Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bessler wheel of the 21st C

Hi everybody:

The auction for the lock combination starts at 100 million €.
    The act will take place here at Energetic Forum in a few days.
    Don’t lose it.

Meanwhile I would like to hear your opinion on the Bessler wheel.
    Thank you
    David

My initial bid will be 1 googol €.

Here's my opinion. 300 years is not a nice round number for it to be rediscovered. 666 years sounds much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Matos de Matos View Post

Meanwhile I would like to hear your opinion on the Bessler wheel.
      The intention was to include a poll but I couldn’t manage it.
      The poll would be:

A - It is a big watch?

B -It is a over unity

Ps: I am working on the same set up that i published, http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...how-i-see.html just more tecnological advanced!!!
      It will be ready in a few days.

Comment

Bessler 21st C unlocked

Hi everybody:

Humanity needs this machine more than I need money, and believe me; sometimes cash is short in this side.

I do not have the conditions to prototype it, so I expect that you guys will understand it and try it out.

The two wheels with the angled weights are two pendulums, in the same shaft, same direction of rotation, out phase 180º, Bessler concept, where the two pendulums drive the shaft.
        When one is working, the other one starts descending, balancing out.
        This adds momentum after one of the wheels hits the sliding pendulum.
        The wheels impair a force on the sliding pendulum, changing its trajectory to a small radius, pumping it.

The two wheels rotate in one direction, the sliding pendulum opposite direction and at same RPM.
        The force need to pump the

Please spend some time analyzing it, because I believe that the combination of the components is tuned to give acceleration after hand start.
        I offered the idea; will you presented the world with a prototype?
        Thank you
        David

Comment

It's novel I'll give you that. And good luck finding someone to build a prototype of it. Ideas there are plenty, builders there are little.

Comment

Originally posted by broli View Post
            It's novel I'll give you that. And good luck finding someone to build a prototype of it. Ideas there are plenty, builders there are little.

It is two pendulums 180º off phase that powers a parametric oscillator third pendulum.
            They are on the same shaft, counter rotating.
            I think that the gain with the parametric pumping will be superior to the force needed to keep the two pendulums off balance that are winging their weight on the third pendulum reducing its trajectory… and cycles again.
            All the forces all in the same direction, transformed in different reference frames, and exchanged linearly thru the same shaft.
            Unfortunately I do not have the conditions to build a prototype.
            It is Beesler´s legacy that may be solved, deserves an international campaign for prototyping.
            David

Comment

Hi Matos de Matos,

I am wondering how you will be able to support the counter rotating pendulum shaft in that position at the heart of the machine as drawn. Since it is spinning and sliding with all the inner space surrounded by moving parts, the offset would drop below the other shaft (no support as drawn) and it would not work. The concept is valid but building it would involve a lot more parts with added complexity.

Take care,

Michel
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Originally posted by Michelinho View Post
                Hi Matos de Matos,

I am wondering how you will be able to support the counter rotating pendulum shaft in that position at the heart of the machine as drawn. Since it is spinning and sliding with all the inner space surrounded by moving parts, the offset would drop below the other shaft (no support as drawn) and it would not work. The concept is valid but building it would involve a lot more parts with added complexity.

Take care,

Michel
                Hi Michel:

I am drawing as we go, and other opinions are important to correct it.
                You are right, and I think that changing the bearings to the inside of the shaft will do it.
                Check the attached.
                Thanks
                David
                20.JPG

Comment

Hi Matos de Matos,

Yes, that is the way to make it work. Keep refining the drawing till you are confident that you have a smooth working design. Hope you can find someone to build it or go for it.

Good luck,

Michel
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Originally posted by Michelinho View Post
                    Hi Matos de Matos,

Yes, that is the way to make it work. Keep refining the drawing till you are confident that you have a smooth working design. Hope you can find someone to build it or go for it.

Good luck,

Michel

Thanks Michel for the support.
                    Did you see
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post105923
                    David

Comment

Working...
                    X