X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charging Water with a Singing Bowl

Charging water with singing bowl.

Tibetan singing dragon bowl.

In addition to the resonance of the system, the Faraday's Ice Pail experiment, the Kelvin's Water Dropper experiment, and a short video on static electricity and water, is helpful in understanding this effect.

Maybe use two singing bowls of opposite charges to charge the top "induction rings" of a Kelvin water generator at a faster rate. This would also greatily minimize the amount of water needed to fall through the induction rings in order to generate a spark. With a correctly designed system, the induction rings and the singing bowls may be able to self-excite each other into a runaway state. A continuous or a near continuous spark!

It would be great if we could get the amperage up in a system like this to make it more useful. Please feel free to post any and all ideas you may have to make this possible.

Thanks,

GB

From what I heard, singing bowl is frequency sensitive, for newbie like me, I would prefer method that do not rely on frequency.

I never heard singing bowl is used to produce voltage. From what I read so far voltage / spark generation with "alternative" method require metal, for example, Joe Cell, special length coil with crystal, special metal geometry, etc.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 01-17-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
      From what I heard, singing bowl is frequency sensitive, for newbie like me, I would prefer method that do not rely on frequency.

I never heard singing bowl is used to produce voltage. From what I read so far voltage / spark generation with "alternative" method require metal, for example, Joe Cell, special length coil with crystal, special metal geometry, etc.
      Because you would need two singing bowls, each with an opposite charge to produce a voltage. This is why the top charging inductors are cross connected to the collector cans in the Kelvin's water generator. One of the charging inductors will charge the water droplets with a negative charge which falls into a collecting container. The container holding these negative charges is then cross connected to the other charging inductor to induce a positive charge of water falling into the second collector, which then charges the opposite charging inductor, and so on. The charging of the water and the inductor rings occurs exponentially as water falls through the charging inductors (the charging is slow at first, but then charges really fast towards the end of the charging cycle). When the system discharges from the spark in a convential KWG (Kelvin Water Generator) system, then the charging inductors are also discharged. By using the singing bowls to charge the induction rings in a KWG, then we won't need to wait for the exponential growth of the charging rings in order to separate enough charges in the water for another discharge. I see a system such as this with a near constant spark. Spark gap may not even be needed, which would then supply a continuous voltage/current while the charging inductors are fully charged at a fast rate, relative to the exponential growth required in the conventional systems. The KWG won't produce a voltage either if both positive and negative charges aren't induced in the system (This is why two charging inductors and two collecter cans are required in the KWG. There is an inline version of it, but the principal still remains the same by inducing equal and opposite charges to produce a voltage).

1.) Singing bowls are connected to charge top inducting rings, then disconnected.
      2.) System reaches critical point to discharge extremely fast with very little water in the collector cans as compared to the convential way. System is discharged while the singing bowls are disconnected. Singing bowls will remain charged.
      3.) Goto step 1 and Repeat.

GB
      Last edited by gravityblock; 01-17-2011, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gravityblock View Post
        Because you would need two singing bowls, each with an opposite charge to produce a voltage.
        You explaining as if the charge of singing bowl water is similar to the charge of a battery? I consider both to be different and converting the charge is something I have been looking for.

For voltage generation, I think bowl inside bowl, both filled with water can be tried. However, the dimension must be exact to the type of polarity resonance. The connection between dimension and polarity is still relatively unknown. So unless you are energy sensitive, that can be impossible. Even people who are energy sensitive still try to find answer.

Comment

Guys not sure if related weird and dont know if this device is a scam they talk about the frequency in water. Sorry if off topic guys.

Tunning forks for frequencies for our body's. If you dont know about these frequencies Google them and read about them.
          Vid:YouTube - Empower Your Food, Water & Self with 432 Hz/528 Hz Tuning Forks

link the forks are cheap:
          swb256 Tuning -- 432 Hz - SWB-256 Music and Tuning Forks

Comment

You explaining as if the charge of singing bowl water is similar to the charge of a battery? I consider both to be different and converting the charge is something I have been looking for.

For voltage generation, I think bowl inside bowl, both filled with water can be tried. However, the dimension must be exact to the type of polarity resonance. The connection between dimension and polarity is still relatively unknown. So unless you are energy sensitive, that can be impossible. Even people who are energy sensitive still try to find answer.
            Electrically connect a singing bowl to an inductor ring in a KWG, and the inductor ring will induce an opposite polarity in the falling water. Now you have a singing bowl holding charges of one polarity, and a collecter can holding opposite charges in the KWG (This is similar to the charge separation in a battery where there is a negative end and a positive end in order to have a voltage potential between them).

We don't need to worry about exact dimensions to the type of polarity resonance of the singing bowls when combined with the principals of the KWG. The singing bowls and the modified KWG will be working together to induce equal and opposite charges to generate a voltage/current in a highly effecient manner, hopefully where they can self-excite each other.

GB
            Last edited by gravityblock; 01-17-2011, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
              Guys not sure if related weird and dont know if this device is a scam they talk about the frequency in water. Sorry if off topic guys.

Tunning forks for frequencies for our body's. If you dont know about these frequencies Google them and read about them.
              Vid:YouTube - Empower Your Food, Water & Self with 432 Hz/528 Hz Tuning Forks

link the forks are cheap:
              swb256 Tuning -- 432 Hz - SWB-256 Music and Tuning Forks
              Thanks Ash. I'll research those links.

GB

Comment

Electrically connect a singing bowl to an inductor ring in a KWG, and the inductor ring will induce an opposite polarity in the falling water. Now you have a singing bowl holding charges of one polarity, and a collecter can holding opposite charges in the KWG (This is similar to the charge separation in a battery where there is a negative end and a positive end in order to have a voltage potential between them).

We don't need to worry about exact dimensions to the type of polarity resonance of the singing bowls when combined with the principals of the KWG. The singing bowls and the modified KWG will be working together to induce equal and opposite charges to generate a voltage/current in a highly effecient manner, hopefully where they can self-excite each other.

GB
                In my opinion, the singing bowl and the KWG may interfere with each other.

Schauberger mention that KWG will produce very healthy water to drink if the electrical charge is transfered via a wire to a water container. Even to the point of increasing fuel burn ability.

I consider dimensions and shape as very important on energy polarity.

Comment

In my opinion, the singing bowl and the KWG may interfere with each other.

Schauberger mention that KWG will produce very healthy water to drink if the electrical charge is transfered via a wire to a water container. Even to the point of increasing fuel burn ability.

I consider dimensions and shape as very important on energy polarity.
                  The singing water bowl (SWB) and the KWG interfering with each other? Could you be more specific and state the reasons to why and how they may interfere with each other.

Why would you want to transfer the electrical charge via a wire to a water container? This will cause the generator to stop working. If you want to drink the water for health reasons, then use that method. If this is what you will be using it for, then you only need one inducer ring and 1 collecter can for the KWG.

By using the "Faraday ice pail" effect, where a conductive hollow object always has no charge imbalance on its inside we can connect an exit tube inside each lower collector can, so the water DRIPS out (if it falls in a solid stream, the cans will discharge and the generator will stop working.) Or, even simpler, install a cone-shaped piece of metal window screen inside a bottomless can, so the water droplets touch the screen and continue through. Make sure the screen is centered vertically within the can, so that the point of the cone doesn't extend past the lower lip of the can. Don't let the water drip from the edge of the can, otherwise it will carry charge away with each drop. Using this method the collector cans will retain the charges they are holding while allowing the uncharged water to be recycled and fall through the induction rings again without upsetting the system.

Again, the dimension and shape may be important on energy polarity with the singing water bowls, but it is irrelevant when combined with the KWG. If the SWB has a negative charge, then this negative charge will induce a positive charge on the water falling through the inductor ring. If the SWB has a positive charge, then this positve charge will induce a negative charge on the water falling through the inductor ring. It's that simple IMO and there is no need to be able to control the polarity being induced in the SWB, because the KWG will be induced with the opposite polarity. It doesn't matter what polarity is being induced in the KWG, as long as it is opposite in polarity relative to the SWB, and it will be. It may matter for health reasons if you'll be drinking the water, but it won't matter for the functioning of the device as a generator.

GB
                  Last edited by gravityblock; 01-17-2011, 09:40 AM.

Comment

The singing water bowl (SWB) and the KWG interfering with each other? Could you be more specific and state the reasons to why and how they may interfere with each other.
                    SWB has its own charge / polarity / frequency that may be different from KWG polarity / frequency.

Why would you want to transfer the electrical charge via a wire to a water container? This will cause the generator to stop working.
                    Have you ever try to connect one of your battery powered radiant circuit output to a water container? Try it, and you should see the the output power increase.

Besides, connecting with only one wire do not destroy dipole. The effect of increasing voltage when connected to water container seems to never been discussed / ignored by people.

If you want to drink the water for health reasons, then use that method. If this is what you will be using it for, then you only need one inducer ring and 1 collecter can for the KWG.
                    Will it produce great voltage potential too like the original design?

Using this method the collector cans will retain the charges they are holding while allowing the uncharged water to be recycled and fall through the induction rings again without upsetting the system.
                    I consider water charging with KWG need voltage potential.

Again, the dimension and shape may be important on energy polarity with the singing water bowls, but it is irrelevant when combined with the KWG. If the SWG has a negative charge, then this negative charge will induce a positive charge on the water falling through the inductor ring. If the SWG has a positive charge, then this positve charge will induce a negative charge on the water falling through the inductor ring.
                    Why do you think KWG do not have its own polarity? Or think that SWB are not influenced by KWG polarity?

It doesn't matter what polarity is being induced in the KWG, as long as it is opposite in polarity relative to the SWB, and it will be.
                    How do you know the polarity of SWB? You can't use voltmeter on a monopole. Even if one bowl has less potential than others do not mean it will be less than the highest potential of the KWG terminal. Floating polarity.

What if all of the KWG terminal have lower potential than the SWB?

It may matter for health reasons if you'll be drinking the water, but it won't matter for the functioning of the device as a generator.GB
                    No, I highly believe health use is consistent with energy use. People who want to use water charging for energy should consider polarity seriously. I also consider people who use water charging for health but disregarding polarity as reckless people.

Comment

SWB has its own charge / polarity / frequency that may be different from KWG polarity / frequency.

Have you ever try to connect one of your battery powered radiant circuit output to a water container? Try it, and you should see the the output power increase.

Besides, connecting with only one wire do not destroy dipole. The effect of increasing voltage when connected to water container seems to never been discussed / ignored by people.

Will it produce great voltage potential too like the original design?

I consider water charging with KWG need voltage potential.

Why do you think KWG do not have its own polarity? Or think that SWB are not influenced by KWG polarity?

How do you know the polarity of SWB? You can't use voltmeter on a monopole. Even if one bowl has less potential than others do not mean it will be less than the highest potential of the KWG terminal. Floating polarity.

What if all of the KWG terminal have lower potential than the SWB?

No, I highly believe health use is consistent with energy use. People who want to use water charging for energy should consider polarity seriously. I also consider people who use water charging for health but disregarding polarity as reckless people.
                      Sucahyo,

You're totally misundertanding everything here, and the above clearly reflects this. In fact, this is enough to make me want to give up on this open source community. I'll just put myself on read-only mode from here on out. I no longer have the energy to defend everything I post. You win!

Take care,

GB

Comment

Sucahyo,

You're totally misundertanding everything here, and the above clearly reflects this. In fact, this is enough to make me want to give up on this open source community. I'll just put myself on read-only mode from here on out. I no longer have the energy to defend everything I post. You win!

Take care,

GB
                        That's too bad.

I ask you to know if you have foundation for your theory. Basically, what is your source, what is your book, what is your experiment, what is your theory, etc. It appear that you use your own conclusion.

My hunch is correct that you do not believe the existance of other physical energy besides electricity and magnetism. This other energy can be created with physical things and can influence physical things, so it is a physical energy. Can be proven with simple experiment.

I already use this other energy and get satisfying result. My opinion are based from my experiment results and reading experience of people who have success with this other energy.

Now, I consider any theory that do not incorporate this other energy as flawed.

On topic, if you have friends that have the ancient knowledge of creating a singing bowl, I think it is better to ask them what kind of device can produce electricity instead of using singing bowl outside it's original purpose.

Comment

That's too bad.

I ask you to know if you have foundation for your theory. Basically, what is your source, what is your book, what is your experiment, what is your theory, etc. It appear that you use your own conclusion.

My hunch is correct that you do not believe the existance of other physical energy besides electricity and magnetism. This other energy can be created with physical things and can influence physical things, so it is a physical energy. Can be proven with simple experiment.

I already use this other energy and get satisfying result. My opinion are based from my experiment results and reading experience of people who have success with this other energy.

Now, I consider any theory that do not incorporate this other energy as flawed.

On topic, if you have friends that have the ancient knowledge of creating a singing bowl, I think it is better to ask them what kind of device can produce electricity instead of using singing bowl outside it's original purpose.
                          Your hunch is wrong, I do believe in other energies besides electricity and magnetism. I was under the impression that the SWB produced electrical charges. If the SWB doesn't produce electrical charges, then I am wrong about using it with a KWG. I thought the water trying to jump out of the bowl was due to like charges repelling each other and because the term "charging" water with a SWB is often used to describe this process. The other explanation for the water jumping and popping in the bowl is due to the vibrations, which is probably correct instead of like charges repelling each other. This doesn't explain why there is very little to no heat detected due to these water molecules violently colliding with each other. Why is there very little to no heat detected in this process? Or, if there is a lot of heat being generated, then where is most of the heat going to escape detection?

You may find this article interesting, Controversial New Idea: Nerves Transmit Sound, Not Electricity. I posted this link because the nerves appears to lack heat generation similar to the SWB. In addition to this, if the nerves send mechanical pulses of sound instead of electrical impulses, then the mechanical sound of the SWB may be sending signals through a persons nervous system. I would like to hear your thoughts on this.

GB
                          Last edited by gravityblock; 01-18-2011, 03:54 AM.

Comment

That is a relief. Yes I consider water charging with SWB do not produce voltage. The effect of this other energy is greater than voltage generation. But some experimenter observe that very strong this other energy can produce voltage or even spark. So it may not be null voltage.

This other energy can produce heat or cold to people, can even burn the skin but without ever measureable by thermometer.

Ripple can happen on intereference, frequency collapsing each other. Some say this cause scalar wave generation, this other energy generation.

I think people use charging word because this other energy is transferable and can be stored.

Colliding water do not always produce heat, it can produce cold too like mentioned by Schauberger on vertical vortex, asking his old professor friend to measure it with thermometer on a river.

I am not sure about sound, sound need medium and usually filtered when passing different medium because of resonant factor. If command is sound, then other people would move a muscle when we do blood shake hand, which do not.

Muscle definitely electrical, it move with electric current, but brain can still command the muscle even with electrical interference. Showing that electrical signal do not prevent brain from giving command. Brain do not work by electricity, but maybe can produce them. So I see brain electricity as the effect, not the cause.

Let consider cure for paralysis, some use electric but people also report cure by alternating non electric field. Some consider it as magnetic field, but I see it as this other energy.

Comment

Curious

I do not understand what you are talking about in this thread. Does it have any relation to the Peter Davey heater ?

FRC

Comment

Working...
                              X