Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pyramids and Quartz now used by the establishment to get rid of DOR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pyramids and Quartz now used by the establishment to get rid of DOR?

He said the crashes were caused by radiation from a nearby mobile phone mast disrupting the area's normal `terrestrial' radiation. ...

Druids use rock and magnets to stop road accidents | Metro.co.uk

And this...

Cops turn to voodoo for curbing mishaps - Nagpur - City - The Times of India

Ash
    Last edited by ashtweth; 07-20-2010, 02:53 AM.

Until now I still not clear of the difference between DOR and device that supposed to remove DOR, in term of effect to human.

Question:
    - Which cause human to have more energy?
    - Which cause metal taste in mouth?
    - Which cause naucea when get exposed too long?
    - Which cause tan to skin?
    - Which cause people unable to sleep?

Not that I don't believe it, but how do we know that those people do not make the problem worse or move it elsewhere? The last one would be unnoticeable and produce false "positive result".

It would be irresponsible if what they did is directing the bad wave to somewhere else.

BTW, ashtweth, James Demeo mention that Wilhelm Reich mention orac should never be used by people who has brain tumor. Be careful with any of your orgone device.

Comment

Hi sucahyo/ALL

I take it this was from the orgone accumulator hand book? Strange that Reich shrunk mice tumors with it and then states this very interesting thanks for posting that. I guess things are not as simple as they seem in that regard.

I think we could probably talk about what ifs and whats all day but at the end of the day you can only really tell what effect it has on humans with bio Feed back metering, i know that all of your experiments will tell the true tale if you try this.

Only a human can give you feedback on DOR, sadly there is no instrument to "measure" or detect it that i know of, beside drought and humans feeling the ill effects, there is some tree, brick, dead branch stuff REPLICATED in Charles Kelly's book on DOR. fascinating pictures. Bio feedback metering is expensive so sorry i dont have any easy answers for you my friend.

Ash
      Last edited by ashtweth; 07-20-2010, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the head up .

I wonder if bio feedback metering can find out the difference between radiant oscillator positive and negative output? At least my experiment show that I can notice the difference by metallic taste in my mouth. The positive output, the one usually has a diode is the one that produce metallic taste.

Comment

Maybe this would be useful for measuring these kinds of effects? Or maybe we can come up with an open source circuit to help us measure biofeedback?

Now offering DIY “Bag of Parts” Kit for $49.99. Build your own Neuroscience. | Backyard Brains

Comment

We need OPEN SOURCE of every thing to erect competition for affordable kits etc and for security in ALL genres of technology... so your concept is sound change it from maybe to we NEED .

Bio feedback needs to measure the heat rate, blood sugar levels and all sorts of things, they use a lot of it in the dirty electricity thread material, they had professional equipment its not cheap sadly, maybe some one donating the equipment for research into the genre is a sounder idea . This we are working on for the Panacea research center concept (non profit).

I guess with DOR , its like trying to measure CHI with an electricity meter....not the same field...the human bio feedback is the true tale, if it effects your blood sugar levels (such as dirty electricity) then that's a good indication..

These towers would, trust me on that, they are causing accidents which means they prob effect your brain function..and people think mobile phones are safe....

Ash

Comment

Working...
            X