Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busting Loose

Hey folks,

The subject of Robert Scheinfeld's Busting Loose from the Money Game book came up in the Matrix Energetics thread, and the suggestion was made that we start a thread on it...

So here it is.

If you start it, they will come

muah!!!!

Chansy

I'm here...I'm here!! Thanks Chansy for creating a new thread!

For those that have not followed the thread from Matrix Energetics...

I have read Busting Loose twice. The first time, I was completely blown away. I walked around for a week with my mouth open.

There was a part of me that completely knew this to be true, but there was another part that was fighting it. I was like "NO Way!".

It prompted me to watch "What the bleep do we know" again and this time that movie made so much more sense to me.

Then I read Matrix Energetics which brought me to re-read Busting Loose.

A part that I struggled with is when he mentions that The Law of Attraction is part of our phase 1 Illusion and part of the game we are playing in phase 1. The concept of LOA is flawed and we created it that way so we don't remember who we really are. We created all these things to forget that we are Infinite Abundant beings. I think more or less that is what is said.

Well, I've been a huge fan of LOA and Abe-Hicks and when I read this I was SHOCKED! But the way he explains it in the book there is a part of me that knew this to be true.

I'm still trying to wrap my hands around all of this.
    But I continue to bust as many "eggs" as possible.

Let's use this thread to share our experiences!!

Cheers,
    Aime

Comment

Yay, What FUN!!

Hi Sweet Chansonette and Aime

Thanks so much for starting this thread!

It's been quite a long time since I read Busting Loose, and I haven't really thought about or discussed it much for many months now as I've been so busy with other stuff. But when I saw this thread, I was drawn to it, and feel really excited to discuss BL again

When I first read it, it was like a light had been switched on for me. I had always suspected that none of this was real, I'd frequently had experiences of realising that it was an illusion - this has happened throughout my life, but more frequently in childhood and as a teenager. I start to feel "detached", and like nothing is real - like I'm in a dream, like I could do anything, and it wouldn't matter because it's all a dream anyway. At these times I also feel I'm not me - it's like this physical "self" is an illusion or a character (this is why I chose the user-name Illusions ) While I'm typing this, I'm aware that, were I to say this anywhere other than a forum like this, I'd be carted away for my own safety and the safety of others
      It used to scare me, so I would make myself "snap out of it" (lol or as I now know it - "snap INTO it" ) So when I read BL, oh, it just confirmed what I'd been feeling!!

The bit about the LOA I also found disconcerting because what Abraham teaches makes perfect sense to me, and the LOA, to me is about as flawed as Gravity

I do think that whatever a person believes is true for them. And this is confirmed by the information in BL. If this is my hologram, and I believe that LOA is flawless - since I've created it that way, so it is

It's such fun to be discussing this again

Love and Light and Magic xxx
      Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
      Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
      Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

Comment

oh absolutely, you're not alone Illusions! We'd have to be carted off together hehe I'd be honoured to have you in my padded cell ha!

Thanks for starting this thread Chansonette, I'm a big fan of Busting Loose. I wrote an email to a friend saying that even though he discredits the loa and affirmations and visualisation etc, HIS ideas are genius because they clear the mind and they clear the feeling of uncomfortable feelings leaving us clear to feel joy (which we do when we use his process) which attracts everything we want via LOA! Genius.

I wonder how many have actually busted loose, not that it matters, but I am aiming for that. I try to remember to do the busting loose every day, sometimes forget sometimes do it several times. It has helped a lot.

And omgosh it's so true that what you believe comes true. I can't begin to tell you. A shortcut version would be: in the past I've got to a really good place, worked on my vibration, been floating on a high. Then, I had a little neg thought about something. It might be just a little inkling that something is too good to be true etc. I may catch my mind thinking about it a little longer, trying to figure out HOW it might be untrue. (sort of ego working at not wanting to be caught out or taken for a ride etc rather than just focussing on results) And those thoughts has come true EVERY TIME! Now get this, it has never happened without me first thinking the neg thought. Never! And, even better, the moment I laughingly realise just how I created it, and purposely ignored it and gone back to feeling good - everything has turned back around to my favour eg whatever it was that was a problem disappeared in a poof of smoke and it was true!

This is really important when it comes to neg stuff. I remember getting an idea about something VERY negative, and I had confirmation of it even though it was not there!! So please, learn from me and do yourselves a huge favour (I am doing it too) and only concentrate on your end results of the good stuff, and it's really important to hang around the top of the emotional guidance system. Because you really don't want the crap thoughts coming true and they will, only because everything you are creating.

Sorry gone off on one, well that is the book for you lol It teaches that everything is an illusion even down to a scratch on your furniture. What happened to me when I read it, is I had a little panic because if I'm not here sitting on my bed reading (the bed is an illusion) then WHERE AM I!! I don't wanna be hovering in space or something so I decided I am two places.

A) I'm in a beautiful field next to a spiritual friend and
        B) I'm being lovingly held by the Universe.

Intending I "Bust Loose" in all ways, very shortly!

Comment

Soon to read!

Hi Gorgeous People!

Dr. Bartlett HIGHLY recommended this book at the end of the last day of the recent ME Seminar in Seattle! He made sure we had time to write down the title and author. However, he also said- get ready for a crazy ride with this book - not for the faint-hearted - all with a mischievous twinkle in the eye hehe. Which is all the encouragement I need to absolutely dive into it!!!

This resonated immediately:
          A part that I struggled with is when he mentions that The Law of Attraction is part of our phase 1 Illusion and part of the game we are playing in phase 1. The concept of LOA is flawed and we created it that way so we don't remember who we really are. We created all these things to forget that we are Infinite Abundant beings. I think more or less that is what is said.
          Well, I've been a huge fan of LOA and Abe-Hicks and when I read this I was SHOCKED! But the way he explains it in the book there is a part of me that knew this to be true.
          The bit about the LOA I also found disconcerting because what Abraham teaches makes perfect sense to me, and the LOA, to me is about as flawed as Gravity
          I wrote an email to a friend saying that even though he discredits the loa and affirmations and visualisation etc, HIS ideas are genius because they clear the mind and they clear the feeling of uncomfortable feelings leaving us clear to feel joy (which we do when we use his process) which attracts everything we want via LOA! Genius.
          Without reading the book yet, I have had this perception about the 'relativity' of LOA, yet, how it is, not-is a thing of value, but that its just not the end-all be-all. I'll leave it at that for now. Its a play in progress lol. Once I read the book, I will 'get' whatever information and perceptions have been coming me a lot clearer.

Thanks for the great thread, Chansonette!

Love and light,

Stephen

Comment

I'll bring snacks and refreshments to the beautiful padded cell!
            You guys are so funny!!

Illusions, I love what you said about LOA..you can create anything in your hologram. Love that...

You know...I wonder too how many people have Busted Loose.
            He mentions thousands in his book. I wonder if there is a forum out there. If anyone knows of any please provide link.

Love,
            Aime

Comment

oh yay so many BLers here!

Hi lovelies,

I'm just popping in for a sec to say I'll be back after I prime my bedroom (that's chansonette having a tantrum b/c really it is TOO gorgeous a day to be working on the house, but I promised myself i would ).....I (as you all can imagine) have SO much to say about BL And yes, Dr. Bartlett is absolutely right. It is NOT a book for the faint of heart

Here's the short form of my take on the LOA thing:

No teacher has the corner on Truth. So, for my money, this is just an area of growth for RS. He's defining LOA way too narrowly -- feels to me like the LOA of The Secret -- which is all about defining and visualizing what you want etc etc. Leaves out the other two aspects of the equation, which come through so clearly in Abe's teachings: The Law of Deliberate Creation, the Law of Attraction, and most importantly, the Law of Allowing. In my not-so-humble opinion and in my very concrete experience, anytime you leave one of those out of the picture you skew it a bit. That's what RS did in BL. But other than that, I find the book absolutely right on....

If you think of The Process and the results of The Process in Abe terms, it's an advanced technique for getting out of the way so that Law of Attraction can bring you what YOU'VE ALREADY CREATED FOR YOURSELF and what is awaiting you in Vibe Escrow (abe term). Abe says over and over again that the U has a much better memory for the details of what it is we really truly want than we do. If you listen to Abe, especially lately, over and over they talk about letting go. Just getting happy and letting go.

In a nutshell, that's what BL teaches....b/c if you do the process consistently you don't just get happy...you get blissed out. And my experience of the end result of doing the process when crud came up was that what flowed into my hologram later on as an end result was consistently WAY beyond my wildest dreams...but quintessentially what i have been wanting. Without fail.

Bottom line though, is consistent between BL & ME: if you enter that level of "reality" it's time to give over analyzing and move deeper into feeling.

As to a forum....I don't know of a free one other than the one on PI which is extremely inactive at the moment....RS has a forum on his site but it's for paying clients, not the rest of us

This is so much fun!!!!!! Yay! I'm so glad we have an ESM thread on BL!!!!

love & hugs and seey'all later

Chans
              Last edited by Chansonette; 07-01-2007, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Yay Chansonette, that's what I was meaning in my post too. Exactly how I feel about it

Lol aps, well being creators we'd vibrate ourselves right out of that cell But not before eating your munchies, thanks!

Comment

So our lives are unreal are they???

I have been reading Busting Loose From the Money Game and also, Matrix Energetics and today I was on my way to the beach and had to drive by a pond filled with cow manure from a dairy farm for fertilizer and I had to laugh as I held my nose and I remember saying, " This hologram may not be real, but it sure is a stinky hologram.":
                  Both of these books I'm reading have awesome information in them, but it is a real challenge to apply to the lives we have programed for ourselves. I wasn't going to do it because it was scary to me but then I thought....what have I got to lose except old thought patterns that do not serve me.

Comment

Busting Loose

After reading all of your posts, I just had to go out and buy this book. I got it at Borders books today. Yay!
                    I'll post after reading it.
                    I'm ready for a reality shattering read
                    Thank you all so much for recommending it.

DeAnn
                    Love and Blessings,
                    DeAnn

Dr. DeAnn Upton, A.M.P.
                    My PATHS Affiliate Website

Comment

Infreakincredible book!

Alas and alack, many of my questions were answered in this book, regarding the nature of 'life'!

That we are playing the Human Game was no surprise to me. That all our efforts at changing what we feel is 'real' on this planet, is also part of the game became very clear - another 'not surprised' moment. That we're 'making it all up' including the nature and condition of our bodies, and all the other actors and sets around us resonates true for me.

Moving into Phase two and crossing over the Busting Loose point to directly affect our personal universe/hologram ROCKS!

In the Matrix Energetics seminar I recently experienced, many books were referred to by Dr. Bartlett but this was the ONLY ONE that he stopped the seminar to MAKE SURE we all had the title and author down correctly! ME prepared me to accept the ideas, which are INCREDIBLE, described in BL. IMO ME too, is part of the Phase One world but a modality that is a TON of fun and thats the main reason Dr. Bartlett created it and why all of us created him so we could experience it too! (wrap your head around THAT one! Read the book and you'll understand how Difficult all the old language is!) ME is a way of getting that one big step closer to realizing the Human Game and for that I am very Grateful!!!

In Phase two, we can truly realize all the games we played in Phase One, to make things seem 'real' - our health, our relationships, the 'facts' lol about money and EVERY other thing - all in opposition to the Truth about our Expanded Self. We can realize those games but in a new context decide to play by different rules, or no rules, or play the same games but in full awareness of what they really are. In Phase Two, after busting loose, we open to our infinite Selves and play a new experiential game.

In Phase two, we create any movie we want with ANY THING you can imagine!!! Health? Financial matters? World Peace? Relationships? We have already been making it all up! In Phase two, you can make anything up - out of the infinite Field, ANYTHING is possible and extremely probable after crossing the busting loose point!

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to anyone who is not satisfied with the status quo of explanations given for the nature of life, including those who have seen the holes in ideas to do with the law of attraction and other 'explanations' for 'how things work (tm)' :P Or, if you just want a good, mind-blowing, entertaining read - get it! Be prepared to have ever single 'belief' you think is 'real' to be fully challenged!!! You will never be the same

Love and light to all of you my most excellent actors!!!

Stephen

Comment

yup, baybah!

exactly right, Stephen....and this may blow your mind even more -- Phase Two is a Phase Two invention....

oh, Toto. I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

loveyoubro

c

Comment

putting the knowledge from the books into action???

This is for Stephen or anyone else who has read Busting Loose and Matrix Energetics.....
                          Are there any people on this website that have applied the knowledge of either or both of these books to their lives and can do what these 2 authors do?
                          I'm going to a Matrix Energetcs workshop next month and I have the book and really enjoy reading it over and over.
                          I know we are spirit (light and information) having a human experience and as the author from Busting Lose writes I am The Power and Presense of God in this creation I call life, though, for me, I have to add The Holy Spirit of God and I Am the Power & Presense as I don't believe I created this life alone. I haven't figured out yet how to create dirt alone, or walk on water, so there has been and is a bigger, more awesome creator involved in this whole creation than the individual players. Part of my concept is that Life is God's great Story Book of unending stories and He/She is the ultimate story teller, director, producer and even inhabits the actors and the scenery. It's a bigger picture than our human minds can comprehend. But, oh what a picture!

Comment

Wow, thanks Chansonette!

Originally posted by Chansonette View Post
                            Phase Two is a Phase Two invention....
                            That IS something to ponder! Thank you!!

Love ya Sis!

Stephen

Comment

Get onboard the Busting Loose Tour

Hi thought I would post this link to the "Busting Loose Tour" on Bob Scheinfeld's Website. It's well worth watching it to get an idea of what the Busting Loose process is all about.

Heres the link: BUSTING LOOSE From The Money Game

Happy Viewing

Terry

Comment

Working...
                              X