Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonofusion Replication and Research

Hello All,

I am starting this thread in hopes to replicate a Sonofusion desktop reactor. I think a good starting point is here:

http://whoisyourcreator.org/assets/PDF%27s/sono2.pdf
    http://www.wbabin.net/physics/fitzgerald7.pdf
    http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Str...whenbubble.pdf
    Bubble fusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Directory:Sonofusion Reactor - PESWiki
    http://www.physics.ucla.edu/Sonoluminescence/sono.pdf
    http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~AdvLab...olum/sono1.pdf
    http://ogpta.polsl.pl/mqa/files/28/pdf/039-046.pdf
    I have started to build my dedicated reactor and have a $2000.00 budget on this project. My goal is to make this as simple as possible for others to replicate and share ideas an findings.

Any help would be great.

-Altrez
    Last edited by altrez; 04-12-2011, 11:53 PM.

Glad you have started this

Hi

I am so pleased you have started this thread, it is one of my passions. It is this type of frequency manipulation that I have been working on for many years.

Although most experimenters in this field use frequencies which are just above the audible range, I have found that these can be increased into the Mhz range and in doing so the molecular structures of different molecules can infact be rearanged.

Good luck with your experimenting

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
      Hi

I am so pleased you have started this thread, it is one of my passions. It is this type of frequency manipulation that I have been working on for many years.

Although most experimenters in this field use frequencies which are just above the audible range, I have found that these can be increased into the Mhz range and in doing so the molecular structures of different molecules can infact be rearanged.

Mike
      Hello Mike!

I find it very exciting and something that could lead one down so many interesting paths. Did you ever hit SBSL? I have been looking at taking this in steps starting with tap water / distilled then onto Heavy water and Acetone.

Lots of exciting possibility. I have heard rumors of pea size bubbles that are thought to be over 1,000,000 degrees Celsius.

Thank you!!

-Altrez

Comment

Nice Thread

Exciting thread Altrez!!

Originally posted by altrez View Post
        Hello All,

I am starting this thread in hopes to replicate a Sonofusion desktop reactor. I think a good starting point is here:

http://www.wbabin.net/physics/fitzgerald7.pdf
        http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/Str...whenbubble.pdf
        Bubble fusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Directory:Sonofusion Reactor - PESWiki
        http://www.physics.ucla.edu/Sonoluminescence/sono.pdf
        http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~AdvLab...olum/sono1.pdf

I have started to build my dedicated reactor and have a $2000.00 budget on this project. My goal is to make this as simple as possible for others to replicate and share ideas an findings.

Any help would be great.

-Altrez

Comment

Very Exciting

Very exciting to hear you have experience in this area. There are several of us now who have become very excited about the possibilities. Thanks for sharing your information!!

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
          Hi

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
            Exciting thread Altrez!!
            Hey,

Thank you I am glad you stopped in to say Hi

-Altrez

Comment

Sonoluminescence: A Galaxy of Nanostars Created in a Beaker

More to come.. Very cool stuff,

-Altrez

Comment

Moving on

Good to see the HHO discussion moving on. There is a lot more to it than one
                limited method. There have been many threads dealing with the HHO topic. Mike's non electrolytic was another one. There seems to be more than one way to skin a cat , so to speak, and its good to see more areas being covered.

Good Luck Altrez

FRC

Comment

Not sure if you've seen this on OU or not...

I'm not sure if you've seen it or not, but I just posted this on OU.

I figure, Sono-fusion would be accomplished by stacking on various higher frequency amplitudes on each other onto a single standing node. That last PDF you posted on OU was quite informative.

I can wish -- but I think It would take a slightly larger acoustic "focus point" might yeild a similar result, but with multiple pizeo's running at different frequncies. (like the bowl, but perhaps larger?)

From what I've read about keeley, those frequencies are dangerous to play with. Might you be experimenting with those at all? I plan to in the near future, but right now had a setback with that part of the project.

I was recently testing this idea with a basketball (sphere) -- in hindsight I should have calculated the geometries beforehand for the moulding, and also had a more controlled frequency generator for the pizeo.

If you've got the equipment for it, best of luck. I'll be keeping watch.

==Romo

=============================
                  We are aiming for 43 KHZ, right? Well, didn't keeley have other frequencies he liked to "stack" on too?

The way I see it, you'd be pushing all those waves into one spot @ 43 KHZ. When they all hit the same node at the same time, they induce the phase change. So how would you get a higher phase change? Higher frequencies would be stacked on within the same harmonic range. This means Sonofusion would simply be the collapse onto one point (or a very small point), but with additional higher/faster frequency amplitudes -- that way when the phase change is complete, you would have a higher resulting change, from the higher energy inut.

I say higher, and not more powerful/stronger (though they may be) -- because higher energy would need to be of a faster osculation than the primary frequency would be.

I am also under the impression that water, or any element for that matter -- would simply be different vibrating frequencies. By stimulating them at ultrasonic frequencies, I think we might be hitting an "undertone" of what the actual vibrating frequency. This would explain why the waves collapsing would induce the phase change. I perceive this, because they are adding power or energy to a much higher harmonic (vibrating rate). (Which, would be much faster than I can currently compare anything to.)

I'm chewing over some thoughts,
                  ==Romo
                  =======================

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    Good to see the HHO discussion moving on. There is a lot more to it than one
                    limited method. There have been many threads dealing with the HHO topic. Mike's non electrolytic was another one. There seems to be more than one way to skin a cat , so to speak, and its good to see more areas being covered.

Good Luck Altrez

FRC
                    Thank you FRC,

My goal with this project is to use a very well documented Scientific method for replication an testing. I hope to have enough information and parts over the next month to have this done by summer.

-Altrez

Comment

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
                      I'm not sure if you've seen it or not, but I just posted this on OU.

I figure, Sono-fusion would be accomplished by stacking on various higher frequency amplitudes on each other onto a single standing node. That last PDF you posted on OU was quite informative.

I can wish -- but I think It would take a slightly larger acoustic "focus point" might yeild a similar result, but with multiple pizeo's running at different frequncies. (like the bowl, but perhaps larger?)

From what I've read about keeley, those frequencies are dangerous to play with. Might you be experimenting with those at all? I plan to in the near future, but right now had a setback with that part of the project.

I was recently testing this idea with a basketball (sphere) -- in hindsight I should have calculated the geometries beforehand for the moulding, and also had a more controlled frequency generator for the pizeo.

If you've got the equipment for it, best of luck. I'll be keeping watch.

==Romo

=============================
                      We are aiming for 43 KHZ, right? Well, didn't keeley have other frequencies he liked to "stack" on too?

The way I see it, you'd be pushing all those waves into one spot @ 43 KHZ. When they all hit the same node at the same time, they induce the phase change. So how would you get a higher phase change? Higher frequencies would be stacked on within the same harmonic range. This means Sonofusion would simply be the collapse onto one point (or a very small point), but with additional higher/faster frequency amplitudes -- that way when the phase change is complete, you would have a higher resulting change, from the higher energy inut.

I say higher, and not more powerful/stronger (though they may be) -- because higher energy would need to be of a faster osculation than the primary frequency would be.

I am also under the impression that water, or any element for that matter -- would simply be different vibrating frequencies. By stimulating them at ultrasonic frequencies, I think we might be hitting an "undertone" of what the actual vibrating frequency. This would explain why the waves collapsing would induce the phase change. I perceive this, because they are adding power or energy to a much higher harmonic (vibrating rate). (Which, would be much faster than I can currently compare anything to.)

I'm chewing over some thoughts,
                      ==Romo
                      =======================
                      Hey Romo,

Thanks for the post. One word of caution sound can kill believe it or not. And once you start using amp's and real equipment it can be dangerous. The Military has done a lot of experiments with ultra / infra sonics.

http://www.sandv.com/downloads/0410vino.pdf
                      http://www.princeton.edu/sgs/publica...9_3altmann.pdf

The scary thing is you can build an acoustic weapon for less then a grand.

The bubble in Sonofusion once stabilized an tapped could provide clean safe power. Sonofusion can also provide you with a good neutron source when you start using other types of liquid.

I am waiting on a quote for the Piezoelectric Ceramics. The rest of the stuff I have or have access too.

You are close with your "vibrating frequencies" theory.

-Altrez
                      Last edited by altrez; 03-23-2011, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Very good step by step how-to:

Sonoluminescence experiment: sound into light

-Altrez

Comment

Check this patent out.

http://www.wbabin.net/physics/fitzgerald3.pdf

-Altrez

Comment

Here is something very interesting..

"A photon of blue light given off by a single atom carries an energy of 3.5 electron volts. This is a trillion times more energy than any single atom in the tiny bubbles could have gained from the sound waves. He [Putterman] speculates that as each bubble implodes to about 1/100,000 of its original [size] volume, the energy and atoms in the bubble are concentrated to a tiny point."

Very interesting stuff.

-Altrez

Comment

Update:

I just ordered the piezoelectric transducers from Channel Industries Piezoelectric Ceramics Sonoluminescence Kits Page
                              Price was $115 plus shipping.

Budget is now $1850.00

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                              X