Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will two identical coils be in resonance with each other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will two identical coils be in resonance with each other?

If two identical made coils are used, one as transmitter of Hv hf and the other some distance away as a receiver of the signal outputted by the first coil. And what affects the natural frequency of a coil; the number of turns, core and the wire material? Thanks

Usually if 2 things are identical, then they will have the same resonance? But hand winding and even machine winding you introduce variables. Of course the core changes inductance and then the resonant peak. Also on very sensitive setups even having your hand near a coil can either tune it in or tune it out, as is shown with the Exciters, but that is more capacitive tuning, and you may be thinking about inductive tuning.

I would say everything affects the natural frequency of the coil. Turns, the spacing between each turn, number of layers, wire material, core type, proximity to various lab equipment and people, the capacitor you use to make the LC tank, ..... Resonance.

Comment

works with radios

this works in all radios and tv ,they all sing together to work ,this maybe a way to go ?

Comment

I think its a fascinating phenomena, where one coil separated by a distance,with no physical connection, other than by earth ground, will resonate with another coil, its kind of like the phenomena with twins, where no matter how far apart they are, they can feel emotions in the other person. It make you wonder if you could build a circuit to vibrate your brain at a particular frequency to match someone else....might make cell phones obsolete one day.

Comment

I agree with metamorpheus on this matter! This is the basis for all transmission of electro-magnetic waves from one transmitter to a receiver. Most old radios seem to have a tuning aspect so that you can change the connections to the coil to change the frequency with which it will resonate. The greatest implementation of this known to "modern" man is Tesla's last great creation.. the one they never let him finish.. a tower capable of using the earth's resonant frequency matched to his tower to broadcast energy of the earth for use in electrical devices anywhere. This was a further development of the Tesla Coil, which is a good place to start to understand this stuff! I mean, Tesla was one of the first inventors of radio, and definitely before Marconi stole his ideas at Edison's company and claimed he invented it. Well, good luck in your search for resonance! Some say its the key to the universe. If you really wanna dive deep... check out a guy they sometimes claim (but isn't) the son of Tesla, John Hutchinson. He's cleaning up the Gulf using the resonant frequency of the carbon atom and molecules to somehow break apart oil into a plasma state, a nuclear change if anything. Fun stuff!

Comment

Parallel resonating coils.

Check this video out if you haven't already seen it. Ben lights an LED off ground currents alone with two parallel coils, and an AV plug:

YouTube - k4zep's Channel

Comment

Couple of questions and ideas for the group

I love asking questions and I love playing with peoples brains (in a good way).
              So here goes.

Air has a relatively high dielectric value (1.) Yet tesla transmitted electricity without wires. Electricity was thought of as moving electrons down a conductor, but air isnt much of a conductor now is it? We know of a principle called "modulation", where one wave riding along another (in the case of light or radio) can be a means of transmission. I have always suspected that time itself is a vibration, an oscillation, and possibly even a FORCE, which all other forces are made possible. If time resonance is a vibration, it would be very easy to comprehend modulating the time wave, and possibly even manipulating the time wave in two different directions. Since time effects everything, gravity and nuclear forces,could be canceled if the time wave was interfered with (hutchison effect) nuclear forces in common ordinary water would also fall apart (stan meyer) The characteristics of the time wave is probably more acoustical or scalar, but could be interfered with mechanically (paul pantone)

Comment

An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

It is found that coaxial helices with optimally mated symmetries can lock into spatial resonance configurations that maximize their interaction. The resonances are represented as vectors in a discrete three-dimensional space[
                An electrostatic spatial resonance model for coaxial helical structures with applications to the filamentous bacteriophages.

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

this works in all radios and tv ,they all sing together to work

Comment

Originally posted by electronicsounds View Post
                    If two identical made coils are used, one as transmitter of Hv hf and the other some distance away as a receiver of the signal outputted by the first coil. And what affects the natural frequency of a coil; the number of turns, core and the wire material? Thanks
                    If you need a circuit to do this email me I have it.

High Voltage Electrolysis - YouTube

My Radiant Charger - YouTube

This the most HHO generated with micro amps I have ever seen.

You can use this circuit to auto find any resonance of a load.

Comment

That circuit that matches load resonance and primary resonance

The circuit I have a schematic of auto finds the voltage/frequency to resonate both the primary and the load together. So it makes a VERY efficient circuit from the get go. It is a modded Bedini solid state device. It is simple and cheap to build.

As far as all this COP > 1 devices go: when you want to get current out of a induction you can with phasing and making a magnetic vortex spin, but it is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to get much output. It is FAR easier and cheaper to spin one or both (in opposite directions) wound cores. Place magnets closer and closer to the coils watching the output to tune. You will find when your to close because your output will dip. If you really need to ring ANY inductor, use a Z meter (Sencore makes a great one) and measure what the Z meter is auto determining to send to you inductor. It will be the correct frequency and voltage. Your test equip may change it a bit BUT it WILL be close still. AND THE INDUCTOR will be rung correctly even with your testing meter. You will know even if you have one winding shorted with the Z meter. If you buy one, tell them you want a used one cuz they cost a pretty penny. (bout a GRAND)

Comment

Working...
                      X