We already have FREE ENERGY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We already have FREE ENERGY!!!!

LOL..My paranoid uncle wont like this. But what the hell. Hope this brings a few of the smart guys back down to earth..No offense.
    Here is the question. What do we have for free that can be manipulated easily and cheaply too give us over 1000% OU mark up?

Here some clues.

1. Its been there for a really, really long time. Probably longer than google.

2. Most six year olds know how to utilize its incredible insect destroying power with little more than a cheap plastic toy.

3. Isn't it 2010? I am sure our modern computers could easily replace a murderous six year old over an 8 hour period?

Free Energy is NOT an issue. Its already and has been there all along. Energy STORAGE needs a little work to make it free..er .
    But hey? I'm sure you guys already knew that.

When the price of solar panels come down by 500% it might be worth it but until then it's not although i have seen people using Fresnel lenses to amplify the panels

Comment

Why would u need a panel when u can get over (conservative figure) 5000 degrees from a simple piece of automatic, systematic, hydromatic GLASS?
      focused to over 1000% efficiency by the thing you are looking at right now.

Comment

You are talking about solar condensers....right?

They work great in the day and even better in equatorial latitudes....like deserts, but they get damaged by sand and need cleaning.

A good idea, but far from free.

Comment

Solar power plants in the Mojave Desert

Solar power plants in the Mojave Desert - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Al

Comment

The sun is a "free" power source, per se, but getting around clouds and then converting/storing the energy for use after dark gets to be an expensive problem to solve. Changing the way we conduct our daily lives helps but doesn't solve the issues with solar.

Comment

Even if you find a way to store the solar like in the case of molten salt
              Storing Solar Power In Molten Salt >> MetaEfficient Reviews

storing solar molten salt - Google Search

Thankfully, now Spain is doing it.

You still need to have a way to get over the oil cartels, an Australian who was doing this method was forced to move overseas, the politicians did not take him up on it. The solar towers BTW also work at night.
              YouTube - Solar Tower - renewable energy green global warming

Ash

Comment

vickers.....

a fresnel lense by any chance?

Comment

Btw, basically all energy that can be obtained on earth is Solar energy, it is not limited to Sun light itself.

River flow (for hydroelectric stations) is sustained by Sun energy, which makes water to vaporate,
                  wind is generated by Sun energy trough water vapor, pressure change cycles in Earth atmosphere,
                  waves in sea is generated by wind, which is...,
                  etc.

Even so hated oil keeps energy that is accumulated from sun, only trough millions of years long, complicated process.

Only question - where does Sun got it's energy? From vacuum? If that is so, then we can bypass this element and be on the horse. It is known, that Sun will end in couple of billion years or so. What then? Assuming that there would be left a single intelligent human.
                  Energy For Free For Everyone! EFFFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehnoman View Post
                    It is known, that Sun will end in couple of billion years or so.
                    How is it KNOWN?
                    Last edited by ren; 06-28-2010, 09:46 PM.
                    "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by Tehnoman View Post
                      It is known, that Sun will end in couple of billion years or so. What then? Assuming that there would be left a single intelligent human.
                      A few billion years......
                      And why is that even a concern??
                      If we haven't evolved beyond material beings by then ..................!

Apparently the sun gets its energy from whatever matrix holds our universe together which the people who are working on the plasma theory have been seeking to ascertain.

Comment

Alot of people ignore alot of things that have to do with thermal energy from the sun. It not just a power source for Electric Solar Power or thermal collection energy. In fact the sun can make you or break you when talking about efficiencies of structure. But at the same the sun can give all kinds of thermal energy that you don't have to pay for, and not just when your talking heating.

I recently built a house and I am proud to say it is one of the most efficient homes in this state if not the most and would rank in the top hundred nation wide.

Of course the power and hot water are generated via solar but the sun plays a bigger part in the efficiency of the home than that.

I have placed it do South. For 2 reasons, In the summer the sun rises directly over the peak of my home. Of course you have brief cascading effect first thing in the morning and a little in the evening, but generally the home has no heat load through the windows in the dead of summer. The roof is insulated directly under the shingles with an organic foam compound and no heat infiltration from the hot shingles ever enters the home.
                        Until winter... When the low sun comes through the back windows to heat the home. With just the window on a 20 deg F day in the middle of winter, with a clear sky the home heats to 75 degrees. No additional heat is needed until the evening.

If every home that was built in the last 10 years was point do north or south and prepared as mine was, today we would save 20.2 billion dollars in energy cost nationwide (US). I don't have the carbon counts in my head but they are significant also. And none of the numbers factor in the cost from additional heat supply.

Another Solar energy storage device that people often forget is water. An insulated tank of water can placed under ground. 5000 gallon capacity. The water in the tank can be heated via solar until it reaches temperatures close to or above boiling. It can circulated and stored at next to no cost. This energy can heat an insulated slab at the size of 1600 square foot under a house for up to 8 months with a small supplement of sun light every week.
                        This is the lowest and most effective way of heating on the books. And its pure solar energy.

The number of ways to use or manipulate Solar Energy is a constantly growing number. And the beauty of it is you can build alot of the stuff that uses it.

So your right we do have an unlimited source of free energy the biggest question is....Have you taken the time to tap it? Or are you waiting on someone else to do it for you...

Cheers
                        Matt

Comment

Hi Matt, Sounds like a nice house. Underground tank is a great idea.
                          U probably already seen this one but this link will be of benefit to others.
                          YouTube - Solar hydrogen home Michael Strizki

Comment

Ya I have seen that one but he has no budget. Your looking at well over 500k in energy investment just to run his house and shop. LOL like a 45 year pay off.

But thats not the subject here

Cheers
                            Matt

Comment

Me and my mad uncle used to play around with heliostats years ago with the intention of maintaining the focused heat of a 11 inch magnifying glass. Are u aware of how many solar panels u would need to generate the same amount of energy as a focused 11 inch magnifying glass? LOL. Anyway gave up. Too hard. Lot easier with a parabolic collector but not as efficient or fun or downright brutal.
                              These days it should be real easy for a clued up programmer/robotics/electrical engineer type person/s etc..to figure out. I am sure NASA were capable of it in the sixties. Always been suspicious that something as simple and obvious as this appears to have been overlooked. A programmed sun tracking self focusing lens heating a steam turbine generator. Be a lot cheaper than solar panels. Every home should have one.

Comment

Working...
                              X