Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have over a dozen free energy devices in my home! How many do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have over a dozen free energy devices in my home! How many do you have?

CFT- (Collapsing Field Technology) - Updated 2008

Looking at at the common transformer, and how it works, supplies the answer.

In any kind of transformer, electricity is transferred between the two coils by the magnetic field. When a coil is initially powered up or switched off, that coil creates a magnetic field which causes an initial rush of electricity, usually called a 'voltage spike.'

In conventional electronics, this voltage spike is suppressed to protect the other components from damage. In collapsing field technology (CFT), that voltage spike is harnessed, not suppressed.

If I take a DC signal generator power supply, and connect it to the primary of the transformer, I can make a generator of sorts.

I'll turn on the DC signal in the primary coil windings for just an instant, and then turn it off.
    In the secondary there is a flux linkage following of the primary signal that is some 90% of the input power.

But we can recover also, the secondary's field collapse for an additional 90% of input power.

Thus, any transformer secondary will produce about 180% of the input power in this mode, with a gradually applied quarter sine or sawtooth wave shape. input DC signal.

But wait, we are throwing recoverable power away in the primary coil winding's field collapse. By applying the DC power input signal and then , when the input power is cut off, switch the primary winding's field collapse to the output also, the primary field collapse contributes at least another 90% to the output, for a grand total of about 270% gain, in this design.

The DC power signal must only take primary winding up and then let go (open ) at the top voltage.
    Thus, the primary can be switched to the output to recover it's field collapse, that is in synchronozation with the secondary's field collapse.

Simple electronic switching can accomplish all of these functions, at little power usage and low cost.Therefore, the gain of a transformer over-unity generator would probably be about 250% output power to input power, and no mechanical motion needed.

Many old motors and generators could be adapted to the transformer design, given above.

The armature must be fixed permanently stationary and the air gap between armature and field coils filled with iron filings. The air gap iron filings, or iron powder filling is to make the best use of the primary's ( armature ) full flux power.

This makes for best transformer action and the highest power gain possible with this conversion design.

Cooling, through holes, can be left in the air gap if necessary in these units. The external switching electronic circuitry is the same as common transformer design, above.

All we have done is to turn the motor / generator into a reasonable transformer.

What is happening in this design is that for one"up"( power signal ) in the primary coil, we get the "up" ( field build ) in the secondary coil and the " downs" ( field collapses ) of both the secondary and primary coil as output power

Think of the primary coils as coupled "springs" and it will all be clear.

This transformer / generator design has been the nature of electromagnetic coils all the time--we just never saw it.

And if the unit is actuated 60 times a second, allowing for the counter-electromotive force field collapses, it makes the standard household 60Hz electrical generator.

This design concept is the natural last step after recovery of secondary collapses was introduced in generator designs.

The same gain principle and results could then be achieved in capacitor systems.

The charge (up ) cycle from the secondary plate and the two discharge cycles from both the secondary and primary plates would be the output power.

The basic external switching electronics is generally the same as in the transformer designs.

These designs are in the basic nature of energy storage / transfer elements---one input allows for the utility of the one input transfer and the two storage collapses or discharges as output power ( about 300% gain ).

Full article here:Converting Off - Shelf Generators

Thoughts?????

Circuits??????

If that is the case why not just leave the Gas powered motor out of the equation....

and just do it with transformers

Comment

Hi bobo36us,

Here's a clip of what happened when I played with a small transformer.

YouTube - Small Toroid-2-1.wmv

Is this similar to what you are talking about ?

Cheers

P.S. I forgot to mention I didn't notice any obvious power gain, or anything.
      Last edited by Farmhand; 01-03-2011, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Full article

The full article concepts seem similar to Dr. Peter Lindemann's Electric Motor
        Secrets I and II.

FRC

Comment

Transformer

Bobos36 is saying the truth I feel but the thing is how to apply this. One should have a switching circuit to the tranformer and measuring freq to 60hz for home use.
          Do you know of a circuit that one can hook to a tranformer and does what you're saying Bobos36?
          Thanks

Comment

The collapse of the field is on the transformer and not on the primary pr secondary, don't you know what is boost mode?

However what you are saying is not very clear nor right. This voltage spike is the kick back effect, with has to do with the time of the discharge.

You can only concentrate energy in that way not generate. I talked about this some time ago.

Comment

I like this thread !

YOU ARE CORRECT, and here is how it can be done:

Take DC motor with long shaft preferrably non magnetic with magnetic core of stator.Wind 3 times more turnd on wire coils on stator elements and connect those coils in series or parallel as you wish. Make a sliprings on shaft and connect that coils to them.

Apply DC voltage.Motor has to be running.Get AC current from sliprings, use transformer and diode bridge to conver part of output power to DC and self-power device.You have to stabilize DC voltage to not burn motor-generator.

Enjoy!

You can also take mechnical power from motor .

Who would like to describe how it may run ?

Comment

Farmhand, I will try to draw a picture of what I think the author is talking about. In the meantime, check this out: YouTube - MIT Dr. Zahn Bi-Toroid Transformer (BITT) Tutorial 101.mov

After a quick search, I see it has been discussed on here before, but just in case you haven't seen it, I thought I would post the link again.

Patrick Kelly also does a good job of describing what's going on here (Page 7):
                http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf

boguslaw........what would that circuit look like?

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                  I like this thread !

Take DC motor with long shaft preferrably non magnetic with magnetic core of stator.Wind 3 times more turnd on wire coils on stator elements and connect those coils in series or parallel as you wish. Make a sliprings on shaft and connect that coils to them.

Apply DC voltage.Motor has to be running.Get AC current from sliprings, use transformer and diode bridge to conver part of output power to DC and self-power device.You have to stabilize DC voltage to not burn motor-generator.

Enjoy!

?????????????????

Comment

DC motor is run on impulses generated by commutator.We are combining transformer action with rotor action and magnetic induction plus collapsing magnetic field action. Output = 3 times input.

In theory of course

Check Alexander patent from 1975. The same idea was used in Hendershot and Hubbard and Lockridge devices ...and plenty others were made with just rotating magnetic field instead of rotating permanent magnets.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      I like this thread !

Enjoy!

ALEXANDER-Motor-Generator!!
                      You have done it, too?

Congratulations!!

Comment

US3913004 patent

I was totally crushed by this patent,how simple it is. It proves magnetic field is free and not used up in transformer action.

Comment

No I have not done it yet but I'm sure it is easy enough and I will try as soon as I find any decent DC motor.

Comment

very interesting patent.

Did you tried replicate it?

Seems like the idea i had about the dc motor...

Thanks
                            Br

Comment

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
                              very interesting patent.

Did you tried replicate it?

Seems like the idea i had about the dc motor...

Thanks
                              Br
                              Seems like they replicated it, they have dozens free energy devices

About your dc motor, if you are referring to the post where I posted, it reminds me more the newman motor than this one... newman = lot of coil, little power... don't you think the same?

Comment

Working...
                              X