Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to make healing, hydrating water, inexpensively? Information overload!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make healing, hydrating water, inexpensively? Information overload!

Wow, this forum site is incredible. I got here in an odd way, looking at Flannagan's Crystal Energy water treatment and then ran into the Vitalizer Plus and hexagonal water, etc. etc. and landed here.

I am trying to absorb alot of information quickly and trying to figure out an inexpensive way to make my own healing water that actually works. The Vitalizer Plus is interesting but $500 for a blender with magnets and a mineral cube? If it was half that price I'd buy one. I put 2 big bar neo magnets on my Vitamix container last nite and had N and S poles facing inwards and ran it on slow for awhile just to see if anything happened. The PH didn't change, but I noticed the water felt "smooth" on my mouth, maybe its just the oxygen it gained, dunno, but it did peak my interest. The Vitamix spins water counterclockwise. I bought a Tornado Tube toy and will be putting magnets on it and using 2 soda bottles to make a cheap vortex device. I think I understand that having N and S poles facing inwards, erases the information in the water, rather like a demagnetizer does. But what effect would having both N poles facing in, or both S poles facing in? BTW, I make my living winding coils and using magnets, wonder if there's some energy uses for this...

My health isn't very good, I'm 61, I have lower digestive problems for 30 years or more, I don't feel like the water I drink is hydrating me very well, I drink Crystal Geyser Natural Alpine water as its the only decent water I can get here. Our tap water is pure poison. I got a Berky water filter with fluoride reducer and the water made me sick, so I'm stuck with bottled water. I just never really feel very good, and eating anything that irritates my gut makes me anxious, dizzy and drained.

So, I am looking for a PROVEN method to change my water into healing water with good hydration. If the Vitalizer Plus is the only easy way to get it I'll fork over the money and just grit my teeth as I get ripped off I guess. Its really discouraging to see so many products claiming to make healing water, with alot of price gouging, pyramid and multi-level marketing schemes, all screaming at eachother saying the other's products don't work etc. How to make sense of it all is what I am trying to do. Any help and advice on easy things to build or buy will be much appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Crystalguy; 03-18-2011, 04:21 AM.

using magnets with water...

I used the different magnet methods you mentioned for some time and did not notice any health benefits. Since then I've gotten a lot of health benefits from information from earthclinic.com and the curezone.com

Comment

I've pretty much been there and done all that and tried all that stuff, the only real help I've gotten is drinking aloe vera juice, a good anti-inflammatory. I'm looking into trying trace minerals and seeing if that helps any, I seem to have gotten some small benefit from put a pinch of Celtic sea salt in my gallon jugs of water, maybe the minerals are doing something. Intuitively though, I'm being pointed into looking at water energy, after all, after the air you breathe the other most highly consumed thing your body gets is water, then food third after that. Maybe Flannagan's Crystal Energy water additive might help, or Willard Water etc. etc.

Would like to hear from those who've made water devices and are getting actual benefit from it. I just got the Hexagonal water book by Jhon, will be curious to see his take on the subject...

Comment

followup...

I have to say I am rather astounded at the results of my cheesy vortex/magnet bottle are giving me. I will post a photo of it later. First of all I have been drinking Crystal Geyser water with a little bit of salt in it for better hydration. It sort of helped but not much. In the vortex bottle I am using the same small pinch of water but the water is way more hydrating than just salt alone. I have put two very powerful neo bar magnets on the sides of one bottle. I use a gaussmeter in my work and first I tried sticking small neo disk magnets on the Tornado Tube like I've seen on similar devices that sell for $45. But a gauss reading inside the tube shows really low magnetic readings. So I switched to 2 large neo bar magnets that are in the range of 2500 gauss, and put them directly on the plastic bottle sides so there is pretty much direct contact with the water. So, all I'm doing is spinning the water with both magnets facing in with North poles (-negative), a tiny pinch of salt. The water is really smooth textured and its super easy to drink a whole glass as it just slides right down. I am getting a sort of calm feeling from the water which is awesome. I also noted that dissolving some monosodium phosphate in this water happens way faster than in untreated or just salted water, which means the water is "wetter."

I also read Dr. Jhon's book on hexagonal water, which has dispelled all my notions about this subject being "flaky science." He did an amazing amount of good research and I am looking into getting a Vitalizer Plus, a used one, as I do think they are a valid product, still think they cost too darn much new though

My only question is which magnet polarity is more ideal? I am using North polarity facing into the water, on a gaussmeter this is a negative reading, and wonder what difference if any would using South polarity (positive) would make. I'm searching the forum for any information but no luck yet...

Comment

I would never spend $500 for healt product like that.

Some cheap way to vitalize water:
          - alumunium and newspaper wrap in a 40 or so layer.
          - pyramid made of paper with water must be bellow 1/3 height. Bigger = stronger. Flanagan use this too isn't it?

But, it appear that there is dose limit for above application.

For my family I use copper funnel and cemenite.

For my plants I now use copper funnel, cemenite and moody coil (still in experiments).

I prefer to spin the water clockwise and facing the north side to the water.

For coil use, flat spiral coil can generate energy. Different side will produce different polarity. Try both side to water or to your self.

For electronic I use radiant sleeping aid. Rarely use it for sleeping aid now since cemenite is sufficient now. I still use it as zapper (ref to Hulda Clark or Bob Beck) instead.

If you are good with electronic, ozonite the water and please notice which polarity give you good result. I now believe that the common ground of car coil should be connected to source positive. If you use isolated transformer, use the side that lit the neon bulb electrode. And make sure your HV output make neon bulb only lit at one side.

Comment

Originally posted by Crystalguy View Post
            So I switched to 2 large neo bar magnets that are in the range of 2500 gauss, and put them directly on the plastic bottle sides so there is pretty much direct contact with the water.
            As long as you don't put it in water. Neo said to be very poisonous.

My only question is which magnet polarity is more ideal? I am using North polarity facing into the water, on a gaussmeter this is a negative reading, and wonder what difference if any would using South polarity (positive) would make. I'm searching the forum for any information but no luck yet...
            My believe is depend on use. For anti virus or to cure illness use south, but never continuous or too many. Use north for continuous use.

Try to freeze the water. You may see that the water hard to freeze or produce something beautifull.

Here is some ice results of my small cemenite yesterday, the cemenite:

ice result:
            YouTube - hasil air dibekukan di atas cemenite

Last edited by sucahyo; 03-19-2011, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Salt

I have to say I am rather astounded at the results of my cheesy vortex/magnet bottle are giving me. I will post a photo of it later. First of all I have been drinking Crystal Geyser water with a little bit of salt in it for better hydration. It sort of helped but not much. In the vortex bottle I am using the same small pinch of water but the water is way more hydrating than just salt alone.would make.

I forget which book I read but you do not want to put the salt in your water, rather put a small amount in your mouth let it disolve completely. Then drink your water. I will try and find out which book that was in.

YouTube - WaterCure, Water Cure Amazing Testimonials!

Tim
              Last edited by chasson321; 03-19-2011, 04:01 AM. Reason: add

Comment

Hi Sucahyo: I was hoping you would comment on this thread, I have been reading some of your posts and fascinated by your water freezing idea and other experiments you are doing. Wish you had a better camera for clearer photos.

No, I'm not going to spend $500 on a Vitalizer, I'll spend about half that for a used one. My vortex bottle is fun but its a bit tiresome to spin the water a couple times a day, I am using small liter bottles. Pyramids and accumulators are too slow ;-) The 40 layer accmulator looks fascinating and I may have to try making one. Will they work indoors?

I don't know if I am making hexagonal structured water, maybe not, maybe just softer water from the magnets and salt, I don't know, I just like that it hydrates better than any water I've drunk before and it seemed to make my body feel calmer, which is unusual for me.

Your sleep enhancer looks like a great idea, I am not very good with circuit diagrams or electronics, all my soldering and coils are for guitars, very simple stuff, just coils and magnets. I've had terrible insomnia since I was very young, I use valerian and melatonin alternately, and some other herbs but they all build up tolerance very quickly then I can't sleep again, so I stay in bed a long time to get not much good sleep.

I will try freezing this water tonite and see what results I get, I also have a ton of crystals and small wire pyramids around to do experiments with too. I used to do lapidary work and cut and polished many small crystals and made artistic energy jewelry in the 1990's, but my dominant eye got infected and now I can't see real tiny details anymore so had to quit. I was a big follower of Marcel Vogel's work back in the 80's a brilliant scientist who did much important work with crystals and healing, and some technologies as well. Most of his work has been lost....

As for my using salt, please read Dr. Jhon's book:
                Amazon.com: The Water Puzzle and the Hexagonal Key: Scientific Evidence of Hexagonal Water and its Positive Infl (9780975272602): Mu Shik Jhon: Books

The salt is an aid to structuring hexagonal water, there are several elements that do this according to Jhon, plus there are other elements like fluorine that also destroy the structure of healthy water. The Vitalizer Plus uses a mineral basket that has all structuring elements in it to help accomplish the structure. I'm starting to sound like a Vitalizier salesman here, but they did use much of what is in that book, so good job there.

Comment

Pyramids and accumulators are too slow ;-)
                  Don't use it on a glass of water, use it on your water container.

The 40 layer accmulator looks fascinating and I may have to try making one. Will they work indoors?
                  Maybe, see this:
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/health...ead.php?t=6605

I just like that it hydrates better than any water I've drunk before and it seemed to make my body feel calmer, which is unusual for me.
                  That is more important that knowing if it is hexagonal or not . I use my son tongue judgement now .

Your sleep enhancer looks like a great idea, I am not very good with circuit diagrams or electronics, all my soldering and coils are for guitars, very simple stuff, just coils and magnets. I've had terrible insomnia since I was very young, I use valerian and melatonin alternately, and some other herbs but they all build up tolerance very quickly then I can't sleep again, so I stay in bed a long time to get not much good sleep.
                  I see. I think you should read Karl Reichenbach book, available at archive.org. I make summaries somewhere....

I now use cemenite most of the time instead of radiant circuit, weaker but no need for battery or to replace the water .

Magnet has its own energy field and may produce different / opposite results if you add it to energy device.

I will try freezing this water tonite and see what results I get, I also have a ton of crystals and small wire pyramids around to do experiments with too. I used to do lapidary work and cut and polished many small crystals and made artistic energy jewelry in the 1990's, but my dominant eye got infected and now I can't see real tiny details anymore so had to quit. I was a big follower of Marcel Vogel's work back in the 80's a brilliant scientist who did much important work with crystals and healing, and some technologies as well. Most of his work has been lost....
                  That is interesting. Can you freeze some of the crystal (if it won't damage it)? Some of mine produce fog shield, some don't, click to zoom:

I will look forward for your result .

The salt is an aid to structuring hexagonal water, there are several elements that do this according to Jhon, plus there are other elements like fluorine that also destroy the structure of healthy water. The Vitalizer Plus uses a mineral basket that has all structuring elements in it to help accomplish the structure. I'm starting to sound like a Vitalizier salesman here, but they did use much of what is in that book, so good job there.
                  I think salt is just catalyst and not the source that change the water. My cemenite usually produce relatively clear ice, but when I use salt water, the water make superman cave lol:

Comment

No salt only assists and helps hold the structuring. The structuring comes from the magnetic field and probably from the spinning. You should read Jhon's book, it explains things better than I can. He says calcium, sodium, zinc etc. help structure the water, the Vitalizer has a mineral basket that has these minerals to add to the water, plus powerful magnets and the spinning action. In nature Hunza water is structured by super cooling so the glaciers are their source of water, which is why they live so long.

Here's photo of my ice ;-) Superman's cave ;-) I will try one without adding salt.

Why do you use cement in your cementite mix? Can you use wax instead? I use melted wax all the time and it is an insulator...
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Crystalguy; 03-21-2011, 09:05 AM.

Comment

No salt only assists and helps hold the structuring. The structuring comes from the magnetic field and probably from the spinning. You should read Jhon's book, it explains things better than I can. He says calcium, sodium, zinc etc. help structure the water, the Vitalizer has a mineral basket that has these minerals to add to the water, plus powerful magnets and the spinning action. In nature Hunza water is structured by super cooling so the glaciers are their source of water, which is why they live so long.

Here's photo of my ice ;-) Superman's cave ;-) I will try one without adding salt.
                      Thanks for the picture . Yes, I guess salt help them be more superman cave. The ice I have on tubular container produce patterned hole almost similar to bee house.
                      YouTube - salt ice 1
                      YouTube - Salt ice 2

The water in ambient air can also produce crystal too, I often see mushroom shaped ice in my freezer now.

Why do you use cement in your cementite mix? Can you use wax instead? I use melted wax all the time and it is an insulator...
                      The wire already has insulator which may be seen as metal and organic layer. I never try wax, but here is something that produce opposite results of portland cement, insulated wire and tap water:
                      - salted water
                      - alum water
                      - plaster cement
                      - aluminium coil
                      - iron coil

Opposite result can be noticed when the piece has some "ant hole".
                      Last edited by sucahyo; 03-21-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

How do you wind the coils for the cementite? Do you wrap the wire around a rod then cut into pieces. What diameter rod? Is the cement an insulator or does it have crystalline properties?

I will try freezing a crystal I don't care about if it fractures, never froze a crystal before. I will also freeze some unstructured water to see how it compares to salt and no salt frozen water.
                        Last edited by Crystalguy; 03-21-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

How do you wind the coils for the cementite? Do you wrap the wire around a rod then cut into pieces. What diameter rod? Is the cement an insulator or does it have crystalline properties?
                          I use around 3mm rod diameter. See this video, I consider winding direction important:
                          YouTube - Menggulung kawat untuk cemenite

I think the cement make crystaline structure. Good result will be very hard to break.

I will try freezing a crystal I don't care about if it fractures, never froze a crystal before. I will also freeze some unstructured water to see how it compares to salt and no salt frozen water.
                          I will look forward for your result . How do you know the water is unstructured? by taste?

Comment

Its not structured because its sold in plastic jugs, probably filtered etc. Here is a photo of vortexed magnet with NO salt. Weird, looks like Superman's cave except one area that is completely clear in upper left of photo.

What kind of water are you using, distilled, tap water, bottled water?
                            I am freezing in a refrigerator and the freezer is full of microwave box dinners, the microwave is about 10 feet away, though I don't think its being used during freezing. Where did you get the idea of using cement? I'm not sure I can buy just a small amount and don't want to buy a big bag of it, but I'll go see what they have. I think I should figure out how to get clear ice before I freeze a crystal since you won't see it in cloudy ice.....

OK here's second picture, I took the ice out of the cup, there's actually more clear ice visible that way.....

Now I'm going to freeze unstructured distilled water to see what that does....
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Crystalguy; 03-22-2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

That is nice result. I am interested with the layered fog at the left part of white photo.

I think your water is male considering the crack, male make water expand. Do the ice always crack?

I use spring water and tap water. I don't have distilled water.

I use cement because I happen to have it. I don't know / never try resin, so I can't predict the results.

To get clear ice, a friend suggest to wrap the container with alumunium foil. I use my cemenite though.

Comment

Working...
                              X