Don't Kill Dipole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Kill Dipole

The purpose of this thread is to start providing circuits that will enable us all to get energy straight from the vacuum. This will be a continuation of Lamare's thread, "The Ultimate Secret of Free Energy". We'll just be more focussed here on the study of circuits that will allow us to perform work without killing the dipole. This study goes hand in hand with what James Clerk Maxwell was discussing in his book, "A Dynamic Theory of The Electrical Field", and what others such as but not limited to Thomas Bearden and Leslie R. Pastor have been saying for some time.

Anyway, I wanted to provide a thread for some circuits so we could start going forward with building some of these devices.

OU Devices Patented by Westinghouse

Here is a link to three devices patented by Westinghouse and used in the Minuteman missiles. It might be a good place to start. This information was provided by Tom Bearden's website.

The Tom Bearden Website
    Last edited by Slovenia; 10-11-2010, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Simplification - Tom Bearden & Free Energy

This is a link worth checking out. Lesllie R. Pastor talks about Tom Bearden's Writings and simplifies them.

Simplification - Tom Bearden And 'Free Energy' 

Comment

how an electrical circuit is really powered (Tom Bearden)

Check out this link. It is a simplification of the electrical process by Tom Bearden and called Bearden For Dummies. I think it's quite good!

How An Electrical Circuit is REALLY Powered - Bearden for Dummies

Comment

Asymmetrical Self-Regauging Circuit by Tom Bearden

Demonstration of an Over Unity concept:
          http://www.cheniere.org/images/EMfndns1/sm%20ougen1.jpg

Comment

What They Don't Want You To Know About Electrical Circuits

Visual tour of what they don't want YOU to know about electrical circuits:
            The Tom Bearden Website

Comment

James Clerk Maxwell

James Clerk Maxwell overview:
              The Tom Bearden Website

Comment

Do you have any good circuits that meet this criteria?

Feel free to jump in and share with us. If you have any circuits that meet the criteria we are looking for, please by all means post them here. We want to build something to prove this concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                  Feel free to jump in and share with us. If you have any circuits that meet the criteria we are looking for, please by all means post them here. We want to build something to prove this concept.
                  I'm not sure if this meets the criteria but it produces some interesting results. I'm using a PM motor as a load.

I've been working on this for a couple weeks now, similar to the other one I posted in Lamar's thread. This one seems to be slightly unstable in that the motor will run for a bit then all of a sudden it sounds like a turbo kicked in and the motor goes crazy with lots of torque and speed. In the next second it won't run at all, then starts on it's own going though a similar cycle all over again. I'm really not sure what is causing this.

I also have a copper plate under the circuit and batteries and over the past few weeks of playing with this circuit, quite often for long periods, I've never had to charge the batteries. They seem to remain at 5.25 volts. I'm using a hankscraft 142 motor from a motion display.
                  ________
                  Public baseball
                  Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Dragon,

Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,
                    Slovenia

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                    I'm not sure if this meets the criteria but it produces some interesting results. I'm using a PM motor as a load.

Comment

very interesting circuit dragon

Dragon,

That's a very interesting circuit you provided. Thanks again!!

Best Regards,
                      Slovenia

Comment

(3) OU Circuits Used In Minuteman Missiles

I provided the actual patents of each of the ou devices patented by Westinghouse and used in the Minuteman Missiles. Anyway, the patents include the actual circuit drawings too. One shows the prior art methodology of the circuit too. The others just show the newer art type circuit.

Have a good look at these circuits.

Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                        Here is a link to three devices patented by Westinghouse and used in the Minuteman missiles. It might be a good place to start. This information was provided by Tom Bearden's website.

The Tom Bearden Website

Comment

Copy found of James Clerk Maxwell's book

I found a zip file containing some very good information from James Clerk Maxwell's book, "A Dynamic Theory of the Electromagnetic Field". You can download it at the Energetic Science Library link below:

Energetic Science Ministries™ | Resource Library

Comment

Simple Cheap FE Generator

Here is a simple cheap free energy generator to experiment with.

The Tom Bearden Website

Comment

@Slovenia
                              That link ---"Simplification - Tom Bearden And 'Free Energy" was interesting, recently I read an article on "the future grid" in Discovery magazine and Edison's name was mentioned no less than 20 or more times, they say he had the first power grid. However where was the name of Nikola Tesla? the man who gave us AC power,AC motors,AC generators and the modern power grid we have today? His name was not mentioned even once, not one god damn time. I wrote Discovery a letter giving them a piece of my mind and then I told them I wanted my subscription cancelled immediately as it was trash jounalism.
                              I would agree with that article that the scientific community and many of the "supposed" textbook experts that haunt these forums are biased in their views. I think the truth will come out and as Tesla said--"The present is theirs, the future is mine."
                              Regards
                              AC

Comment

Working...
                              X