Tesla and the truth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla and the truth.

In all of my research of this great man I have seen a great many explanations of what he was doing through his entire life. This one stuck with me and has a great many references that are verifiable. I present to you a presentation of a sane man looking at the facts of Tesla's whole life and the goal of that life.

x

I will try to show even more references as I go along but this one sane look at the life and times of Tesla and his true intentions to bring us a new era of technology for humanity.

Here is a page describing the devices associated with a new way to generate very high static potentials and a method to impart those potentials to particles. This is the smoking gun and when used with his Tesla turbines will give us 3 parts of the whole unit with 4 parts being a complete transmitter and receiver which can be right next to each other if need be to make a single generator unit when all parts are contained in a small relative distance from each other.

The New Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy Through Natural Media

A nice description of the aim of Tesla and what he devised is aptly said here:

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents | ISBN-13: 978-1-893817-01-2 | ISBN-10: 1-893817-01-6

Please refer to the last paragraph and I'll quote it here :

"I am not producing radiation with my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. . . . In my system, you should free yourself of the idea that there is radiation, that the energy is radiated. It is not radiated; it is conserved."

Another note of interest is the shape of the coils he was referring to in the lower right picture. Both his regular and bifiliar pancake coils were both conical and NOT flat! With one being the actuator of this energy and the other being the receiver. I believe the error came from his non complete experiments into the coils when he hadn't made the conical shape connection.

More soon...
    Last edited by Jbignes5; 11-07-2010, 05:46 PM.

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents | ISBN-13: 978-1-893817-01-2 | ISBN-10: 1-893817-01-6

Do you have full book ?

Comment

Another good explanation from Tesla being interviewed.

Tesla explains everything as he is being questioned by an interviewer. He even goes to great lengths to describe the relationship of magnetic radiation and how he negates it.

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents -- Chapter IV

Comment

Some more gold for us to read. Thank you Jbignes5 and boguslaw. I have trouble finding these things myself, this makes it a bit easier to study the relevent parts.

Comment

Dude....

This doesn't get any better then this. I am finding some esoteric links out there that are quite stunning. I even found a link that reports the dictation of the court hearing about the Wardencliff property. I didn't read it all but it is pretty enlightening about the method he was using.

After Wardencliff he knew it was a no win situation he had to forget about transmission and start thinking mobile units. This brought about his static electricity phase. Not only did he figure out that when dealing with ultra high voltages things like resistance disappeared. Coupled with resonance he could control a vast amount of potential. The first few links about the death ray was done in such a way that it was labeled a weapon. Very clever. But Tesla had one up his sleeve. Medical devices where pushed and shunned and he knew if he could only stash a workable unit out there and labeled it medical he could slip it past the bad guys.

The hair pin circuit is such a device and a device was labeled a therapy device. I am looking for the link for it again. I first learned about it in the Century books online collection which have an extensive collection of Tesla's Lectures.

The link is :

Selected Tesla Writings -- Table of Contents

It has everything you would need to read and understand about Tesla.

I'll see if I can get the link to the hearing for the Wardewncliff issue... It has a lot of information in there that Tesla buried in the transcript..

Walla here it is. 1922 Wardenclyffe Foreclosure Appeal Proceedings.. The only thing is it is not complete...

Comment

Funny you should mention conical coils, because I just started building one today!!

Comment

Hey JB, Read the electrotherapy article and you will see that Tesla demonstrated the stout copper bars to show that they become resistors.
              That is why you can use a 3 foot coil with only a few windings and a secondary with just one layer. If the stout cable is used it acts like a coil with high resistance.
              BTW. It could also explain why Moray supposedly had copper and silver bars nobody ever talks about that.

Tesla sent out waves at infinite speed, slowing down to light speed, then increasing again reaching the reciecer at infinate speed. Tesla used a mean velocity of 470,000kms/s
              Tesla didn't use the Earth's natural frequency, but instead he used the Earth's electrical response time for a given electrical impression....which is 12 times per sec under resonance with frequencies under 20,000hz.

The discovery that energy could be transmitted almost without loss came when Tesla was at Colarado Springs.
              It was there that he made a reciever to detect the electrical disturbances in the Earth and he noticed the effects of a storm grow as it drew closer and then decline as the storm departed....but then...when the storm was a long way away the signals in his reciever began to grow again back to full strength. He tested this many times until he was convinced he had discovered "standing waves"

Tesla took the energy from the Earth and pushed it back in...at a rapid rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Loadstone View Post
                Hey JB, Read the electrotherapy article and you will see that Tesla demonstrated the stout copper bars to show that they become resistors.
                That is why you can use a 3 foot coil with only a few windings and a secondary with just one layer. If the stout cable is used it acts like a coil with high resistance.
                BTW. It could also explain why Moray supposedly had copper and silver bars nobody ever talks about that.

Tesla sent out waves at infinite speed, slowing down to light speed, then increasing again reaching the reciecer at infinate speed. Tesla used a mean velocity of 470,000kms/s
                Tesla didn't use the Earth's natural frequency, but instead he used the Earth's electrical response time for a given electrical impression....which is 12 times per sec under resonance with frequencies under 20,000hz.

The discovery that energy could be transmitted almost without loss came when Tesla was at Colarado Springs.
                It was there that he made a reciever to detect the electrical disturbances in the Earth and he noticed the effects of a storm grow as it drew closer and then decline as the storm departed....but then...when the storm was a long way away the signals in his reciever began to grow again back to full strength. He tested this many times until he was convinced he had discovered "standing waves"

Tesla took the energy from the Earth and pushed it back in...at a rapid rate.
                In his earlier investigation he did use the earth as a conductor but he does elude that you can inductively hook to the earth as well for less of an effect. Well we have to look at the size of his voltages. When you deal with millions of volts I could see why he wanted to use the crust as a conduit in the earlier investigations.

The hairpin circuit is the same thing but on a smaller scale. The Wardencliff plant was of course a plant capable of very high horse power so there is a big difference in how you should transmit that. Smaller units would not need the additional conductivity of the earth and this is the direction I believe he went. Just like Moray he was forced to downgrade the size of the unit because he could not afford to think big anymore. He had one chance at that and lost what little of his credibility he had.

Yes Colorado springs was a purely exploratory adventure. He was working on tons of things at that time including how to detect this movement and he also needed detectors that did not burn out as well.

Everyone has to understand that he evolved the theory and the method as he went to each stage of the investigation. His last investigation moved into the electrostatic nature of voltage and this is where I think he figured out that the ultimate secret involved nothing but the device itself and what he suspected lies beneath matter and energy.

I also think that he is very adamant about using spark gaps and condensers. This is a one way pulse that is created by that setup and using his improvements to the spark gap by either using multiple series gaps or the magnetic oil filled gap (for noiseless operation) is the only way to go. He also used a two phased high voltage ac generator to furnish the steady 44k volts to charge the condensers. He used resonance to it's fullest. Meaning that everything was tuned to run without resistive loss. This turns out to be a lot of work but I think it is worth it when designing a smaller unit. You want all your energy to flow without losses and be exposed to the environment to draw in the energy from that environment. Tesla always believed that matter was only a conduit for energy. Matter after all is only a great organization of a density of the conductors locked in to the matter. If the matter had a higher density of these conductors in network form, then it does in nature, then that would account for the skinning effect we see in extreme cases. I think that is the case in magnets. The density of the network is squeezed tighter then the surrounding network and held in place by the phase transform of the material used when the magnet is formed. Naturally this would form whirls of the network from the poles and since they are all the same direction per pole face then this would allow them to separate and spin axially instead of flowing from pole to pole. Once the network is locked in it doesn't move much on it's own. Like two big stacked donuts, one around each pole, the "fields" are spongy but only because there is a small charge inside of the magnet trapped by the two networks where they join together. This locking in of these networks by the matter is the very reason why it can retain the strength to hold the virtual networks outside of that matter of the magnet.

The impression I got from Tesla is that his system was grounded to facilitate the return path. Kinda like connecting to a huge capacitor. That is the way he describes the earth. A huge variable capacitor that he modulated. An interesting explanation of this grounding is in the link of the hearing for Wardencliff. He says that he put it a certain depth above the water table to get a better grip on the earth for his system. Now I can completely understand why. He was planning on moving 25 million horsepower worth of this network and that would make some strange things happen if he didn't anchor the tower into the ground and use the connection there to grip the earth or hold it in place. He says that he is vibrating the earth but I think it was more to anchor it to the earth so it wouldn't fly away.

In the links I provided there was a lot going on at that time and even the Germans sent someone to look in on Tesla to see if they could pick up on anything. Which they did and hence why we are seeing "Flying saucers" especially around Roswell at that time.

He discovered what runs it all and even had his own Theories on what runs it all even gravity. I wish he did a lecture just on that theory but it looks like if he did then it is gone. So you get little bits of it through the people he knew at the time and the accounts of what happened.
                Last edited by Jbignes5; 11-08-2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Remember

Originally posted by 7imix View Post
                  Funny you should mention conical coils, because I just started building one today!!

There are two kinds of coils. One traditional and the other bifilar wound. I believe they both have distinct functions. The traditional was the receiver and the bifilar was the sender so to speak.

Comment

Tesla discovered the vastness of the energy contained
                    in the earth's atmospheric "charge" which is continually
                    replenished by the sun. He discovered that he could "tap"
                    into this energy with a very high voltage source that was
                    capable of forming an "ionized" conduction path into the
                    atmospheric charge.

What he set out to accomplish could be very easily done
                    today. In fact, there are some who are prepared to
                    take up where Tesla left off in his construction.

For the time being they must remain "inactive." Should
                    they dare to resume his work at this time they'd be
                    nullified by "The Powers" who are perpetuating the world
                    as we know it with all of its crises.

In due time...

Comment

That was the old method.

Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post
                      Tesla discovered the vastness of the energy contained
                      in the earth's atmospheric "charge" which is continually
                      replenished by the sun. He discovered that he could "tap"
                      into this energy with a very high voltage source that was
                      capable of forming an "ionized" conduction path into the
                      atmospheric charge.

What he set out to accomplish could be very easily done
                      today. In fact, there are some who are prepared to
                      take up where Tesla left off in his construction.

In due time...
                      He did that way before the one event that drove him to make smaller units he could afford. That event was Wardencliff and he knew his method had to change. After Wardencliff he became very interested in statics and the devices of the day that used statics. He even improved them and thats where his "Death Beam" came in. In actuality who in the entire world could devise an open ended vacuum tube. Tesla did just that.

Comment

This drawing just seemed to pop into my head while I was reading one of your posts Jbignes5.

I have no idea how that would happen or what post of yours I was reading.

Would this be a self charging capacitor, of substantial capacity?

Sorry for the interjection but I intended to ask you a while ago. It was an attempt by me to understand things by drawing is all.

Cheers

Comment

I believe that is...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                          This drawing just seemed to pop into my head while I was reading one of your posts Jbignes5.

I have no idea how that would happen or what post of yours I was reading.

Would this be a self charging capacitor, of substantial capacity?

Sorry for the interjection but I intended to ask you a while ago. It was an attempt by me to understand things by drawing is all.

Cheers
                          Isn't that Wardencliff? or the Pyramid? Hmmm wow.. Holy sh%$... I got to look at that again....

Comment

Firm grip of the Earth.

Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post

In due time...
                            Yes I believe a group called "Charva" are attempting to purchase the old Wardencliff site and wish to re-build a "replica" of it. (So they say). They said it would be just a replica or a tourist attraction. (non functional )

One thing of the tower that would most likely still remain intact and functional is the GROUND CONNECTION. Tesla expended much money, time & effort to achieve a "firm grip of the earth". This would still remain to this day I would think.

Dollard also comments that ground impedance needs to be extreamly low.

I would suggest that the ground connection that you intend on using to pump displacment current or LMD waves into the ground, needs to be very deep and or multiple connections or rods, all wired in parallel..

@JB
                            The book: "TESLA On his work with Alternating Currents and their application to wireless Telegraphy, Telephony and Transmission of Power" Published Twenty First Century Books and edited by: Leland I Anderson. -Yes, this book is welll worth the $$ to own a copy of and covers the transcript of the pre-hearing interview as mentioned. Some pictures not generaly found are also in that book.

I wish I had a little more time avaliable to contribute here..
                            Last edited by Sputins; 11-09-2010, 03:48 AM.
                            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Could it also be a big semiconductor ? The capstone placed on a dialectric layer then this could be like a junction ? On both sides of the dialectric ? The outside layer of it from the junction down would be very well inulated to make it like the ground.

Any thoughts ?

Comment

Working...
                              X