Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energy Healing the answer to all problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Healing the answer to all problems?

I came across this article today at Energy Healing may be the answer to all problems

This is totally on point and PATHS is the next generation of energy healing! So exciting!

(NaturalNews) Energy healing is based on the idea that our body has a subtle field of energy flowing through it. If this energy is disturbed or out of balance, pain and disease follow. There are a variety of methods used to balance the energy field or bio field to create healing. We will discuss a few of these methods here.

A simple form of energy healing, that has probably been around since the beginning of mankind, is prayer and laying on of hands. Research shows that people who are prayed for, whether from a distance or by others placing hands on them, usually do better in surgery and heal faster.

In China, Acupuncture and Acupressure developed perhaps as early as the Stone Age. The energy or "Qi" was balanced by inserting needles or applying pressure to points on the body. Clinical research has indicated that acupuncture is effective for some conditions.

In 1972, Therapeutic Touch (TT) was developed by Dolores Krieger, PhD, RN and Dora Kunz. TT is a version of laying on of hands. It is taught in colleges throughout the world and used in many healthcare settings. TT has a solid base of formal and clinical research that proves it is useful in reducing pain, improving wound healing, aiding in relaxation, and helping relax the dying.

Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) was developed by Gary Craig in the 1990's. It is sometimes called "emotional acupressure" because it involves tapping on specific points on the body. It is so simple that small children can quickly and easily learn it. EFT is successful in dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), addictions, physical pain, relationship and financial issues, and much more. In fact, they say, "Try it on everything". Sometimes long standing issues disappear in one minute never to return; they are called "one minute wonders".

The Healing Code was developed by Alex Loyd, PhD and ND, who prayed twelve years for an answer to his wife's depression. They had used prayer, EFT, and a variety of other modalities with no long term results. Finally in 2001, the idea for the Healing Code came to him. Within a short period of time the depression was gone and never returned. In 2004, his co-author, Ben Johnson, MD, DO, and NMD had just been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's or ALS. Dr. Ben started using the Healing Code; within three months all of his symptoms were gone and never returned, unheard of with ALS.

Both men come from a medical background and wanted a way to test their results. They chose the Heart Rate Variability (HRV), which is a medical test that measures stress in the autonomic nervous system. Western medicine has come to believe that stress is the basis for all problems, so if the body releases stress, all issues should heal. It has been documented that in twenty minutes, the Healing Code eliminated enough stress to balance an out-of-balance autonomic nervous system and maintained balance for 24 hours or longer. That is truly amazing. Maintaining the balance seems to be the key to creating long term healing. The other methods did not consistently maintain balance as well as the Healing Code does.

Is this just the beginning? Should it be our first line of defense against any issue we face? These techniques seem to help most people with a variety of problems, have never harmed anyone, and have totally changed lives for the better. It certainly seems worth further exploration.
    The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to sharpen.
    -Eden Phillpotts

www.pathsforpeace.com

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

I read this a few days ago and had so many thoughts and so little time I did not comment.

Still short on time, but wanted to share a few thoughts.

EEEK, even as I start there is so much.

Well, I'll plunge right in.

I do not believe Energy Healing is the answer to ALL problems, but certainly quite a few benefits can be seen from Energy healing.

Even as I type that...what is Energy Healing?

PATHS is probably called energy healing by a lot of people, it works by communicating to the subconscious in the language of the subconscious which is NOT vibrational or frequency based.

The EPFX/SCIO also falls into the category of "energy healing" but it communicates with the body primarily via frequencies.

I have seen PATHS and EPFX be extremely effective, but they operate via very different principles, even though they both could fall under "energy healing".

I am also familiar with TT, EFT and Healing Codes, they also fall under "energy healing" and have also demonstrated some success. However, they operate under yet other principles!

What is GOOD NEWS is that more and more quantum reality is gaining acceptance by more and more of the public.

"PATHS is the next generation of energy healing!" This is a statement I wholeheartedly agree with!

My experience, and observation of others experience, has proven to me that there is no other modality that come close in consistency and economy to the benefits experienced by the vast majority of PATHS users.

Related links-
    http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...ing-paths.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...out-paths.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/...gy-belief.html

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

It can be very simple to join… the Healing code is – in use.

I would start with the : 1 2 3 4 „uni“ code movement in the book. And do them for a few days. (Bridge 1, adamsaple 2, jaw 3, side head 4.) two or three times all of them.

(Then I would go on with another setting .) The author A. Loyd gives topics: Unforgiveness (a), bad Action (b), unhealthy beleafs (c).

(a) 3 4 1 4 1 4 ; second 4 1 4 1 4 4 2 4
      (b) 4 2 ; second 2 4 1/2 1
      (c) 2 3 ; second 3 1/2 2 4

Loyd used two codes for each topic. Pause – befor doing another second code. (1/2 stands for: right hand bridge / left hand adamsaple. )

Comment

Working...
      X