Open Source Project for Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Source Project for Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission

thought to create this thread dedicated to the Open Source Project for Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission since i could not find any mention of it in the forum.

OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission - PESWiki

when i see the "ball antenna" it reminds me of this picture spherical helix[:

spherical helix, also called a luxodrome. It is a spiral curve on the surface of a sphere, which crosses all meridians of longitude at the same angle.
    Rhumb line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

could be an improvement to the set up...that is my litlle contribution...
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2011, 10:13 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Tesla Coils for Dummies

Comment

Hmm, Interesting links.

As I see, some has finally made some notable (in sense of documentation) progress in Meyl experiment replication. And It is fairly new. Will have to follow progress in that realm.

Maybe I finally manage to contribute to this experiment also, my MSc thesis is coming and it could be a good time to do a throughout scientific evaluation of this experiment.
      Energy For Free For Everyone! EFFFE!

Comment

i have a suggestion to make on the set up, my logic goes as follows, the Tesla/jackson wireless transmission works on the principle of collecting aether, and the Rodin Coil may also be a concentrator of aether (The Rodin Coil Antenna won a U.S. military design contest as the most powerful antenna with the greatest pickup over the longest distance) , why not couple these two to multiply the effect of power transmission

i know i have been using the walter russell photo on several threads (http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...dic-table.html) because it has so many different applications.

the set up would be:

plus a (vacuum optional) cube (non conductive probably...) enclosing the ball and the rodin coils in each corner of the cube like following picture:

this is from my last post on this thread to know about rodin coil and a new theory of E8 geometry:

http://www.energeticforum.com/140438-post40.html

different set up not the best of perspective but you get the idea

Or you could use a cone-shaped antenna instead of rodin coil just like Otto MOHR Detonator Ray

The cone-shaped antenna on top gathers the sun’s magnetic force which has transformed inside the instrument to motivated vibratory currents. Otto MOHR Detonator Ray
        I know i posted this in another thread (a better way to present the periodic table), but i think it is just as relevant to have it posted here too:

FYI:

Music and Geometry:
        Standing Waves form Platonic Solids

"In 3D standing waves, a structure, with all characteristics of a platonic solid, is formed for each standing wave mode. Within an atom, which is the building block of matter, the platonic solid is not formed by salt or known particles, but by electromagnetic waves in vacuum.

Both the students of Buckminster Fuller and his protege Dr. Hans Jenny devised clever experiments that showed how the Platonic Solids would form within a vibrating / pulsating 3D sphere.

link:

Vibrations, Harmonics, Resonance, Waves and Reality

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-27-2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
          thought to create this thread dedicated to the Open Source Project for Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission since i could not find any mention of it in the forum.

OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission - PESWiki

when i see the "ball antenna" it reminds me of this picture spherical helix[:

Rhumb line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

could be an improvement to the set up...that is my litlle contribution...

found this research which actually proves that the shape i proposed does have special properties yeahhh

A helical antenna, consisting of a winding over a spherical surface, is proposed and investigated, both theoretically and experimentally. The winding is such that a constant spacing between turns is maintained. It is fed coaxially, with the inner conductor forming the helical winding and the outer conductor becoming the ground plane. Radiation characteristics of the proposed spherical helix are calculated, using the method of moments, and compared with the measured results. The results of this investigation indicate that radiation properties of the spherical helix are markedly different from those of the conventional cylindrical helix. Of particular interest is that, over a certain bandwidth, the proposed helix is capable of providing circular polarisation over a broad beamwidth. This property and its compact size make the spherical helix attractive to mobile radio communication systems with low channel capacity.
          IEEE Xplore - Sign In

link to the pdf doc:
          http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/ava...cted/etdig.pdf

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-08-2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

found another research paper on spherical helix antenna

The Input Impedance and the Antenna Gain of the
            Spherical Helical Antenna

http://www.ece.nus.edu.sg/stfpage/el...ions/ap_01.pdf

also a 3d plugin to make a spherical helix (for those that have access to 3d printer: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...reference.html )

Regular Polygon: Plugin: Spherical Helix 1.0
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-19-2011, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Why vacuum, you ask?

Casimir effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also found new research on Optimization of Helical antennas (in vacuum)

http://www.alzacomm.com/downloads/He...Submission.pdf
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-13-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

new info:

The radiation properties of several electrically small, folded spherical helix antennas are presented. The primary variables considered in the design of these antennas are the number of helical turns and the number of helical arms. The principle design objectives are to achieve self resonance, a low quality factor (Q), and a practical radiation resistance for small values of ka. Designs are presented for ka less than 0.5, where the antennas are self resonant, exhibiting an efficiency in excess of 95%, a Q within 1.5 times the fundamental limit, and a radiation resistance near 50 Ω. The relationship between the number of helical turns, the number of helical arms, and achieving self resonance at low frequencies is discussed.

IEEE Xplore - Sign In

http://ohd2007.esisar.inpg.fr/ppt/INV3.pdf

has the same overall shape as the dome of tesla coil

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

side note: i posted this on different thread but it still holds true in this thread too:

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                  I think that Tesla was the first to realize the Constructal properties of Nature and was able to use that in order to make a fractal antenna out of whatever he wished and to tap into the scalar waves as well.
                  and also:

A better way to qualify nature as Fractal is the Constructal theory:

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
                  link:

Constructal theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are interested in the subject of Fractal/Constructal properties of nature i would advise you to refer to my other post:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...collector.html

to give a little taste of it (from my latest posting):

From the article:

This apparatus was connected up to one of Mr Rogers’ latest buried antennas --- a single rubber-covered, stranded copper cable, extending westward for a distance of 4,000 feet, so as to be in a plane with the high-power European radio stations. This cable is encased in iron pipe (gas pipe), each 20-foot section of which is insulated from the abutting sections by means of a rubber hose (garden hose) slipped over the pipe ends for a few inches. This is buried in a dirt trench about 3 feet deep, filled in with soil. The cable is insulated at the free end and is connected up as in Fig. 2. The rubber covered wire alone has been used in all sub-aqueous tests, and gives fine results when simply buried in the ground, the decay not being so rapid as probably would be imagined. This latest aerial in the iron pipes is a new development and experiments are still going on with it. It works wonderfully well. The 4,000 foot aerial here described is best suited to receiving radio lengths of 6,000 to 16,000 meters. For shorter wavelengths aerials of smaller dimensions are employed.

Doesn't it resemble the root of a tree:

Tree roots possess an apical meristem (meristematic tissue found at the tip) that is protected by a root cap. The root cap sloughs off its oldest tissues to provide lubrication as the root is pushed through the soil. As the apical meristem grows, it cuts off new cells through cell division, and a zone of elongation is formed directly behind it. In this area, the new cells are enlarging and differentiating into specialized root tissue.

The rate of root growth is quite variable throughout a growing season. Roots usually begin to grow before the tree top does, although root growth is cyclic and responds to environmental changes such as soil depth, water supply, aeration, mineral supply, and temperature.

one more info:

a single rubber-covered, stranded copper cable, extending westward for a distance of 4,000 feet,
                  the answer to that is as follows:

Fractal Antennas: A Novel Miniaturization
                  Technique for Wireless Communications

Wireless applications, particularly with multiple
                  resonances, put new demands on antennas pertaining to size, gain,
                  efficiency, bandwidth, and more. One promising approach in this
                  regard is to use fractal geometries to find the best distribution of
                  currents within a volume to meet a particular design goal. In the
                  miniaturization of wire antennas it has been found that the
                  electromagnetic coupling between wire angles limits the reduction
                  of the resonant frequency with increasing wire length.
                  Recent
                  efforts by several researchers around the world to combine fractal
                  geometry with electromagnetic theory have led to an emergence of
                  new and innovative antenna designs. Unique properties of fractals
                  have been exploited to develop a new class of antenna-element
                  designs that are multi-band and compact in size and have been
                  shown to possess several highly desirable properties, including
                  multi-band performance, low sidelobe levels, and its ability to
                  develop rapid beamforming algorithms based on the recursive
                  nature of fractals. The purpose of this paper is to introduce the
                  concept of the fractals and to provide a study and implementation
                  of rapidly growing field of fractal antenna engineering including
                  recent developments. The simulated results for Koch fractal
                  antenna using AWAS and NEC are also provided.
                  your underground fractal/constructal antenna:

links:

http://www.academypublisher.com/ijrt...0205172176.pdf
                  ISUE - Tree Roots

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-28-2011, 12:26 PM.

Comment

If that is ok, I would like to quote Tehnoman , he has posted an interesting set of information which could help finetune the experiment .

Originally posted by Tehnoman View Post
                    Hello all.

Has been a long time since I have started a new thread. But now I feel it is time again. The reason is because quite recently I restarted more intense search into K.Meyl experiment and possible explanations. During the search I stumbled across one site, which I was not aware before:
                    Andre Waser publications

The most interesting could be these:
                    Nikola Tesla Wireless systems
                    Nikola Tesla Radiation and Cosmic rays

In the first one there is also this reference to document [47] (which I have not been able to find anywhere, Andre himself hasn't responded to my e-mail message) about analysis of Meyl experiment. The conclusion seemed to be that it can be explained by present (conventional, call it as You wish) high frequency analysis.

His papers seem reasonable, I haven't found any reason to doubt them. Then maybe there is this thing that science has given the chance for Tesla technology, but it simple doesn't destroy our present knowledge about nature?

There is this thing to think about.

P.S. I do anticipate that his thread will die out due to lack of knowledge for most people about vectors and mathematics behind the descriptions.
                    link to thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...esla-work.html

Comment

For those that have already replicated the Tesla/Jackson Wireless Transmission, try grounding both antenna's in water(separately of course), or/and fill the balls with water along with the stem ...I'm almost sure that you will notice an improvement.

Experience is made before the law is formulated, both are related like cause an effect. Nicholas Tesla

I found this document, which i think is authored by Nicolas Tesla, I have uploaded it, so as you can have access to it

Quite different conditions exist in my system in which the electromagnetic waves or radiations are designedly minimized. the connection of one of, the terminals of the transmitting circuit to the ground having, itself, the effect of reducing the energy of these radiations to about one-half, Under observance of 'proper rules and artifices the distance is of little or no consequence, and by skillful application of the principle of "individualization," repeatedly referred to the messages may be rendered both non-interfering and non-interferable. This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body.' Nicolas Tesla
                      a while back i wrote this in a post on fractal antenna:

I think that Tesla was the first to realize the Constructal /fractal properties of Nature and was able to use that in order to make a fractal antenna out of whatever he wished and to tap into the scalar waves as well.
                      Frontiers | Fractals in the nervous system: conceptual implications for theoretical neuroscience | Frontiers in Fractal Physiology

This essay is presented with two principal objectives in mind: first, to document the prevalence of fractals at all levels of the nervous system, giving credence to the notion of their functional relevance; and second, to draw attention to the as yet still unresolved issues of the detailed relationships among power-law scaling, self-similarity, and self-organized criticality. As regards criticality, I will document that it has become a pivotal reference point in Neurodynamics. Furthermore, I will emphasize the not yet fully appreciated significance of allometric control processes. For dynamic fractals, I will assemble reasons for attributing to them the capacity to adapt task execution to contextual changes across a range of scales. The final Section consists of general reflections on the implications of the reviewed data, and identifies what appear to be issues of fundamental importance for future research in the rapidly evolving topic of this review.
                      I'm glad this document confirms my theory
                      One thing he omitted to mention when he wrote, "This invention, which I have described in technical publications, attempts to imitate, in a very crude way, the nervous system in the human body" is the presence of water, which you should not forget is present in The human body at about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females. that 's one big coil don't you think?

WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

Water appears to be one of the most abundant molecules in the Universe. It dominates the environment of the Earth and is a main constituent of numerous planets, moons and comets. On a far greater scale it possibly contributes to the so-called "missing mass" of the Universe and may initiate the birth of stars inside the giant molecular clouds. This paper gives a brief description of water and ice environments with an emphasis on their possible origin and subsequent development in the Solar System. Expanding the scope of hydrology to cover phenomena encountered on other celestial bodies is postulated and discussed.
                      Note: it may take some time before both water bodies start resonating in sync

The Paper

links

http://www.energeticforum.com/141831-post9.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/142326-post57.html

ps: I have emailed Mr Jackson , to try my proposed experiment (water grounding)

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-30-2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I found this thread on Overunity Forum about Water coil, quite interesting for the tree antenna experiment

Water coil in magnetic generator

Hi all,

Just found the link http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/magneticinduc.htm
                        The site itself contains many ideas about water splitting, properties, etc., but mostly theoretical
                        Site root http://www.geocities.com/mj_17870/index.html

Now brief desctription of idea from first link.

1) The one suggests to make some kind of water solenoid "coil" - by replacing the regular wire coil with coil of thin plastic pipe filled with h2so4 (or other) electrolitic solution.

2) Place the permanent magnet on one axle with dc motor inside the coil and spin to generate emf in surrounding coil.

Here are the questions:

1) What about back-emf in such system ? Will it make any resistance for dc motor if we take some electricity from "generator" water coil (the coil contains regular metal electrodes on its endings of course). I think that there should be back-emf effect but I confused with water conductors

2) If the emf generated in this water coil - AC electrolysis should take place. How this electrolysis agrees with energy conservation law ? We have the H2 and O2 on exit along with AC electricity - but place some DC to spinning motor (which possible counterforced by back-emf.
                        Magnetic Induction of Water

Supposedly any conductive material can be made into a generator in one of these ways. Now as I pointed out liquid conductors do have different properties than metal conductors, primarily in how they transmit a charge as I pointed out in the Experiment #1 paper. I can't find any information that would suggest that you COULDN'T use water as a generator if you followed the basic rules of building and operating such a generator. There are many possibilities along those lines which I plan
                        to deal with separately. In this posting I just wanted to look at generators in general....
                        ... In thinking about this in relation to water I decided that it would be interesting to think about weather or not water, used as the coils in a generator, would work. We already know that the Hydrogen Bond in water is weakened by the proximity to an electromagnetic field and we know that water (with an electrolyte) acts as a conductor. The fact that it is a conductor satisfies the main requirement for induction of electric current and the weakening in the presence of an EMF would suggest that, as above, a charge could be inducted by proximity. With these two factors in favor of the idea of water as the coil in a generator would seem to indicate that it would be possible to construct a mechanism which would exploit this and cause an electric current to be generated.
                        template

let me share with u some info on water:

Kirlian Photography of
                        water samples on photographic film©:
                        1 drop - tap water,
                        2 mountain water drop,
                        Teteven, Bulgaria,
                        3 drop - seawater,
                        Hammamet, Tunisia,
                        4 drop - karst and mineral water,
                        Zlatna Panega, Bulgaria,;
                        Dr. Ignatov©, Dipl.Eng. Yatsevich©, 2010

"In the Kirlian effect, which is a high-frequency electric discharge in gas, the color of light depends only on gas. It does not depend on the electrodes. It is apparent that the color Kirlian aura carries biological information from the object itself. The observed phenomenon cannot be described and explained from the point of view of the modern physical notions for the color of the light of gas discharge. The fact that different colors are being observed, apparently confirms the opportunity for selective influence on the researched object. The methodic and the results of Dr. Ignat Ignatov are a novelty, because local energy states of the researched object are displayed depending on the colors in his electric aura. This, as a fact, presents new possibilities for the research and characterization of the qualities and properties in a biological and physical aspect of the object. New opportunities are found for the characterization of the biological properties of objects after a certain influence. Dr. Ignatov’s methodic for Color Kirlian spectral analysis can be defined. New notions for color vision are possible to be discovered. It is not clear whether the green color that we see is an averaged effect between the yellow and the blue color, or in some cases it corresponds to a wave length corresponding to the green color of the spectrum (Marinov, Ignatov, 2008)"
                        The Capacity for Unique Bioinfluence Is Where the Colors of the Kirlian Aura Are (Ignat Ignatov) - Scientific Research Center of Medical Biophysics (SRCMB)

the following website has a collection of links relating to vibrational water, going from the esoteric to the scientific (u pick whichever interests you).

Vibrational water is a term we are using to encompass a broad range of concepts and technologies related to energetic water themes. Vibrational energy is an emerging field in medicine, physics, and agriculture. Thus, related terms include vibrational medicine, vibrational physics, and vibrational agriculture.

Perhaps you will notice that some of these practices deal with subtle energy (e.g., Reiki, sai sanjeevini), while others are grounded in mechanical-biological (e.g., flow forms, Effective Microorganisms). We take a liberal approach and include all of these practices and concepts under this large umbrella known as vibrational water.
                        Vibrational Water

Vibrational Water:// Standard Chemistry and Physics; A Reference Point

Causes of Color: //Why is water blue? //Vibrations and visible spectrum
                        Home | Causes of Color

Causes of Color: //Home
                        Home | Causes of Color

Double-Resonance Spectroscopy of Autoionizing States of Water
                        Double-resonance spectroscopy of autoionizing states of water

Dense Water
                        Peter Augustin
                        http://www.dichtes-wasser.de/eng/sta...e_englisch.htm

A fascinating series of articles on properties of water from Peter Augustin. The material probably lies somewhere between metaphysics and standard physics; very interesting!
                        Selected titles:

The Anomalies of Water – The Foundation of Life
                        http://www.dichtes-wasser.de/eng/The...s_of_Water.htm

The Muscles in Water
                        http://www.dichtes-wasser.de/eng/mem...t_englisch.htm

The Biological Vacuum
                        http://www.dichtes-wasser.de/eng/the...cal_vacuum.htm

Biological life is above all invisible, contractile, vibrating, reflecting muscle
                        membrane in water.

At the Beginning was the Sound. The Earthworm or The inner Infinity
                        Peter Augustin
                        http://www.dichtes-wasser.de/eng/at_..._the_sound.htm
                        water is present everywhere

Note:The human body is about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females.

Water appears to be one of the most abundant molecules in the Universe. It dominates the environment of the Earth and is a main constituent of numerous planets, moons and comets. On a far greater scale it possibly contributes to the so-called "missing mass" of the Universe and may initiate the birth of stars inside the giant molecular clouds. This paper gives a brief description of water and ice environments with an emphasis on their possible origin and subsequent development in the Solar System. Expanding the scope of hydrology to cover phenomena encountered on other celestial bodies is postulated and discussed.
                        WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

The Paper

Water on the Sun?

An international team of scientists, including a University of Waterloo chemistry professor, has conclusively demonstrated that water (actually steam) does exist on the sun, confirming a breakthrough finding made two years ago.

The team used an innovative method to calculate the water spectrum at sunspot temperatures. The method will be useful in modelling systems with an abundance of extremely hot water molecules, such as forest fires.
                        Water Found on Sun

note: meet your coil/fractal antenna to harvest sun energy

Cheers
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-01-2011, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I was just reading through this thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...variation.html

and i also read the info on pesn:

Dr. Steven E. Jones' circuit gives evidence for 8x overunity

Retired Physics Professor, Steven E. Jones is working on a simple overunity circuit that he has seen go as high as 20 times overunity; documented on a state-of-the-art Tektronix 3032 oscilloscope at Brigham Young University producing eight times as much energy as was required to run the solid state circuit. One of his friends, Les Kraut, has replicated the circuit and also achieved eight times overunity...
                          ..."I don't know where the energy is coming from, but it's coming from somewhere," he said.
                          I would like you to check out the following link, it a "google map" of Brigham Young University (marker B)...

...Indeed the Great Salt Lake is close by (here is your large coil)

ps: I posted this on another thread because this knowledge discovery leads to so many different roads just like a tree ( good thing since there is also a fractal logic to it )

I got an answer why we should be using a water coil, before remember this fact (i ll explain why later):

water is present everywhere

WATER IN THE UNIVERSE

The Paper

Now I present with:

WiTricity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WiTricity is based on strong coupling between electromagnetic resonant objects (ie two water coil) to transfer energy wirelessly between them. This differs from other methods like simple induction, microwaves, or air ionization. The system consists of transmitters and receivers ( a tree for instance) that contain magnetic loop antennas critically tuned to the same frequency. Due to operating in the electromagnetic near field, the receiving devices must be no more than about a quarter wavelength from the transmitter (which is a few meters at the frequency used by the example system). In their first paper, the group also simulated GHz dielectric resonators...
                          ...In the experiment both coils were made to resonate at 10Mhz, allowing them to couple and for "tails" of energy to flow between them.
                          doesn't this remind you of Witricity:

then i guess a better version of what i proposed in post#4,(http://www.energeticforum.com/139017-post4.html ),

is filling the spherical helix with water, grounding both antenna's in water(separately of course), or/and fill with water the stem

more on this:

coil info

Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-17-2011, 09:41 AM.

Comment

One of the best sources on Wireless Transmission is Eric Dollard's theory of wireless power:
                            http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...%20Dollard.pdf

I am currently working on dititizing this doc:
                            Tuks Energetic Wiki : Theory Of Wireless Power

More by Dollard:
                            Directory contents of /pdf/Eric_Dollard_Document_Collection/
                            Tuks Energetic Wiki : Energetic Form Posts

Also see this thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-theories.html
                            Last edited by lamare; 06-01-2011, 02:15 PM. Reason: wrong link.

Comment

Thanks always good to see someone add one more branch to this project

Check out my last post on this thread:

http://www.energeticforum.com/142622-post65.html

The Mystery Of Water ( 60 min doc)

YouTube - ‪1 The Mystery Of Water.‬‏
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-02-2011, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X