Heat Pumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Pumps

I remember seeing a video in which a heat pump was used to extract heat from the environment and then sent that heat to a boiler. I remember that it was said that the refrigerant boiled at -20 degree Fahrenheit. In the boiler was a refrigerant and the pressure from that boiling refrigerant was used to turn some sort of hydraulic motor. The whole contraption was able to pump water to a higher level (up to a condenser) and also generate some electricity.

Why couldn't that be done on a larger scale?

Regards,

VIDBID

Here is a nice example:

YouTube - Mitsubishi Ecodan Air Source Heat Pump

Comment

Dennis Lee

Here is the video you are describing...

YouTube - Dennis Lee Heat Pump.flv

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        I remember seeing a video in which a heat pump was used to extract heat from the environment and then sent that heat to a boiler. I remember that it was said that the refrigerant boiled at -20 degree Fahrenheit. In the boiler was a refrigerant and the pressure from that boiling refrigerant was used to turn some sort of hydraulic motor. The whole contraption was able to pump water to a higher level (up to a condenser) and also generate some electricity.

Why couldn't that be done on a larger scale?

Of course heat pumps can be applied on large scales. You should choose "commercial heat pumps", which are different from domestic products. Commercial heat pumps can be modular installed, which means one control center for many units, usually doing heating job for big buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherryman View Post
          Hi cherryman! I really appreciate your post! I have seen the video that you provided here. There is a nice example given in this video. Anyone can understand the importance of this query by visiting this link.
          Sump Pumps

Comment

Hi guys

Did that chap Dennis Lee really go to prison for inventing his device?

Best Regards - Jay
            The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

Comment

Heat Pumps Related Thread

Well, he said that he did in his video.

Anyways, please take a look at http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...on-system.html

It's about taking heat pump technology and applying it to generate electricity.

Regards,

Vidbid
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

The Inventor?

Hello Bidvid.

Suspiciously like our work. Open technology.

Carbon Dioxide Critical engaged to that you speak. Ending +33*C.

Comercial application by the book, reference Tarong Steam Power.

240 tonne Coal per hour, Water heat +550*C. Energy force 175 bar. Production 350 megawatts electicity.

Carbon Dioxide SuperCritical +50*C. Energy force 200 bar. +100*C. Energy force 7,000 bar.

Convertable forces 175 bar into 6,800 bar is 38 or 13,600 megawatts.

Convertable heat +550*C divided by 100 is 5.5, or Energy total conversion 71,350 megawatts against 350 megawatts.

Heating of natural gasses far more productive than boiling water. They be gas to start with and highly reactive to heat, water cools it!

2006 John Howard mapped entire nation ground temperature below +100*C.

80% of Energy staying with Carbon emmissions is Government dictate.

Fight back home built, +20*C. 10 litre turbine 60 RPM. 15kw.

Cheers Peter

Comment

Working...
                X