good at absorbing this energy because they are full of charged ions?

Is this the reason we can find radiant around plasmas?

If we have a battery with a coil connected to the positive terminal we have a dipole. Positive subatomic particles will be repelled from this coil and negative attracted. When we connect the other end of the coil to the negative of the batter, we short the dipole causing a reversing of polarity in the coil until the subatomic negative particles are repelled and the positives move in to rebalance the system.

Hope you can understand what I am saying

Comment

bye bye bye
                              Last edited by pengrove; 05-12-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X