Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worlds new energy generator

Dear User,
    I have an invention which produces energy with the tesla "power" and already have a patent on it. Now I can't continiue finishing my generator and have reached a point where I need financial help.
    I am looking for someone to support me to finish my project and show it to the world because it will be a milestone in the history of inventions and physics.
    I've heard of Mr Dick Korff helping other inventors to get their message out. Now I want to know how I can reach him or someone else like him.
    I am not Engin myself I'm his Son. I am writing this in the name of him.

Best regards
    Engin

What kind of invention is?

It generates electrical energy?

Already works?

Its demonstrable?

Best Regards

Comment

Yes it produces electrical energy with magnets.
      It doesn't work yet because I have not enough money to complete it but I've proven that it works in the theory. It isn't completely demonstrable because i have thought that it could be stolen since this is a serious project mankind relies on this invention because I think this will be the new energy source of the world. And now what I need is someone to support me and help me out.

Comment

Hi Engin,

If there is already a patent granted on the invention then you are -'legaly' at least- covered against theft on it, no?

Could you tell the patent numbers?

thanks, Gyula

Comment

Since you already have a patent, if you give us enough information about your device that we can replicate it and see for ourselves that it works, you will find someone, possibly even someone like ME, who is willing to invest the money necessary to put something that works into production. But without a demonstrated working model, good luck. There are a million people out there who have a device that should "in theory" work, but somehow they never do. Sorry if I seem skeptical, but these sites are filled with people claiming they have something that works and just needing a "little money" to "finish it up".
          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

For your consideration...

Trying to con uneducated people out of money (on a public forum, none-the-less) is a poor choice of actions. FYI, whether you realize it or not, you've already submitted enough information to identify you personally. Tread very carefully.

Comment

Before patent if seeking remuneration please rad about the Pros and cons here
              Patent Office
              REFRESH

regards
              Ash

Comment

I got money. Lets see the patent number. If its valid we'll talk.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Engin View Post
                  Dear User,
                  I have an invention which produces energy with the tesla "power" and already have a patent on it. Now I can't continiue finishing my generator and have reached a point where I need financial help.
                  I am looking for someone to support me to finish my project and show it to the world because it will be a milestone in the history of inventions and physics.
                  I've heard of Mr Dick Korff helping other inventors to get their message out. Now I want to know how I can reach him or someone else like him.

Best regards
                  Engin
                  Is this the Dr. Korff you are looking for? https://en.fh-muenster.de/hochschule...dent_korff.php
                  "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

Dear User,

Best regards
                    Engin
                    This seems to confirm what I have often stated, that people can somehow patent ideas, and in fact don't need to show a working model to the patent office.

Seems rather bizarre really, as the credibility of all patents issued then becomes extremely suspect and in the main, quite meaningless.

Comment

He may looks only for an Investor, and i would look on it in a Way like,
                      be willing, but review it before do a investment.
                      But i dont have Hope, that something like this will reach a broad publicness or the market.
                      All successfull Improvements been supressed at past from certain Lobbys,
                      and dont wait for that, that the Industry is searching for a stable, long living Product.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I am willing to bet there no patent. He probably doesn't have enough BS in him to follow through with anything more than the original statement.'
                        Simple Nigerien Scam. (Thats the Feds name for it)

Matt

Comment

Yeah, i am distrustfully too when i allways hear such storys.
                          I am not at the Investor side, but when i would have a Device,
                          what i wanna show the World, then i can show something, even when it is in a small Scale.
                          I am at the tinker side, and know, how easy that would be possible,
                          without the Claim, i did run out of Money.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

A penny for your thoughts, Engin.

Comment

1. I have an invention which produces energy with the tesla "power," and 2. already have a patent on it.
                              1. If that's the case then it seems that Tesla already patented the idea, and if that is true then the patent has long since expired and is freely available to anyone.
                              2. It would also seem that you could not receive a patent acceptance for for an idea attributed to Tesla. So are you saying that you actually have been granted a patent, or that you simply have filed a patent application? In either case, please show us your sincerity by at least providing the patent or patent application number, or at least a concept sketch, so that we can review and determine the validity of your concept.

If that statement is true then you have come to the right place. There are many capable and intelligent individuals at this forum who would gladly step up to help you with the process of implementing and enhancing your concept if you can show that it has merit. So far, though, you haven't shown anything. If you want help, and deserve help, you will receive it. If you are only trolling for dollars, then this is the wrong place to do that.

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                              Simple "Nigerian Scam." (Thats the Fed's name for it) Matt
                              That may well be, Matt, and if "son of Engin" has nothing further to provide on this subject then I think we could safely assume that is the case, but let's give him a chance to reply before reaching that conclusion.

By the way, Matt, I wonder what the Nigerian name would be for the Fed's scam?

Rick
                              "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Working...
                              X