Dark Energy New Scienced - By Rosemary Ainslie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Energy New Scienced - By Rosemary Ainslie

Very surprised to see this blog - she's been keeping busy.

Nice to see her giving credit where credit is due:

DARK ENERGY NEW SCIENCE - by ROSEMARY AINSLIE: 58 - another general update on the planned demonstration

Giving Glen credit as well.

DARK ENERGY NEW SCIENCE - by ROSEMARY AINSLIE

Have not had time to read it in detail, just stumbled on it looking for
    something else actually. Not sure why she keeps interacting with
    pointy troublesome individuals still such as the exact ones that caused
    so much distraction here. I dropped out of reading any of the battles
    at Overunity on all of this shortly after it got started.

Anyway, if anyone finds any new revelations in this blog, please post
    them here.
    Last edited by Aaron; 02-22-2011, 09:40 PM.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Thanks Aaaron, i doubt she is giving Glen credit cause he deserves it, prob cause she needs to for her own agenda Harvey taught me well

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
      Thanks Aaaron, i doubt she is giving Glen credit cause he deserves it, prob cause she needs to for her own agenda Harvey taught me well

Ash
      The only thing I gathered from reading through her blog is that she is still bad mouthing Glen, Harvey, Poynt .99, Milehigh, Humbugger, and others. Her pattern is still the same. She feels everyone wants to "steal" her stuff and everyone only wants to debunk her when they are trying to help her. Lets see what happens come March 12th, 2011.

Catlady

Comment

Rosemary Ainslie

Rosemary badmouths me for placing a link to her blog in a "private forum"
        where nobody can see it. Ridiculous. This forum has been public for months
        and she should be happy it is all in one place with all related threads.

Since it is completely unappreciated and she wants to call me names and
        insult me, I have left the title of her blog but have removed the links so
        she isn't riding on the efforts of the forum.

This Inductive Resistor forum is, again, PUBLIC. And, anyone can see it
        and post to it.

Seeing how she has reacted in such a pessimistic way to me posting a link
        that would drive traffic to her site, I would imagine that detailed analysis
        of the blog could be a waste of time as nothing has apparently changed
        with her mode of operation.

Peter and I put her on the map when we brought her tests to this forum
        and it then spread across the entire internet. If it wasn't for that, nobody
        in the "free energy" community would have any idea who this woman is.
        Unbelievable how anyone could be so ungrateful.
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron /ALL

Dont feel so bad no one could of seen ANY of that coming, not even a time traveler it was so bizarre. 6 of us found out the hard way and tried to warn others,. it turned out to a time wasting fiasco in OUcom. Like you can steal open source. She cant waste any of our time in future i think we are lucky to have not wasted any more time.It would of been moving a lot quicker if not for that mess. Well water off a ducks back now.

Ash

Comment

There is still viable and good reason to study the anomalous and interesting results this technology brings to light.

From my own point of view, i believe the problems are of a personal interaction nature and not related to the validity of the technology. I realize this is still a "highly controversial" tech, but even after these all these months the critics have not answered several telling questions about it, imo. Therefor it DOES deserve study, no matter what it is called or who does it

I don't regret being on the team or writing an article about. I do regret that later there was a great deal of suspicion and animosity between the team members and that this ended the collaboration before more could be done. That is not a judgment on anyone, just the fact of it.

I don't know how it seems nearly project around here has become an argument about "Patent-ability" !!

But i am starting to wonder if that is deliberate or not.
            Last edited by jibbguy; 03-13-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Mookie
              Trade Count: (0)
              Position: Newbie

Re: The Rosemary Ainslie Circuit
              « Reply #248 on: Today at 03:29:18 »
              Reply Reply with quote

This was a post from OUR.com from member Mookie

Humbugger

This morning I received an email from my collegue at the University.

The demonstration was attended by less than a handfull of students.
              There were no academics, faculty members or staff members present.

It is the absolute position of the University that they will not now, or anytime in the future,
              have anything to say, or to do, with the Rosemary Ainslie circuit. I have that on good authority.

Perhaps a flea market may have been a more appropriate venue.

Mookie

Now we wait to see what Rosemary writes in her blog about who attended and what they said.

Comment

Hi CatLady/ALL

This brings back memories, i remember when one of our long time supporters Chris from the Australian Scientific and common wealth research org was going to help all the open source people who wrote the paper and we were going to look at publishing options (paper as is) and tests. This would of credited every one.

Out of that i got accused of trying to steal open source , its was after that i knew there is no way RA was going to get any progress any time soon. Hope she changes her mode of operation this time but doubt it.

Ash
                Last edited by ashtweth; 03-02-2012, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Aaron, I remember your presentation with the overhead projector showing how covering up a light source is faster than the light itself.

I don't know if I'm saying that well lol.
                  Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Originally posted by future pather View Post
                    Aaron, I remember your presentation with the overhead projector showing how covering up a light source is faster than the light itself.

I don't know if I'm saying that well lol.

Hello Future Pather,
                    Did you make this post in the wrong thread?
                    Just wondering.

Catlady

Comment

Rosemary Ainslie Public Blogs

Hi all,

There is also a alternative discussion ... one quite interesting ... possibly more accurate ...

Rosemary Ainslie .................................................. a public reality check

There also is a short video ....

EnergeticTube.com - Greetings from South Africa

Fuzzy
                      Open Source Experimentalist
                      Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
                        Hi all,

There is also a alternative discussion ... one quite interesting ... possibly more accurate ...

Rosemary Ainslie .................................................. a public reality check

There also is a short video ....

EnergeticTube.com - Greetings from South Africa

Fuzzy

Wow...that link makes some funny reading.
                        May 6, 2011 very important date for some of us. We received some VERY IMPORTANT paper work in the mail! Yahoo....give us a call when you can...

Whatever my name is..

Comment

Zipon Shmipon

Gee 4,000 + posts...I sometimes feel this forum's true purpose is meant to distract & confuse and keep people out of the lab...I stopped reading and started laughing at the first instance of the word "Zipon".

Comment

Originally posted by philopolymath View Post
                            Gee 4,000 + posts...I sometimes feel this forum's true purpose is meant to distract & confuse and keep people out of the lab...I stopped reading and started laughing at the first instance of the word "Zipon".
                            Hey philopolymath,

Your terms of distract and confuse are spot on ....

This started over ten years ago with a claim of her invention with a efficiency of COP> 17 and going on to a new device of Rosemary's with a claim of COP> INFINITY and has provided her documentation as "PROOF".

There is a big problem with Rosemary as a inventor giving "PROOF" of a claim, normally its a "FINDING" that any inventor conveys to a independent experimentalist not being connected in anyway to the inventor for a exact replication with no substitutions of components of the experimental device in some known scientific method to provide proof on the inventors claim or finding.

The next problem in each and every presentation from Rosemary the inventor is always incomplete with confusing or misleading documentation and information for any independent experimentalist to ever do a qualified 100% replication of any of Rosemary's claims of "FINDING" a COP> 17 or now a COP> INFINITY experimental device.

No one that I am aware of World Wide has ever actually taken Rosemary's experimental device documentation of her findings or claims and has been able to reproduce a device in any known scientific method a replication of a experimental device with a COP> 17 or a COP> INFINITY.

This is why Rosemary has been banned from numerous open source forums for giving false and inaccurate information to it's members.

Regards,
                            Fuzzy
                            Open Source Experimentalist
                            Open Source Research and Development

Comment

I learned a few things from her tho, and that was that Harvey ,. Glen , Aaron and Jib are as sharp as a whip (if a whip is truly sharp).

Comment

Working...
                              X