Nicotine Replacement Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicotine Replacement Therapy

We have already discussed about the ways to get away from the sin of smoking. Nicotine Replacement Therapy was the first treatment being approved by Food and Drug Administration for the purpose of using in smoking cessation therapy.

In Nicotine Replacement Therapy, a controlled dose of nicotine is passed into the body of a smoker, in order to relieve him from the withdrawal symptoms, during the smoking cessation process.

As it’s an effective tool that Help to quit smoking , it’s been approved and widely recommended .There is no need to hesitate to undergo this treatment.

Bublin,

When did we "already discussed" anything? This is your first post!

Sin? Please explain. I hope you are not a spammer.

Kevin

PATHS For Healing
    Energetic Science Ministries
    Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!

ESM Forum Support Link

Comment

Well, Although products for nicotine replacement therapy have been available for over 20 years, they have been excluded until recently from state or insurance based health service provision in the United Kingdom and many other countries. They have therefore not been widely prescribed by doctors who help smokers wanting to quit.
      xanax online overnight shipping

Comment

Is replacing nicotine with other chemical safer?

Some cigarette maker replace nicotine with chemical or adding nicotine booster...

Comment

I smoked for 25 years, smoking as much as two packets a day. I went to ONE session with a hypnotherapist and haven't had (or even wanted to have) a cigarette since the two hour hynotherapy session. I went in with a pack and a half to two pack a day habit and walked out two hours later a non smoker. The smell of other people's smoke doesn't either bother or tempt me, i just don't smoke any more, it's not my thing.

This isn't spam, and if you're having trouble quitting but REALLY DO WANT TO STOP SMOKING, the guy I saw travels around the world doing this work so feel free to contact me for his phone number. I'm not kidding, you can quit forever in two hours, no NRT, no patches, no gum, no cravings, no stress, no appetite gain, just the end of a habit that does nothing but cost you money and makes you smell. If you're worried about the price ( like I was), I paid for the session in installments, using the money I would have been spending on smoking to pay for the therapy little by little, week by week. this guy wants to help people quit THAT MUCH he'll do it on a credit plan, now that's something I can truly admire.

Be honest with yourself, if you could quit smoking TODAY, EASILY, you would, wouldn't you? I speak from personal experience, I know the easiest way ever, and I'd love to share it with you, if you want.
          Last edited by noises; 09-22-2010, 03:04 PM.
          “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

I need it

I would like to have his phone number if you will post it.

Comment

private message sent with contact details.
              “When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in the flag and waving a cross.”

Comment

I started using the e-cig (electronic cigarette) almost 5 weeks ago. I have smoked for 35 years and tried [I]everything[I] to quit: Cold turkey, patches, gum, hypnosis--you name it. Nothing worked.

I am now cig free and it's been EASY!!! I can't quite believe it! I bought the Joye eGo and love it!! There's so many delicious e-juices and it tastes so good--unlike cigarettes.

Anyone who wants to quit smoking needs to check this out (and no--I'm not selling anything ).

Smokers, feel free to chat here or PM me if you'd like to know more about my experience and best of luck getting off cigs. No more tar or burning tobacco! I also love that I can use my e-cig virtually anywhere!

Comment

Working...
                X