X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapagen Systems - 12v Input Only

Respect to J. L. Naudin!

Kapagen Systems - 12v Input or Similar Low Voltage Input

DISCLAIMER: WHILE THE INPUT VOLTAGE IS ONLY 12V, THERE IS STILL DANGER FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK. WARNING! HIGH VOLTAGE. LETHAL DANGER FROM HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLICATE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. INFORMATION PROVIDED ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE VOLTAGES AND CURRENTS CAN KILL YOU!

IF YOU ARE A NOVICE OR A JOKER STAY AWAY!

If you want to discuss Kapagen systems that have potentially lethal input voltages, visit the thread for 110/120VAC AND/OR 220/240VAC KAPAGEN SYSTEMS ONLY

If you want to discuss other Kapanadze-type of replications, such as the SR193 Device, visit the thread for Kapanadze Replications.

Originally posted by luno
    ...danger with 12 v . Even 9 v can kill a person. It depends on the places of your body which the potential. touches. Here is the picture of these places. The problem becomes more serious if you drink a little bit of alcohol.

DISCLAIMER: The author(s) of this thread assumes no liability for any incidental, consequential or other liability from the use of this information. All risks and damages, incidental or otherwise arising from the use or misuse of the information contained herein are entirely the responsibility of the user.
    Last edited by vidbid; 07-01-2010, 10:38 PM. Reason: edit
    Regards,

VIDBID

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
    Kapagen Systems - 12v Input Only

DISCLAIMER: WHILE THE INPUT VOLTAGE IS ONLY 12V, THERE IS STILL DANGER FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK. WARNING! HIGH VOLTAGE. LETHAL DANGER FROM HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLICATE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. INFORMATION PROVIDED ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE VOLTAGES AND CURRENTS CAN KILL YOU!

IF YOU ARE A NOVICE OR A JOKER STAY AWAY!

DISCLAIMER: The author(s) of this thread assumes no liability for any incidental, consequential or other liability from the use of this information. All risks and damages, incidental or otherwise arising from the use or misuse of the information contained herein are entirely the responsibility of the user.

Pay no attention to the disclaimer above.

12 V kapagen systems do not kill

Heres a video where i got shocked 3 times, and im still here to tell the tale

YouTube - 12V-kapagen.flv

Anyone else interested in ANY kapanadze systems? This is not only for 12 V systems. I am interested in any BUILDERS of any kapanadze replications. Not so interested in theory....i cant get my head round it!!! Much more interested in builds builds builds....

If anyone wants circuit details for the above video, just ask - im here to help

Comment

yeahhhh

lets build, i think i will have a new video tonight showing some interesting developments!!

JuJu
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

This Thread : Only For Kapagen: 12V Input

WARNING! Disregard the following post by Seth, quoted below.

Originally posted by seth View Post
        Pay no attention to the disclaimer above.

12 V kapagen systems do not kill

Heres a video where i got shocked 3 times, and im still here to tell the tale

YouTube - 12V-kapagen.flv

Anyone else interested in ANY kapanadze systems? This is not only for 12 V systems. I am interested in any BUILDERS of any kapanadze replications. Not so interested in theory....i cant get my head round it!!! Much more interested in builds builds builds....

If anyone wants circuit details for the above video, just ask - im here to help
        The disclaimer still stands.

This thread is only for 12V Kapagen Systems. See the thread title.

There is already a thread by wojwrobel for Kapanadze replications: See my smith kanapadz replication
        Last edited by vidbid; 07-01-2010, 03:06 PM. Reason: edit
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by TanTric View Post
          yeahhhh

lets build, i think i will have a new video tonight showing some interesting developments!!

JuJu
          Sounds good to me mate! Day off work for me tomorrow.....might have to get up very early in the morning (only time when its safe for me), and even try my new 8000 kv NST.....could be fireworks....

I ho, i ho, its off to work we go.......
          Last edited by seth; 06-29-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Where can we post 110v Kapagen systems?

Comment

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
              You have to see the funny side i spose

I was thinking of getting my 6V battery connected to my kapanadze at some point.....2 new threads please....110V kapagens and 6V kapagens.

Comment

Originally posted by nvisser View Post
                Somewhere else.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

very well answered! i agree with you vidbid, each "kind" of the device should have is own thread, because all them in the same thread, will be confusing to us all!

your the man

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Kagagen : 12V Input : NST or Flyback Transformer

I suppose it is possible to build a 12V-Input Kapagen using a 12-input NST or a flyback transformer. As to the power output, that would depend in part on the design and construction of the output transformer.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-29-2010, 08:21 PM. Reason: addition
                    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Smart Guy

You have to see the funny side i spose

I was thinking of getting my 6V battery connected to my kapanadze at some point.....2 new threads please....110V kapagens and 6V kapagens.
                      If you want those threads, then you'll have to make them yourself or wait until somebody else does it for you because I won't.

Who knows.. maybe you can start one for a 9v battery, one for a 1.5v battery, and another one for a 0.5v solar cell.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-29-2010, 08:17 PM. Reason: addition
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I suppose it is possible to build a 12V-Input Kapagen using a NST or a flyback transformer. As to the power output, that would depend in part on the design and construction of the output transformer.

there are a million and one ways you COULD do it....

The point is to do it and show.

Comment

A Million Ways

there are a million and one ways you COULD do it....

The point is to do it and show.
                          So do as you have said.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

from 12V dead lead acid car battery it's very possible maybe even to light 100W bulb for a moment

Comment

So do as you have said.

I have. see video

Comment

Working...
                              X