No announcement yet.

Who knows about Jean Z. SZILI circuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows about Jean Z. SZILI circuit?

Reading about theories I found Jean Z. SZILI on overuntiy.com on the webpage

Jean Szili -- Zero Point Energy extraction circuit

It's clear a simple circuito on Toroid able to produce OU, but gives some technical specifications. I think is based on the idea of Bearden about time relaxation of copper wire. VHF frequencies is not usefull here only 20 khz is possible get OU.

Reading on the page Naudins explains is very necessary produces square wave with a very high time rises, Sharp Pulses in my concept, some obvios about Water Spark plug if the SCR don't produce sharp pulses then water doesn't explode.

What does chip devices can produces so Sharp pulses?... I don't know....

I think a crystal pulses genrator with a mosfet can produce this wave.

The circuit use a IRF510 with 8ns Rt capacity.

Supposely procudes 500% but clearify get OU is very hard, capacitances is anywhere on the circuit seems destroy the performance.

Regards.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Originally posted by patmac View Post
    Reading about theories I found Jean Z. SZILI on overuntiy.com on the webpage

Jean Szili -- Zero Point Energy extraction circuit

It's clear a simple circuito on Toroid able to produce OU, but gives some technical specifications. I think is based on the idea of Bearden about time relaxation of copper wire. VHF frequencies is not usefull here only 20 khz is possible get OU.

Reading on the page Naudins explains is very necessary produces square wave with a very high time rises, Sharp Pulses in my concept, some obvios about Water Spark plug if the SCR don't produce sharp pulses then water doesn't explode.

I think a crystal pulses genrator with a mosfet can produce this wave.

The circuit use a IRF510 with 8ns Rt capacity.

Supposely procudes 500% but clearify get OU is very hard, capacitances is anywhere on the circuit seems destroy the performance.

Regards.
    Hi patmac,

There was some posts I made in the COP>17 | Rosemary Ainslie thread about him and his circuit and even emailed (John) Jean Zoltan Szili and posted his response also.

POST #611

POST #661

POST #691

Maybe there's something there that may help you.

Regards,
    Glen
    Open Source Experimentalist
    Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Hi folks, I think gotoluc's thread called 'Effects of Recirculating BEMF to Coil' shows some of these same effects and oddly in one video if you add the outputs it came out also to around 500% efficient. I have replicated this same effect using a 555 timer as did gotoluc and seems similar.
      peace love light
      Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
        Hi patmac,

There was some posts I made in the COP>17 | Rosemary Ainslie thread about him and his circuit and even emailed (John) Jean Zoltan Szili and posted his response also.

POST #611

POST #661

POST #691

Maybe there's something there that may help you.

Regards,
        Glen
        Hey Fuzzytomcat Hundreds Thanks for you.

Awesome, technically talking my great interest on this circuit is the switching, I'm not asking you for a good and complete schematic, only I wolud like to know more about the famous Rise Time, Naudins makes a comment about it, if we hook up the multimeter for example bye bye effect, obviuos a lighlty change on capacitance then makes delay the sharp rise time on the wave. If Rise time is needed 10 ns is very fast and I wolud like to know if with a Rt so fast is the only way that a circuit OU.

Then the real reason why some circuits with spark gaps gives powerfull results including the Kapagen 3.3, >90% is a good result for one scientific mind and my mind tells me a good part of energy is lossed in the MOT but there is energy that is extracted from somewhere. SG can easily make very sharp pulses obvious.

But there is another detail, is possible get the effect with another core material?. If the core has speacials properties then maybe is possible make another types coils.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Originally posted by patmac View Post
          Hey Fuzzytomcat Hundreds Thanks for you.

Awesome, technically talking my great interest on this circuit is the switching, I'm not asking you for a good and complete schematic, only I wolud like to know more about the famous Rise Time, Naudins makes a comment about it, if we hook up the multimeter for example bye bye effect, obviuos a lighlty change on capacitance then makes delay the sharp rise time on the wave. If Rise time is needed 10 ns is very fast and I wolud like to know if with a Rt so fast is the only way that a circuit OU.

Then the real reason why some circuits with spark gaps gives powerfull results including the Kapagen 3.3, >90% is a good result for one scientific mind and my mind tells me a good part of energy is lossed in the MOT but there is energy that is extracted from somewhere. SG can easily make very sharp pulses obvious.

But there is another detail, is possible get the effect with another core material?. If the core has speacials properties then maybe is possible make another types coils.
          Hi patmac,

I have looked at the schematic several times over the months and there is some items that may have some effects on the circuit if not built as a 100% replication. These are items such as the grounding is it a actual earth ground similar to what's in the Uk and Europe or a ground that's shared with a neutral conductor as in the United States. The resistors R1 and R2 what kind are they possibly a carbon type. The core of the L1 toroidal ferrite inductor is a special material FERROXCUBE TX20/10/7 with magnetic permeability of 3E5 is 8000. The DC power source exactly what kind is it? Each part, component or connections could make a difference between the device working or not working.

The biggie question for the 500% (+ -) efficiency claim is how long in duration were any of the testing ran, a one shot, 10 minutes, several hours or days on the documentation that's available looks like a one shot deal, I assume there's more data but not made available to the public.

It's true that the very fast rise time could be the key to some OU claims on the off cycle of the square wave through a component as a mosfet, it's also important to have several items recording at the same time including the on - off pulses of the square wave to see whats actually going on to make sure you don't miss anything. I would think that one would have to make a 100% replication of this device and start from there, if you get results then try modifications one at a time to see what happens.

Best Regards,
          Glen
          Open Source Experimentalist
          Open Source Research and Development

Comment

To produce a Gate Drive Pulse with those very short
            transition times (rise and fall times) use a MosFet
            Gate Driver Chip.

The input to the chip can be from virtually any
            pulse source, TTL or CMOS signal levels. The
            Driver Chips contain pulse conditioning circuitry
            to enhance the switching speed (Schmitt Trigger)
            in order to produce the very fast transitions.

Do a search at the web page of your favorite
            electronic supplier for 'mosfet driver' and
            you'll discover which types of chips they carry.
            They'll also have links to the datasheets for
            the chips so that you can evaluate their
            switching characteristics.

MosFet Gate Driver Chips are very versatile devices
            that can be used for other 'projects' too.

Comment

Hi folks, I've been trying different setups to attain the same effect that I replicated from gotoluc's 'Effects of Recirculating BEMF to Coil' thread and it seems that certain frequencies and sharp quick on times are what manifest the effect using the adjustable 555 timer. Do you folks not think there is a correlation here. This effect that Jean Zoltan Szili is reporting is not difficult to attain and is whats happening in gotoluc's videos, it seems. I tried using a joule thief and bedini type oscillator circuit to get the same effect, but I could not and I assume it's because I could not adjust the on time, duty cycle and frequency. Let me know what you folks think.
              peace love light
              Tyson

Comment

I wonder if you find this report from Mr. Szili interesting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../preview?pli=1
                Attached Files

Comment

I haven't figured out yet what is wrong with the calculations but something is not right. If you add up the current going through R1 and R2 it equals the current coming from the battery so there is obviously no OU. I think the problem may be in the fact the current through R1 is only on for 50% of the time and the current through R2 changes each time M1 switches on and off. The power calculation is for a steady state ac or dc circuit not a pulsing circuit.

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
                  I wonder if you find this report from Mr. Szili interesting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../preview?pli=1
                  Respectfully, Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

What about the input marked V2 ? This does not figure in the calcs.

Comment

Input V2 is only a drive signal for the gate of the mosfet so the power there is so small it really wouldn't make enough difference to matter. Mosfets are controlled by the voltage on the gate and not current.
                      Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

R1 has steady current R2 has pulsed current

current in R1 is ten times more than it should that's why the calcs are off..voltage should be 10.4V over R1 not 1.5V for the output to be like this...
                        Last edited by tachyon; 01-19-2014, 10:33 AM.
                        The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

Sorry tachyon but I have to disagree with you about R1. When M1 turns on the current through L1 will be restricted by the inductance of L1. At that time what current is available will be divided between R1 and R2 with R2 getting about 16 times the current as R1. This will be true until L1 reaches saturation of the core material. If the pulse is long enough for the core to be saturated then R1 will have current through it equal to 1.5 volts divided by the resistance of R1 which is 800 giving a current of .001875 amps. And the current through R2 will then be equal to 1.5 volts divided by the 50 ohms giving us a current of .03 amps. If the pulse is not long enough for the core of L1 to reach saturation then we can only guess at the current going through either one since we don't know the actual inductance of L1. With the inductance known we could find the instantaneous values of current by using calculus which I long ago forgot how to do.

When Mi turns off the inductive spike from the collapse of the magnetic field around L1 will raise the voltage across R1 to a higher value than the battery voltage of 1.5 volts. Again if we knew the inductance of L1 we could with calculus figure out the voltage which would be across R1. With a good modern scope that can capture all these spikes both on and off we could arrive at the values that way. But at any rate as you can see the voltage across R1 is changing and with the shortness of the pulses on M1 the voltage probably never stabilizes or at least not for long. So with constantly changing voltage on R1 the current through R1 is also constantly changing and is not a steady current.

I still think there is no OU though because the current values given in the drawing still show the output currents equal to the input current. So there has to be something wrong with the way the power is being figured. I am assuming (maybe a bad idea) that the currents given were from analogue meters which would make them average currents.

Respectfully, Carroll

Comment

you're right the current changes with time for R1 but the power should be lower not higher ,they probably didnt measure rms values

its I=V/R(1-e^(-Rt/L)) for instateneous current I didn't remember that either :P the thing is that every electron passing through that battery costs energy, it's a closed circuit
                            Last edited by tachyon; 01-19-2014, 08:14 PM.
                            The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

Originally posted by citfta View Post

I still think there is no OU though because the current values given in the drawing still show the output currents equal to the input current. So there has to be something wrong with the way the power is being figured. I am assuming (maybe a bad idea) that the currents given were from analogue meters which would make them average currents.

Respectfully, Carroll
                              As far as I know, the average power will be equal to the average current squared multiplied by the resistance, so if the stated output current is correct, then it is indeed OU, whether that current is pulsed or not. Just because there is no extra current in the circuit does not preclude OU operation as if that current is a resultant of a higher voltage than than the supply, then that is all that required to demonstrate excess power.
                              From the information in the article, it seems that when the rise time is sufficiently fast, then this current will be seen to be more than when a slow-rising square wave is used.
                              I am intending to build this demonstration circuit with the facility to make all parameters and component values variable in order to investigate this phenomenon further. Just waiting for the ferrite core to arrive...
                              Last edited by EHT; 10-21-2014, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X