Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living vs dead water. It is easy.

Hi all.
    Some days ago a friend introduced me to a simple water treating technology that can separate water into acidic and alkaline groups, he found it in a book about natural healing methods. The acidic is the so called dead water and the alkaline water is supposed to be the living water. If you are interested in this, then you absolutely need to read this info:
    Alkaline Water and ORP Explained
    it is absolutely a must read, it explains how and why your body is constantly being in acidic PH levels and how that affects your health. This is very important info IMHO as it might hold the key to curing all diseases. Also it correlates with several OU water technologies out there. I uploaded a diagram of this simple system. You need rectified mains power and two stainless steel electrodes, you can use forks if nothing else is at hand. You need to insulate the positive electrode from the rest of the water using some thigh linnen fabric bag or something similar that will let the current pass, but wont let the two waters mix together. I used a plastic cup and drilled many holes on the perimeter, then I wrapped the cup with paper towel and several layers of thin linnen rope - works great. When you apply the power, some bubbling action will be seen. After some 15 minutes the water should be ready, the positive electrode water will be yellowish or even brown and with PH as low as 1, it might have some chlorine smell to it. The other water can become milky, that stuff needs to be filtered out, that is calcium compound which no longer is dissolved in the water. This water will have PH up to 13, the longer you run the thing the higher the difference. This is then used to drink, several cups a day. So according to the article above we now have a water that is saturated with negative charged OH ions that have a free electron to donate, since a healthy body has everything in balance, such water wont do any harm to it, but it will destroy pathogens. This should be a great way to rejuvenate your body without using any chemicals. I am starting to use it daily now and will report the results, so far everything looks good. The dead water shouldn't be thrown away as it also has some good properties, it is a great disinfectant, you can use it to wash any wounds and they will heal quickly. The dead water should also be used in the mornings to rinse the mouth, is good for the teeth. Also such a procedure removes teeth pains. It is good for the skin on the face to be washed with the dead water first and then with the living water, it makes it smoother and softer. The dead water is also good for headache, drink a half glass of it and the headache will be gone in 30 minutes. And the list goes on. To get back to perfect health you need to rinse your mouth with the dead water in mornings and evenings after meals and right after that drink a half glass of living water.
    The living water keeps its charge about 12-24hours since it is negatively charged and almost everything around us emit positive ions.
    So does this remind you of something?
    What about the miracle mineral? That is a chlorine compound that when activised makes a molecule that has a free electron to donate and supposedly cures all diseases. The same can be made with water and without any chemicals. Also do you remember Joecell? The cells also needed to be charged for several days and retained their charge only for a limited time. Joe talked about charging his cells with negative energy, but no one really understood what he meant by this. I am certain that this is exactly what he meant. Remember Joes secret power supply for precharging water before putting it into the cell? No secrets in that anymore, he had a variac with a rectifier on the output, the positive of the rectifier was dumped in the ground and the negative of the rectifier went to the cell. Well it is now obvious what he did and why so many, including me, have failed. In order to make the joecell work you need to get the water as negatively charged as possible. This should be also super good for the health. So I encourage everyone to experiment with this.
    Thanks,
    Jetijs
    Attached Files
    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

You know those air ionizers that produce negative ions, that are supposed to be very beneficial to your body? Well, this is the same stuff and can be made easily and very cheap, probably with the stuff you already have laying around. So far seems to work on me, but it is too early to say something conclusive. I have managed to get PH as low as 1.3 and as high as 11. The water is different everywhere. Tap water leaves an aftertaste like you had just eaten a drywall , but if you get a good water, like from a well or spring, either the acidic or alkaline portions of the treated water will be tasteful and with no aftertaste. That is a good water. Very interesting stuff. My goal now is to get a ORP meter that measures water charge in milivolts. Then I will make several experiments to find out how water vortexing, magnetic fields, negative HV affects the charge and which method produces the most negative charge. Will see what that water does. Some russian scientists claim that such a water, mixed with few drops of diesel, will assume the diesel properties and burn the same as diesel, but the effect will last only 12-24 hours. I have to verify this. Also it would be interesting to use such water in a hho cell. Should work without electrolyte since it is already very alkaline and conductive. The best thing about this is that the level of water charge can be simply measured with an ORP meter and we don't have to rely on feelings of energy flows and similar stuff, like all the mess with charging joecells. Will inform you about my results.
    Thanks,
    Jetijs
    Last edited by Jetijs; 12-01-2010, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Jetijs, you sure come up with some interesting gems.
      Look forward to next installment. I do like the piece about 'water and diesel' hope that works.

Regards, Bren

Comment

Thanks Brenie
        I will post some pictures tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for starting this . I will look forward for your result .

Here is link to some document and diagram about alkaline water, also its implementation to replace chlorinate water system.
          http://www.energeticforum.com/46772-post49.html

Some people concern with the nickel leaking out in the water, might as well use silver electrode to make acid / alkaline silver colloid water....
          Last edited by sucahyo; 12-02-2010, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Hi all.
            Here is the simple water retainer I made:

it is a 70mm PVC tube with holes in it, the bottom part is glued shut. Some layers of paper towel are wraped around it and then several layers of thin linnen rope is wraped around that, this prevents the water from mixing and lets the current pass. You just put the retainer in a biger plastic bucket, fill it and the retainer with water so that water level is an inch or so lower than the top of the retainer, then you put one electrode in the retainer and other in the water outside the retainer.
            Tap water when treated has calicum solidified in it as small particles, it needs to be filtered out. Unfortunately paper towels wont filter it out completely, but these small particles settle down over time and the water wont have that drywall taste anymore

Comment

Ok, here is an interesting update.
              I go to sauna every now and then and usually can last about 20 minutes at a certain temperature, after that my hearth races as hell and I need lots of water to get back on track. Today I went to sauna and was surprised that I could stay there two times longer at the same temperature and could go on even more. My hearth did not race and I didn't even want to drink much after that. Usually this happens to me after the yearly 2 week fasting. Also last night I had three lucid dreams in a row, even one lucid dream is very seldom event. Could this be because of the water I use now? I hope so. It is too early to say for sure, but this is very interesting. I also noticed that I eat a little less than usual.
              Today I built a small negative ion generator that uses 20 stage voltage multiplier powered from mains power, it puts out some 5000V of negative voltage at very small current. It was used to produce negative ions in air, but for the heck of it I put the needles in the water. After a hour I took the needles out and shorted out the capacitor array. The water maintained its charge as I got a static shock when I tried to touch it, so I put a wire in it and connected that wire to a water pipe to short it out. There was a static spark. Now the water can be handled. Will see how that works
              Thanks,
              Jetijs

Comment

That is interesting .

Do you sleep longer or shorter?

If you have shorter sleep, or feel no need for more sleep, you may have obtained male water.

Comment

I use a leather chamois as a membrane.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                    That is interesting .

Do you sleep longer or shorter?

If you have shorter sleep, or feel no need for more sleep, you may have obtained male water.
                    Sleep is needed a bit less and is more disturbed than usual

carbideTip, thanks for the info, will try that out

Comment

Electrode material?

What are the options for electrode material? I've gotten a little spooked about stainless steel when I read about its use in electrolytic rust-removal:

stainless steel as electrodes - don't use them

Also, would something like "Kelvin's Thunderstorm" work at charging the water itself, or does that just charge the armatures of a capacitor like a fluid Van De Graaff generator?

thunder.jpg
                      Last edited by Shanjaq; 12-07-2010, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                        Sleep is needed a bit less and is more disturbed than usual
                        Thanks. That is very usefull information.

I think that is unhealthy for the long term. See if you can produce oposite effect by using different way of electrolyzing. Maybe by adding ground wire or ungrounded water connection to the positive terminal.

Comment

Hi all.
                          I have an update. I got me an ORP meter that measures the charge of water from -2000 to +2000mV. The more negative the charge the more alkaline the water is and the more positive the more acidic the water is. So far using electrolysis I got maximum of -400mV on the alkaline water side and max of +700mV on acidic side. The negative charge dissipates after some 12 hours, at first faster and then slower, the negative charge stays the same for several days. I also tried high voltage to charge the water using a simple 22 stage voltage multiplier, it puts out around 5000V at very low current consumption. This also works, but takes some 10x longer to get the water to a decent charge that compares to ordinary electrolysis.
                          I looked at Kevins water thread and found that magnesium does the same thing. I decided to try that. I took a cup of tap water, its charge was at around +140mV, then I took a magnesium rod that was cleaned from oxide and hydroxide layer before that so that it was nice and shiny. I had to stir the water just for a minute or so and it was already -200mV and kept increasing the negative charge. So we can charge the water much faster and without any electricity and stainless steel electrodes. Also when using stainless steel electrodes, I am not certain if the chromium or other harmful substances don't get in the water as well, making it not so good for drinking. Magnesium solves this issue. I also tried to boil the electrolyzed water to see if boiling will affect the charge level. I was surprised that it did not affect the charge, it was the same after boiling. So this means that you can make tea from the charged water

Comment

Thanks for the info .

I think brute electrolysis is the function of current. I think radiant circuit will self adjust and produce the required voltage for electrolysis without the need to adjust it manually.

Comment

Actually its called "Man vs. Wild" and I do sort of believe the show.Maybe the camera crew is trained and skilled just like he is..ever thought of that??And maybe they just do what they do so well that people,like yourself,dont even believe it.
                              Shopping Articles|Top Ten Floral Perfumes

Comment

Working...
                              X