• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vortex Field Magnification

If I might contribute a thought on JL Naudin's results with using Rodin's
    coil to generate vortex fields, it would be that the limited flux
    effect he's observed could be increased an order of magnitude by
    a rotation of the coil around its Z axis in favor with the winding.
    Having it spin while generating a flux vortex might be like decreasing
    the viscosity of a fluid in order to pronounce a whirling effect with
    the added momentum of the coil.

I've seen how high voltage may be generated by the Wimhurst device;
    perhaps these two technologies may be compatible.

This coil wrapping technique seems to be plauged by a spread of
    misinformation. I've been working my way through the video series
    by R. Powell with much interest.

[ The B-Field Torsion Generator a JLN Labs ]

[ Randy Powell on Vortex Math ]

you should check out my post, it might shade some form of answer to your questions...

http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...tml#post138217

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
      you should check out my post, it might shade some form of answer to your questions...

http://www.energeticforum.com/new-me...tml#post138217

I had seen your work in another place, and was interested, I have to look further into it. I would suggest moving this thread to the renewable energy section of the website, as it gets much more traffic and is right up this alley.

Comment

Thank you for your interest, indeed i started posting my observations in another forum, until i started this one which i thought was more suitable for what i had to share . I really think i stumbled on something and felt it was worth trying to enlist people in confirming my observations. I do not know how to move my thread to renewable energy thread, i'll search for an answer in the quick links...I really think someone should try to replicate Sprink's experiments or part of it by replacing the electrodes with Rodin Coils....

Comment

Hi i worked on some coil some time back it might be worth to have a look .

Here is my YT ch YouTube - abramrk1's Channel

And the link to tread and detail about my experiments .

Fibonacci, platonic solids and Vortex coils

This coil is based on Rodin and Powell ,YouTube - abramrk1's Channel

It has 4 phases 90 degrees apart one wire copper then at 90 degrees of iron wire . That way the iron element is one forth of the distance from the copper , so its physically tuned to one forth of the freq . When i imagined it it was for anti gravity , all the angles in that coil are 22.5 degrees , and that is on all axes .

But i discovered the print of god on the edges made me question because usually those are at 30 degrees 15/15... .

22.5 degree is the angle the produce the most eddy current . Best for creating a force field . Now the iron coil is like putting a magnet inside the coil.

Mark

Comment

Built into the rotor of a Bedini-style motor, the vortex coil sits stationary
            in the center until spun up by the magnetic interaction of the trifilar
            winding and ceramic magnets.

With a circular copper track added for allowing energy to be picked up into
            the vortex coil while it spins, the resulting flux would be captured into the
            center ferrite core and transferred to the electromagnet.

The addition of spin to the magnetic vortex would thereby act to magnify
            its effect on the ferrite core and possibly cause an increase in the energy
            flowing through the system.

Thanks for sharing guys, I hope to wind my first Vortex Coil soon.

Comment

The system ought to look something like this - I'm going to find
              a rotor that is in the shape of a tube, and have it sit horizontally
              on roller bearings due to the center position no longer available
              for a driveshaft. It might take the shape of three cylindrical
              stainless steel tubes, each with two bearings inside equally spaced
              around the periphery as are the magnets.

Comment

Then again with the vortex coil on a different vertical plane than
                the rotor it would no longer require an alternate bearing
                configuration.

The coils could possibly be commutated onto the ends of the vortex
                coil at certain rotational positions capturing flux into the ferrite
                core material and on to a storage cell.

Comment

@Geotron

it would be that the limited flux
                  effect he's observed could be increased an order of magnitude by
                  a rotation of the coil around its Z axis in favor with the winding.
                  Having it spin while generating a flux vortex might be like decreasing
                  the viscosity of a fluid in order to pronounce a whirling effect with
                  the added momentum of the coil.
                  does it look like something like the following picture

Comment

Not exactly... the lines shown there are only circular, not spiral as are
                    generated by the vortex coil. When there is a natural vortex formed with the
                    magnetic flux pattern as shown for example by JL Naudin, it will cause a
                    magnet in the center to spin in whichever direction the vortex is spinning,
                    while the coil remains stationary.

Therefore my reasoning is that when the coil is spun in the direction of
                    the flux vortex it is forming, the effect will be pronounced in the effective
                    area in the center of the torus. The trifilar N-Pole motor seems as though
                    it would be an excellent way to accomplish this, as it is already an overunity
                    design and will speed up to thousands of revolutions a minute.

[ Vortex Coil Demonstrations ]

Comment

I have a question, i read in this thread : http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ver-maker.html

the following:

i have checked that the output voltage of these solar garden lights is 5 to 12 volts pulsed dc or a/c at a frequency of 80 kilohertz to 500 kilohertz.

they have automatic voltage regulation ,if too much current is drawn the voltage falls automatically.

the average current flow is 200 to 300 microamperes. (0.2 to 0.3 milliamps)
                      could i use these garden lights (since it is pulsed dc/ac) to test on my Rodin Coil?

Comment

Hello

I found a way to wind absolute abha-form coil: ???? ????? Garu?a Ta?it - Garu?a Ta?it

Comment

Working...
                        X