Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What energizer/machine to build for car/house etc..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What energizer/machine to build for car/house etc..?

Hey guys, im just starting to learn about the over-unity and Bedini's work and i was hoping the gurus/experts of the forum can help us out by providing more definition of which type of machine to use to power these devices...

1) House(100 Lbs Rotor?)
    2) Electric Car(100 Lbs Rotor?)

Example:

3) Mountain Bike (12.5MPH 250 Pounds + @ 100 Watts)

What device/machine/energizer would be best for these items?

I was hoping we can get a long list with a relative device stickied for new comers like myself...

EDIT: Ok, I think i just answered the question on my own, mass = energy. So all we need to do is scale up the mass of the rodor and use a certain calculation to find the total output...
    Last edited by adamo21; 07-07-2010, 09:31 AM.

hello adam,

bedini motor is not Over Unity, at this time still dont exist any "open source" device that can power your house or car for free.

but that is what we all are searching and awaiting for, welcome!

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

From reading I thought some have achieved OU or atleast close to it...not to offend you but im pretty sure your wrong...

Comment

my friend, you r right! a lot off people allready have achieved overunity, but somehow they saved the information for themselfs or were buyed by some powerfull corporation.

you have actually hundreds of people searching and building to replicate a OU device, no one till this moment have shared any information of sucessefull replication of some kind of free energy device to the public.

and there are really very intel guys here, that spend a lot of work and some money, and even have allready trying to replicate patents from 100 years ago without sucess.

Join the revolution!
        Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Please help me understand how this is not over unity..

YouTube - Bedini School Girl Project OverUnity Solid State Free Energy

Comment

you have hundreds of videos like that one in the youtube, calling them "overunity"...

what you see in the scope is just voltage spikes, that till now can only be used to charge batterys, because thins kind of energy will only show is results on a charging battery, and you cannot circulate the output to the input to make a self runner, neither power some kind of load that needs current, because the bedini output is only "potential voltage", the called radiant energy, but you will learn that in your journey, since thats the path you choosed.

with a bedini, even if you calculate consumption on a drive battery, and also calculate the charge on the charged battery its very difficult to achive 100% input vs 100& output.

is just a very efficient way of driving a motor, since you are discharging a battery and charging another while turning the wheel! and using the "free energy" that in other way will be lost, you can also take this spike from a standard electric motor that you can buy in a store with a few modifications.

Hugs
            Last edited by TanTric; 07-05-2010, 12:16 AM.
            Light, I Am!

Comment

Originally posted by adamo21 View Post
              Please help me understand how this is not over unity..

YouTube - Bedini School Girl Project OverUnity Solid State Free Energy
              yeah but the only problem with the bedini was that with 1 battery u can charge 3 batteries but they also discharge really fast so in fact there was no OU at the end of the day u still lose some energy.

I personally believe that there will never be a OU device. Because of the law (thermo dinamic law). But I believe that there can be a device that can get some energy from out space or some energy that is around us. But so far no one as got it. I hope that ppl dont stop working and giving this info, i really hope one day they will find it.

Comment

I'm new to this forum too. I suspect that the forum is infested with trolls. Its probably going to be like putting together a puzzel as we figure out what is true and what is not true.

Comment

Their are times when I question overunity-zeropoint energy and the claims of free energy. My only response is why is their suppression of information and reported deaths of inventers?
                  You may want to do a search for -Crystal Ion air tubine engine- and-Testatatike Machine.Open source information may be the only answer

Comment

Originally posted by eclipz View Post
                    Because of the law (thermo dinamic law).
                    Every "law" in physics in nothing but an observation. Laws of thermodynamics have been violated multiple times.

But I believe that there can be a device that can get some energy from out space or some energy that is around us. But so far no one as got it. I hope that ppl dont stop working and giving this info, i really hope one day they will find it.
                    Wrong again. As an example, Dr. Stiffler has shown CEC>1 many times.

ABC

Comment

Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                      Every "law" in physics in nothing but an observation. Laws of thermodynamics have been violated multiple times.

Wrong again. As an example, Dr. Stiffler has shown CEC>1 many times.

ABC
                      prove it

Link or it didn't happen

the only person so far i have hear is the guy from MIT with the "photosynthesis" but even that is not OU. But of course that it huge find that will solve for sure the problem of energy. All the energy that exist has already been giving u cant create energy u just can transform it.

Comment

yeap... look at the atom, ATOM | Watch Free Documentary Online

all the atoms are "free energy" based... energy is endless in the universe!

Originally posted by Stealth
                        If energy can't be created or destroyed, then how did all this energy come into being in the first place? The laws of conservation are not really laws, only a theory, which has been violated many times already. These laws can't always hold true. There are many such OU machines out there, but you will have to search for them, to find them.Good Luck. Stealth
                        Light, I Am!

Comment

prove it

Link or it didn't happen

the only person so far i have hear is the guy from MIT with the "photosynthesis" but even that is not OU. But of course that it huge find that will solve for sure the problem of energy. All the energy that exist has already been giving u cant create energy u just can transform it.
                          You need to cool it. You can search and replicate for yourself, but don't come in here and call people liars because they don't give you the attention you think you deserve.

Search for the Tesla switch. I have on many occasions shown to get 8 times more work out of the existing power in the batteries and it is very simple to build. I am now getting further than I ever have before but I am still keeping everything under wraps until i hit my milestone.
                          I also have a very Simple little motor that can show overunity if built correctly and used on conditioned batteries, its in my signature.

Again don't be so confrontational and call us who actually spend money and build items to see liars, unless you yourself have proven numerous efforts in that direction.

Matthew Jones
                          Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-06-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

prove it

Link or it didn't happen

Hey I used to play this game when I was little. We'd all be riding our skateboards, trying out new tricks and stuff. We called the game "didnt see it, didnt do it." Sounds just like your game.

Regards
                            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

I find it odd that many of the first replies to my thread are people who have not achieved OU. Im not sure what they are trying to accomplish but I hope a moderator can delete there worthless comments so we can have this thread give out the intended information....Please, only the experts who are knowledge and know OU is achievable reply in this thread.

So, we still need some instructions or a thread explaining how to build a energizer that can power a house or a car. Or maybe some instructions on how much mass the flywheel needs to contain and how many coils...

Matthew, can you explain what your milestone is and post instructions on how to achieve higher OU? Im sure many people who achieve OU want to scale up the version and patent it and become rich and da da da...but its my belief that anyone who tries this will either end up dead or selling out....how about we all share our instructions so we can make this a grass roots effort and ban money all together..
                              Last edited by adamo21; 07-06-2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X