Clear All

• Luc Choquette Fraud Dispute

I did some research on the Blue Phoenix Ignition company - Karthikeyan
    Ramananthan is behind it. The domain by proxy was done a few days
    ago - but the original one with Karthikeyan Ramananthan as registrant
    was done LAST YEAR. So this has been brewing for a while. The domain
    by proxy was done the very day Luc responded here so he obviously
    informed Karthikeyan and Karthikeyan is watching this thread like a hawk

Bluephoenix.biz - Blue Phoenix Blue Phoenix Racing Ignition[IMG]chrome://searchshield/content/safe.gif[/IMG]

Nov 30, 2010 ... Whois Record For BluePhoenix.biz. Acquire this Domain Name. Search Whois Records ... Administrative Contact Name: karthikeyan ramanathan ...
    whois.domaintools.com/bluephoenix.biz

-------------------------------

Karthikeyan Ramanathan is the owner and one of the listed inventors
    on the patent application in question. The same is true for bluephoenix.com.

That is in google cache at the moment showing his name as the contact
    and registrant but when going there now:
    BluePhoenix.biz - Blue Phoenix Racing Ignition

It is now domains by proxy but it is already too late to hide this fact.

Simply click here and see it for yourselves:
    bluephoenix.com Karthikeyan Ramanathan - Google Search

On the contact page is:

I thought K.R. was in Louisiana but this number is in Tennessee:
    (423) 388-0177

If found on a couple references online for this phone number in relation to
    engines:

Town of Unicoi Tennessee

Richard’s Performance Center

Owner: Richard Hann

2200 Marbleton Rd
    Unicoi, Tennessee 37692 Phone: (423) 388-0177 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (423) 388-0177 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Mobile Number:
    Fax Number:
    Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am to – 8 pm. Website:
    Email:
    Owner Richard Hann, of Richard’s Performance Center, has been in automobile racing since he was seventeen. His business reflects that experience, drawing a loyal customer base from all over the United States. Located in Unicoi since 1980, Richard’s is the place to build pro street and drag race cars. The business also offers auto detailing and services such as Richard’s “Jazz It Up Powder Coating.” Hann has also been actively involved with the Bristol Dragway for many years, previously working as a track announcer.

------------------------------

So it appears that Karthikeyan Ramanathan and Richard Hann are now
    business partners in Blue Phoenix Ignition.

We know Aquapulser turned into Ecoignition. Luc said the company was
    dissolved. Luc posted about there being a fight between two of the
    other partners. I found the following updated assignment of the
    application:

USPTO Assignments on the Web

The previous assignee Arvind is no longer an assignee so it appears that
    Luc and Karthikeyan joined forces to dissolve Ecoignition booting Arvind
    out of the picture as evidenced by what Luc said and what I found.

Then it appears that Karhikeyan started their own company Blue Phoenix
    Ignitions with Richard Hann and I suppose Luc would have part ownership
    of this.

I wonder what really happened that Luc would have joined forces to close
    down Ecoignition? That really bugs me.
    It appears that Blue Phoenix is
    practically the same company as far as the product line. But definitely
    Luc and Karthikeyan booted Arvind to start their own company. I am
    surprised Luc would be behind something like this. Luc says he isn't
    interested in the money so why start a new company? Not that I'm against
    him making money but this seems fishy.

The modules are IDENTICAL and even the MARKINGS on the boxes are
    the same!

Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

aquapulser ecoignition blue phoenix ignition

Originally posted by vrand
    So the Aquapulser, and its subs, are the ones that are building your open sourced design?

Do you think they did a good job at it? Or it can be made better? Maybe fuel a car engine?

Cheers,
    Mike
    Mike,

I think anything can always be made better and I have never tested their
    ignitions so can't comment on the quality. They appear to be made well
    by looks but I did see some comments on a youtube video that someone
    had trouble and couldn't get any response from the company for repairs.
    Now that may be an exception and not the rule.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
      Ash,

Ash or @All - do you know of any examples of anyone using creative commons
      to protect an invention from being patented? It appears this may not
      be protected under any creative commons license.
      Hi Aaron,

Here is a circuit design that has a CC license:

A voltage inverter circuit

Lower right corner is the CC link:

Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0

Maybe this can help answer your questions.

Cheers,
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
        Mike,

I think anything can always be made better and I have never tested their
        ignitions so can't comment on the quality. They appear to be made well
        by looks but I did see some comments on a youtube video that someone
        had trouble and couldn't get any response from the company for repairs.
        Now that may be an exception and not the rule.
        Aaron,

I agree that the product build quality looked good. Customer service takes awhile to catch up, typical of any new business.

I hope they do some additional research in testing their plasma system with engines by adding water mist to the intake chamber to be able to run on 100% water.

Cheers,
        Mike

Comment

To all those concerned:

I am karthik one of the founders of aquapulser / ecoignition.

Contrary to what has been posted there are a lot of errors and claims made that i would like to clarify.

1) None of the circuit boxes sold by Aquapulser / Ecoignition / Blue phoenix are based on any circuits posted online. They are all based on spark amplification technology which is quite old.
          LOW IMPEDANCE CAPACITOR DISCHARGE SYSTEM AND METHOD - Patent 3788293
          Plasma jet ignition system for internal combustion engine - Patent 4369756
          Igniting apparatus for internal combustion engines - Patent 4029072
          High energy spark ignition system - Patent 4223656
          Plasma ignition system - Patent 4366801

this is all posted on the aquapulser website.

2) We approached Luc because we thought Luc was the SOLE inventor of the single capacitor circuit and the only inventor. If it wasnt luc but john doe we would have approached john doe. Aaron is making claims that we were not aware of at the time we approached Luc. If we knew we would have apporached Aaron as well.

3) After the patents were filed my partner Arvind and I had differences with regards to how the patent was to be commercialized and I did not feel comfortable with selling the patent exclusively to any company as the circuit had been declared open source on the internet. My partner felt that was the obvious way to make money, he and I differed so I contacted luc assigned the patent under his name and my name and dissolved the company.

4) Luc was in South Africa and is still in South Africa that is why my name appears on the patent assignment.

5) The spark amplification device which is not based on any open source circuits posted by any one this forum was displayed at SEMA and we hired Mr Richard Hann from TN to build demos for the show.

6) The company Ecoignition was dissolved and inlieu of payment to Richard Hann I registered a domain name for Richard Hann to sell the products himself as compensation for his services as he is not websavvy. Luc is in no way associated with blue Phoenix.

7) Aaron has been trying to portray everyone as some sort of shady characters trying to con the open source community and he as some sort of protector of the circuit.

8)Aaron emailed me yesterday threatening to file a petition with uspto to claim that he is the inventor. I responded to Aaron that I am not interested in continuing this patent application and neither Luc nor I have any interest in seeing this patented and that Luc and I will withdraw the patent application and sign any and all petitions.

9) His response completely shocked me when he said that he is not interested in having the patent application terminated and keep the circuit open for all, instead he wants Luc and me to fully assign the patent exclusively to him.

10) He also proposed a royalty agreement from Ecoignition and Blue Phoenix, (neither of those companies are making any products based on the circuit in question.) He also added that he will announce that the patent once assigned to him will be open for all those to experiment...which is quite redundant because any body can experiment with any patent as long as they dont sell it and make money.

11) Once again to all those who are reading these posts, I have no interest in patenting this circuit and I really dont want anybody including Aaron to be assigned exclusive rights to this.

12) If Aaron's interest is to truly protect open source why does he want Luc and myself to fully assign the patent exclusively to him when there are others who say they have also contributed to this circuit.

13) An open source circuit should not be patented by anyone under any circumstances. I have learnt this the hardway and I would like to state on record that Luc and I wish that this patent application to be withdrawn and nobody be given exclusive rights.

14) Aaron may say that he has the best interests of everybody, but I feel he is actually partnering with my other partner who now owns Ecoignition and Aquapulser to sell this overseas and make money while portraying himself as champion of the opensource community.

Aaron please clarify your position why you want this patent assigned exclusively to you instead of being withdrawn so it is TRULY OPEN SOURCE?

On a side note: I am still extremely confused about who the exclusive inventor of the Luc water spark plug circuit is? Is it luc or is it not Luc???

Comment

Originally posted by aquapulser
            To all those concerned:

Thanks for posting here. Will you be doing Aquapulser plasma testing on car engines to run on water + air, or to increase gas mileage?

Cheers,
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by vrand
              Thanks for posting here. Will you be doing Aquapulser plasma testing on car engines to run on water + air, or to increase gas mileage?

Cheers,
              Mike
              Hello Mike

The system as is gives you mileage gain. The problem with water mist and plasma is simply that we never could find the right car owner willing to experiment with a newer model car. Everyone is afraid that the water will rust their cars pistons cylinders so the only cars were older cars...i mean really old cars and they really dont count in terms of meaningful results.

Here is another sparkamplifier system.
              YouTube - SparkAmp - Demo 2

The builder is claiming 40% gain from 9 miles to 14 miles on a chevy suburban.

I do believe the system with water mist will give better mileage results but as long as testing is done on ****ty or crappy engines the results will never count.

Comment

To all those concerned:

Hi karthik , then let the circuit remain where it belongs IN THE OPEN SOURCE community. People should drop it and work on whats really needed for this circuit to work, PLUGS.

Or support people who can come up with a custom plug to work with this circuit. In future people just need to COMMUNICATE.

Ash

Comment

Ashtweth Luc and I are more than happy to dissolve and withdraw the patent application.

It is Aaron who wants the patents assigned to him exclusively threatening legal action if it is not assigned to him.

"You're making a mistake explaining our private communication to the forum. Please don't dig yourself a hole you can't get out of. You are going to destroy your only chance to prevent a legal battle you cannot keep up with mentally or financially."

Those are Aarons exact words to me for revealing to this forum that he wanted the patents assigned to him!!

Comment

I use to work in the patent office and the final price to get a patent is about $10,000.

Not small change for the average person.

Comment

My point and thoughts exactly, when I told Aaron I am totally financially burnt with aquapulser ecoignition etc he offered to pay the fees for pursuing the patent.

I dont know if Aaronn is that rich or someone is putting him up to all this. If he has $10,000 why doesnt he build circuits and plugs etc and sell them or file a new patent under his name.

I told Aaron he is free to file a new patent and he keeps insisting he wants the current patent assigned to him exclusively. The only person I know who wants this patent that desperately is my partner whom I disagreed with. Aarons offer for royalties for a device that has not been made commercialized or sold from companies I am no longer associated with is also very fishy. Please explain yourself Aaron, why do you want the patents assigned to you when they should belong in the public domain???

Comment

@Karthikeyan Ramanantha

I'll respond in a few hours. I'm busy and this gives everyone
                        the opportunity to soak up carefully what you said.

Please don't change anything - it is screen captured and
                        screen recorded.

By the way, if Arvind ownes Aquapulser and Ecoignition,
                        you should not be using this account as it doesn't belong
                        to you.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Ash

Originally posted by ashtweth
                          Hi karthik , then let the circuit remain where it belongs IN THE OPEN SOURCE community. People should drop it and work on whats really needed for this circuit to work, PLUGS.

Or support people who can come up with a custom plug to work with this circuit. In future people just need to COMMUNICATE.

Ash
                          Actually Ash, I learned it isn't "open source" - you will understand when
                          I respond. Please be patient. I have to verify in my response to Karthi
                          that I'm not revealing someone's private information.

And I also have already made tungsten plugs obsolete for certain engines
                          I was going to open
                          source multiple things but am now considering patenting them myself
                          and only giving permission to people I that I like and trust
                          under SIGNED CONTRACT to
                          replicate them for personal use only and that is it -without the need to
                          pay me anything.

Anyone that wants
                          to make money from anything I do will need to accept my terms on
                          a take it or leave it basis because I will not negotiate with crooks.

Creative Commons actually gives no protection to IP theft and anyone
                          that discloses an idea has up to a year to still patent it. Also, Karthi's
                          claim that anyone can make something based on a patent for personal
                          use is a myth
                          -
                          But Karthi will continue to blow smoke up everyone's you know what.
                          He is setting up everyone to be liable for something since he knows
                          he is in trouble.

Again, I will clarify soon...
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Karthi

Ashtweth Luc and I are more than happy to dissolve and withdraw the patent application.

It is Aaron who wants the patents assigned to him exclusively threatening legal action if it is not assigned to him.

"You're making a mistake explaining our private communication to the forum. Please don't dig yourself a hole you can't get out of. You are going to destroy your only chance to prevent a legal battle you cannot keep up with mentally or financially."

Those are Aarons exact words to me for revealing to this forum that he wanted the patents assigned to him!!
                            I haven't responded yet
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

patent cost

Originally posted by SilverToGold
                              I use to work in the patent office and the final price to get a patent is about $10,000.

Not small change for the average person.
                              It can be done for $1500 if someone does it themselves but from my
                              understanding, it is in the actual making of claims that someone should
                              definitely get help from an IP attorney, which will be $1500 plus that.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                              X