Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR 193 / SR193 - Study of the Device, Theories, Diagrams, Schematics & Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR 193 / SR193 - Study of the Device, Theories, Diagrams, Schematics & Experiments

This thread has be established exclusively for discussion on the SR 193 Device.

In this thread, the assumption is the device functions and is not a hoax.

Originally posted by the person who started this thread

If you want to argue with above assumption or any other point contentiously, please take your argument to the Argument Thread.

Once your argument is settled, then you can come back to this thread.
    Thank you.

See the YouTube Video about it: English Translation SR 193 Replication of Kapanadze Device

See my blog.

Originally posted by luno
    Even 9 v can kill a person. It depends on the places of your body which the potential. touches. Here is the picture of these places. The problem becomes more serious if you drink a little bit of alcohol.

WARNING: WHILE THE INITIAL INPUT VOLTAGE IS LOW, THERE IS STILL A SIGNIFICANT DANGER FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK. THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED ONLY FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

DISCLAIMER: The authors of this thread assume no liability for any incidental, consequential or other liability from the use of this information. All risks and damages, incidental or otherwise arising from the use or misuse of the information contained herein are entirely the responsibility of the user.
    Last edited by vidbid; 07-05-2010, 12:09 AM. Reason: addition
    Regards,

VIDBID

SR 193 SR193 : Method of Operation

See one of my most recent posts on how the device operates.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

SR 193 SR193 : Elements

This is a recent post of mine in which I list the elements of the device.
      Last edited by vidbid; 07-04-2010, 04:21 AM. Reason: addition
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

You are 100% correct about that
        It means SR device IS parametric oscillator.
        I see clearly how it is possible with parametric oscillator to accumulate energy.
        It is done in "two frequencies mode" - internal high frequency is used to step amplitude of oscillation up (which means voltage because it's better controllable) - the second period between min and max amplitude is external lower frequency.Do you see it ?

For any external process such device is visible as a device having much higher power then input power.The only problem which remains is to eliminate lenz law and we have a very simple yet powerful free energy device.

Comment

Thinking on the Parametric Aspect

Good points, Boguslaw!

I'm still trying to figure out how many kicking coils there are, whether the HV flyback coil is involved in kicking at the precise time, whether the small blue and white vertical coil is a sensing coil, whether the same blue and white vertical coils is connected to the low voltage frequency generator, and so on.

This is my suggestion.

reference: Vladimir Utkin
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

See New Post by Luno

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post102396

It's in Russian, mostly.

Suggestion: try using Google Translate
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Good points, Boguslaw!

I'm still trying to figure out how many kicking coils there are, whether the HV flyback coil is involved in kicking at the precise time, whether the small blue and white vertical coil is a sensing coil, whether the same blue and white vertical coils is connected to the low voltage frequency generator, and so on.

This is my suggestion.

reference: Vladimir Utkin
              Is it a parametric response or is it a postive feedback? Is there a difference? Is it both? A combination of each? I've put many hours into this over the last 6-8 months, my understanding of the phenomenum is very limited and I can only go on a few experiments I've conducted and a little of what I could find in reading on the subject.

Lots of clues out there but nothing specific as to designing a circuit that would respond in that way. Parametrics, as I understand it, is the input of one frequency and doubling or trippling it in the main tank. This is fairly easy to do. A basic tank LC circuit with 2 diodes will do it. Positive feedback is a little more dificult using coils or coils and capacitors.

In the drawing above you have a positive feedback and a collapse which starts the process over again by firing the circiut. What would cause the collapse and restart? Possibly an extraction of energy at it's peak gain?

If you have a coil and cap or two coils the feedback needs to be slightly out of sinc with each other so it feeds a little energy back at the right time to enhance the process or amplifying, thus increasing amplitude of the wave. This might have similar characteristics to a mike and amplifier feedback.... the microphone picks up the signal, amplifies it and sends it back to the mike over and over again. This is fairly easy to replicate in a simple amplifier circuit but is quite destructive. The amplitude continues to build until it fry's components.

There are similarities in the Cook and Hubbard coils as well which used this or a similar method of feedback. Unfortunately the patents on these have details that are intentionally ommited. Circuit D in the Cook patent is non existant as an example.

I've found that if you build a tank circuit for a specific frequency and drive it slightly off by an input frequency you can achieve a positive feedback effect, it works with both parallel and series LC. The effect is a buildup and ringdown. This would be unity as I see it as the increase is gradually built up and equally brought back to zero to restart over again. The difference in the intense build up is offset by the ringdown which is exactly the same energy put in to the system. But it can appear to be OU in how it reacts to the load. In reality it is simply a higher efficiency or better use of the energy put into the system.

It becomes intense enough to burn up inductor coils when this occurs ( possibly why the TPU was said to run hot ). I've burned up a few coils experimenting as well.

I'd be very interested in any input or comments about this phenominum...
              ________
              Paxil attorney
              Last edited by dragon; 05-11-2011, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Cycling A Building Waveform So As Not To Over-produce Power

Originally posted by dragon View Post
                What would cause the collapse and restart?
                As far as I understand, from what I have learned from Smith at track 2:01 and what selfonlypath said in his videoYouTube - Scalar waves / Design rules / Part 1 at track 6:15, the closed looping device has a control mechanism which prevents the generator in a closed looping system from over-producing power and consequently burning up the generator or the load. The over-energy portion, i.e., increasing portion of the above wave form comes from the output coil. My understanding is when a certain level of power is obtained, the device senses this level, then triggers the relay and restarts the cycle again.
                Last edited by vidbid; 07-04-2010, 11:59 PM. Reason: edit
                Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Possible Successful Replication of the SR 193 Device

Thanks, Luno. Good job in finding this for us.

I could be wrong, but this YouTube video posted by Willer7B looks like a successful open-looping system replication of the SR193 device.

The video is entitled, tiger2007 реплика2.3gp, and it appears that the device won't work without being earth-grounded.

I took the liberty of taking a print-screen image shot of his schematic.

Not very clear. After inverting the image, it seems a little more clear.

We need a better more clear image of his schematic.
                  Last edited by vidbid; 07-04-2010, 11:36 PM. Reason: edit
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Translation of Russian Text

Originally posted by luno
                    Hi everyone,

Here is one replication of tiger2007 from...
                    Here is the translation of the Russian text according to Google Translate:

Everything is much easier to install all 3 windings, the main excitation of the ferrite. Neither of the resonance in the windings and circuits not. The entire catch in the AFC and F. Tariel said "I found the key." This key - as simple as the node that controls: output voltage, load resistance, all through the excitation regime of the ferrite.

Diod
                    Tiger, Kinh shemku and winding technology trance, really want them!

Cardboard tube outer diameter of 50mm, vnutrinnyaya - 40mm, among them a broken iron from TVS and sedges TVs. outside of the foil inside the foil. Length 140 mm. winding of the pump on one half vnaval turns 50 wire 2mm, it served 50 Hz pulses 12c. winding removal - the same wire turns 20 on the other half, her lamp 12c 10vatt. sparks on the inside the foil, the external useless when the light is sincere in full glow, the current consumption drops by a quarter. Good luck to all is simple.

AvxMx
                    I understand that the iron is not in contact with the foil, and cardboard is separated from her? Foil with a longitudinal incision? otherwise it will short-circuit loop.

Tiger2007
                    Yes it is, although in the experiments I've tried and stick foil directly on the ferrite in the form of segments or pieces of various shapes, the effect is still there, although it depends a lot on what.

Pupil
                    tiger2007, and the ground there? and place it (grounded) plug? on the outer plate?

Tiger2007
                    With land at all funny, can spark between the ground and inner plate (the most efficient way) Iskra just a piece of wire about two meters (brightness drop slightly) tried to do without land (off normally, but all current hits).

Serge
                    spark postoyankoy or recess?

Ravil_V
                    Tiger2007 you have not tried the effect on the brightness of the lamp is placed inside a grounded wire coils?

Pupil
                    tiger2007 and the role of top coat? I thought her grounding connections. and that do not quite understand where the spark between the earth and the inner plate? I rasterennosti.

Tiger2007
                    Proven options: 1 cold end of the fuel assembly - the external foil, hot end of the fuel assembly - internal foil - gap - the land (best option) 2 cold end of the fuel assembly - the external foil hot end of the fuel assembly - spark - internal foil (no land - works well but it beats the statics) 3 cold end of the FA - external foil goryachiykonets TVS - arrestor - internal foil - the land, works well statics does not beat. Try.

Papuas
                    Collecting scraps of other forums on tiger2007:

Try running in parallel to put an electrolyte, in my capacity 3300mkf, the scheme is accurate, transistors T1 T2 - T3 kt819 kt829.

Attention everyone! the upper mantle must be well insulated from the windings. I hit a, now works only during the discharge on the ground. Need a good insulating material such as varnished cloth, Teflon, mica .....? Maybe somebody else's?

I have obtained isolated layers of Whatman paper okolo1mm the thickness of pipes where it so. Aluminum foil.

This task is a sharp blow to ferrite magnetic pulse and for a short time to introduce it into saturation, and preferably far beyond saturation. The power supply should be as powerful as the higher the voltage the better it seems to me that the 12volt is a lower limit. When I lit the lamp 220volt I threw back the stabilizer at the inlet was 18 volt current is about 3. On my way out of the power supply to additional electrolytes total capacity 6600mkf (2pcs of 3300mkf). Transistors must be taken to a large gain or make the components, be sure to keep plenty of current pulse I have a pretty good working kt829a although heated strongly. Low frequency is better to play, I have the maximum impact was at a frequency of about 350 - 400Hz, video installation works at 50 Hz, efficiency below 1.

As a master oscillator, I tried to flip-flop the two transistors, now I have a hard block on a chip SAD k174 ha11 slightly altered, added extra set of capacitors to increase the frequency of adjustment. The gap in the discharger affect much.

PS: It remains only use the paper as an insulator and a filter on the ion ... Crying my little feritiki (where hole total 6mm), and eternal fanariki, but can there naprugu reduce ...

tiger2007
                    Hello. I just want to try to wind the coil ferrite from the OS a little Chinese color TV. The coil is toroidal. I'll try to swing it I think this stuff should be all in bulk. If you will try to describe as detailed as possible. In general, strangely, I tried to make as simple as possible. There are only two frequencies skreschivayutsya: 1 low frequency rectangle - the purpose of a sharp blow to the material to get the shock of magnetostriction and magnetic field to obtain a 0.5 Tesla NMR .2 for a possible high-voltage bipolar pulse goal is to get a strong static field to display the names in the delicate balance and also get a wide range of high frequencies that would get in the NMR and at the same time possibly other possible types of resonances, even in theory it is difficult to miss. So I think.

Alien
                    Rings separately or rolled into a tube, also have properties to conduct current. Hence - we have another vicious cycle of (first-in foil, as I understand, removed))). Tigers have this problem solved machine - pieces of ferrite are much greater than R sintered ring.
                    As you are such an idea? Maybe in this replica does not plow?

Papuas
                    tiger2007 - and iron filings from the processing tool in your case there is no ferrite? & Powder tightly packed?

PS: And then there modelc I have (so far under-theory, but for her around and chat while CE) - all seen as sawdust are added to the ring in determining the effect MPs on these rings can poiskrit, ie them (or they) may cause to rotate, and then the type of gravity, and a ring with maloogranichennoy (free) circulation of the trajectory (at the electrons are no longer running in the geometry of the closed ring wire) ...

Ingener
                    Tiger single-cycle of the primary pump may also mistake, it is necessary and also the push-pull as explosive pulses (version). Can primary cell power is not needed (as said above) - just like the SR 1 pair of transistors, then what TVS swings?
                    A more interesting to try to the end of the ferrite core permanent magnet stick - as unipolar pulses in the current model, the magnet will be possible to "recover" seredechnik a side effect will increase
                    In general, industrial 2-stroke scheme for two NPN: (sketched with a BB generator tubes in the monitor)

vlad112
                    Tiger: So all the same cocktail of iron? Do experiments, put in a ferrite rod from the radio 400NM shone in the coil, so the rod for 3 minutes reach a high temperature (up to approximately 100gradusov). Probably the iron entered into resonance. Did you have a heating coil of this, whether, in the resonance high-frequency ferrite?

tiger2007
                    Yes I have a cocktail of ferrites, and pounding the OS, TVS, from impulsnika television. In addition, I have tried all sorts of ferrites bring to magnetostriction. Best of TBC it rings in many frequencies, very good magnetic antenna receivers, easily aroused by the OS. I could not simply bring a ring of power supplies of computers and even some unknown nature.

vlad112
                    Would make sense if glued to the tube an equal number of LF and HF rings with alternating through one?

B4
                    Tiger, so goes to repeat the experience needed iron from broken OS?

tiger2007
                    Well, I have no rings, no, what could I do? I'll be torturing whole piece, and everything will be clear.

diod
                    The lowest point Curie iron brand 2000NN - 70 degrees. Ring (yellow) in the computer PSU is not out of the ferrite!

adron
                    and ferrite can be isolated from the BB do not need, or cardboard for explosives is not an obstacle?

serge
                    tiger2007, you watched the effect without the top foil?
                    Last edited by vidbid; 07-04-2010, 11:48 PM. Reason: image
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                      As far as I understand, from what I have learned from Smith at track 2:01 and what selfonlypath said in his videoYouTube - Scalar waves / Design rules / Part 1 at track 6:15, the closed looping device has a control mechanism which prevents the generator in a closed looping system from over-producing power and consequently burning up the generator or the load. The over-energy portion, i.e., increasing portion of the above wave form comes from the output coil. My understanding is when a certain level of power is obtained, the device senses this level, then triggers the relay and restarts the cycle again.
                      Yes,this is it.Plus in time of triggering relay there should be unidirectional energy transfer from such oscillator to receiver and that's all. Receiver works on lower frequency of oscillator and is using oscillating transformer to step down voltage.OR just a big cap bank and inverter like Don Smith shown in patent (it is really Tesla radiant receiver)

Comment

Proposed Open-Looping System Block Diagram for SR 193 Device

Here is my attempt to make sense of this image.

I'm sure if selfonlypath saw this image, being that he is an electrical engineer, he could figure out a circuit diagram for this device, and upload it here for all to see.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Refinement to Diagram

This is a refinement to the previous diagram.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Translations

Tiger will be a time when perhaps it makes sense to test a theory Perveeva G.P on the principle of such a device, it takes a slightly different scheme
                            [ATTACH]5932[/ATTACH]
                            The power winding is not used for the signal generator, and for passing packets opposite-polarity pulses from FA
                            No lining need not
                            Will the effect of such a pumping trance ...?
                            But it is interesting to try. Thank you
                            Hello. I just want to try to wind the coil ferrite from the OS a little Chinese color TV. The coil is toroidal. I'll try to swing it I think this stuff should be all in bulk. If you will try to describe as detailed as possible. In general, strangely, I tried to make as simple as possible. There are only two frequencies skreschivayutsya: 1 low frequency rectangle - the purpose of a sharp blow to the material to get the shock of magnetostriction and magnetic field to obtain a 0.5 Tesla NMR .2 for a possible high-voltage bipolar pulse goal is to get a strong static field to display the names in the delicate balance and also get a wide range of high frequencies that would get in the NMR and at the same time possibly other possible types of resonances, even in theory it is difficult to miss. So I think.
                            Assuming for the sake of funny videos that SR is not Fake, the scheme
                            his elementary. Total 1 generator (a small handkerchief in the back
                            plan), 2 key, and trans FAs. This could be proklyucheno on
                            attached chart (the place connections BB voltage is not specified).
                            Since the FA has a small number of turns of the primary, his influence on
                            the primary core trance perhaps permissible to neglect. A power
                            sparks big like and do not want to ...
                            Everyone all good morning. I see the results of zero. Perhaps I gave too complicated scheme. Well, start with the theory with the most complex site, with the low-frequency pump (which we conventionally call 50 Hz). The coil has a small kolichetvo turns thick wire wound on a ferrite core, and if its own minuscule inductance of the coil is the determining factor is the core. So winding is not particularly critical to the number of turns. Then serve on the transistor (the base) rectangular pulse. Here, someone noticed that 50Hz coil is short-circuited - correctly! Short-circuiting. Transistor abruptly opens, the current increases rapidly, there is a strong magnetic field, which causes a sharp short surge, which reaches the amplitude of 40 - 60 or more volts. The voltage at the collector of the transistor drops to zero and even below zero. The current pulse kratkovremmenno reaches 20 - 30 amperes, and maybe more. Simple arithmetic (I do not like complex equations they are always wrong), voltage 50 volts, current of 20 amperes - believe 1000!! watt pulse power. Lord, so you can shake my head in any domain. This requires - any transistors with a pulsed current of at least 10 and, pulsed voltage bolee100volt high gain (for a possible rapid opening). Not suitable nor any transistors with a reverse diode. Outwardly, this process looks like this: light audible high-pitched sound with a frequency of the pump, if you take the coil in the hand - it vibrates slightly.
                            So tiger2007 and writes that many historians, this transistor with a frequency of 50 - 200 - 400 Hz. Everything is normal, if the pulse duration is small. Of course KT829 in this part of the scheme, in my opinion, not the best choice. It is a low voltage and slow. Maybe something for bipolar strochnikov better it would be.
                            Another question - that of the multivibrator tiger2007 on 2 transistors, and it may well run at 20 kHz, and the lamps at 200 watts from it can burn.

IRF540 - low voltage, you must IRF840. He incidentally, from 12 volts a couple of seconds does not burn even in the open state, because had 0.7 Ohm resistance. But Polevikov a built-in diode, it is the technique tiger2007 not go, starting during the transition vibrations through the "0" in a negative voltage, one must also consistently drain-source blocking diode is put to the vibrations from the back emf is not extinguished.
                            Some translations from Тариэл Капанадзе и его "чудо генератор" - Страница 7

scratchrobot
                            Attached Files

Comment

Further Refinement

THIS IMAGE IS TO BE CONSIDERED AS MORE OF A BLOCK DIAGRAM THAN A SCHEMATIC

Open-looping System.

However, in addition, the device has a dual output.

Diagram submitted for your review.
                              Last edited by vidbid; 07-06-2010, 07:21 AM. Reason: edit
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                              X