Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a better way to present the periodic table

Dear reader,

I believe i have stumbled upon a discovery for which i would like to enroll your help in confirming my observations. I believe that crowd sourcing this research would bring about quicker results and thus help in refining the theory (bare in mind this is a rough draft). I may have found possible real world applications/examples of what i'm about to present you with, i will post the links for you to check out....
    For quite some time, I have been interested in Walter Russell’s periodic table and I read extensively about his research and philosophy (interesting read complements well with schauberger’s philosophy). Anyhow, I suspected that Russell’s periodic table was missing a dimension to make it complete. Through some research and a lot of cogitation, I decided to associate the platonic solids to Russell’s table (bare in mind that my chemistry knowledge is relatively limited, and a lot of help from MrGoogle) The following is the image of Russell’s table unmodified :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next (image attached) is the periodic table with the platonic solid added:

Elements Hydrogen to silicon are “ruled” by the Tetrahedron
    Elements Silicon to Rhodium are “ruled” by the Hexahedron
    Elements Rhodium to end of page are “ruled” be the Octahedron
    Elements Alphanon are ruled by the Dodecahedron
    Elements Betanon to Hydrogen By the Icosahedrons

What does this mean well, I went digging up a few molecule on the web to see if one element from one side of the wave combined with an element from the opposite side , with both elements ruled by the same ruler (ie:tetrahedron, hexahedron etc…). Here follows 3d images of the molecules I found, however I could not go beyond octahedral because of my chemistry knowledge (that is here were I would love to enlist people knowledgeable in this domain)

TETRAHEDRON MOLECULES (all of the molecules presented here where found on the internet)

Some can be found in the following website WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements

For the water molecule, it forms a triangle which is nothing more than the shadow of a tetrahedron (ex: if you hold a tetrahedron at the right angle the shadow it projects is a triangle), thus water evolves in tetrahedron “envelop”/”universe”; like the above mentioned molecules.

HEXAHEDRON MOLECULES

The following are some examples of molecules under the hexahedron “ruler”

Observation: copper was considered among alchemist an earthen element, if you look up platonic solids in wikipedia guess which shape corresponds to earth: hexahedron.

OCTOHEDRON MOLECULES AND ABOVE: (updated the rule here http://www.energeticforum.com/138217-post37.html)

( updated the rule here http://www.energeticforum.com/138217-post37.html)

I have searched for examples of molecules but it seems that there are few 3d representation with good perspective to figure out if it corresponds to an octahedral, all I could do is assume based on what I have found so far that there is high chance that the elements present in the octahedral, dodecahedral and icosahedra evolve when combined in there corresponding ruler’s plane.

One more dimension to add to this is present in the following table: first circle has the radius of the tetrahedron ruler and the second circle has the radius of hexahedron ruler. This part, I cannot interpret because of my lack of knowledge in chemistry. I think this brings a new dimension to chemistry and utilizes Russell’s chart to it’s full potential. Thank you for your help.
    This is an open source project, so abide by the open source protocol and share your findings. "You cannot invent, you can only discover" - Gordon Plummer

I chose Hydrogen as the beginning because H is the most abundant element in the universe and it also fit the idea of "All comes from one, and all goes to one"

these video shows that nature's language is centered around the golden ratio.... ... enjoy
    YouTube - Nature by Numbers "Nature by Numbers"
    YouTube - Donald in mathemagic land "donald in mathemagic land " this one is more entertaining...

a little motivational video, to encourage those of you, who have doubts....

YouTube - National Geographic Channel - IF. Live curious.

"IF. Live curious."

editor's note: Please understand that all the links i provide; i mostly refer to their scientific information.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-30-2011, 09:31 PM.
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

the following pictures explain the principle of the golden ratio in a wave. also we should look at the Fourier Principle which states the following:

The Fourier principle of frequency signature transformation means that even the most complex shape is a simple sum of sine waves of different lengths.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-23-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

if you'd like to know more about the platonic solids, here is a lecture given by gordon plummer on "the nature of things".

In the Nature of Things - A talk by - Gordon Plummer

Comment

For those that would like to do some calculations i found a very informative link on the periodical table of the element and the elements with data on each elements (very detailed)....

Periodic Table

Comment

Walter Russell discovered many novel ways to present the periodic table which basically are the same. The two well known tables he published are the one i presented you in previous posts ;the second one is the vortex shaped periodic table which can be found here:

You can apply the same principle that i mentioned before in relation to the "golden mean" as you can see in the following example:

Gemasolar solar plant in Seville, Spain, 2,650 large mirrors concentrate sunlight to generate 19.9 megawatts of electricity

Attached Files
          Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-19-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I highly recommend that you read this blog, very interesting:

The Philosopher Stoned sums it up very well

All truth passes through 3 stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
            Arthur Schopenhauer
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-16-2011, 10:44 PM.

Comment

new info linking golden ratio and elements of the table:

"Planck Length (1.616252 x 10^-35 meter) x Golden Ratio (1.618033989) ^ 116 power = .282537 Angstrom -The First Radii of Hydrogen (below)
              Planck Length (1.616252 x 10^-35 meter) x Golden Ratio (1.618033989) ^ 117 power = .457154 Angstrom -The Second Radii of Hydrogen
              Planck Length (1.616252 x 10^-35 meter) x Golden Ratio (1.618033989) ^ 118 power = .739691 Angstrom -The Third Radii of Hydrogen
              Compare the calculation from Winter above - with Hydrogen experimental base below- (Heyrovska) .28 Angstrom, .46 Angstrom, .74 Angstrom. (1 Angstrom = 10 ^-10 meter)"

found it in the following blog:

http://www.evolver.net/user/pod4/blo...simply_complex

Comment

here is a more serious link from Cornell university library about what i mentioned in the previous post:

[0902.1184] Golden Sections of Interatomic Distances as Exact Ionic Radii and Additivity of Atomic and Ionic Radii in Chemical Bonds

Comment

I think the following article answers nicely to some questions you may have, links very well to Walter Russell periodic table (presenting the elements as resonating wave) and probably the use of the golden mean (i ll have to reread the theory and dissect it ).

the link:

Science Article: Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter (Electron): Origin of the laws of Nature

The structure of the electron is investigated and found closely entwined with the origin of the natural laws. The natural laws had been measured for hundreds of years but no one knew how Nature creates them. Richard Feynman wrote, speaking of the Conservation of Energy, Nature has a hidden accountant who keeps honest books of energy input and output but we don't know how she does it. The origins had been proposed earlier by Clifford and Schrodinger, who pointed out that only a Wave Structure of Matter (WSM), can explain natural laws

if you couple the wave structure of the matter theory with the Fourier Principle which states the following:

The Fourier principle of frequency signature transformation means that even the most complex shape is a simple sum of sine waves of different lengths.
                  you realize that each elements in the table is a simple sum of "sine waves of different lengths"

i may have found real applications of that, i will post the links for you to check out....
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 06-29-2011, 12:45 AM.

Comment

One more info based on what was said in the previous post:

We all know the basic formula for this one –– E=MC2.
                    Matter is just a lot of energy moving so slowly that we can touch it and sit on it. energy is just a little bit of matter moving so fast we have trouble finding it. They are polarities of the same substance, which is flowing or moving as different rates, constantly. This very compressibility is what stores form and memory in its wave shape.

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

Only a form of Golden Mean symmetry will allow converging waves to add and multiply at the same time. Only in this way, in this shape, can waves nest together without interfering with each other and canceling out their memories. A Golden Mean spiral can nest triangles, Squares and five-sides figures, crating a dodecahedron as it does,. the dodecahedron is the perfect Golden mean nest for turning information into coherent structure. That's why it is also the pattern of the braided DNA molecule. The Golden Mean happens, the icosahedronal donut and the dodecahedronal donut generate the only other two naturally occurring numbers: Pi and E.

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-24-2011, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Everything in our world, all matter, that is, all fractally attractive patterns of informational density, is composed of atoms, which are described by physics as a nucleus surrounded by electrons in so-called orbital shells. These shells are the pattern, the shape or ratio, which is the only thing the universe must conserve, in order to know itself. These shells or shapes are formed by the nestings of energy donuts or smoke rings. the Atomic Table then becomes a simple set of wave patterns, describing valency as symmetry. Everything can be created from the nesting of one donut, with a pair of vortices; three donuts, with six single direction vortices; five donuts, with ten vortices; and seven donuts, with fourteen vortices. Count the vortices and you have the number of electrons in each orbital shell.

These patterns form regular shapes, called the Platonic solids because Plato was the first to write about them: the tetrahedron, on pair of vortices; the octahedron/cube, three pairs; the dodecahedron, five pairs; and the icosahedron, seven pairs. These basic shapes are important in transmitting the very waves structure of matter, best understood as templates that generate the focus of intensity necessary to become fractally attractive, that is, bend the straight energy flow of light into a circle of atomic structured matter.

As stated by Adrian Bejan in the first law of his Constructal theory:

The constructal law puts forth the idea that the generation of design (configuration, pattern, geometry) in nature is a physics phenomenon that unites all animate and inanimate systems, and that this phenomenon is covered by the Constructal Law stated by Adrian Bejan in 1996: "For a finite-size (flow) system to persist in time (to live), its configuration must evolve such that it provides easier access to the imposed currents that flow through it."
                      Constructal theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the following gives a good representation of the donut interacting with light

YouTube - Invisibility Cloak Findings at Duke University

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-26-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

and so it takes us back to Crook's periodic table:

Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-16-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

One more piece of the puzzle, i would like like to add to Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter is:

The Electric Universe theory

The Electric Universe theory highlights the importance of electricity throughout the Universe. It is based on the recognition of existing natural electrical phenomena (eg. lightning, St Elmo's Fire), and the known properties of plasmas (ionized "gases") which make up 99.999% of the visible universe, and react strongly to electro-magnetic fields. Much of the material considered by the Electric Universe is peer-reviewed, but not all

more to be found here:
                          Electric Universe theory

Now unto some applications examples that you may be able to reproduce if you have the right material ...
                          Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-25-2011, 10:51 PM.

Comment

If this theory pans out (big if ) : it may be a far fetched idea but "if you create a standing wave, you have your anti-gravity".

Electrons - Spherical standing wave

Last edited by MonsieurM; 04-25-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

That is it folks, I would like to give you a brief review of what i presented you with as pieces of one "cosmic puzzle" and how they they each fit together:

Science Article: Dr Milo Wolff: The Wave Structure of Matter (Electron): Origin of the laws of Nature

The Fourier principle of frequency signature transformation means that even the most complex shape is a simple sum of sine waves of different lengths. you realize that each elements in the table is a simple sum of "sine waves of different lengths"

We all know the basic formula for this one –– E=MC2.
                              Matter is just a lot of energy moving so slowly that we can touch it and sit on it. energy is just a little bit of matter moving so fast we have trouble finding it. They are polarities of the same substance, which is flowing or moving as different rates, constantly. This very compressibility is what stores form and memory in its wave shape.

In a world made only of waves, there would be just two geometric forms, the torus, or vortex, and the golden mean spiral. the donut, torus, form is the only structure in a world of waves that can become coherent, that is, retain a regular shape like a smoke ring. As more of these smoke rings are created and they want to relate to the first smoke ring, they must "nest" in the right pattern so that they can remember their form and still share structure. the best pathway for doing this is the ratio we call the golden mean.

Only a form of Golden Mean symmetry will allow converging waves to add and multiply at the same time. Only in this way, in this shape, can waves nest together without interfering with each other and canceling out their memories. A Golden Mean spiral can nest triangles, Squares and five-sides figures, crating a dodecahedron as it does,. the dodecahedron is the perfect Golden mean nest for turning information into coherent structure. That's why it is also the pattern of the braided DNA molecule. The Golden Mean happens, the icosahedronal donut and the dodecahedronal donut generate the only other two naturally occurring numbers: Pi and E.

Everything in our world, all matter, that is, all fractally attractive patterns of informational density, is composed of atoms, which are described by physics as a nucleus surrounded by electrons in so-called orbital shells. These shells are the pattern, the shape or ratio, which is the only thing the universe must conserve, in order to know itself. These shells or shapes are formed by the nestings of energy donuts or smoke rings. the Atomic Table then becomes a simple set of wave patterns, describing valency as symmetry. Everything can be created from the nesting of one donut, with a pair of vortices; three donuts, with six single direction vortices; five donuts, with ten vortices; and seven donuts, with fourteen vortices. Count the vortices and you have the number of electrons in each orbital shell.

These patterns form regular shapes, called the Platonic solids because Plato was the first to write about them: the tetrahedron, on pair of vortices; the octahedron/cube, three pairs; the dodecahedron, five pairs; and the icosahedron, seven pairs. These basic shapes are important in transmitting the very waves structure of matter, best understood as templates that generate the focus of intensity necessary to become fractally attractive, that is, bend the straight energy flow of light into a circle of atomic structured matter.

The Electric Universe theory

The Electric Universe theory highlights the importance of electricity throughout the Universe. It is based on the recognition of existing natural electrical phenomena (eg. lightning, St Elmo's Fire), and the known properties of plasmas (ionized "gases") which make up 99.999% of the visible universe, and react strongly to electro-magnetic fields.

and actually Walter Russell's table and Crooks' table both are indications that maybe there is some truth to the combined theories mentioned previously. And if you look at the observations i made about TETRAHEDRON MOLECULES and HEXAHEDRON MOLECULES, it is all the more convincing that this maybe the way the universe is ordained.

Updated theory find it here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/141277-post45.html

want to know more I highly recommend this website:

911:Energy - Wikicompany

Now unto practical matter

The following people may have made experiments that actually prove this theory, some maybe reproducible if you have the right material
                              Last edited by MonsieurM; 05-20-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X