Iron Fortified Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Fortified Cereal

I know they fortify some cereal with iron...

of course the genetically modified fake whole grain cereals, etc...
    but I did not know the iron they add is literally a form of iron filings!

YouTube - Magnetic food: Metal Bits in YOUR Cereal! Yummy!

YouTube - Metal Filings In Your Freaking Cereal

YouTube - Magnetic Cornflakes

It's completely ridiculous!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Wow! Nice catch Aaron! Thats shocking... I stopped eating cereal a while ago because it was neigh impossible to find one without HFCS or random ingredients that I wasn't hungry for... This is just another one to watch out for ... Killer cereals... I never felt full after 2 or even 3 bowls of the stuff. I always judge how something is good for me if I feel good a half hour after I eat, and most cereals just make me hungrier and tried. Plus all the drama with milk... Its too risky! Plus anything that IS good for you cereal wise cost as much as a STEAK!

Comment

iron filings in cereal

I almost never eat boxed cereals but do have some organic ones on hand.
      I'm going to do this test on some of them to see if they're pulling the same
      game with the iron.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I automated a waste water treatment plant for a food processor. The water used to wash down the flour mills was high in iron. the USDA fortifies flour with iron like they fortify water with flouride. It did show up on metal detectors and a certain level was allowed as "backround noise" on the metal detectors. The EPA has standards for iron in the effluent water so we had to run the water through soda ash.

Comment

I read that there is FDA certified eadible nano iron. Maybe the iron filling is FDA certified?

Comment

Yuck!

Thanks Aaron for posting. I don't know why I should continue to be amazed and disgusted.... After knowing about amalgam fillings, fluoride in water, etc. it has become a simple equation for our food and water supply:

Take something toxic + repackage it = make money (instead of paying to have it disposed of properly or STOPPING the production of it in the first place)

It's very sad that the 'government' that is supposed to be looking out for us is so terribly wrong and corrupt.

Each of needs to watch out for ourselves and each other, but what about the mass millions of people (and infants/children) who don't know??
            In gratitude and love, Jeanie
            MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
            Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
            Discover-PATHS

Comment

For me, the only way to answer that is spiritually.

For example, what about those who don't know about . . . . .god's true love for them?

I think the answer is god looks out for all of us and offers ways to understand how best to live life to the extent that we have open hearts.

If people can not acknowledge their hearts at all, only live life through the left brain and follow the status quo, it will be more difficult. Because the lesson is that heart is important.

My way of dealing with the question would be to "pray" for those people, or send good thoughts their way, and pray that as humans we all get past artificial "re-fortification" and unhealthy stuff like that.
              Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Good thoughts...

Originally posted by future pather View Post
                For me, the only way to answer that is spiritually.

For example, what about those who don't know about . . . . .god's true love for them?

I think the answer is god looks out for all of us and offers ways to understand how best to live life to the extent that we have open hearts.

If people can not acknowledge their hearts at all, only live life through the left brain and follow the status quo, it will be more difficult. Because the lesson is that heart is important.

My way of dealing with the question would be to "pray" for those people, or send good thoughts their way, and pray that as humans we all get past artificial "re-fortification" and unhealthy stuff like that.
                I like your answer, and I too try to send positive energy and thoughts about a better future and that 'god' will help us take of our world and all those in it. Thanks for the reminder!

In gratitude and love, Jeanie
                MyNaturalHealthOnline.com
                Ceramic Christmas Trees.info
                Discover-PATHS

Comment

Several breakfast cereals consist of iron as a mineral supplement. Iron helps transportation of oxygen in human bodies. The cereals not only has iron but also contain copper, magnesium and zinc. Commercial infant cereals are generally fortified with iron. Some times small particles of elemental iron are also added to the cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    I know they fortify some cereal with iron...

of course the genetically modified fake whole grain cereals, etc...
                    but I did not know the iron they add is literally a form of iron filings!

YouTube - Magnetic food: Metal Bits in YOUR Cereal! Yummy!

YouTube - Metal Filings In Your Freaking Cereal

YouTube - Magnetic Cornflakes

It's completely ridiculous!
                    Oh My God!

Comment

Welcome to the real world

Elemental metals are not good for us, so why do they put it in our food?

Do they put elemental magnesium, calcium and phosphorus in food? I dont think so, but only because of the cost. Now we have to face ionic lithium in our water too, plus aluminium and boron in our air, where will it end?

Comment

they just use a file on a chunk of iron to get the iron bits,
                        the acid in your digestive system dissolves it,
                        I don't see anything wrong with this at all,
                        there is lots of horrible things they do with food, but seems to me this is not one of them.
                        you can also cook with cast iron pans to get more iron in your diet

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
                          they just use a file on a chunk of iron to get the iron bits,
                          the acid in your digestive system dissolves it,
                          I don't see anything wrong with this at all,
                          there is lots of horrible things they do with food, but seems to me this is not one of them.
                          you can also cook with cast iron pans to get more iron in your diet
                          Iron is not generally deposited in food from pans in quantities that can be picked up by a magnet and seen.

Unfortunately we have hydrochloric acid in our digestive process which gives us the following reaction

iron + hydrochloric acid = iron(II) chloride + hydrogen.
                          Fe(s) + 2HCl(aq) = FeCl2(aq) + H2(g)

Note our flatulence will now contain hydrogen which could be quite amusing for party tricks but there is more. look at section 2 of this data sheet https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/10007562m.pdf

IRON(II) CHLORIDE IS HIGHLY TOXIC AND CORROSIVE

I used to use this chemical to etch circuit boards

Now this is where it gets crazy, I have read that this chemical has been approved as a food colouring by the FDA, but the CDC considers it very hazardous

Eat your cornflakes at your own risk.

Yes they do put lots of horrible things in food, but it will only get worse if you dont speak out about it.

Comment

when you put it that way....
                            I guess back to eating vegetables it is

Comment

very helpful information.. thanks for share

Comment

Working...
                              X