Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuelless Engine Disk Motor & SP500 Generator

YouTube - Fuelless Engine Disk Motor.mp4

Embed this video to your blog, or website!
    HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1RQRSqw24s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1RQRSqw24s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    The Fuelless Engine Plans

Input 310 Volts DC by .500 MA
    High HP! - Testing motor only at half cycle.
    Full cycle will double the HP.

Plans are available for pre-sale. Contact David Waggoner (812)945-5839

Doing the math...

Originally posted by FuellessPower View Post
    YouTube - Fuelless Engine Disk Motor.mp4

Embed this video to your blog, or website!
    HTML Code:
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1RQRSqw24s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1RQRSqw24s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x3a3a3a&amp;color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    The Fuelless Engine Plans

Plans are available for pre-sale. Contact David Waggoner (812)945-5839
    Input =

310V * .5 amp = 155 Watts of input power

What is the big deal about this?
    See my experiments here...
    http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

What is the COP of your motor? How about a comprehensive output power test?

Comment

I got my doubts also, this Page use the same Logos as an Internet Spammer.
        Not sure, if the Videos are the same Person as the one, what did host the Homepage
        Fuellesspower.com - Fuel Less Power The Fuelless Engine Plans

Directory:Creative Science and Research - PESWiki

150W Input? Oh well, didnt even see that. At Time then, to measure the Output more exactly as with a Bulb.
        Or maybe with 10.
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Full specs not available yet. This is a new project of ours, just showing people a demo of our progress. I can give you links to people that are happy with our plans.

Here is a link to a group on Facebook.

Login | Facebook

Here is a link to his video YouTube - Fuelless Engine - Customer built

People email us constantly with pictures, videos, and information about the success of their motor. We are working on building proof through customers, making groups were people can discuss this. We have been in business over 10 years, we have many satisfied customers. EVERY company has some negative reviews.

If you want to talk to David Waggoner call (812) 945-5839

If you want to email him his direct email is David@fuellesspower.com

He works hard at emailing back all of his customers. My name is Andrew Banner, providing updates on current research.

Comment

Go look at this thread for Peter Lindermans opinion about this .
            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lans-real.html

Comment

Anyone can make claims as we know. And anyone can make errors in measurement of input versus output. But some very intelligent and dedicated free energy researchers I know have all said the plans do not work or that they are not feasible in a real world sense. Like making ten thousand earth batteries to power your home would cost more than solar etc. If they'd like to prove their claims here then I'd welcome the proof.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by FuellessPower View Post
                Full specs not available yet. ...
                Sorry, that just doesn't cut it here. Why don't you have David Waggoner take some time off his email duty and work real hard on getting some test results instead.
                Come back and talk to us when you have some real numbers.

Comment

Looks like a Newman motor with a pulse motor or generator. I can show you more than that in a package that will fit on a shoe box. It might light a couple of 40 watt light bulbs and still charge extra batteries.

Thats alot plastic.

Matt

Comment

The motor part looks very much like the Garry Stanley setup.

Comment

Zotty I think you have it backwards. I believe the motor is on the right side with the big coil and the big magnet assembly on the rotor.

Comment

@FuellessPower

Hi Andrew,

I wonder what the real value of the input current may be: you wrote .500 MA in you first post and a member, theremart, took it as .5 amp and calculated 155W input power with it in the second post of this thread.
                        And your .500MA (i.e. half a milliAmper) gives .155W input power, 1000 times less than 155W... And you have not objected the .5 Amp yet...

So what is the truth? Could you check it with David Waggoner, please?

One more thing with the .500 mA: please tell David that he should check the input current WHEN he makes the load test with the 40W light bulb: does the .500mA current go up the moment he connects the bulb? Very important...

Any new more scientific measurements since then?

Thanks, Gyula
                        Last edited by gyula; 08-15-2010, 06:28 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

Originally posted by gyula View Post
                          @FuellessPower

Hi Andrew,

I wonder what the real value of the input current may be: you wrote .500 MA in you first post and a member, theremart, took it as .5 amp and calculated 155W input power with it in the second post of this thread.
                          And your .500MA (i.e. half a milliAmper) gives .155W input power, 1000 times less than 155W... And you have not objected the .5 Amp yet...

So what is the truth? Could you check it with David Waggoner, please?

Any new more scientific measurements since then?

Thanks, Gyula
                          Gyula in the first post he states 310 volts at .5amps = 155w.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                            Gyula in the first post he states 310 volts at .5amps = 155w.
                            Hi Mark,

Please check it again, this is what I can see in his first post I referred to:

For me, the .500 MA means .5mA i.e. half a milliAmper. In the States, MA means what?

Thanks, Gyula

Comment

Gyula you are correct! Wow, if that really is the input than I don't see how it could not be overunity.

Comment

Working...
                              X