bedini ssg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bedini ssg

Hi, everyone, this is Zagreb calling...the capitol of N.Teslas homeland...
    First of all, sorry for my english, but what can I do, I ll do my best...
    But the best is coming...I did a few ssgs, and I just do not have
    overunity...Is it smart even to expect such a thing as overunity from
    ssg ?..As I could seen, whole bunch of people claim that such a thing
    as overunity exists, and first project that is going to persuade someone
    that it is so is ssg...As I said, I made a few ssgs, and I ve spend a few
    months experimenting with them, but result is : there is no overunity,
    just interesting way of charging one battery using other battery...
    What realy good does it make ?...Despite my disappoint I still beleive
    that Mr. Bearden and Mr. Bedini knows what they are talking about,
    especially I believe that NIkola Tesla knew what potential lies behind
    energy from the vacuum...Finally, is there anyone that really, REALLY
    knows how it works (SSG) if it works at all concerning OVERUNITY ???
    I would be very grateful for that answer...
    "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Certainly the SG or Simplified SG are not claimed Overunity by the Bedini himself, you can search on energeticforum Jonh Bedini user and read it.

Incredibly when you play the EFTV DVD's others words are used, explicitly on DVD #2 : "...first time in the history free and unlimited energy supply".

Bedini shows the famous big SG 10 coils connecting 1200 watts incandescent lamps to the secondary batteries, and finally shows a Pendulum seems OU but he speaks a little about it.

I think all of this is a big mystery, including Jim Watson and Free Energy Generation Book, if this devices is not OU then this people need change the title to this book for example. I've trying to recharge batteries with ionic resonance I've all this entire year working on it and results are very regular. But when you read Bearden papers the method seems produce big quantity of energy, I don't know.

Recently JL Naudins was trying to replicate the theory Kapanadze and his last test not show OU at all. it's amazing because the original devices seems works without input. Then we can say Not replication = SCAM.

The only one thing I've discoverd about recharging batteries is:

- Takes notes about voltage charge battery with good rest time.

- Connect your SG by 5 minutes and take notes on voltage meanwhile charging (connected).

- Disconnect and rest by 5 minutes and take notes on voltage disconnect.

- Reconnect by 5 minutes and takes notes meanwhile is connect.

- Repeat.

If you make your calculation on energy used (5 minutes connected), you can notes that if you try to recharge directly the battery connected all time, charging needs more energy.

Apparently the battery continues charging meanwhile is disconnected.

Regards ...

Carlos.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Maybe, I just want to beleive OU is achievable and already exists
      in someones dids, but as far as its concerning my own replications
      of ssg project it seems I just failed or I even hadnt have in the
      begining of my efforts any chance to succeed if there is no OU...

But, question of all questions is this : If there is no OU it means
      that while we charge charging batterie we drain another batterie,
      am I right ?...If I am right, than I must conclude : Bedini SSG is
      useless thing, and 10 coil stuff is very expensive useless stuff...

Still, I just dont want to believe in that conclusion although my
      eyes confute my believes...

I read how Tesla drove his car through few USA states using
      that cosmic energy in early 30is or late 20is and the number
      of his patent from 1901. for using that cosmic energy is
      685 957...

That is why I want give up from this subject, I will try other
      things regardless of this first failure with ssg...

Maybe I should start to spend my money on bedini cole motor ???
      Reads magnetic motor, or what ?...But I still cant get my eyes
      off of ssg...Obsession ?...Yes, I know, but it looks like something
      that has to give more than just visually attractive effect of
      spinig rotor with glued magnets on it...
      "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

i suggest you stop folowing others, and folow your own mind!

we are all creators, and we have the power to create/discover...

while a lot people are distracted replicating others, there's a big amount of concepts that can be tested and applyed!

bedini concept can help, but it will not be the holly grail alone! as patmac says, even bedini contradicts himself!

you can capture the spyke with Reed switch or Hall effect switch, if we find a way of avoiding counter EMF on generator coils, the job is done!

just what i think about this...

hugs
        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

pfft... a few months?
          "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

HTML Code:
            “I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
            Nikola Tes
            It sounds like some huge genius said that
            That is why my time for lunch is in 6 p. m., not in 1 p. m.,
            and now is 6 p. m., so Cikljamas , enjoy your meal...
            Thanks...Only I sleep a lot, and Tesla slept just a few hours...
            wow, I just compared Tesla and me, it would be better if I
            compared Grand Canyon and Danny DeVitto...

Comment

Originally posted by patmac View Post
              Certainly the SG or Simplified SG are not claimed Overunity by the Bedini himself, you can search on energeticforum Jonh Bedini user and read it.
              Carlos.
              Carlos, Here is a post by the man himself

Oct. 19, 2004

Yes we always measure with something better then that, gravity indicators can be misleading, so we use a BK carbon pile tester to make sure the charge is really in the battery. This type of meter loads the battery to the amp hours required. As I said to you run the experiment for yourself and find out if it charges the secondary battery you do not need a lab to do this work.

I can say safely, that the TUV test was right on the money, it plainly states that one battery used as a primary source can run the machine and charge four batteries at the same time in the secondary circuit.

Sterling is right about making this solid state. What Sterling has built is a radiant reactive oscillator open loop to nature in the front end he need's some help but he has learned from this. Good work Sterling.

Sterling was telling you the truth about coming to visit here we have what we say we have. Also as I have said that it takes energy to trigger it out, the only thing that will ever be Over Unity or FE will be a peremeant magnetic motor running on it's own. A wire collecting charge from the atmosphere charging a battery, wind power, solar cells, waterpower, these are real free energy devices, but again somebody must pay for this, so it's not free.

I have combined my work since 1984 into one machine to make it easy to build, no timing circuit, no capacitors, just a simple straight froward circuit to experiment with and learn from. This is all I can say, just do the experiment. Best of luck to you in your efforts.

-- John Bedini

Regards Lee...

Comment

Not just anomalous charging, and motion of a wheel, but the ssg seems to be the key to unlock your mind. Alone, it is efficient. Combined with other inventions it is a foundation. The only way to have OU is to attach your machine to the wheelwork of nature. Pull up energy from ground, cohere from ambient waves, absorb from sun or cosmic sources, or if your really good, get something in resonance with electron spins. Also if you can condition a magnet so that the field constantly alternates (MEG) then that also is an option.

I have read that if you wind a pickup coil and attach a resistor load to it, that will slow the SSG down, but if you change resistor to capacitor, then there is no load applied. Maybe this is an easy way to get what you think is OU , when in reality its just efficient conversion? I would be happy with a oscillator that can run from ground current.

Imagine if every electrical device operated like the bedini wheel? In order for anything to work, it would have to charge something else. Your OU would show up as soon as you flip your battery swap switch!

SSG is a lesson. SSG is a key. A puzzle piece, but not the whole picture.

Comment

Why 80% Efficiency? SOLVED by me.

I need everybody pay me attention one minute today...

First I'm very interested in develop FE devices like many others maybe by dream a better world tomorrow

This calculations is very simply Arithmetic I was amazed...

This can proves why charge capacitors with pulses or Voltage controlled is far superior (Bearden, Fundaun etc).

I've studied the Bedini devices maybe inspired by Bearden's books and his sweet words (excessive sweet?). My mind told me maybe additional energy don't comes from the SG coil, maybe comes from the capacitor discharger.

Then I've studied capacitor dischargers too from apart , including charging caps from the 120 VAC grid and discharging it on the battery through SCR. And again 80% efficient. You can build this devices with different forms, coils big and small, more coils, less coils, etc. And 80% Efficient again.

I've converted the coil in solid states, I've used high cost Mosfets, I've used TL494 chips to drive a short pulses. And 80% again.

I've burned hundreds semiconductors transistors, mosfets, Chips including PIC's trying to make short pulses but 80% efficiency again.

My conclusion was this devices only can be useful producing cheap mechanical work. Then maybe I need to test the battery to see if charging directly the battery is less efficient.

Haha 80% Again, again, again.

(All voltages are examples)

I've putting the maths on my mind hundreds times if you have a source with 12 volts and one battery with 12 volts you can not charge the battery.

If you have a 24 volts source and connect the 12 volts battery then you recharge the battery, curiously depending on impedance of the source the voltage ever = voltage recharge battery. I've a Analog Power Supply 36 Volts X 1 ampere.

When I connect the 12 volt battery with Power supply on 12 volts battery no takes charge, if adjust power supply <12 volts then battery discharge, energy goes to the supply (without diodes obviously).

If I adjust the power supply >12 volt then battery begins to recharge, but Hey!, takes the whole 1 ampere of the power supply then Needle Voltmeter reads the same voltage than battery obviously. But when the batt takes charge and reach the Source voltage then charging stops.

My question ever is:

Example: If I adjust @ 14 volts, and charge the battery @ 1 ampere, where is the another 2 volts?.

14 Volts PS - 12 Battery = 2 volts. And amp meter reads 1 ampere.

Burning 14 watts but recovering 12 watts only?. 14 volts is needed to recharge the battery fully. Interesting:

14 = 100%
                  12 = 85%

Hahaha, amazing a Lead Acid battery is about 85% likes theory suggest 80% efficient, but if we calculate:

12=100%
                  12=100%

Seems stupid I know.... Lead acid battery can be 100% efficient if we would avoid burn voltage to recharge. Hahah is very comic Tesla is on right when wrote :

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality.

I've solved this problem about the calculation on the battery many time ago

The must amazing here is when you read theories about Lead Acid batteries you can confirm a efficiency about 80%: (Sometimes is superior my suggestion is aprox) :

http://photovoltaics.sandia.gov/docs...atpapsteve.pdf

Then recharge a battery COP=1 is impossible because when you connect two batteries in parallel you need burn energy to reach a upper potential to force current forward to the battery. But Hey!, if we makes calculations erasing the two volts additional and makes calculations again.

Then Batteries really can takes energy and recharge COP=1. And another good jokes agains is look for Lithium Ion battery on wiki:

80% - 90% again.

Normal cycle good condition Lead acid is perfectly comparable to Lithium Ion battery. And more energy per volume.

Obvious lithium is superior. Lead acid batt need special recharging between many cycles for equalization desulf etc.

Now Bedini method is good for impedance matching and energy conversion for example:

My PS is 36 Volts X 1 ampere, and if we reconvert the voltage to ampere we can charge the battery @ 2 ampere by using 24 volts.

Hahaha. very good, How many energy we loose when we use solar panels?

Reconverting this loosed votls with a Bedini Solid state for example we can extract more energy from the Solar panel than connecting the Panel directly. Bedini Scalar Wave charger?

This is my valuable info seems stupid if you don't understand the POINT.

If we put all 14 volts of PS X 1 ampere on the low impedance coil then is possible use this coil like SG and recharge 80% eff a battery....

Regards, Carlos....
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
                    I have read that if you wind a pickup coil and attach a resistor load to it, that will slow the SSG down, but if you change resistor to capacitor, then there is no load applied. Maybe this is an easy way to get what you think is OU , when in reality its just efficient conversion? I would be happy with a oscillator that can run from ground current.

SSG is a lesson. SSG is a key. A puzzle piece, but not the whole picture.
                    exactly!

about the cap, there's is no load applyed when the cap is fully charged, if it is empty then will slow down your rotor, till it is completely charged!

if you try to discharge the cap in cycles, you still will have load effects, during the time he is charging!

BOOM
                    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

maybe, terance mckenna theory "timewave" zero, says that will be high peaks of novelty in october...

his graphic of 2010, mach exactly with the events happening in the world! so lets wait and see!

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                      pfft... a few months?
                      Light, I Am!

Comment

Ok, I am not some expert in electronics, but I was attracted with it
                        few years ago, and I started from the begining, for a short time
                        I entered in free energy field and I became addicted of it...

Although I am not "a master of the violin" I still want to play a
                        violine, so : sorry, but there is one of my latest experience with
                        ssg that I do not understan how to explain, maybe someone
                        with more experience will know the answer at once :

Few days ago I put my two 4 coil ssgs, each was connected
                        to different batterie, each of that two 4 coil ssgs drained
                        0.8 A, and each gave about the same value : also 0.8 A...

Now, I directed both gains from both 4 coil ssgs to just one
                        batterie, and the result is that I could not achive charging
                        of that batterie which took all of the ennergie which was
                        at least 1.6 A...

The questin is this : If something lose 0.8 A, and in the
                        same time gain double 1.6 A, how come we do not have
                        charging in it ?

Today I asked one gay who was suppossed to be a master
                        of the violin the same question, and he answered me that
                        that could be the consequence of the PULSING charging,
                        not NORMAL charging...

What do you think about that ???

One more think : It was that day when I understood that
                        with ssg I will never be able to do much more then enjoy
                        the view of spining rotor...

Comment

If we put all 14 volts of PS X 1 ampere on the low impedance coil then is possible use this coil like SG and recharge 80% eff a battery....

Regards, Carlos....
                          You have hit the nail squarely on its head Carlos!

With a 'booster' type of 'coil banger' charging circuit
                          it is possible to desulfate/charge/rejuvenate a 12 Volt
                          lead-acid battery with a supply as low as 3 Volts.

The key is to use a very low resistance inductor made
                          with sufficiently heavy wire and to carefully control
                          the 'charge' time with a properly adjusted pulsing
                          circuit. It is not necessary to drive the inductor to
                          magnetic saturation - but it is absolutely necessary
                          to avoid going beyond magnetic saturation with too
                          long a pulse.

Once saturation current is reached, the inductor must
                          be promptly 'discharged.' This avoids wasting power
                          with excessive current flow into the inductor.

Needless to say, a scope is necessary to best determine
                          the timing of magnetic saturation current.

For those who haven't a scope - a peak voltage detector
                          made with a switching diode and a small capacitor wil
                          suffice. Monitor the peak flyback pulse voltage while
                          slowly increasing the pulse width from minimum. Once
                          you hit the maximum flyback potential, back down slightly
                          on the pulse width and you should be very close to
                          saturation without going beyond.

Then again, there is really no need to drive the inductor to
                          saturation. A very effective and useful flyback pulse
                          results without going that far into the 'charging' current
                          curve.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaMonkey View Post
                            You have hit the nail squarely on its head Carlos!

With a 'booster' type of 'coil banger' charging circuit
                            it is possible to desulfate/charge/rejuvenate a 12 Volt
                            lead-acid battery with a supply as low as 3 Volts.

The key is to use a very low resistance inductor made
                            with sufficiently heavy wire and to carefully control
                            the 'charge' time with a properly adjusted pulsing
                            circuit. It is not necessary to drive the inductor to
                            magnetic saturation - but it is absolutely necessary
                            to avoid going beyond magnetic saturation with too
                            long a pulse.

Once saturation current is reached, the inductor must
                            be promptly 'discharged.' This avoids wasting power
                            with excessive current flow into the inductor.

Needless to say, a scope is necessary to best determine
                            the timing of magnetic saturation current.

For those who haven't a scope - a peak voltage detector
                            made with a switching diode and a small capacitor wil
                            suffice. Monitor the peak flyback pulse voltage while
                            slowly increasing the pulse width from minimum. Once
                            you hit the maximum flyback potential, back down slightly
                            on the pulse width and you should be very close to
                            saturation without going beyond.

Then again, there is really no need to drive the inductor to
                            saturation. A very effective and useful flyback pulse
                            results without going that far into the 'charging' current
                            curve.
                            The BEST charges I have had lately have come from a method like this

Firstly I charge the battery from 12v @ 1 amp through my quadfilar (three power strands of AWG 18 @ 1.2 ohms each paralleled in the Multifilar Bedini fashion).

Once the battery reaches 14v I stop the cycle. This usually leaves me a resting voltage of 12.4-12.5v. Standard charger says its fully charged, and LED charging indicator reads fully charged too. But in my book its not. So I then charge it with 4-8v input, keeping the battery on a floating voltage between 13v and 14v. If it hits 14v I just lower the input. Leave overnight like this and resting voltage is 12.8v plus.

I might spend 3 or 4 hours getting the battery up to 14v on the full source voltage, but the majority of the charge seems to be developed from the trickle charge, where the input is 4-8v @ less than 300ma.

All of this is done without focusing on the time constants of the particular inductor used, like SeaMonkey has suggested above. Which would probably make it even more efficient. But the point still remains, at no point of the cycle is the input source higher than the charging source.

Regards
                            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by cikljamas View Post
                              Now, I directed both gains from both 4 coil ssgs to just one batterie, and the result is that I could not achive charging of that batterie which took all of the ennergie which was at least 1.6 A...

The questin is this : If something lose 0.8 A, and in the same time gain double 1.6 A, how come we do not have charging in it ?
                              I think you do it wrong. If you want greater efficiency you should atleast use 10 diode full wave bridge rectifier for 4 ssg, assuming all sharing the same power source. a pair of diode to the positive, 4 pair of diode to ssg output. Where the common connection pair goes to the charged battery.

If each of my oscillator has 0.2A output charging an SLA, three of them will charge the same SLA with 0.6A. And it seems the efficiency gets better with more work in tandem.

Comment

Working...
                              X