Renaissance November Workshop Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renaissance November Workshop Convention

Featuring all the people we love to see, special thanks to Rick, John , Jeff and our own Peter for this educational conference. Wish i could be there with some SS Steorn boards .

check out Jeff's battery swapper.
    Renaissance Charge November 2010 Alternative Energy Conference

Any one here going?

Ash

November Conference

Ash,

Thanks for starting this thread. I was going to start one, but you beat me to it. I know its rather short notice, but for anyone who has the ability to consider coming to this, let me just say the following.

John Bedini has not gone to ANY conferences in over TWO DECADES, so this is a major event, just for that reason. Second, he is planning to show "a big surprise" and that is all I can say about it.

My talk is going to be called "Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2". I am going to explain EVERYTHING I know about how and why Back EMF functions in electric motors, how it masks the real efficiency of these machines, and how to overcome it, even in CONVENTIONAL MOTORS. I am also going to lay out the complete design characteristics of "The Lockridge Device", which is a fully self-running machine.

"Bits and Bytes" is going to be there, also. He is going to discuss his automatic battery swapper system, and I'll bet he may even show some of the working models of his "Tesla Switch".

Rick Friedrich will be there showing people how to build the big, 10 coilers, with multiple working models to play with and study.

Aaron Murakami is going to be there too, but so far, he isn't a scheduled speaker.

Considering that many of the longest threads on this forum are based on these ideas and the work of these people, this conference will be your best opportunity ever to jump to the head of your learning curve!!!

See ya there.

Peter
    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 10-07-2010, 05:20 AM.
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I hope any information provided on that conference can be available for free for anyone after that.

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      My talk is going to be called "Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2". I am going to explain EVERYTHING I know about how and why Back EMF functions in electric motors, how it masks the real efficiency of these machines, and how to overcome it, even in CONVENTIONAL MOTORS.
      That is rather confusing statement considering what you mention before:
      Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      Your circuit may change the APPEARANCE of the motors responses, by limiting the current at start-up speeds, but it cannot overcome the physical construction of the motor and the fundamental geometry and principle of direct induction upon which it is based.

If the motor operates with Back EMF without your circuit, it still operates with Back EMF with your circuit, regardless of what it may look like.
      BTW, 7imix post better video showing stingo motor require less current to run at the same speed and current is reduce if mechanical load is applied..

Comment

Believe What You Want... but show a little courtesy

Sucahyo,

You are welcome to misunderstand everything I say about the functions of Back EMF. You are welcome to believe anything you want about how electric motors operate and how your circuit modifies their behavior. I offer my ideas in these threads as a GIFT, not as a new dogma that anyone must believe.

Personally, I find it distressing that you constantly inject your misunderstandings into any thread you wish, even when it is OFF TOPIC, as it is here.

I simply ask you to show some civility and common courtesy in the way you pursue your posts. This thread is NOT THE PLACE to push your argument.

Thank you,
        Peter

PS. Information presented at the Conference will NOT BE FREE to the people attending, and will not be free to people who purchase the films of the proceedings. The Coeur d'Alene Resort is not providing the Conference facility for free, either. When the food store and the gas station provide their products for free, so will we.
        Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 10-08-2010, 04:05 PM.
        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Dr. Lindemann,

One of the reason I am making crazy stipulation of how I am going to to attend is because of you and John Bedini!

The only negative comment I have for this conference is the time span. ONLY 2 days???? The Geet conference was a whole 7 days and the principals in the GEET is common Plumbing ideas. Please try to extend the conference or at least consider if someone was to show up early or stay late to give private lessons. People will pay, I would.

G-d Bless and See you there.

Comment

Understood. Too bad it won't be for free.

Comment

Coincidence?

....Sorry for interrupting the flow....

John Bedini is making his first public demonstration in 20+ years, and now this....

What appears to be a complete Gray motor has been found.....

YouTube - EV Gray Motor Found!

Did I miss the memo? Did the powers that be lift the ban on these technologies? Its been said that big things come in threes.....whats next?

Regards

Comment

"The Lockridge Device"

"The Lockridge Device"
                Now that will be something.
                Will you sell a video after wards for us that cannot attend?

Comment

@ Anybody

Ya'll know the closest Airport? Is it Spokane?
                  Anybody got any extra Travel info I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers
                  Matt

Comment

Yes it is Spokane

Hi Matt, yes Spokane is the nearest airport. Ii is about 45 minutes away. If you go to the link for the conference and then click on the link for the resort there is some more info there about airlines and flights to Spokane. Are you planning to go?

Carroll
                    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Can't Say....

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                      "The Lockridge Device"
                      Now that will be something.
                      Will you sell a video after wards for us that cannot attend?
                      Nvisser,

I'd love to give you a straight answer, but I have been asked not to say. I will tell you this, however. No one attending the conference will be allowed to bring CELL PHONES or CAMERAS into the meeting hall. There will be no "pirate copies" of the proceedings available.....period!

Those who attend will have a very special experience.

Peter
                      Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Ya I think so.

I'm looking into everything now. I got your email appriciate the offer. I'll let ya know my plans.

Matt

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                        Hi Matt, yes Spokane is the nearest airport. Ii is about 45 minutes away. If you go to the link for the conference and then click on the link for the resort there is some more info there about airlines and flights to Spokane. Are you planning to go?

Carroll

Comment

Spokane & Coeur d'Alene

I live in Spokane. You all will be flying into Spokane International Airport.
                          If you go the speed limit, you'll get to the Hagadon Resort in about 40 minutes
                          since it is all the way into Coeur d'Alene. Some resorts/hotels, etc... have
                          free shuttle service to and from the airport - I'm not sure if Hagadon does
                          or not.

Coeur d'Alene is a nice little town right on the lake, which is where the
                          conference is. There's a nice floating boardwalk that goes around the entire
                          boat docking area. Will be chilly in mid November so bring warm clothes.
                          Normally in warm weather, there is paragliding, plane rides around the lake,
                          beach, free music concerts, whatever...etc... Not sure what kind of
                          things there are in the colder weather.

Aside from the conference, there is a lot of stuff in walking distance from
                          the resort - shopping, food, galleries, etc... Conference is over at 6pm
                          both days so there is a night life there. Unless you have a rental car,
                          probably want to hang around the resort area - again, plenty of stuff
                          in walking distance. The downtown itself is very small.

If you like Japanese food, Takara's is the place to go. If you like burgers,
                          check out Hudson's. Neat little hundred year old burger joint. There are
                          a good handful of classy little joints in CDA. There is something for every
                          budget.

The highway is about 5 minutes from downtown and is about 20-25
                          minutes to downtown Spokane in case anyone is going to be venturing
                          out. CDA is definitely a much cozier town.

---------------------------

p.s. on that Gray motor - I know who has it. It is not a free energy motor
                          and uses a lot of power. It runs very conventionally.
                          Its only value is as a historical piece and to possibly find clues as to what
                          the real technology was but this motor is not what everyone has been
                          looking for - it does NOT solve what the Gray technology was. This can
                          be discussed in the Gray Tube Replication thread instead of here.
                          Last edited by Aaron; 10-09-2010, 08:17 PM.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Aaron. Will we see ya there?

Cheers
                            Matt

Comment

@Matt

Hi Matt,

Yes, I'll be helping out. It's only about 45 minutes from my home.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                              X