Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate secret of free energy: Split the postive AND the negative

Welcome, my friend.

You are here because you chose to be here, by whatever reason. Good!

Apparantly, you are looking for some answers. So, here you gotta make a choice.

If you want to know the theoretic foundation to how this stuff works, go here:
    Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki

If you want to get your hands dirty and get something working, then go straight to the jackpot, and find your way frome here:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109152
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109533
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post108949
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109013
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109080

But don't expect a complete schematic or working prototype made by me, or anything like that. You see, I'm just not good at doing that. But I did my homework and you can follow my tracks here and check everything yourself. So, as a qualified Electrical Engineer, I have analysed this stuff and I am fully convinced I found the working principle. So, that would be the secret of Gray, Meyer and Puharich, which originally came from none less than Nikola Tesla. Quite a gift, but it is not my invention or anything. Because of my background I was simply able to finally put the pieces of the puzzle together, so we now know how this stuff is supposed to work, in principle. It's up to humanity to make use of that and you can do that any way you like. No strings attached, no new patents. However, the now expired patents and other information left to us by these three inventors give you all the information you need to fill in the gaps.

So, if you're into the hardware and want to make Tesla's dream come true, the links on top is where you wanna go.

However, if you want to know why Einstein's General Relativity should go to the trash can, what gravity is, or want to know what the Universe really is like, you're welcome to join in for a very interesting ride. If you are in for an adventure, just scroll down, and join in on this thread together with the others that are here. There already are some nice easter eggs to discover, and just like you, I have no idea where this will eventually go. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

So, the choice is yours. And of course, you can also leave right away, if you like.

What I posted here, is really what I think is the truth. However, that is my truth the way I see/saw it at the moment of posting and as you will see, my "truth" changes along my way whenever I find something new to account for. And that's also my motivation for doing this. I just want to know the truth, which is like an oniun. There's always something new to discover, which maybe just what makes life worthwhile. So, take nothing for granted. I cannot decide for you what your truth is like. That's completely up to you to decide, because we have all been given the freedom of choice. So, just go ahead and see what you like and what not.

And most of all: make sure you have some fun on whatever road you choose to go!

If you're curious: this would be my idea of having some fun:
    The hack reality howto

Have a nice day, and happy hunting for your truth!

-- Arend Lammertink -- September 1st, 2010.

Oh, one more thing. If you want to do something and have some time to spare, please do consider editing this page:
    Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki

So, if you really want to follow my track, this is where/how things started to come in the right direction, but there were still quite some loose ends and mistakes:

--: August 26th, 2010 :--

Hi all,

Yesterday, I re-analysed Gray's system:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post108329

As you can see in the reduced schematic ( http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ay_circuit.pdf ) he feeds HF, HV sharp spikes trough two capacitors to the coil to energize. Because of the shape of the spike (fast rising edge, slow falling edge), the capacitor basically functions as a diode, beside coupling the energy trough to the load circuits.

Then I realized that you need to have two identical coils in series if you ever want to be able to induce a useable force in the coils, because otherwise the pulses will cancel each other out.

So far, so good.

Continueing in this line of thinking, the Avramenko plug used by Dr. Stiffler came to mind. If we add this all up, we finally get the ultimate secret to free (electric) energy:

Split the positive AND the negative

Given Bearden's "don't kill the dipole" as explained in my article (under construction) Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki it is clear that in terms of energy, you can manipulate the electric field for free. So, if you at some point in a circuit are able to pick up the electric field, without drawing current, you can do that for free.

That means if you design your load such that it is completely balanced, you can do what Gray dit much more elegantly. As Stiffler shows in some of his experiments, the AV (Avramenko) plug is a perfect method of "splitting the positive and the negative" in Gray's terms. So, then you basically get to use both edges of the powering signal, albeit that you have do direct them to separate loads.

Putting all this together, it is a matter of feeding a high frequency pulse train trough an AV plug, trough (small) couple capacitors to the oppozing terminals of 4 identical impedances, which can be coils, capacitors, basically anything, including WFC elements. See the attached schematic.

What happens is that the positive edge gets fed trough the capacitors to the positive terminals of Z1 and Z2 in sync and the negative edge gets fed trough the capacitors to the negative terminals of Z3 and Z4 in sync. Hence splitting the positive AND the negative.

If Zx are all power coils with a self resonance frequency of say 5 kHz and the frequency of the pulses is, say 1 MHz, and the voltage of the pulse train is, say 1 V, that means you get 1 kV of real power at the positive terminals of Z1 and Z2 within 1 millisecond, without drawing any current from the "power" line, because it takes relatively a considerable amount of time before the pulses can travel trough the coil, so we get a sort of "step charging" effect inside the coils.

So, if you want to experiment with this: BE CAREFUL. This is an expansion of the basic principle Gray used and he did add his "safety spark gaps" for a reason. If you feed 10 MHz, 10 V pulses to 4 identical coils this way, you are looking at 100 kV worth of power within 1 miillesecond... In other words: this gives you an awesome amount of power!!!

Update: I think the principle can also be used at much lower frequencies if you connect the negative terminals of Z1 and Z2 and the positive terminals of Z3 and Z4 all to signal ground. After all, the net current going trough there is zero, as is the net current coming from the signal wire (which is why this works). Then you should be able to get results with relatively low frequencies, like several kHz for coils or even 10s of Hz for charging capacitors or batteries. What is important is that all impedances are the same. Use identical components for all of them.

Update 2: There's a couple of inconsistences in this post, but the basic principe is correct. Turns out that Z1 and Z2 cannot be capacitors. So, just read on, investigate the material, the links, etc. and you will not be disappointed.

Update 3: Turns out there were quite a few loose ends in what I posted here. So, if you want to go straight to the jackpot, go here:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post108949
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109013
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lamare; 09-07-2010, 09:57 AM. Reason: Added welcome message

Split Pos and Neg

@Lamare;
    I do not think you will get 'free energy' but certainly you grabbed onto a interesting concept.

Have a look at the so called "Tesla's London coil" which he used in 1892 for
    demo in London and well described by L.C. Martin in 1884. George Trinkaus
    also write about his in his book "Son of Tesla Coil" and refer to it there as Generation III.

Funny thing is:
    I just did a search for something similar last Sunday - using it as bio-stimulus. In this setup the same coil is used with HV at HF and separated Pos / Neg
    terminals; accelerate growth of bio material - aquatic, fish, bigger flowers (My orchids) and plants.
    Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Aromaz View Post
      @Lamare;
      I do not think you will get 'free energy' but certainly you grabbed onto a interesting concept.
      I'll bet you for one of these that this is the real thing:

Everything adds up. No current going in and out, so no killing of the dipole as Bearden says. It matches exactly what Gray has done, which appears noone has really understood. This just has to be it.

As I said, you can pick up a crate of Grolsch at my place if this does not work as I explain. Now I know this will be hard to grasp if you've been bombarded with "perpetuum mobile is impossible", but this is not a perpetuum mobile. It is simply a different kind of solar cell that uses not the light of the sun but the light emitted by charge carriers: the electric field, the wheelwork of nature as Tesla said in 1892 (!!):

"Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency"

There is no doubt that with the enormous potentials obtainable by the Use of high frequencies and oil insulation luminous discharges might be passed through many miles of rarefied air, and that, by thus directing the energy of many hundreds or thousands of horse-power, motors or lamps might be operated at considerable distances from stationary sources. But such schemes are mentioned merely as possibilities. We shall have no need to transmit power at all. Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus [Antaeus], who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.
      Well, this time has finally come.

Fasten your seatbelts, folks, cause we are in for a very intersting ride!

Comment

Hi Lamare,
        Very interesting, I wish you the best of luck with this & hope, and pray for your success. Please keep all of us posted on your tests and results.

@ AROMAZ, I was wondering, do you believe that this bio-stimulus is the same affect as I read about years ago in studying about Nat Stubblefield, and earth batteries? For I remember reading that plants near earth batteries, or was it radiant energy antennas , had remarkable growth rates. Is there a thread here on this, or might you Please start one, for I have much interest in this and do not wish to go off topic here because, my gut feeling is that lamare has something here.

Thanks to all, Gene

Comment

Originally posted by lamare View Post
          Hi all,

Yesterday, I re-analysed Gray's system:
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post108329

As you can see in the reduced schematic ( http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ay_circuit.pdf ) he feeds HF, HV sharp spikes trough two capacitors to the coil to energize. Because of the shape of the spike (fast rising edge, slow falling edge), the capacitor basically functions as a diode, beside coupling the energy trough to the load circuits.

Then I realized that you need to have two identical coils in series if you ever want to be able to induce a useable force in the coils, because otherwise the pulses will cancel each other out.

So far, so good.

Continueing in this line of thinking, the Avramenko plug used by Dr. Stiffler came to mind. If we add this all up, we finally get the ultimate secret to free (electric) energy:

Split the positive AND the negative

Given Bearden's "don't kill the dipole" as explained in my article (under construction) Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki it is clear that in terms of energy, you can manipulate the electric field for free. So, if you at some point in a circuit are able to pick up the electric field, without drawing current, you can do that for free.

That means if you design your load such that it is completely balanced, you can do what Gray dit much more elegantly. As Stiffler shows in some of his experiments, the AV (Avramenko) plug is a perfect method of "splitting the positive and the negative" in Gray's terms. So, then you basically get to use both edges of the powering signal, albeit that you have do direct them to separate loads.

Putting all this together, it is a matter of feeding a high frequency pulse train trough an AV plug, trough (small) couple capacitors to the oppozing terminals of 4 identical impedances, which can be coils, capacitors, basically anything, including WFC elements. See the attached schematic.

What happens is that the positive edge gets fed trough the capacitors to the positive terminals of Z1 and Z2 in sync and the negative edge gets fed trough the capacitors to the negative terminals of Z3 and Z4 in sync. Hence splitting the positive AND the negative.

If Zx are all power coils with a self resonance frequency of say 5 kHz and the frequency of the pulses is, say 1 MHz, and the voltage of the pulse train is, say 1 V, that means you get 1 kV of real power at the positive terminals of Z1 and Z2 within 1 millisecond, without drawing any current from the "power" line, because it takes relatively a considerable amount of time before the pulses can travel trough the coil, so we get a sort of "step charging" effect inside the coils.

So, if you want to experiment with this: BE CAREFUL. This is an expansion of the basic principle Gray used and he did add his "safety spark gaps" for a reason. If you feed 10 MHz, 10 V pulses to 4 identical coils this way, you are looking at 100 kV worth of power within 1 miillesecond... In other words: this gives you an awesome amount of power!!!

Update: I think the principle can also be used at much lower frequencies if you connect the negative terminals of Z1 and Z2 and the positive terminals of Z3 and Z4 all to signal ground. After all, the net current going trough there is zero, as is the net current coming from the signal wire (which is why this works). Then you should be able to get results with relatively low frequencies, like several kHz for coils or even 10s of Hz for charging capacitors or batteries. What is important is that all impedances are the same. Use identical components for all of them.
          @lamare

For the sake of those that would attempt to try the circuit you posted and not as versed in electronics (arts) as you are, may I add a few caveats?

Your diodes still need to be fast, even if you attempt this in the kHz range.

The coupling caps if you work with over a few volts need to be HV caps in the kV range.

You also need to not only have hiQ coils, but must consider the mutual inductance between each and the matching pair.

Also one must not work close to your expensive test gear unless you are ready to purchase new.

I will watch this a bit and maybe post a link to a circuit that will offer layout etc., for working in this direction.

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
            @lamare

For the sake of those that would attempt to try the circuit you posted and not as versed in electronics (arts) as you are, may I add a few caveats?

Your diodes still need to be fast, even if you attempt this in the kHz range.

The coupling caps if you work with over a few volts need to be HV caps in the kV range.

You also need to not only have hiQ coils, but must consider the mutual inductance between each and the matching pair.

Also one must not work close to your expensive test gear unless you are ready to purchase new.

I will watch this a bit and maybe post a link to a circuit that will offer layout etc., for working in this direction.
            @Doc: Great to see you here!

I'm afraid I have to disagree, though. The working principle has nothing to do with the operating frequency. It comes down to the fact that you operate your load trough one wire, such that no net current flows trough that one wire.

The fact that you have to connect the 'inactive' terminals of your load all to frameground in order to drive a decent current trough the load at low frequency does not change one thing in the principle.

Comment

@Doc: Great to see you here!

I'm afraid I have to disagree, though. The working principle has nothing to do with the operating frequency. It comes down to the fact that you operate your load trough one wire, such that no net current flows trough that one wire.

The fact that you have to connect the 'inactive' terminals of your load all to frameground in order to drive a decent current trough the load at low frequency does not change one thing in the principle.
              @lamare

What is the saying that there is a number of ways to cut fish or something like that...

Well here is a test jig similar to what you speak, maybe not... anyway it shows a number of important points in our approach when working with it.

http://67.76.235.52/images/lamare01.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                @lamare

What is the saying that there is a number of ways to cut fish or something like that...

Well here is a test jig similar to what you speak, maybe not... anyway it shows a number of important points in our approach when working with it.

http://67.76.235.52/images/lamare01.jpg
                From the picture is a bit hard to judge how the coils are exactly wound. From what I see, it looks like regular coils wound on a flat piece of perspex.

If you want to do it like that, I'd say you'd have to use bifilar wound coils and drive both windings from the same side so the fields add up, or at least place the couples side by side instead of oppozing one another. The way you have them wound now, the fields will influence one another in a way that you cannot really control. Further, I'd make sure that you drive the other pair from the other side, such that all fields point in the same direction.

Then, if you want to drive something, I suggest you make a third winding, so you get a transformer. You can use these secondaries in principle in series or in parallel, but you're using HF, so that may become a bit of a problem. But you're the HF expert here, so that would be your problem

So, perhaps it's much easier to drive two loads. As long as you make sure the load at both coils match, it should work.
                Last edited by lamare; 08-26-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

From the picture is a bit hard to judge how the coils are exactly wound. From what I see, it looks like regular coils wound on a flat piece of perspex.

If you want to do it like that, I'd say you'd have to use bifilar wound coils and drive both windings from the same side so the fields add up, or at least place the couples side by side instead of oppozing one another. The way you have them wound now, the fields will influence one another in a way that you cannot really control. Further, I'd make sure that you drive the other pair from the other side, such that all fields point in the same direction.

Then, if you want to drive something, I suggest you make a third winding, so you get a transformer. You can use these secondaries in principle in series or in parallel, but you're using HF, so that may become a bit of a problem. But you're the HF expert here, so that would be your problem

So, perhaps it's much easier to drive two loads. As long as you make sure the load at both coils match, it should work.
                  @lamare

You are correct on the image I was showing on the coils and the interactions, this goes with the points I presented, yet it shows when one works with such a configuration what factors affect overall functionality.

It does indeed appear we are going in different directions and I will stand aside until you have had a chance to further your work and supply some findings.

If you want to see something closer to what you speak take a look at this,
                  http://67.76.235.52/images/lamare02.jpg

Great idea, waiting for your results.

Comment

We'll see. I've got kids to take care of first.

One thing I wanted to say: I'm really impressed by what you did so far. It comes damn close to what Gray did, which originates from Tesla, if I'm not mistaken. So, Gray was helped and I just studied what he did.

But you got there all by youself.

Comment

I have done some experiments. I first made a full circuit with 1000 uF capacitors as Z1-4 and 220nF capacitors as the couple caps and fed that with the output of a 555. The first thing that came up was that of course the negative half wouldn't do a thing, because that was already at frame ground.

Then I continued with just the upper half. What happened was that the couple caps would charge and that was the end of it.

Looks like it won't fly with capacitors as load and that you do need HF, that is: fast switching times.

So, @Doc: I stand corrected on this one..

As for the coils: Gray did this with coils inside motors....

Wonder what would happen if I take capacitors as load and coupling coils instead of coupling caps. Nice problem to dream about tonight

Comment

I am losing sleep over this...

I think Z1-Z4 will have to be coils after all, and they will have to be driven at their natural resonance frequency. So the HF must be modulated such that it drives the coils in a 50-50 duty cycle, since if we use diodes to "split the positive" we can not reverse the pulse polarity during operation.

When I'm thinking HF, I'm thinking: SEC.

So, @Doc:
                        Can the SEC be easily modified, so it can be switched on and off with a frequency somewhere between 1-10 kHz?

Can it start fast enough to be of any use?

Can you give me some suggestions about what type of diodes would be best?

Comment

I guess this topic has not been repeated enough on here, and across the net, for people to focus in on it as they should. Which keeps me wondering when people will start to focus on it like the gold mine it is.

What you want to look into are Tesla's "high frequency current" patents. He defines current differently in that series of patents. You will also want to look up his lectures on high freq. phenomena. If you go to youtube and search for "tesla hairpin" you will see the most basic means for separating transverse waves from longitudinal waves (separating the current from the voltage/field), or as I believe Gray called it, splitting the positive. IT would be great to see more focus on these patents as they are the most important ones which Tesla put out regarding "radiant energy"

Tesla patents to examine specific to this phenomenon:

454,622- System of electric lighting; established lowest parameter limits (15Khz @ 20KV)
                          462,418- Letters patent; core factors for high freq., efficient currents
                          512,340-Coil for electro magnets; low self induction!
                          464,667-Electrical condensor; oil based & adjustable
                          567,818-Electrical condensor; greatly suited to great rates of vibration**
                          613,735-Electric circuit-controller; Last patent on functional topic, most efficient design & frequency (dV/dT vastly increased)

I wish I was further along with my own research on this but I'm cripple and have to work around it. The one benefit to being cripple is that my activities are restricted; so, where most others haven't sat down and poured through
                          Tesla's patents again and again, examining them in fine detail, I have been able to do that.

I recommend, as I always do when I post these patents, that every one researching "radiant energy" and the aether, examine these patents, and probably in the order presented above. Once you comprehend what he was doing in the over all project you can then see how he optimized elements of that circuitry for the most efficacious operation.

I keep thinking any day now some one will have a nice easy to replicate version of his 462,418 and 454,622. I've replicated the phenomenon myself (what a rush!) but I'm still optimizing the individual components. I believe the best results are to be had by adhering to Tesla's methods. Solid state devices lack the UMPF! that is to be found with spark gap devices (which is what I'm working on now). I burned out a number of FETs, as the 24V source line I used was pushed up to 300V per output FET. FET dV/dT will heavily influence the size of the output. The faster it switches the higher the spikes from the inductive coil feeding it. Spark gaps can handle a lot more than FETs or any other solid state device from my knowledge. It may be wise to start with solid state then shift over if it's deemed necessary. The solid state circuit breaker makes it a lot easier to study the influence of parameter changes.

Onward!

Comment

I am losing sleep over this...

I think Z1-Z4 will have to be coils after all, and they will have to be driven at their natural resonance frequency. So the HF must be modulated such that it drives the coils in a 50-50 duty cycle, since if we use diodes to "split the positive" we can not reverse the pulse polarity during operation.

When I'm thinking HF, I'm thinking: SEC.

So, @Doc:
                            Can the SEC be easily modified, so it can be switched on and off with a frequency somewhere between 1-10 kHz?

Can it start fast enough to be of any use?

Can you give me some suggestions about what type of diodes would be best?
                            @lamare
                            Let me correct something at this point as I have been trying to do it for some time and it is not taking well. SEC is a process and not a device, Spatial Energy Coherence and the primary device I developed is an Exciter which invokes SEC. Seems like everyone is making SEC devices, and of course such a thing does not exist, yet they claim so. Now with that out of the way...

Why might you want to work in such a low area of the spectrum when the Lattice has a relaxation time in the Tera Hertz range? When working at the higher end of the spectrum the component bulk and foot print is of course much smaller and the conversion down to usable energy is not a concern as the Coherence can be obtained without this in mind.

Now again why might you feel that the good old AV Plug will not work here? One of the first things I look at in a potential circuit must include how I will extract the energy in a load. This is all part of the overall system. Many, many people fail when they look only at the generator and then fail big time when they can not interface into a load. So you need to look at your idea with the load method included, this will clear up some of the details of the generator.

Well yes we drive circuits with Exciters, in the 300-500MHz range, even DEB is driven by tandem Exciters and can reach very high numbers with a few watts input.

Looking at the Lattice takes a different mind set, the old reaction equals an equal and opposite reaction, minus heat does not apply here. You must consider the Lattice to be a Parametric Medium and you can pump it to high levels just by nudging it in the correct way.

I see that this can turn into A Tesla thing, which all know what I think.....

Anyway, its not far from what you are looking at. My problem is that DEB is a real problem child as the emission is, well something not to talk about when all the world watches, hell it may cause me to be hauled off to some secret FEMA Camp.

Edit:
                            A picture of a working DEB http://67.76.235.52/images/deb00.jpg
                            Last edited by DrStiffler; 08-27-2010, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gene gene View Post
                              . . . or was it radiant energy antennas , had remarkable growth rates. Is there a thread here on this, or might you Please start one . .
                              @gene gene;
                              Personally I do not know of such thread yet. At present I keep focused on my gravity and light work. The energy / plants were experiments I did 2 years ago and most was posted here in EF. My GF here has an orchid nursery and just for some mental 'time off' I puddle around there with energy fields. LONG slow experiments. It is not the same as Stubblefields.

Back to this thread:
                              I doubt electronic components (unless later and specific developed) will be of any use. I had lots of difficulties with electronic component when I go to higher voltage and frequencies. They all work with smoke and somehow I always let the smoke come out. They are just not made or ready for this kind of experiments. This prompted me to go back and do many of these experiments the old way; rotary frequencies for lower range up to 4 Khz, above that I am still experimenting with spark tube through various gas mediums. A whole development on its own.

@Lamare; within light I do think we have a major secret that needs to be uncovered. Problem is that people has the mental blockage that Photons = Light; which is definitely wrong. Get free from that and one come to realize that we in this modern 2010 year does not know a single thing about light.

Next item to investigate a bit further is not the individual capacitor and coil - but a single unit that is both coil and capacitor. There a slight modification on the Tesla Pancake is the point of origin.

There are indicators of phenomena that we do not have instruments to scan or measure. The dipole does have an energy, which we verified with biological material. The same as is presented with Tesla’s London coil. Which is NOT potential. We should figure out how to use the energy to do work WITHOUT having the current flowing. There is no instrument that is able to read this energy; unless you physically connect the two probes to cause a current – in which case you destroy the dipole. Our instruments can only read the rate of destruction of a dipole pair.

Kind of like having a huge reservoir (Dam/Lake); now to make that reservoir work without letting the water out? After all, is food not our biggest demand? If we think of generating hydro-power; then we are doomed. If we change our thoughts to say producing food – then we know that is possible to use such unlimited and free.

Can we produce light without destroying the dipole?
                              Is that going to be beneficial to humans?
                              Therefore we need to find NEW ways, NEW experiments and NEW lines of thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                              X