Ormus Magnetic Traps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ormus Magnetic Traps

Note: Before reading the longer posts -- I suggest reading what I think might be happening based on my results.
    This is located here.

I no longer think I am doing stuff with ORME's due to a lack of evidence, however, have experienced positive results nonetheless.

Howdy.

I have compiled a bit of information about how the magnetic traps should work -- the principal as to how it might work, with potential alternative configurations -- and my current setup.

I first have an Introduction for myself -- How I got introduced to the whole "free energy/alternative science" stuff -- How I figured out/found out how the magnetic traps should work (the principal[s]) -- and then my most cost-effective configuration so far.

If you're looking for just the Schematics, or what I did -- skip the introduction. Look for "How it works" down below.

However, if you have a moment, I'd like to introduce myself to people who I hope to be working with in the future, as few or many as you may be

The name I go by on the 'net' is Romo. I'm in college in one of the california state school (CSU) systems. I'm a physics major. This is my second year in college. I'm 20 years old.

I found this forum when I was looking to build a bedini SSG for a high school project, about four years ago. Became a member, but have never been a contributing member. I hope this changes that.

At the time, I didn't know that being introduced to a single circut would be the seed that grew into my current hobby/obsession. Later in life, I found from personal meditation experience -- and through being introduced to Tom Bearden, from the Bedini circuts -- There is a very large portion of relativity, and science in general -- that is unaccounted for, and vastly unexplainable by conventional terminology.

I became interested in Tesla, Rudolf Steiner, willhelm reich over the most recent two years. It seems Many ancient cultures have had knowlege -- or access to knowlege that the modern western world does not. I am remarkably curious about some of these specific people, and the things they were able to do (or had claimed to be able to do). My most of physics teachers don't exactly seem to appreciate that -- and most can't answer some of the hypothetical questions I ask them. I'd like to see some of the modern physics regonize some of these energies, by providing concrete methods and machines that demonstrate the principal existance of certain inter-related phenomena. This means, either professors, or the general scientific community.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon three books in my school library, which seemed to give the underlying premises (from oliver heavyside's personal notes), that gravity was an electrostatic force. This is an idea that was presented by several other people (not just heavyside) -- tesla most notably, and harold aspden most recently, as far as I am aware.

I hope to be able to ask the helpful members of this forum, so that the vocabulary is "open source" -- and so we all know what we're doing exactly. I've seen aaron being very dedicated in this already; (for instance) through some of his explainations, I have very clearly understood the concept of voltage. This is something that my professors had trouble discussing with me (they have PHD's), as they do not very clearly seem to understand what it really is themselves.

And so, I come to this forum -- The same group of people who gave me the healthy sense of curiosity about science (I used to think Science/Physics had it all figured out) -- I hope to post more questions and Ideas here in the future.

I hope to get some good feedback and clarity about mind-matter interactions, aether physics. Even if I can't rectify it for the general scientific consesus to aknowlege, I can use it at the very least to improve the quality of life of those around me -- and attempt to pass on the information to more of the younger generation. Wisdom, and good observations, should never be forgotten.

My post here is very long. My sole beef with some of the most brilliant men, is they do not entirely share their experiences and mistakes -- Perhaps out of simplicity's sake -- yet, hobbyists and other "casual men/women of science" sometimes have a difficult time replicating exact results, and often make mistakes along the way.

If you can read through all of my post -- I know, it is lengthy -- I try to share the mistakes I have made, and experience I've had -- so that others might not have to make them in the same pursuit.

Over the summer, I had several experiences which led me beyond convincing that I was on a path -- at least, that I had not heard about before in general science, or advertized in the media (at all, in my experience).

This was after I had read "the accumulator handbook", and had several texts on-hand about willhelm reich, I decided to put my free time to use. I made an 80-ply condenser very cheaply (Keep in mind, I'm a college student) -- Using newspaper, and aluminum foil, in alternating layers. I decided it was a cheap project, and would humor my doubts, and make it as a "water charger", to see what happened.

I wrapped the aluminum foil around itself, keeping the Newspaper layer on the outside.

This picture shows a crude drawing of my condenser.
    The outer layer is newspaper, inner layer is metal.
    Energy flow goes in towards the center, like the arrows point.

I put water bottles in the middle of the condenser, and I was stunned. I put them outside on a sunny day -- and I could taste the difference in the water after several hours.

My experiments (In san deigo, over the summer) with the water were as follows:
    • I watered a cactus that my family had for years -- it was near dead -- and it sprung back to life within 24 hours.
    • I watered two identical tomato plants with them -- and the plant that I watered, nearly doubled its yeild, and seemed more drought-tolerant than the other plant. The other plant was given the same ammount of "un-charged" water -- from the city's water system, and seemed to wilt as though it didn't have enough water, though the other plant was thriving.\
    • My neighbor had a geiger counter (something that detects radioactivity). I don't know if you all know this, but banannas are slightly radioactive. If memory seves as I type this -- I think it's because of an isotope of potassium that is radioactive. I put the Bananna in the middle of the condenser. When I measured on the sides of my condenser (not over the openings) -- the condenser seemeed to mildly shield the radioactivity.\
    • I plucked two flowers from the same bush. One of them, I put in the condenser, and the other, outside the condenser. The one lying on the same table -- yet outside the condenser, under the same weather conditions, decayed much faster. The flower inside the condenser outlasted the other by nearly 4 days, before they both looked the same wilted/dried up state.
    • When I (or anyone else I've asked), to put their forearm through the condenser -- their hand emerges from the other side of the cylinder -- and they feel a warmth, or "static" feeling, as though there were static electricity inside the middle of it. I measured time-delay of the electrostatic discharge (as per-suggestion I'd found on the Internet). The condenser, did seem to have a higher electrostatic concentration on the inside of it.
    • I put my hand in the accumulator in my neighbor's house -- as the microwave was on. I experienced nausea afterwards, and my arm that was in the accumulator felt slightly sickly, and became slightly discolored. Paler by comparison with my other arm. I have not repeated this near any microwaves for the sake of my own health. If you're considering replicating this -- It is at your own risk. I do not know of any adverse reactions in anyone aside from myself -- However I would still strongly recommend not doing this for (potential) safety.

After I started drinking "too much" of the charged water, I noticed I'd get a major buzz in my head -- and I'd start to see a bunch of little white dots everywhere. Looking back, I was probably overdosing on some kind of energy I was putting into the water.

I remember reading somewhere that Reich had a general consensus that his "Clairvoyants" could see these white dots regularly, in the sky. When I looked at the little dots, that were constantly moving, and fluctuating -- I saw some of them "poof" out of sight -- almost like they were being absorbed by power lines, and trees. Further "Looking" for those dots -- I found that these dots were little bits of energy -- and if I focused my eyes in the proper way, I could also vaguely see "aura's" around human beings, plants, and animals.

"The human atmosphere" is rather enlightening about seeing energy around people (In the book, they describe a way they could see it through various physical & chemical "filters". Very good read, if you're trying to "see" the stuff better).

Of these experiments -- I unfortunately do not have pictures. Of my experience drinking the charged water -- I cannot say if everyone would experience the same "seeing stuff".

Albeit, this is also anecdotal evidence. I will come back to this later, for those of you who have an inner-skeptic as well.

I figured, the water taste changed, and the water-release (dehydration) from the cellular structure of plants appeared to be slower. The condenser was/is doing something to the water. This leads me to the idea I will be sharing today.

Doing some research (Browsing the Internet, and looking through my college library since this semester began), I looked for what else changed something about water in a similar fashion that the condenser did.

I found the most similar results with other water experiments -- via the Internet (Books in the library did not document ANYTHING of this nature, specifically its potential application to agriculture) -- I have found were with [hey, I didn't name it]"cherokee tears" or "M-state" materials inside the water.

(The Site where I had found experiments RE: food experiments/plant growth with "charged water" from a "magnetic trap", has gone offline, and I can't find at anymore. If anyone finds this or knows which forums this was on, or where it currently is, please let me know! This helps me have more evidence, when I talk about this information to other people! Thanks in advance, if you do know where this is!)

This is in short -- The results that appeared to be most similar, were from an ORME "water trap".

Magnetic Vortex Water Traps - US ORDERS
    This site in particular sells traps, and sells the "charged water". I do not know if they are valid sellers, nor if the water does what it is advertised to do. I mention this site, because they were the ones who labeled it "cherokee tears". Additionally -- I found interesting stuff on the site -- the most interesting stuff, however, is already encapsulated in other's ideas, and listed below.

Instead of having to buy one of those "water chargers" (Very costly, I might add), I was able to find some posts from Adam_ant regarding charged water -- using the search query "magnetic vortex trap". Lucky for me -- The dude seems to know a lot. He is unfourtunately only able to hint at things he has either done, or knows about -- due to non-disclosure agreements. I can respect that. I might add, however -- Any further hints from anyone are welcome.

Thank you in advance, if you do decide to drop knowlege bombs.
    Last edited by petar113507; 10-29-2010, 09:52 PM.

Following adam_ant 's posts on this (Energetic) forum -- He made many suggestions in various topics. If anyone took his posts and put it into a PDF file; you'd have a lot of interesting research tangents. (I did, and I'm looking into some of those tangents more. Once again, Thank you very much Adam -- whoever you are.)

Comparing between adam's posts, and other web sites which outlined the building of other magnetic traps -- I'd been able to logically deduce that the water traps were "spinning" the water -- or whatever minerals/trace elements in the water/air -- were being "spun" into a different molecular state.

"Charging" the water (what I think the condenser does), was therefore probably adding an energetic spin to minerals/stuffs in the air, to the water/water structure itself, or stuff dilluted minerals already present in the water.

How it does this, I'm not quite sure. If anyone has any hypothesis how this works -- You'd at least have an audience at the bare minimum of one (me!) -- fascinated.

I have yet to do experiments regarding the "accumulator" -- but I think it has something to do with the water structure itself, similar to the experiments Masaru Emoto -- How Intent affects water structure. While you (the energetic forum) might already have heard of this man -- if you haven't -- check out the book! "Messages from Water".
    Masaru Emoto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In this similarity, I mean -- perhaps the accumulator affects the water structure. If this is true -- It might seem to imply that our intent transfers (either) a little bit of energy or information that imparts a different "memory" on the water structure -- or that the accumulator imparts energy or information from the surrounding environment.
    This would be test-able by freezing "non charged" and "charged" water side by side -- from the same source -- and examining the structure under a microscope.

If anyone has already done this, Please let me know who did it/where I can find it. If you're inclined to leave a short reply -- I'm willing to work for the information. Keywords by which I can find it/be on the right track by. Anything helps.

Onward.
    Reading further about different types of traps (See links & pictures) -- I think all that the "traps" are doing, is spinning the water, in a vortex -- and the magnets (whichever polarity) would be adding an additional "spin" to either the water, or elements inside it.

Most of these traps did this (I think) by ramming the water down a tube, and making it flow against a 90 degree angle. The water can have several different "Spin zones". This is where I would imagine the spin axis could potentially be.

Here are some examples from other web sites -- claiming to work. I cannot vouch for them, as I have not seen it -- but I can say that my results, based in principal on their designs have occurred.

From these, you should be able to see that they all have the same general setup.

This is my own drawing again. The "Spin zones" are where the little spirals are.

(Picture missing -- Will add this later)

So, Spin the water and apply a magnetic field in the right spot.

If we imagine the magnets field (the better drawing of the magnetic field being on the left side).

You can imagine the magnet's "flux" zone, intersecting with the area where the water "spins", like a vortex.

The magnet being near one, or several of the "spin zones" -- would have its flow intersecting with the "spin" that the water is already undergoing. If this is true (This is my best reason so far) -- I would expect the water/mineral's "spin" to be compounded and "added to" by the magnetic field -- or "spun faster" by a making the electron spin in the opposite direction of the nucleus.

We can imagine this gaining/loosing spin -- in one of two ways.

Think of a molecule for a moment -- like a spinning top. If we think of a top, spinning in the middle of a rotate-able cylinder counterclockwise -- We'll call this "Case 1". We can increase the apparent rotation of the top by spinning the cylinder clockwise. This is illustrated by drawing on the left side, in the above picture.

At the top-left side, we have a crude "top". I'm a physics major, not an art major.

What this is illustrating -- under the premises that the differing magnetic poles, do have a different preferred "spin" direction -- is that we can have a rotating molecule -- I presume, on or near the center axis of the 'vortex' -- and use the magnetic field's spin to influence an electron's spin direction.

Apply this to one of those example traps above, and you have one way in which the traps might function.

On the right hand side of the above illustration -- You have a similar case, but not entirely the same. We will call this "case 2". You have a top sitting in the center of a cylinder at a standstill. Outside one cylinder (green) -- you have another black cylinder. The green cylinder is sitting in the black cylinder, much in the same way a the top sits inside the green.
    If you were able to rotate the outer (black) cylinder very fast -- you would consequently impart a little bit of spin to the green cylinder. The green cylinder -- imparts a little bit of spin to the top in the center.

Either way -- the requisite condition is to apply a magnetic field with the proper 'spin' intersecting with an already-spinning molecule.
    Last edited by petar113507; 10-23-2010, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Here are the sites where I found various Trap designs. I do not own the images -- I uploaded them to a seperate host so that I would not drain their bandwidth, with our viewing of the pictures.

Shower Trap
      Magnetic Trap - Superwater - METAPHYSIC archives - MDG 2008-09
      OrmusMinerals - How to Easily Build a Strong and Cheap Watertrap

(This particular link, I'm unsure how it would work exactly, but they suggested to make the water flow "spin" around a metal ribbon -- near the end of the page -- additionally suggested to use bucking magnetic fields -- --

Perhaps the way the water would "charge" would be from spinning the inflow from the hose in the first place.
      Storage magnetic trap instructions

One of these sites suggests that well water would produce "more powerful/more alive" water with well water -- rather than city water.
      Shower Trap

This is revealing in several ways. I don't know about you guys, but I'm stuck in an area where I don't have access to a well. But I still want the "stronger" charged water. I'd have to drink less of it, and could be more easily distributed to my friends/family. Water more plants, with less of the stuff -- the list goes on. Bottom line here, I want to re-create the requisite conditions that makes the well water stronger -- even if I'm in the city.

The biggest difference between "well water" and "city water" that I could think of, is how much the water has been chemically processed -- as well as the additional presence of naturally occurring minerals near the well-site.

This is interesting, as I'll mention in a moment -- If I may paraphrase from Adam_ant -- our industrial chemical processing as a way of stripping nutrient integrity. ("Unnatural processing") Even if you consume nutrients, which have been heavily chemically processed, your body doesn't seem to like it as much as naturally occurring nutrients.

I.E -- If I had to pick between fresh squeezed -- from the tree orange juice, and artificial orange juice -- fortified with extra vitamin C; I'd pick the fresh stuff every time. In my opinion, it not only tastes better, but in my experience, it seems that our body can more readily asborb/use the nutrients, when they're closer to their producing source.

The well water, may additionally have different air-mixtures inside it.

If anyone has had experience with well water -- specifically, if you know some potential differences between well water, and tap water that I haven't mentioned here -- Can you enlighten me a little bit?

For fun:

Ever tried to see how long a Mcdonalds burger lasts? It's been processed/very "refined", and has a lot of nasty stuff in it.

If you check what other people search for on google:

If you want to see those results, be prepared to see condensed awful.

For those of you who are skeptics (I told you I'd come back to you) -- Charging water is a cheap project. With the Accumulator/Condenser, it's pretty dang cheap. Mine cost me a whole 10 dollars.
      If you do Humor yourself with the Condenser like I did, and are also impressed with the results, You might consider the following idea -- as a "next step" from the condenser-charged water.

He mentioned that sea-salt had lots of trace minerals in it that were very beneficial for the human body. He also strongly emphasized solar dried sea-salt so that the integrity of the nutrients stay within the salt -- otherwise leeched from the process through chemical burns. (Store bought, processed salts wouldn't work as effectively as solar-dried salts).

Eventually, I'd like to dry my own salt from the ocean. This not only makes a pretty nifty project, but also would be significantly cheaper in the long-run than consistently buying the salt.

Because I'm in a region which doesn't get much sunlight -- it makes sun-drying slightly more difficult. Has anyone tried to dry their own salt using a pyramid wire frame?
      Pyramid wire frames, when oriented with the N/S poles of the earth -- are used sometimes for preservation/mummifying foods. I do not yet know if this alters the integrity of the nutrients -- nor if it differs from solar dried-salts.

My current plan, which I'm not sure if it will be the most efficient way to "charge" the water -- But it certainly very cheap to build, and doesn't make you have a stupid-huge ammount of water flowing down the drain.

General idea:
      1)Get good minerals in the water (From a well, or reconstitute them)
      2)Spin the water
      3)Apply magnetic feild

Adam_ant suggested a "Magnetic Blender" did the trick nicely (fits those requisite conditions), instead of wasting water (by attaching a water-trap to the sink/hose). If you have a little bit of cash to burn (for a new blender, in my case), you can "loop" a pre-existing "Ormus trap/Magnetic trap" system using a fountain pump -- also as per- Adam_ant's suggestion.

I have already tried to use my own blender with this, and have yet been unsuccessful. I couldn't find a way to "stick" the magnets, either IN the blade, or on the blade of the blender. I even tried to tie, glue, solder -- (Near everything under the sun I could think of) with two regular, cheap ceramic magnets. (Approx 100 gauss before the magnet beat-down ocurred in the blender.)

I found that because I could not find a way to secure the magnets properly -- the blender pulverized quite a few magnets; Sixteen radio shack magnets to be exact -- all into smaller chunks and bits -- before the blender itself broke.

RIP smoothies.

If anyone has a way to safely secure the magnets to the blade very tightly -- that won't break a blender blade/blender container -- I am very open to suggestion here. My idea, is to have as many ways possible to make this charged water/ormus stuffs available.

Anyhow, for some reason when I was reading on energetic forum, I had a remarkably synchronistic memory. I remembered a science experiment from when I was in elementary school. We took two, 2-liter soda bottles -- drilled holes in the caps -- glued the two caps together, and flipped it upside down, Kind of like an hour glass. Side to side "swirling" made a little vortex in the center of the bottles as the water drained.

The main body:
      Three 2 Liter soda bottles or two glass bottles -- one with the bottom cut off.

Assembling three bottles -- similar to the elementary school experiment I mentioned above. Cut the bottom of one of the bottles off that one will stay "on top" -- and pour the water into the structure. That end will remain the top-end. This is so that air can interact with the mixture. This is what produces the "milky" or cloudy look in the water.

When you pour in the water -- The water is spun around the bottle, draining through the caps in a vortex. Taped outside the caps that connect the bottles are where the magnets reside.

I'm only slightly concerned for the water absorbing some of the plastic materials from 2 L soda bottles. Glass shouldn't pose that risk -- and can be obtained by buying a few glass-drinks. Screw on/off lids are what I'm looking for -- stuff that I can re-use.

In my case -- My room mate just bought a hand drill to repair the drywall -- this additionally fits the bill for drilling a hole in each of the lids, metal or plastic. They're pretty cheap from hardware stores, if you're short on a drill. Durable Pocket knives work for very small holes -- Metal might dull your blade though.

Different sized drill holes will make air flow through the "vortex" differently.

I hope in making more of these contraptions, I will be able to test for different (more/larger) air flows. I have this on the ToDo list for when I will make multi-staged water-chargers.

Multi stages aren't too hard to make (In theory. I haven't made one, yet.) -- you just need more bottles -- and stick it on a few chairs to the ground. Instead of cutting off just one end of the bottles, you need to cut off at least three bottoms for the first and second stage. This is simply so that instead of filling up one bottle -- it pours into another bottle, and goes through another "spin" vortex.

Now, I just need an adhesive that isn't harmful, or that won't "wash off" in the water. Screw on caps are desireable, to remove the "product" from the bottom bottle when I am done watching the water spin. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on an organic adhesive that isn't too costly?
      I'm currently using beeswax, but it doesn't hold as well a I'd like it to.
      Last edited by petar113507; 10-23-2010, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Now, Magnet configuration:

As far as I have imagined, I can arrange the magnets in several different configurations. I've smashed all my ceramic magnets I had around the house. Luck, strikes again! A friend gave me "Bucky ball" Neodymium magnets a while back as a toy.

I needed to cut up a few Pens and make it so they didn't stick to each other in the wrong way. If I didn't have them inside a little tube -- They'd bunch up, and I don't want that. Inside the pens, I stuck a "string" of the magnets of them inside it. Covered the ends with duct tape. In the picture below -- the bucky balls are the thing in the bottom right hand side, contained in chopped up BIC pen tubes.

It functions much like an overpowered ceramic magnet. If you have ceramic magnets, It you can use them to the same effect.

The different configurations To test:

For a larger image -- copy/paste this in your URL bar --
        http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...igurations.jpg

N/S Monopole
        Either polairity -- North or South -- This is shown in the Top right hand side. it is not a "Real" monopole, because there are clearly multiple poles. as far as the vortex is concerned though -- it is only receiving a very strong stressfeild of one polairity.

This is something I have yet to test -- because I think there might be an 'Artificial South' reading in the center of this configuration.

"Bucking" N
        "Bucking" S

I will explain the magnet configurations when I get the chance next time I get internet.
        Both the Bucking Magnets work the same way, but with different polairity. See the top left side of th above image.

N-S/S-N Flow THROUGH the bottle's vortex
        Multiple N-S/S-N flows through the "Spin"

The "flows" are illustrated in the bottom left corner.

In summary:
        So, I expect to post results about quite a few tangents mentioned above.
        Most exciting of these will be when I reconstitute the solar dried desouza sea salt into tap water, or filtered water. (Bought the salt off amazon last week, 12 pack, it's arriving soon)

Different placements of different magnet stress-feilds might yeild better/stronger results -- depending on the principal by which the magnetic feilds actually interact with the water/minerals/air. I will post my "ideal configuration" when I get the results.

I will both dowse the results for which is "strongest", and expose a few of my friends to a double-blind test, to see which batch produces a "stronger" result.

Jetis mentioned, that air is the key, that M-state matierals are created when air interacts with the magnetic feilds/water.

I thought, perhaps it might be the air, it might not be. One factor which I cannot yet confirm/dispel, may additionally be the "orgone specks" which I see in the air. Perhaps if it is a closed container -- they might not naturally penetrate the container barrier?

While perhaps an interesting thought to toy with, This is slightly less likely, as the water turns "milky" or looks slightly opaque when it has the "ormus" in it -- what the magnetic traps are intended to produce. I have yet to see the orgone specks/sparks solidify into anything physical in water -- so I'm not expecting this.

Regardless, I'd expect to get much more "sediment" or milky color, out of a multi-stage than a single stage bottle. I will report on this later.

When I finish satisfactory tests with a single-bottle-rotation, and differing placements of magnets I will be conducting additional tests with multi-stages, where I should get a better airflow -- might produce stronger 'stuff'.

If anyone has done something like this before/ If you know what is really going on here, Can you help me -- and tell me if this is going in the right direction/if I have the correct ideas?
        I'm impartial if it's in this thread or PM.

I'm very open to any discussions about anything I've posted about here -- I will be very clear, to the extent of my knowlege. I'm also, only 20 years old. I'm here to learn, and share what I know.
        Last edited by petar113507; 10-23-2010, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Now, this is where the end of my sharing of ideas ends -- However, if you're so inclined, I have a story for you.

I had intended on doing a salt-water cleanse (No eating for 24 hours, drink solar dried salt -- reconstituted in water) -- right before a fasting next week kind of to start off on the right foot for my fast. A friend recommended this procedure to me, he wouldn't shut up about the results.
          I decided to humor him. I have the feeling that that tendency has gotten me into more paradigm shifts than I'd care to recall. I bought some solar dried Desouza salt.

Immedeately after I had ordered the Salt (This is, Co-incidently, the same salt adam_ant and advocated -- without me knowing it! ), I stumbled onto adam_ant's posts -- Most noteably, the top-loading salt procedure. This was -- if not the same procedure my friend wouldn't shut up about -- Very similar to the detox my friend advised.

In the detox procedure he outlined, I became very curious about Adam_ant's posts -- Perhaps he made some other incredible claims that I might find useful, or helpful in my own detox/fasting times ahead! I read across a few posts, and decided I needed to keep record of it.

I took most of his posts, and slapped it in a PDF. Printed it out -- and highlighted the stuff that related to the detox -- and then some more cool tidbits about the magnetic traps. These were the same magnetic traps -- that I had read about earlier in the summer. The same traps which has supposedly produced abnormal growth results in plants (Which my accumulator/water charging experiments had also seemed to produce.

I connected the dots he left behind. It was clear to me that he wanted at least some people to follow along. Might as well, eh? Since I thought that -- I have built myself a shabby prototype -- Have made a few experiments -- and am waiting for the salt to arrive next week!

As of yet -- I have only tested a few magnetic configurations. I have, however, produced some sediment from my trap design -- which greatly resembles a toilet flushing. The liquid produced is slightly thicker than normal water -- tastes much sweeter than the "charged water" I had made earlier this summer. It is interesting, however -- that they both produce a very sweet taste in the water. Hmmmmm.

Putting together this information, and being exposed to all the right information from all of the people at just the right time, has been a huge synchronicity for me. "Right place at the Right time" kind of thing.

This entire post was mostly a long-winded concious stream of thought -- and an impulsive idea to share this fresh/young thought with this community. This long post is my way of "Paying it foreward". Everyone plays their part in the process -- I sincerely hope this opens up some discussion for more like-minded people, and might help some of you with your own experiments. I know I'm not the only one out there who is messing with this stuff. There's just no way.

I'm thrilled to even have the chance to have some of my questions discussed or answered. Even if all it leads to more research tangents for me -- more names of books to look into -- names of people to research; I've gotten pretty far myself so far. Just the idea that I'm just getting started on a path that I find rewarding, that other people might be a little further ahead of me -- and might be able to talk with me about their experiences -- sends a smile skyrocketing to my face.

This post for me, signifies a whole event for me built up from this summer. Between the beginning of summer, and now -- I became very interested in kundalini, because of a few very strange life experiences this summer. I found that I had read some of the "symptoms" of undergoing the process of kundalini, and some of them matched my experience almost exactly. Reading further, I concluded that I have not yet undergone the "full blown" experience.

I figure though, If I'm on the path to experience it -- (It's not certain that I will) -- yet even if it's just a "maybe" -- I might as well have a clean, prepared body/mind for it. That is the intent of my fasting as a medatition tool -- and the intent of using the salt to help my body clean itself. There might be people here, in this forum who have undergone the process -- either of detoxing or kundalini. Those of you who have, I hope you are open to the possibillity of talking with me in the future.

Oddy enough, I've also noticed a distinct increase in the ammount of synchronicities that I've had, since some of those "strange life experiences" this summer.

I've got a good feeling about this.
          I look foreward to working with members of this forum in the future.
          ==Romo

Comment

Originally posted by petar113507 View Post
            This was after I had read "the accumulator handbook", and had several texts on-hand about willhelm reich, I decided to put my free time to use. I made an 80-ply condenser very cheaply (Keep in mind, I'm a college student) -- Using newspaper, and aluminum foil, in alternating layers. I decided it was a cheap project, and would humor my doubts, and make it as a "water charger", to see what happened.
            I think you are lucky to build it using alumunium and in cylindrical shape. blackchisel also have positive result using that method. Anyone built square galvanized iron seems to get different result.

If you can change water taste, see the effect on fuel. If you experience lean mixture, yours produce deadly orgone.

I get similar result on plant with copper tube in water hose so I don't replicate water trap. My son also able to tell the difference of taste of water being poured with or without copper funnel. I also now found something stronger than magnet but still too early to post result here.

I think water trap work by utilizing the other energy coming out of a magnet. creating vortex and using north. Maybe the vortex need to be female. from outer to inner or near to far is clockwise.

If you see agricultural section in the renewable energy sub forum, you can see some other way to obtain this kind of boost.

For something more complicated, go here:
            Magnetism

My research in orgone energy started with my radiant sleeping aid. I believe a healthy device will produce this ice:

The line is actually an air helix, here is from different experiment:

a infection killing, physical stimulation energy would produce foggy ice with pattern:

For pyramid, see pyramid thread
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...pyramid-3.html

For blender test, do the magnet have to be inside the blender?

I think all the magnet should have north pole inside. Having different orientation might cancel the result because some believe north and south produce different non magnetic energy.

Comment

Thank you Romo for this thread
              Interesting info.
              I have visited several sensitives and had them have a look at a sample of water I treated for about 30 hours with a simple magtrap. They all said that they can see light emanating form the water in all directions and the water is full of energy. It is sweet in taste, the viscosity is about the same as ordinary water but when you taste it, it feels thicker. My magtrap is very simple. I have a glass jar with neo magnets glued around the perimeter with all N poles facing inwards. It is filled with water. I use an aquarium air pump that pumps air via some plastic tubes to air stones on the bottom of the glass jar. The air is bubbled through the water for a day or so and the end result is this charged water. More tests need to be done now. My latest creation is this:

It is an aluminum rig that holds six 1"x1"x4" super strong neo magnets. The magnets are magnetized through thickness so two of the larger surface area sides are the poles. The poles are oriented so that N poles are facing inwards. This is now used to treat water in a similar way I described above. There is a PVC pipe in the middle of the rig and it has two air stones on the bottom of it and an air pump delivers air to the stoned and that air bubbles up the pipe past the super strong compressed N pole. Should give interesting results. Channeling info from a trusted source says that this rig can be used to energize or charge any object that is put inside, a quartz crystal for example. It shoud take about a month to fully charge a crystal with this rig, but some permanent effects should manifest themselves after three days. Should work much faster with water. Anyway, will keep you all updated
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Howdy. I'm away from home this weekend, and have a time limit to me being on the internet. Sucahyo, thanks for that link, and pointing me towards the agricultural subforum.

I've got some reading to catch up on when I get home.

I think you are lucky to build it using alumunium and in cylindrical shape. blackchisel also have positive result using that method. Anyone built square galvanized iron seems to get different result.
                I read about the iron in the accumulator handbook. I don't remember if it said it produced Positive Orgone, or DOR. Is there any specific reason that an aluminum cylinder might have positive results? I built it this way for simplicity's sake -- and has so far produced positive results, but if there's any way someone can botch the aluminum assembly, I'd need to know before I tell other people to experiment.

If you can change water taste, see the effect on fuel. If you experience lean mixture, yours produce deadly orgone.
                Is there another way to test this, without gasoline? When I get back home I'll try to freeze some of the water to compare with your ice cubes.

I get similar result on plant with copper tube in water hose so I don't replicate water trap. My son also able to tell the difference of taste of water being poured with or without copper funnel. I also now found something stronger than magnet but still too early to post result here.
                How is your tube arranged inside the hose? Is there any specific reason you used copper?

For blender test, do the magnet have to be inside the blender?
                I tried to tie two ceramic magnets in many configurations on each of the rotator blades -- to make the magnets rotate with the water. I don't beleive adam_ant specified whether they needed to be inside, or outside the blender.
                I haven't had success with magnets outside the blender (I tried this configuration after the first pair of magnets broke) -- but I was limited by the magnet's strength. I don't think the field "touched" the right parts of the water vortex inside the blender.

I think water trap work by utilizing the other energy coming out of a magnet. creating vortex and using north. Maybe the vortex need to be female. from outer to inner or near to far is clockwise.
                I think all the magnet should have north pole inside. Having different orientation might cancel the result because some believe north and south produce different non magnetic energy.
                Brilliant! I know I have also read something along these lines before -- that magnets polairity also have a subtle energy to them. Unfourtunately, I have never heard (Or, I can't clearly recall) a solid definition of magnet's polarity. "North = clockwise/exploding/hot/male" "S= counterclockwise/implosive/cold/female" . Is there perhaps another source that has already figured this out?

If not, I was hoping to eventually test the type of subtle energy from the magnet's poles by switching up the magnet's fields. I haven't built my alge-growing tanks yet though. More projects in the weeks to come.

I think the results I had heard before about the subtle energy from magnets polarities were related to stirring water clockwise/counterclockwise with a magnet's polarity. This might be a simpler configuration, but I can't think of what I could be looking for.

Jetijs, I have a few questions RE: your rig -- but I'm out of wireless time right now! I'll have to save those for later!

==Romo

Comment

I read about the iron in the accumulator handbook. I don't remember if it said it produced Positive Orgone, or DOR.
                  There is never an explanation for that. That is only my opinion.

Is there any specific reason that an aluminum cylinder might have positive results?
                  I think alumunium is more neutral than galvanized iron.

BTW, do you roll the whole length of alumunium into 40 roll, or do you cut it into 40 cylinder? Because I think the first method have polarity and has different effect.

Is there another way to test this, without gasoline? When I get back home I'll try to freeze some of the water to compare with your ice cubes.
                  Taste the water too. Should taste like a mountain water, fresh.

How is your tube arranged inside the hose? Is there any specific reason you used copper?
                  It should generate vortex. Viktor Schauberger suggestion and the fact that hispotal start using copper because copper kills bacteria.

I tried to tie two ceramic magnets in many configurations on each of the rotator blades -- to make the magnets rotate with the water.
                  This might give you some idea:
                  Here is relevant video showing a commercial magnetic trap:
                  YouTube - HEXAGONAL WATER Vitalizer plus ALKALINE pH Test Amega Sensei Wand Structured HOLO Water Generator

a product of
                  HoloWater.com - Create Your Own Highly Structured Water

I haven't had success with magnets outside the blender (I tried this configuration after the first pair of magnets broke) -- but I was limited by the magnet's strength. I don't think the field "touched" the right parts of the water vortex inside the blender.
                  Some do suggest neo.

Unfourtunately, I have never heard (Or, I can't clearly recall) a solid definition of magnet's polarity. "North = clockwise/exploding/hot/male" "S= counterclockwise/implosive/cold/female" . Is there perhaps another source that has already figured this out?
                  Read Karl von Reichenbach book, available at archive.org. It is is a very thick book.....

I haven't built my alge-growing tanks yet though. More projects in the weeks to come.
                  Some mention that different plant may react differently. I think energy that boost fungus is bad and boost an apple tree is good. But we'll see.

Comment

Jetijs,
                    With your charged water -- have you seen it with kirlian photography? I've seen some pretty cool results with some of those photographs.
                    What would be the difference between a normal crystal and a charged crystal? Do you know of any way to tell how [strong/permanently] the crystal is charged, without dowsing or channeling?
                    Might I be able to similarly charge a crystal, without the aluminum rig/air pump? (Just a compressed N Magnetic pole?)
                    Do charged crystals do anything to electrical flows? If not to a current flow -- What about a radiant 'spike'?
                    Sucahyo mentioned somewhere that crystals have a similar energy to magnets -- I agree with this, but I'm not sure the extent to which this applies -- or what it might potentially affect.
                    Do you know about "charged crystals" being used as a capacitor dielectric?

Hmmm. Jetijs, you have made me very curious.

I realize some of these questions are slightly redundant -- I'm just throwing out some ideas. Thank you for any questions you might answer.

==Romo
                    Last edited by petar113507; 10-26-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Hi Romo
                      I know of Kirlian photography, but I don't have access to one and I doubt I could built one due to lack of time and money though that would be a great project.
                      Do you know about tachyons, those are some hypotetical particles than can move faster than light. And there are several companies that sell tachyonized items (including crystals) that are permanently charged and sensitives swear on them. You can take any object and charge it up and it will behave just like an orgonite. And through some channeling we came to the conclusion that the compressed magnetic fields change the structure of the object and it develops a permanent etheric field around it. Plants grow better, water tastes better around them. Sensitives feel charged crystals better and stronger than ordinary ones, most non sensitive people don't feel ordinary crystals, but they feel slight heat or coldness from charged ones. I don't know how to measure this difference. Tomas Brown suggested a device that can measure gravitational fluctuations. Since gravitation depends on aether density in the area, I guess this device should also be able to measure energy of charged crystals. It consists of a plexiglas tube that is coated with a layer of carbon. Then you put that tube in a lathe and machine a spiral groove thread in the carbon layer, this way you basically make a very long carbon "thread" that is wrapped around the tube. You connect a megaohm meter on the ends of this thread and see if it will change the reading depending on a location. It should according to Mr Brown.

Bubbling air through water to energize it is only needed for water, for other objects you just put the object inbetween two or more magnets with all the same poles pointing inwards to the object and leave it there for several weeks. According to some unproven info, companies that make tachyonized items do that using electromagnets.

Great idea about charging capacitor dielectrics this way
                      Thanks,
                      Jetijs
                      It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

What would be the difference between a normal crystal and a charged crystal?
                        Put it in the ice. See this bellow, I believe live crystal will produce layer in the ice:
                        Even with similar quartz, notice the difference.
                        Mine

ethra's:
                        Originally posted by ethra
                        Here's an attempt by two glasses of water. One had a quartz crystal inside and the other, quartz wrapped with copper coils.

Some people activate crystal with mobius coil at certain frequency. It seems to be temporal activation though.

I don't believe in kirlian photography reliability. It can not show polarity either which is critical for health application. We need something that not just detect its power but also its polarity too.

Comment

Correction/Observations

Allright. So, I think I figured out what I'm actually doing with the magnetic field.

First, I'd like to say that I do not intend to mis-inform anyone about what I have been doing -- in the above posts, I indicated I might be doing something with "orme's". However, I no longer think this to be true.

My conclusion is, I am simply structuring the water, so that it is more readily use-able by your body. Adding the salt component, might also make it "more absorb-able" for your body -- however I have nothing to compare this against. The salt, however -- has produced some pretty amazing results for me in the last week.

I will state here my own understanding and experience -- you are left to decide on your own what I am doing (If you so decide to also similar experiments, also what you would be doing.)

I state again -- after this week of my 'experiment' on myself, I cannot reasonably conclude I am doing anything with ORME's. I cannot conclude this -- because of the lack of evidence I have indicating that there are ORME's present in the water -- whatever they may be. The results I list below seem to indicate re-hydration, influx in Calcium and sodium absorption and usage in the body.

Based on my own personal observations over the last week(ish) with sea salt, and "spinning" the water in one of my vortex bottles, and applying the magnetic field to the strongest point of vortex -- I have made note (in my journals) of the following:
                          • I have noticed a taste difference. Sometimes, I notice a viscoscity difference -- but the water (Standalone) tastes distinctly sweeter. I have noticed a similar taste in "charged water".
                          • I got my hands on a microscope at one of the school labs, and brought in various vials of charged water+ salt combinations. Of this, I tried to take pictures with my cell phone camera (that's the only camera I'm stuck with.) -- however they did not turn out. I do, instead have drawings of my observations.
                          • Observations on water/(iodized) salt water VS. charged water + charged Sea salt water
                          • Regular water looked like water. No extra special notes here.
                          • Iodized salt water (uncharged) did not fully dissolve the salt crysals. This may be due to human error, but I do not think so -- as I put the same ammount of salt (iodized), as I had sea salt per-vial.
                          • Subtle note here. Charged water -- when I dropped it out of the eye dropper onto the slide, I had noticed that it seemed to have higher surface tension, or it wanted to "lump" together on the slide more so than the regular water did. I noticed (What I think I observed, was) surface tension -- because the water lumped slightly "higher" than the regular water droplet.
                          • Sea salt charged water, I could not see the sea salt crystals. It appeared to completely dissolve. To me, this speaks volumes about the store-bought salt -- and how my body might also not be able to use it all.
                          • I did notice a little bit of floating bits around the solution -- that might have been plankton, or small bits of dust -- this might have been an impurity from the vial -- I can't say for certain. Either way, more nutrients for me.

• I mixed the salt to water ratio according to my own taste -- Adam_ant suggested that the water should taste like a good potato chip. I have personally never mixed in more than 1 TSP per 500 ML. If you were to replicate this, I suggest to start with small amounts, and stop when it's too salty.
                          • The first day I drank my "Vortexed water", I think I overdosed. It tasted too salty, and my bowels didn't like it.
                          • Salt seems to have a slight property as a laxative. If you drink too much at once -- I have noticed I get gas bubbles in my stomach. At the expense of my pride, This is not only slightly uncomfortable, and but I several instances during my studies in the library -- I'm pretty sure I interrupted other people's studying with some fierce "gurgle" noise.

• Because I think I overdosed, I drank close to 3 Liters of water throughout that day. I only urinated only twice, which is particularly odd, especially for me. I usually think I'm well hydrated (I drink about 2-3 L/day), but my body seemed to be telling me otherwise.
                          • I had a splitting headache for the first 10 hours, when I 'overdosed'.

I cannot verify this -- this is just a little bit of background information about me -- earlier this semester, I was took adderall for ADD -- and I think when I drank the salt water, I might have been purging it from my system. I think this might be the case, due to a loss of cellulite -- I think also might be related to "cleaning" my body. I Regardless, I would suggest against overdosing/pushing your bodies limit.
                          • (Gross details) My room mates call our toilet "chuck norris", because it can handle anything. During the 48-ish hours, I made many visits to chuck norris to "make a deposit". The first few visits were exceptionally foul. A personal hunch tells me, this may have to do with my body "cleaning itself".

• On the matter of "cleaning itself" -- I think I have always been a very active individual with sports on my own time (Free-running is a hobby -- you've gotta be in pretty good shape). I visit the gym to use the bikes 3X a week for cardio, and do plyometrics otherwise. I have also, always had relatively stubborn cellulite deposit around my belly button, that no matter what I do -- never seemed to go away. During this last week, it has significantly "gone down" without any changes in regular diet or excersize.
                          • I have stopped eating foods with preservatives in the last 4-ish months -- and the cellulite deposit also "went down" when I made that change in my diet. Under these premises -- it seems to me, that I might be removing more of these preservatives stored in my fat cells.
                          • In the mornings -- I mix small amounts of salt in with water, and sip a taste each time after stirring. If the water tastes salty/bitter -- I dump out the water, and stop drinking salt water for the rest of the day. This is my method to have my body tell me when I've had too much.
                          • I swish around a mouthfull of salty water at night. I have not changed toothpaste, and my teeth have gotten slightly whiter.
                          • I feel significantly more hydrated. My friend/Quazi-room mate used to do about the same ammount of plyometrics with me, and matched my strength level pretty evenly -- However, In the last two workouts, I have had much more energy than he has, and been able to outperform him with reps, and technically "weights".

(Plyos you use your body weight only, as such -- more "weight" would be the difference between a regular pushup, and a one-armed pushup.)
                          • I feel like I have greater mental clarity. I know that nerve synapses use salts -- perhaps they're simply firing off better. (See action potential of a nerve cell)
                          • I no longer have any trace of acne on my face, with no difference in my diet or excersize.
                          • Overall, I feel much healthier. Even if I am just rehydrating my body, and giving it trace amounts of elements -- as well as make my muscles/nerves work slightly more efficiently -- I will definitely keep doing this! I am very glad I tried this project.

The total tally for this entire project was approx. 60 USD -- The most expensive part being the salt, which racked up 55 USD for 12X 16 OZ bottles + shipping.

I set on salt for at LEAST a few years in salt after this project, and I'm definitely pleased with the results, even if it seems to as simple as loading my body with good minerals and water.

I hope this helps others in some way.

==Romo

Comment

I also experience some of that including more water tension.

How about sleep?

I believe headache and enhanced physical is property of DOR.

I also consider this bellow important:
                            Do your water charger made by rolling 40 times or from 40 cylinder cut of alumunium and paper?

If yours made by rolling, I think you will get different result if you use it up side down.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                              I also experience some of that including more water tension.

How about sleep?

I believe headache and enhanced physical is property of DOR.

I also consider this bellow important:
                              Do your water charger made by rolling 40 times or from 40 cylinder cut of alumunium and paper?

If yours made by rolling, I think you will get different result if you use it up side down.
                              I have observed I need much less sleep. Approx 6-7.5 hours and I'm set. This is relatively low sleep requirement as far as I've heard from my peers.

I made the cyllinder by doing a mixture of both. I have 80 sheets of newspaper, and aluminum stacked on each other. It is able to roll around itself approx 1.5 times, in a spiral. If I added more layers, I could make it "spiral" more.

Will post a picture in the morning of it.

==Romo

Comment

Working...
                              X