White SCIO box with blue front
    USB to USB connection
    Dell Computer can come with XP Inspiron
    Head, wrist and ankle straps
    Manual and DVDīs
    Good Condition
    Carry case

6,000 Pounds or 7,200 Euros

Due to having twins last year I donīt find the time to use or do treatments now so I am feeling a bit left behind.
    Can be collected from Scotland or Holland if you prefer.

Hi I am so happy to find you guys. I have had my SCIO two yrs now and am a CBS, I love it. I use it for personal and family. I have taken many webinars and traveled a lot taking classes. There is so much to learn and so little time. my husband ask me why I didn't find this twenty yrs ago. Well I was looking, glad I found it now. anyway, I want to apologize to this person, I took an online class and I forget the ladies name and company. I would love to find her. My computer crashed two weeks back and all my info about her is gone. I mean everything. I have really played heck trying to locate all I lost. but I am working on it. anyway if any of you folks know her please send me her email and or name. She did a webinar for several weeks on HCG dieting and incorporating it into your business. I know Susan Blackard did a class on HCG dieting also. But this is another lady and she is totally separte from Susan Blackard. my email warnold@stx.rr.com thanks for any help. I greatly appreciate. Your friend in SCIO.
    replica chanel watches
    replica chanel watches uk
    chanel premiere watches replica

Comment

Working...
    X