Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lockridge Type" or Principal Device – Tesla Self Run Motor Generator

Nigarian Girls build Free Energy Device

I am not sure that this device below is the same as the "Lockridge Device" but it sure looks like it is .... and can you Imagen that some African Girls made it in all places in the country of Nigeria! So if they did it on a shoe string I hope some of us can also do it.

2 students invent fueless power generator
    Business Nov 20, 2010

By Akoma Chinweoke

Two students of Doregos Private Academy, Lagos, Olajumoke Adebayo and Eniola Adewale has invented a fueless power generator. The invention was showcased at the Pan-African Women Inventors & Innovators Network Symposium, Expo & Awards at the ECOWAS Commission in Abuja.

Eniola Adewale (left) and Olajumoke Adebayo with the fueless power generator they invented

The event titled Innovative Women with Innovative Solutions for Africa was witnessed by the minister of Information and Communication, Prof. Dora Akunyili, and Mrs Josephine Anenih., minister for Women Affairs, It was indeed a commemdation galore for the students as other youths were advised to emulate them.

The students both in SS3 and members of the Junior Engineers, Technicians & Scientists (JETS Club) said the idea was born out of a need to minimize the cost spent of the usage of fuel generators as an average amount of N10, 000 is spent on fuel weekly adding that their invention does not emit any toxic and poses no threat to human health.

According to them, the idea was conceived through the JETS club to which they belonged as coordinators. “We used magnetic flux to generate electricity which the conventional magnet cannot. It consists of a shaf fixed with eight neodymium magnets which rotates when an initial current is passed through the field coils. The electricity is then passed from the copper coil to a step-up transformer which steps up the power voltage from 32 volts to 200 volts to power the output of the generator”. They said.

The young stars noted that JETS club afforded them a vantage avenue to think, analyze and work on scientific research before embarking on the project based on their scientific knowledge that a generator can still exist without using fuel. They stated that it is possible to produce cheaper and more dependable source of electricity for both domestic and industrial use.
    The invention the students admitted was not an easy scale through as they had to make several presentations and seminars on the project to the audience comprising their teachers and the school authority before they were finally selected to defend the significance of their project.

Both students hinted that they intend pursuing a career in Engineering in the near future, to develop a bigger generator that can power the whole school.” This is just a prototype to showcase our endowments and potentials.”

The materials used for the invention according to them are a locally fabricated step up transformer, capacitors with total capacity 400,000 uf, neodymium magnets, copper wires transistors battery, oscillators, bulbs and several other materials.

The coordinator Junior Engineers, Technicians & Scientists (JETS Club), of the academy, Mr Lawal Olaide noted that the problem of high cost usage of fuel generators and unemployment in the country coupled with the burning desires of the students to make something unusual was responsible for the feat. according to him, “the main objective of this project is to produce a generator that can produce cheap and sustainable electric power to solve the problem of power supply permanently in the country, adding that it is also of great importance as it does not emit any waste (toxic) products as with conventional generators”.

The Principal of the academy, Mr Jide Adebayo said the school is committed to its mission of creating a learning environment which maximizes individuals’ potentials to meet the challenges of education and life.

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Two Girls' Innovative Generators

Mr. Lawal Olaide, the school's JETS coordinator, said the challenges of high cost of fuelling generators, unemployment resulting from poor electricity supply and the ambition of the students accounted for the feat.

"The main objective of this project is to produce a generator that can produce cheap and sustainable electric power to solve the problem of power supply permanently in the country, adding that it is also of great importance as it does not emit any waste (toxic) products as with conventional generators," he said.

Minister of Information and Communication, Professor Dora Akunyili, and Mrs. Josephine Anenih, Minister for Women Affairs, commended the students and asked other young people to emulate them.

Our main concern is that this invention will not get the type of attention that we think a project of this significance should get from governments, research institutions, and commercial organisations.

For those who attended the event, it was another activity, which ended with the photo opportunities. This sort of attitude signposts governments' disinterest in providing electricity for Nigerians though everyone admits that improved electricity will enhance industrial, commercial and social activities and improve the quality of life of Nigerians.

Governments' seriousness in solving the challenges electricity poses will be gleaned from how it treats the efforts of these young girls. The generator lobby will not like this type of invention, will government side with it?

Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, and its numerous agencies, has for years failed to harness the research results of brilliant Nigerians, who believe they can make a difference in a country that is stuck with in the past.

No youth will emulate them if their invention ends up on the shelf or sealed in one file in the shelf of one irrelevant government agency.

It is government's turn to emulate the duo by using the invention. Nigerians need it, even if governments can do without it. A paradox of the Nigerian situation is that things that are important to Nigerians are unimportant to our governments because they surround themselves with enough comfort to live above the people and their circumstances.

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Two Girls' Innovative Generators

Thanks for posting it Karl.

FYI to fellow researchers:

I contacted the Pan-African Womens' group that gave the Awards, and hopefully we can get some more info or verification on this (as of yet there is no mention of their recent 2010 Awards on their site, but that could be "normal" as its only been a couple of weeks). As some of you probably noticed from a Search, there is very little available other than the above paraphrased over and over, and several articles on this have apparently been pulled off the web in the last couple days... news feeds that got yanked while other stories of the same date are still available, from the looks of it, in at least 3 different "African News"-centric sites that i checked. So it could turn out to be quite interesting

We should watch what handouts / payoffs the oil corps offer the Nigerian government in the next couple months. One thing i noticed that i did not know before, and is also interesting to note; is that there is now considerable trouble there with locals attacking oil fields and sabotaging them...a sort of unreported spontaneous grass roots Revolution going on there apparently.

Although we have to dig a little deeper as to "Why": It is because the people there have had their land and families poisoned by the oil corp's callous attitudes towards pollution... and their government is so corrupt, that it goes on unchecked.

.... Sound familiar?

It really doesn't matter, in the end, if it is Chevron, or Exxon-Mobile, or Dutch Royal Shell, or BP who is doing these things to common people who stand in their way of gaining more profits. They are being done.. TO US ALL. To everyone who lives on this planet.

Comment

Nigerian inspiration towards free energy

Off topic from Karl's post a bit but there are quite a few really
      powerful documentaries specific to oil in Nigeria and all the pollution.

Here are a few reasons that inspired those girls to pursue the project they're
      working on:

Life Cycle

• 1 in 5 Nigerian children dies before the age of 5.
      • Many of them die from preventable diseases.
      • 38% of kids under 5 are chronically malnourished.
      • 70% of Nigerians live on less than $1 a day.
      • Life expectancy in Nigeria is 44 years.
      • Medical attention for most villagers is hours away by boat.
      • More than 15 million Nigerian children work.
      • 36% of Nigerian kids enrolled in grade 1 reach grade 5.
      • Nearly all schools in the Niger Delta are in extreme disrepair.
      • Niger Delta unemployment is 40% for ages 15-24 and 70-90% for adults.
      Environment

• More than 6,000 oil spills have been recorded since 1976.
      • Less than 25% of spills are remediated.
      • Many Niger Delta residents suffer from oil poisoning.
      • More gas is flared in Nigeria than anywhere else in the world.
      • Over 250 toxins have been identified in gas flare emissions.
      • Breathing particulate from flaring is linked to disease and premature death.
      • Potable water in the Niger Delta creeks region is virtually nonexistent due to oil contamination.
      • Oil pollution has killed off fish, fouled the soil and caused wildlife to vanish.
      • Handmade fishing nets can become useless in 6 months from acid rain caused by flaring.
      • Acid rain acidifies bodies of water, damages vegetation and decays building materials.
      Marginalization

• 130 million people live in Nigeria, 20-30 million in the Niger Delta.
      • 9 out of 36 states are in the Delta but the region is politically marginalized.
      • Oil revenue from the Delta is 80% of the federal budget.
      • The government and oil companies split the oil money 60-40.
      • The oil companies operate in joint ventures with the Nigerian government.
      • The 1969 Petroleum Act transferred all energy earnings to the federal government.
      • The 1978 Land Use Act assigned all oil-bearing land ownership to state governments.
      • Less than 20% of the Delta region is accessible by good roads.
      • Less than 20% of Delta communities are connected to the national electrical grid.
      Money Trail

• Nigeria’s corruption score is 2.2 out of 10 one of the worst rankings in the world.
      • Oil revenues since the 1970s are estimated at US$300 billion.
      • 80% of oil and gas revenues accrue to just 1% of the population.
      • By law, 13% of the oil money should go to producing localities; it doesn’t get there.
      • Niger Delta state governors are said to divert most of these funds for personal use.
      • Local government chairs are paid by the federal government, with no local accountability.
      • The Niger Delta Development Commission claims to receive a fraction of its allotted funding from the federal government.
      • Audits show a huge gap between what oil companies say they paid and what the government says it received.
      Militancy

• There are said to be 20 fortified militia camps in the Niger Delta.
      • An estimated 12-15 armed militant groups operate in the Delta.
      • The number of illicit weapons is thought to be about 70,000.
      • About 15,000 Nigerian Joint Task Force troops are deployed in the Niger Delta creeks region.
      • The Nigerian military has razed communities and killed thousands of civilians with impunity.
      • Between January 2006 and May 2007, more than 200 hostages were taken by militants.
      • Surges in global oil prices have been linked to announcements by the militancy.
      • In January 2006, increased tension pushed oil prices to $68/barrel.
      • In February 2006, oil prices rose sharply in response to a series of kidnappings by MEND.
      • In April 2006, oil prices spiked toward $70/barrel after MEND issued a threat of renewed attacks.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Excellent find!

I hope this research proves fruitful!

I have heard many stories from elder relatives primarily my grandfather on my fathers side,who spent a great deal of WWII in Calcutta and the Africa's.
        Stories of poor people from shanti towns who powered their homes from fueless generators

Love and light
        The history of science shows that theories are perishable.With every new truth that is revealed,we get a better understanding of Nature and our conceptions and views are modified. - Nikola Tesla

Comment

Hi all, Just an observation, that can't work like that in my opinion, the stator is made from cardboard, i'm not saying it doesn't work just that I don't think it does, if it did work they would have photographed it with a light burning.

Very good work to put it together regardless of its operational function. What it does show is that these people and many others like them are ready to embrace this type of technology, they know in thier hearts it has to be the way to go. What we need to do is make it a bit easier for everyone, for instance ultra simple and usefull circuits, not only for the people of developing countries but all countries, circuits to get people interested, and help them, things they can put to use on a daily basis.

Like I and many others have been saying for a long time, John Bedini and others, people need to understand how these things work, so they can believe it's possible and not just fantasy. Everyone I talk to says "unless I can buy it I don't care" or "If it were true I would be able to buy one" they don't understand that no money making machine "eg corperate entities" will ever, I repeat ever, ever, ever, never not in a million lifetimes will they sell a free energy machine or allow it's commercial production. It would be suicide for them, They are not in the buisiness of doing themselves out of buisiness.

Won't happen!!!! We'll have to build our own. Or we will have to pay alltruistic people to build them for us. When will people understand there is something called " The Subsistance Theory of Wages" look it up, then there is the "Hegalian Dialectic" look it up, and my alltime favorite (NOT) "Coercive Persuasion", look em up folks they arn't going away anytime soon.

Greed only benifits the one's at the top of the pyramid, they are separate to us.

Regards all

Comment

Simple lay out

Just a quick note.

It might not me obvious to all what is going on hear with the “Lockridge” type device. But after studding Tesla and looking at the Lockridge device and what these girls have done I thought I might point out some points so more people can see what is going on. First look at the image below.

It should be apparent that this is the center of one of the Tesla circuits. This can be done several ways but this is the one I find most convenient at the moment. Now look at the layout that I have done below.

As you can see they are the same...Now you don't have to build it that way...this is just a block diagram as to show the principal. This can be broken into two devices...one the generator and one the motor...but for simplicity this is the way I am going to show the principal.

Karl

Comment

Cool Thread

Thanks Karl!! Very cool thread.

Comment

Yes Karl, that does look very intersesting, the first drawing looks somewhat similar to what i'm doing at the moment, I may well be wrong about the girls device it may well function. And it is very promising to see it reported at all.

I love it when people post drawings like that. Thanks, so many idea's.

The principals are there thats for sure, It looks like a Bedini/Watson machine to me though. I'm looking at several ways to use those principals in different devices, I don't think they are exclusive to the Lockridge device, as very few things are exclusive to any one device.

I for one am very interested in these principals, I'll take whatever i can get.

Looks like this will be a very usefull thread.

Cheers

Comment

It would be very cool if someone attached here some detailed
                  plans for that basic circuit that Karl showed to us...
                  It is so simple but yet more details would be welcome if
                  someone made so much effort to do that !
                  I try to search on the google, but nothing useable, except
                  redirections to bedini stuffs...
                  And if those girls really did it and if that stuff really works
                  like they claim that it does work, than Lindemann is right
                  when he laugh, but if he knows details that i would also
                  like to know what he is waiting for ? Laughing is ok, but
                  give us details mr. Lindemann and make us laughing with
                  you too...Do not be selfish, or if you are not selfish than
                  admit that those girls understand electronics even better
                  than you too, not just better than smart guys from energetic
                  forum like you said !
                  "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

Looks like somebody made it long time ago.... ?
                    YouTube - romerouk's Channel

Comment

+ Richard Willis patented

Comment

Boguslaw and slovenia look close! The Richard Willis method is not at all the same as what I am trying to show you! Also the other generator in the video is also way different. You need to treat this as to different circuits that are tied together as one. Think about the Bearden Cap Pulser.

This is doing this same idea and when you operate this way you do not have counter torque and the BEMF is greatly reduced. The only difference hear is that we are not using a battery to charge the cap but rather an inductor and a magnet field...and we are discharging into an low impedance inductor not a restive load. The same way Tesla did it 100 years ago.

The high impedance coil is discharging into the low impedance primary of the motor through the cap. When the cap fires into the low impedance coil the high impedance coil is shorted out and that is an important thing! As most people know a shorted coil reduces the magnetic drag from the core to the magnet...giving the generator a easer pull away from the magnet. Also you have the magnet been sucked into the iron core adding energy to the circuit. As Tesla also stated that when you run a motor as a Cap Discharge device you reduce the counter torque, So with these huge forces reduced you are in a win win situation. When you match this all up you get a beautiful thing.

On my diagram just so you are clear...the many turn coil is the generator and the two turn coil is the low impedance coils of the motor. The Diode is not essential to operate if you have everything perfect...but it does make it way easer to make it work. The ---> <--- is just a switch or connection...it can be made so many different ways I did not list just one. The rotor must have mass in order to run and act as the flywheel. You will also have to get it up to minimum RPM to start.

So please don't confuse the bumblings of Richard Willis or the other so called Tesla gen in the vid as they are operating totally different.

Try to stay on topic...

Karl
                        Last edited by Karl_Palsness; 11-29-2010, 08:00 AM.

Comment

This is doing this same idea and when you operate this way you do not have counter torque and the BEMF is greatly reduced. The only difference hear is that we are not using a battery to charge the cap but rather an inductor and a magnet field...and we are discharging into an low impedance inductor not a restive load. The same way Tesla did it 100 years ago.

The high impedance coil is discharging into the low impedance primary of the motor through the cap. When the cap fires into the low impedance coil the high impedance coil is shorted out and that is an important thing! As most people know a shorted coil reduces the magnetic drag from the core to the magnet...giving the generator a easer pull away from the magnet. Also you have the magnet been sucked into the iron core adding energy to the circuit. As Tesla also stated that when you run a motor as a Cap Discharge device you reduce the counter torque, So with these huge forces reduced you are in a win win situation. When you match this all up you get a beautiful thing.

On my diagram just so you are clear...the many turn coil is the generator and the two turn coil is the low impedance coils of the motor. The Diode is not essential to operate if you have everything perfect...but it does make it way easer to make it work. The ---> <--- is just a switch or connection...it can be made so many different ways I did not list just one. The rotor must have mass in order to run and act as the flywheel. You will also have to get it up to minimum RPM to start.
                          I think i have a picture of what you are saying here karl, It is a beutifull thing,
                          I don't know much about electric motors but i am becoming very interested.

I need to get some small electric motors to experiment with, any idea's about the type or kind i should look for, I wouldn't really know what to look for except that I need to be able to dissasemble and reassemble them.

Will an alternator work or do I need a DC motor or AC motor, I have a fuel generator but it just needs fixing I would like to keep it as a generator for now as backup. I imagine i need something at least as big as a medium sized car alternator.

Anyway very interesting thread, I have a lot to learn about this stuff.

Regards

Comment

mfg query

So Karl, how do we make this device? I've been googling about it and there is very little real information about it. It's history is interesting. It does sound like an incredible machine.

Does Peter L plan to actually explain how to make this device in his upcoming CD? Thanks!!

Comment

Summarize

What was the gist of Peter's talk at the convention concerning the Lockridge device?

I'm not trying to get off topic here. I noticed he sent your information away from his thread of the Lockridge device.

Comment

Working...
                              X