Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramid

Hi guys,
    After reading of Less Brown, Patrick Flanagan and John DeSalvo I decided to try for myself and do some experiments with pyramid. I have built 2' high wooden scaled down Giza model. There is definitely something going on. I can feel strong field over the top and corners but after sleeping nearby I woke up with a feeling that she is "sucking" from me, rather than energizing. I also developed a headache which disappear as soon as I moved away. Is there someone who did any experiments with them and would be willing to share the results. I have a few ideas, including starship coil placed inside and other arrangements but they have to wait until I get home. Less Brown book (and some other interesting publications ) can be found on (2) Les Brown - The Pyramid.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download - feel free to browse what I have. There might be something you're looking for.

Thanks Ash!
    Vtech
    'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Dismantle it immediately and learn to use pendulum to detect good and bad energy. Last month I would suggest orgonite, now I am not so sure.

Godfrey post this video that mention a crystal outside the pyramid.
    YouTube - TheSandLine's Channel

But unless you learn how to detect good and bad energy, you may bring problem to your family. Don't underestimate it.

Comment

Put it over you.

2' is kinda small, but I have used 28inches which is only a little bit larger.

I used to go inside mine whenever I felt sick or had a headache. It would always take care of a bad feeling before 20 minutes.
      I read in Pat Flanagan's book that outside the corners would hurt seedlings.
      So, I fold it up when it is not in use so I am not inadvertently at a corner.

(My best ones were made of poster paper taped all down the sides.
      The tape added sturdiness to the corners.
      Mine usually last a couple of years.--- egads I have been using pyramids for 13 years so far!)

I want to hear about a starship coil in yours.
      I love that idea.
      Please carry on!

thank you,

jeanna

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
        Dismantle it immediately and learn to use pendulum to detect good and bad energy. Last month I would suggest orgonite, now I am not so sure.

Godfrey post this video that mention a crystal outside the pyramid.
        YouTube - TheSandLine's Channel

But unless you learn how to detect good and bad energy, you may bring problem to your family. Don't underestimate it.
        @sucahyo
        Thanks for the advice however, I built it to study and do some experiments. I asked my wife to run some tests on plants first.I spend 20 days+/month driving and away from home I tried to learn how to use a pendulum about 30 years ago but I wasn't satisfied with the results. My wife can detect energy much better than I do as well as see the aura around people. She can tell which battery has been charged with radiant by moving her hands around As far as I understand the proportions, orientation with magnetic North and proper grounding are most important factors. Mine hasn't been grounded. Maybe that was a problem
        Why you have change your mind about orgonite?

Vtech
        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by jeanna View Post
          Put it over you.

2' is kinda small, but I have used 28inches which is only a little bit larger.

I used to go inside mine whenever I felt sick or had a headache. It would always take care of a bad feeling before 20 minutes.
          I read in Pat Flanagan's book that outside the corners would hurt seedlings.
          So, I fold it up when it is not in use so I am not inadvertently at a corner.

(My best ones were made of poster paper taped all down the sides.
          The tape added sturdiness to the corners.
          Mine usually last a couple of years.--- egads I have been using pyramids for 13 years so far!)

I want to hear about a starship coil in yours.
          I love that idea.
          Please carry on!

thank you,

jeanna
          Hi jeanna,
          I admire your work with JT . Thanks for the feedback. I just read some info from Russian experiments in this field and they have some interesting findings. I found link in old post about pyramids. According to Less Brown research it has been very beneficial to plants and vegetables. I'm aware that he was about to write a second book which was suppose to be a mind blower but I wasn't able to track it. His first one as well as Pat Flanagan are in my 4shared files. There is also a video on utube of Less where he talks about his experiments with pyramid.
          I wonder if it works similar to orgonite; pulling energy through the bottom and emitting outside with strongest concentration inside (1/3 from the floor - which in my case would be 8") top and corners. I have to try my orac accumulator inside (easier than making multilayer pyramid ). I have this persistent feeling about some coil arrangements inside.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by blackchisel97 View Post
            @sucahyo
            Thanks for the advice however, I built it to study and do some experiments. I asked my wife to run some tests on plants first.
            I see. I would prefer hexagon.

I spend 20 days+/month driving and away from home I tried to learn how to use a pendulum about 30 years ago but I wasn't satisfied with the results.
            Try with gold ring as pendulum.

My wife can detect energy much better than I do as well as see the aura around people. She can tell which battery has been charged with radiant by moving her hands around.
            That is nice . Can she tell the difference between bad and good too?

As far as I understand the proportions, orientation with magnetic North and proper grounding are most important factors. Mine hasn't been grounded. Maybe that was a problem
            Do you want to try my way of removing bad energy? I use my radiant sleeping aid. It seems to attract bird too.

Why you have change your mind about orgonite?
            1. I got my self bad orgonite, feels hot, bad pendulum reading, prevent me from sleep, etc.
            2. I have built my self something similar to orgonite, peopel tell me that it is useless, people who can see energy tell me that my piece do not have any energy. BUT the effect on ice stronger than real orgonite, it give much better reading on pendulum, and it help my mother to sleep better.
            3. The bad orgonite weaken after I water it. Then the pendulum reading become much weaker than something similar but much smaller. It give reading as strong as a positive pole of 1.5V battery.

So, conclusion:
            - orgonite can be built wrong
            - orgonite can absorb outside energy, which usually very bad

bad energy would be usefull for sport or fighting, but would be dangerous to put at home.
            Last edited by sucahyo; 10-05-2010, 04:57 AM.

Comment

I see. I would prefer hexagon.

Try with gold ring as pendulum. I tried, didn't find a reliable indicator (in my case)

That is nice . Can she tell the difference between bad and good too? Yes but not right away, in some cases.

Do you want to try my way of removing bad energy? I use my radiant sleeping aid. It seems to attract bird too. Very interesting. I'll try it.

1. I got my self bad orgonite, feels hot, bad pendulum reading, prevent me from sleep, etc.
              2. I have built my self something similar to orgonite, peopel tell me that it is useless, people who can see energy tell me that my piece do not have any energy. BUT the effect on ice stronger than real orgonite, it give much better reading on pendulum, and it help my mother to sleep better.
              3. The bad orgonite weaken after I water it. Then the pendulum reading become much weaker than something similar but much smaller. It give reading as strong as a positive pole of 1.5V battery.

So, conclusion:
              - orgonite can be built wrong Yes that's true. Even negative emotions can be "trapped" - very important when casting them.
              - orgonite can absorb outside energy, which usually very bad

bad energy would be usefull for sport or fighting, but would be dangerous to put at home.
              I have made a few and didn't notice any negative effects. The best we have is a pendant from Jetijs (BTW my apology for not providing our feedback yet) It is great. It tuned itself with a bearer within 3 wks and have a very positive effect. It is like a live thing.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Try with gold ring as pendulum. I tried, didn't find a reliable indicator (in my case)
                Try on 12V battery. at least 30 seconds on each pole, hold it with both hand and rest the hand on something steady but neutral.

I have made a few and didn't notice any negative effects. The best we have is a pendant from Jetijs (BTW my apology for not providing our feedback yet) It is great. It tuned itself with a bearer within 3 wks and have a very positive effect. It is like a live thing.
                I see. I would love those too .

What do you mean by tuned?

can you explain more about positive effect? No nightmare?

My brother in law once use my piece that have polarity and try it on plant. He put it wrong so the plant withered. The plant greener after correction.
                Last edited by sucahyo; 10-05-2010, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Since this is about pyramid, can I ask some basic question?

Why pyramid considered as health device?

Is it appropriate to build it inside our house? Do ancient egyptian have pryramid house or having pyramid miniature inside their house?

Do we have to use pyramid periodically?

Comment

Strawberries.

I constructed a pyramid out of copper pipe, with a 2meter square base and phi based measurements and angles. The whole arrangment was placed over my strawberry patch also of 2 meter base. (I designed it so).

I found that the strawberry plants (compared to the control patches) grew much taller & faster. (Some were 45 cm tall)! The plants produced many more flowers and then consequently more fruit. Many more bees were also observed. The fruit was much sweeter & larger than the control patches.

Also I found that our (4) dogs and cat would seem to hang out around the pyramid, birds were also seemed to be attracted. (Maybe to the fruit too)?
                    The pyramid shape also lent itself to be covered with shade cloth once the strawberries became ripe, as to save them from the birds, sun and other things like lizards that wanted some goodies.

I did also note that one particular corner though contained much more larger beautiful fruit and the opposite corner contained less fruit and they were all a lot smaller & oddly shaped..

Then came the fateful day when the pet cow made it into the area... She pushed over the pyramid and bent the copper pipes and broke the welds in a few places.. She also mowed down the plants back to stubbs and that was pretty much the end of the story..

Now that the pyramid has been broken, none of the previous effects are noted. It is no longer a hang-out area for the animals, and the plants have never fully recovered.

The Pyramid stood for about 3 years where the above observations were made. Maybe I should re-build it!!

Thats my pyramid story..
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Guys i spoke to J Ogg who runs the orgone.org site, he said he built a life size pyramid but the charge was too strong. Perhaps its DOR or too strong?

Headaches are a symptoms of DOR and overcharge.

Comment

Try on 12V battery. at least 30 seconds on each pole, hold it with both hand and rest the hand on something steady but neutral.

I see. I would love those too . PM Jetijs

What do you mean by tuned? There was detectable field over it but no other effects during 2-3 wks. During this time the field or energy was growing stronger but also started to resonate with a bearer, almost like becoming a part of you. It is not easy to explain. I used a term "resonance" and "tuning" since they're familiar for most of us. It has a calming effect, almost like a suppressor of negative external field which can originate from environment or just other people. I'll get more feedback from my better half since she is wearing it all the time.

can you explain more about positive effect? No nightmare? Again,I have to ask.

My brother in law once use my piece that have polarity and try it on plant. He put it wrong so the plant withered. The plant greener after correction. That makes sense

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                          I constructed a pyramid out of copper pipe, with a 2meter square base and phi based measurements and angles. The whole arrangment was placed over my strawberry patch also of 2 meter base. (I designed it so).

I found that the strawberry plants (compared to the control patches) grew much taller & faster. (Some were 45 cm tall)! The plants produced many more flowers and then consequently more fruit. Many more bees were also observed. The fruit was much sweeter & larger than the control patches.

Also I found that our (4) dogs and cat would seem to hang out around the pyramid, birds were also seemed to be attracted. (Maybe to the fruit too)?
                          The pyramid shape also lent itself to be covered with shade cloth once the strawberries became ripe, as to save them from the birds, sun and other things like lizards that wanted some goodies.

I did also note that one particular corner though contained much more larger beautiful fruit and the opposite corner contained less fruit and they were all a lot smaller & oddly shaped..

Then came the fateful day when the pet cow made it into the area... She pushed over the pyramid and bent the copper pipes and broke the welds in a few places.. She also mowed down the plants back to stubbs and that was pretty much the end of the story..

Now that the pyramid has been broken, none of the previous effects are noted. It is no longer a hang-out area for the animals, and the plants have never fully recovered.

The Pyramid stood for about 3 years where the above observations were made. Maybe I should re-build it!!

Thats my pyramid story..
                          This is great That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. I'm running some tests (well, my wife does,really ) with tomato plants. I will build a bigger one as soon as I understand what and why is going on

Thank you for your feedback. You should rebuild it, if you can.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
                            Guys i spoke to J Ogg who runs the orgone.org site, he said he built a life size pyramid but the charge was too strong. Perhaps its DOR or too strong?

Headaches are a symptoms of DOR and overcharge.
                            Ash, you mean life size Giza replica
                            I would think that it maybe overcharge if everything is correctly done. I remember reading that proper grounding is very important. I wonder what would be an effect of a multilayer structure, same way as ORAC - copper/organic.

Thanks
                            Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Since this is about pyramid, can I ask some basic question?

Why pyramid considered as health device?

Is it appropriate to build it inside our house? Do ancient egyptian have pryramid house or having pyramid miniature inside their house? No, they didn't but the knowledge about pyramid wasn't available to them. Just as some of the technology isn't available to us despite of being used for different "programs" I watched a video about Great Pyramid and there was a hypothesis that it has been used for health purposes.

Do we have to use pyramid periodically?
                              If I remember well Les Brown had one built into one of the rooms in his house, beside those he built to study plants. He reported that his cat became a vegetarian after couple of months. When I built mine I brought inside the house and put it on the bed (too many things on the floor When I came back after a while one of my dogs was sleeping on the bed, inside the pyramid. I don't see why living in the pyramid shaped house could be unsafe if it is beneficial to other living things. Worst come to worst I'll dry out but won't spoil

But seriously, if this idea can be adopted for food production, water purification among other unknown benefits. Les Brown said that he was able to grow 35 times more food in pyramid than in a garden of the same surface. I believe that there is more potential in this design.

Vtech

General D.Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                              X