Ismeal Aviso self charging electric car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ismeal Aviso self charging electric car

Guys if your not keeping up with Ismeal Aviso please take a look , have spoken to him before Ismeal is also out to help the people in his country who are currently living in poverty. Supporting his work will help the bigger picture and this effort.

self charging electric car
    YouTube - self charging electric car (free energy)
    +
    YouTube - Ismael Aviso Electric car Jan- 31-2011using small batt

I updated his page for those who want a quick overview and video's with all links etc

At present to mass produce the technology the investment cost for a conversion kit is less then 3,000 USD. With the motor and battery the prototype can travel 80- 1000 kilometers before it needs charging. No other electric car technology can do this. This means using 10,000 watts the battery could potentially reach 1,000 kilometers. The next design is intended to be 100% looped. With endorsement and funds Ismeal is confident it can be done like EVGRAY did it.
    Ismael Aviso
    REFRESH PAGE

Ash

His Chanel and friends
    Ismael Aviso
    (Refresh)

Any one notice he has an antenna like Tesla!

Ash

Comment

My friend Youtube (Vox1philippines) and I (2bighybrid) will try to communicate with on how we can support him in any support channels..

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Way cool! I was thinking I hadn't heard anything he was doing in quite a while.

One odd thing on the first video which says it is 14 minutes. It quits at 4:01 minutes. Won't go past that. Is that just my experience or is it actually end just after 4 minutes?
          Edit: I guess it was just my other computer or a hickup at youtube. I'm getting past 4:01 now.
          Last edited by ewizard; 02-05-2011, 06:17 PM.
          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

More Info ?

Can not really tell from the videos how it works. Is it some sort of Bob Teal variation ? Does anyone Know ? Is it supposed to be open source or not ?

FRC

Comment

I think his invention is great but people always ask for money, they want to patent it and make money his is worthy cause but he should use the tech to produce free electric for the people to run water pumps for gardens, to provide electric.
              What people dont realize is you have to use the tech to get away from the dollar not make yourself more of a slave.
              Thats why open source is so important.
              David
              Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Unfortunately from what I heard before he's not open sourcing. I think him and Doug Konzen tried to get a deal with some car company (volvo ?) but they got bamboozled and Vovlo didn't do as they said they would. This was some time ago and things may not have been as far along as they are now. My biggest concern for Ismael is somoene will show up and either buy him off or bury it somehow and that puts him in a dangerous situation unless he has a lot of people with backup information on how to build it and it's made accessible if anything bad happens. Open source is the best and safest thing. As I have said before I think it's easier to build a free energy or overunity device than it is to get it into the hands of the public.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Dave45 and Ewizard for your replies. Going the patent route does not
                  seem to work anymore like it used to. Unless you do like John Bedini, patent it
                  and have it open at the same time. The trick is to get the information out there so it does not get suppressed. Staying secretive will ensure it eventually will
                  be buried and lost. The ideal situation would be, to be the first to mass produce and market as many as possible before anyone else could copy it and catch up to you. By that time you would still make lots of money and it would be too late for anyone to hide it.

FRC

Comment

All I can say is WOW!!

This looks like the real deal!!

Looks like he has cracked edwin grays (Tesla's) circuit.

More info please!!

Comment

Ismael Healthy Mineral Water

check this coil popping video out. Reminds me of edwin gray

Comment

Sorry but I don't think so

Hi guys.

I don't want to be a wet blanket here but it seems a lot of people are not looking at this from a realistic viewpoint. I am all for free energy and even spent the money to go to the conference in Idaho which was great. But I don't think this is real.

My first problem with these videos is his technical explanations. Has anyone ever seen a 220 volt forklift motor? I have worked on several over the years and most of them are 72 volt and some are 48 volt systems. I have never seen a 220 volt forklift motor.

I also have a problem with his "antenna". He says it is tuned to the Gigahertz range. A coil that size could never be tuned to the Gigahertz range. At best you might get it to the low Megahertz range.

If you listen closely you can hear what sound like a small motor reving up to a pretty high speed before he lets out the clutch. I think the horn blowing is to try and cover up that sound. I think he has a small motor in there that is geared way down so it can pull the vehicle. Even a half horse power motor could move that vehicle at that speed if it was geared correctly.

I have problems with several other areas of his explanations but the real clincher was this. If you had a special antenna that could pick up that kind of energy would you really allow some guy to park his butt on it? When I saw the guy climb up on the back and sit on the special receiving antenna I knew this couldn't be real. Even if my other objections are incorrect as soon as he sat on the antenna it would have stopped working because his body would have seriously detuned the antenna circuit.

If someone has any proof my conclusions are incorrect I would gladly be corrected. I would love for this to be real but it just doesn't look that way to me.

Carroll
                        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Citfta

I think you may be right. He may have some concept that may work but is not
                          complete yet. He is just trying to promote it as if it already does, just to get
                          funding or something to complete it. Maybe it will never work, on the other hand, it just might eventually.

FRC

Comment

Hi ALL

Yes more testing is needed, ill chat to him about that my friends , we are going to donate a hydroxy cell to him to try and make a adaptable system , he has offered to adapt one to run hydroxy, this may be easier to test and validate
                            ill ask him if we can test it and report .
                            Last edited by ashtweth; 02-09-2011, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Careful what you wish for Ismael just emailed me guys he is getting an independent test done .
                              ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Mean time check it
                              How Aviso extracts energy from the surroundings to power his electric vehicle

Ash

Comment

Working...
                              X