Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis of HHOi or Electrically Expanded Water

Hello Everyone,

I've been researching Brown's Gas for a few months now and I've came to the conclusion the most important aspect of the gas is the component of the gas that is supposed to be water with extra electrons that has been turned into a gas. If a new phase of water actually exists this is HUGE news. If we can prove such a phase of water exists it could make the scientific community realize that Brown's Gas is something more than just hydrogen, oxygen, and water vapor.

From what I have read it is pretty easy to separate the HHOi or Electrically Expanded Water from the BG. You can just put some BG into an open container and let the other gases leave. At the bottom of the container will be the heavier than air HHOi.

Has anyone tested the heavier than air HHOi gas?

For example,

1) Will a balloon of air float in a bucket of HHOi?

2) Is the flame temperature of HHOi gas lower than BG? I'm guessing since there is no H or H2 the temperature would be lower.

3) Will the flame from HHOi heat up objects faster than BG?

4) What is the flame propagation speed of HHOi?

5) Does HHOi produce a pure vacuum?

Great questions! I built a Brown's gas generator a couple years back. I haven't fired it up for about two years, but it was a fascinating project. One of the most distinctive features I noticed about the gas was that if you directed a BG flame directly at water, that you produced some ozone. The smell was very apparent. I also can vouch for the fact that you can breath straight BG, so there must be oxygen present...

I wasn't aware of the idea that it was water in a distinct "phase". I always figured it was hydrogen taken below the ground state so that it had a "negative energy" rather than positive. I think that's the theory put out by blacklight power. Just google'em and read some of their stuff. It's pretty trippy.

Comment

Brown's Gas is combination of H, H2, O, O2, water vapor, and apparently a form of electrically expanded water.

What I have read is that the electrically expanded water component is only about 3% to 16% of the gas.

Could you please produce some Brown's Gas and see if you can isolate the EEW?

Comment

Has anyone yet definitively established the existence
        of Electrically Expanded Water?

It would be very useful to have some knowledge of its
        properties and how it is formed. If it actually exists.

Comment

Working...
        X