Don Smith A review...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith A review...

For your pleasure I am re introducing this subject.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/DonSmith.html

This explains what we need to do to make systems based off of Radiance. It explains radio antenna theories that must be included in your design when you include coils or have wires involved in any way without suitable shielding.

More then halfway through this document he touches on his high wattage device that actually produced a result that all of us are looking for. We need to read this stuff and understand it to fully take advantage of the radiance we all wish to use.

I know it is a long document but please read it all before commenting on this subject. Understand that no matter if the wire is coiled that it is still an antenna and that antenna when not shielded from the environment will interact with that environment. There are a lot of good techniques and accurate information in this document to be able to take the freq., capacitance of your circuit and resistance and design a coil or transformer to be in full resonance with the circuit before even making the coil or transformer.

There is an excellent tutorial describing the device he had which was based off of the Tesla setup I have been trying to show everyone. This tutorial describes all the processes and explains the method in detail so we can produce the same thing on here.

I would like all the real experimenters on here to go along with me on this journey to rediscover what has been discovered many times in the past. We need real setups to observe and I hope that you guys follow along in this journey.

thanks for the doc

Originally posted by Jbignes5 View Post
    For your pleasure I am re introducing this subject.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/DonSmith.html.................................................. .................................................. .........and that antenna when not shielded from the environment will interact with that environment. .................................................. .................................................. .....
    Hello Jbignes5,

I searched for this information by Don L. Smith ... I can't tell you for how long. Thanks for this info'

Do you have any idea how potent a statement the above is ? This is probably where many folks give up or simply can't connect the dots.

... THINGS MUST BE PROPERLY SHIELDED ... and much MORE than that ... THE RIGHT THINGS MUST BE SHIELDED IN THE RIGHT WAYS ...

Again, thanks,

Greg

Comment

I can't thank you enough for posting this. Your post was perfectly synchronistic with what I have been thinking about the past few days. I read the whole thing today. It encapsulates perfectly what is important about Tesla's devices.

I'm ready to go on this journey with you. I want to replicate something using the knowledge here and get some measurements on it. There is not much detailed replication information in the document although the following two projects look quite promising:

I also especially like the section at the end with detailed information about coil construction, capacitor construction, and series multiple spark gap construction.

What do you think? Where can we start with this information and make a reproducible experiment?

Comment

Originally posted by 7imix View Post
        I can't thank you enough for posting this. Your post was perfectly synchronistic with what I have been thinking about the past few days. I read the whole thing today. It encapsulates perfectly what is important about Tesla's devices.

I'm ready to go on this journey with you. I want to replicate something using the knowledge here and get some measurements on it. There is not much detailed replication information in the document although the following two projects look quite promising:

I also especially like the section at the end with detailed information about coil construction, capacitor construction, and series multiple spark gap construction.

What do you think? Where can we start with this information and make a reproducible experiment?
        Initially I wanted to have a tutorial about making coils and transformers. But the more I read the document the more it was exactly in line with what I had discovered from my Tesla research. Although what is in the document is not word for word from my own theories they are very very simular.

Well I read the whole thing.. I am gonna reread it a couple more times because every time I read it I see something new that I didn't noticed before. I am most likely gonna read the section about coils and how you need to design the coil based on very specific information like Target frequency and the rest of the circuit. I think if the coil that you have designed should have been designed and not thrown together.

I am amazed that most here throw their coils together and don't think twice about it's resonant qualities. I knew antenna theory that I was using was gonna become very important to me later on. The days of my youth were spent on CB equipment like amps and antennas and learning about reflective energy and how it affects the rig or transmitter.

So what we need to do is find a frequency of interest then design the rest of the circuit around that freq. The diagrams about the Tesla device or table top generator would be nice to start with. It has what I have been looking for. A modern approach to the system that I bet ran the Pierce arrow experiment that Tesla did. Just below the pictures you have shown is a section called "Useful circuits from Nikola Tesla"

I think once reading the first part it gives enough information to be able to figure out the secret Tesla experimentally fleshed out. I will be focusing there but there is sooo much in this document that each and everyone can specialize in a different area and maybe we can all together build a working model that produces the energy we are looking for from this information.

It looks like someone also made the connections that I did so this has re energized my focus and maybe I can get this idea out of my head. It has been nagging me for quite some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by gmeast View Post
          Hello Jbignes5,

I searched for this information by Don L. Smith ... I can't tell you for how long. Thanks for this info'

Do you have any idea how potent a statement the above is ? This is probably where many folks give up or simply can't connect the dots.

... THINGS MUST BE PROPERLY SHIELDED ... and much MORE than that ... THE RIGHT THINGS MUST BE SHIELDED IN THE RIGHT WAYS ...

Again, thanks,

Greg
          Yeah it is funny but I didn't really look at my own words till you re posted it lol. Yes those words are very important to anything we have or will learn from this. Everything is an antenna. Even resistors can be considered antennas if you have the view that all charges are external to matter. Especially when the frequency goes above 20k (radio Frequency).

Tesla started to use static shielding in his designs after he figured out that this special energy flowed like water. The shielding acts like a container and limits the ability of the charges to escape or enter through that shielding. This allows one to have a pressure that can not escape or attain a balance with the ambient pressures. This also made his devices very easy to understand after making that connection. Tesla was well versed in making a vacuum and eventually versed himself well on making turbines. So he learned a lot about controlling the pressures he wanted to create to attain an imbalance that he could use to funnel in real power in a cyclic way. <-Non harmful, more natural.

Comment

Unfortunately a google search for IRP9130 only returns hits to the "Practical guide to free energy devices" and to sites promising to offer datasheets but then saying "datasheet not found" when you follow the link to IRP9130.

All I can tell from the circuit diagram is that it appears to be a P-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET. I have some around, I think. I will try building this circuit.

Coil and capacitor design is another ball of wax entirely... I'm sure the reason most tesla coil builders don't see the resonance effects described in the document is because their primary is not phase conjugate (quarter, half, or full wave) to the frequency of the driver circuit and the secondary doesn't have the proper ratio to maximize energy transfer. Eric Dollard mentions the primary and the secondary should have the same surface area.

If the primary needs to be the right length to cause quarter, half, or full wave resonance, and the secondary needs to have the same surface area as the primary -- it's no wonder people have had difficulty reproducing power amplification through resonance. However since we know the conditions we are tuning for, we have a better chance than most!

Comment

Irfp9130

It seems like that there is missing the F,
              and the one what may match is here.
              http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...8/387350_1.pdf
              After the Circuit Diagram it looks like it is a P Channel Mosfet.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

The truth about the Tesla Coils.

There is a section about the device that Don made and the proper way to setup a Tesla coil with the split primary and balanced primary unit. Most make the Tesla coil in the pure voltage mode which is on one of the ends to put the primary. When it is supposed to be in the middle plus most do not make it resonant from the get go. They take random length and make the secondary whatever they can stand to wind. Then try to tune the unit to an octave not in complete resonance with the rest of the system. This is an important step they are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                  It seems like that there is missing the F,
                  and the one what may match is here.
                  http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...8/387350_1.pdf
                  After the Circuit Diagram it looks like it is a P Channel Mosfet.
                  Thanks a lot! That looks like it matches. Sweet. I am going to order some.

Comment

I made the multiple spark gap described at the end of the document. Love it, now I need something to drive it.

Next I am going to build my first coil.

Comment

Thanks for that 7imix i wish i had more time to build most of Pat's stuff, he has done the essential to keep the research going..you cant find answers with out looking! Thank you for posting my friend.

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by 7imix View Post
                        I made the multiple spark gap described at the end of the document. Love it, now I need something to drive it.

Next I am going to build my first coil.
                        Nice what about a marx generator?

Comment

I made a low voltage version of the circuit I quoted above, the 555 based driver for the spark gap. I took some scope shots.

YouTube - Don smith trigger circuit

Sorry for the video being sideways.

Comment

I finally got around to testing my multiple spark gap. I wasn't doing any spark related experiments for a while, but this multiple spark gap is spectacular and I'm glad I built it.

The video is really beautiful, check it out.

YouTube - Multiple spark gap

Comment

Can I add more to my plate OH YEAH!

Hi Jbignes5 and others,
                              I've been reading A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices for a few weeks now after hearing about it in Energy from the vacuum. I could not be more delighted to get involved. It's kinda funny how there has been a synchronicity with my interests as of late. Thank you for starting this and giving it wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X