Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapagen Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics. KAPAGEN ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kapagen Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics. KAPAGEN ONLY

110/120VAC AND/OR 220/240VAC KAPAGEN SYSTEMS ONLY

Respect to J. L. Naudin!

to you J. L. Naudin and TomB-455 for giving everybody the information!

There are the energy inventors Donald L. Smith, Tariel Kapanadze, and the experimenter/replicator SR193, who have given us much, but not everything. They give some, but they also withhold much, much more. Then there are the experimenters J. L. Naudin and TomB-455 who just show us exactly how to do what they do, and for that, we are grateful to them.

DISCLAIMER: WARNING! HIGH VOLTAGE. LETHAL DANGER FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REPLICATE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. INFORMATION PROVIDED ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE VOLTAGES AND CURRENTS CAN KILL YOU!

In starting this new thread, I must ask that you limit discussion only to the Kapagen device and Kapagen replications, to Kapagen building instructions, to Kapagen theories of operation, and the like.

If you want to discuss low voltage input Kapagen devices, go to this thread: Kapagen Systems - 12v Input Only

If you want to discuss other non-Kapagen devices, please go to this thread:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5756-my-smith-kanapadz-replication.html

What is a Kapagen? I believe the term was coined by J. L. Naudin. A Kapagen is a working over-energy device which is easily replicable. It has already been replicated by several experimenters.

However, the voltages and currents involved are highly lethal. If you don't know what you're doing, stay away. This is no place for novices. If you touch the wrong thing, you can easily die from an electric shock.

To see full size image of the above image, click on this link.

We need more detailed information, including videos, on how to build the Kapagen device, for example:

D.I.Y. Kapagen
    Test of the New V3 Kapagen

Last edited by vidbid; 07-01-2010, 04:23 PM. Reason: addition
    Regards,

VIDBID

If you are not familiar with it, this thread has basically all the information and replication instructions that you are looking for :
    Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

It also discusses measurement accuracy problems (due to HF interference) and takes a critical look at the fact that this (just as it is now) is always called an "over-energy" device without comparing the input vs. the output as subjective lamp brightness evaluations can be very deceiving and unscientific.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
      If you are not familiar with it, this thread has basically all the information and replication instructions that you are looking for : Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze
      Thanks, Xenomorph. That's at Overunity.com. I have been to that thread. There are very many non-Kapagen posts there. For everybody else who hasn't been there, be forewarned that all of the videos on that page start up all at once, which I thought was a little annoying, so I suggest you start at the most current page at the time of this writing. Also, I might add that there are several annoying JavaScript pop-ups and Google Ads which look like posts at that site, so I would suggest staying on site here and visiting this thread: my smith kanapadz replication.

However, if you are searching for an exclusively Kapagen thread at Overunity.com, I suggest you visit Kapagen Only : Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics, but whether you post on this thread or that one, please keep the content of your posts limited the subject of the Kapagen.

It also discusses measurement accuracy problems (due to HF interference) and takes a critical look at the fact that this (just as it is now) is always called an "over-energy" device without comparing the input vs. the output as subjective lamp brightness evaluations can be very deceiving and unscientific.
      If I you can input a value in power and then output what appears to be a large multiple of the input value in terms of light radiated, then does it makes any difference whether the device is OU or not?

Last edited by vidbid; 06-27-2010, 08:46 PM. Reason: addition
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

In most of the replications I've looked at there is a coil of approximately 30 turns wound CCW and on top of the CW wound 90-100 turns coil. Although the actual picture of the coil assembly looks like this coil is present, it's not represented on the schematic diagram. Is it being used? If so, how is it to be connected since it's not shown?

In most of the winding diagrams it looks like it would be connected to the wire from the spark gap and is already connected at the other end to the 90-100 turns coil so I may just be over-thinking this but being the voltages/currents being worked with are so high, I'd like to make sure rather than assume.

Lastly, has anyone tried this with heating circuit resistances? If this could be used in that capacity, I can foresee a much lower heating bill this next winter providing it could be incorporated safely and reliably.

Comment

hi all

Yes i think this idea very good, to focus exclusively to the kapagen as JLnaudin replicated.

The advantage is that Jlnaudin propose very impressive results and he gives all the needed shematic with components to replicate,

I personnaly began with the Romeruk winding and some feeling and than i decided to remain as close as possible to Jln design.

So i did it and the result is not fantastic SO LONG YOU DO NOT USE A VARIAC.

Because as Ossie Callanan noticed , at the beginning of the operation the current draw is high and your results will only be about 95 to 97 percent.

But if you consider that a MOT WITHOUT LOAD consume about 2 A.
          it is evident that you will have to go down with the voltage and A to get the JLN result.
          And i was very happy that the last replicator at JLN site (under the name of Tom b455) seems to have a fantastic result with a variac and kapagen (about 150 watt to light 10x 150 watt halogen .

So i am in the starting block and wait for my VARIAC to confirm that possibility.

So my proposal to all of you , copy exactly the JLN shema so we have all the same working plattform. And so we will surely get succes
          good luck at all

Laurent
          Last edited by woopy; 08-13-2010, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
            If I you can input a value in power and then output what appears to be a large multiple of the input value in terms of light radiated, then does it makes any difference whether the device is OU or not?
            Well, it only appears to be more power. The lamps are not fully lit and the brightness is a non-linear function.
            And if it is not OU, i can also light my room directly off the wall socket rather than just transforming the electricity around in a MOT and lighting bulbs to a fraction of the brightness that they would have being off the wall socket

Until someone pulls in a measurement expert with specialized equipment the OU aspect of the device is speculation. I really hope someone does soon, so we all know what is going on.
            I can light many CFLs with a few watts off a Slayer Exciter, this could also make me believe that there is OU in it.

The good thing is there is probably about 40-50 guys having built this thing and maybe at least one of them might know how to accurately measure the output.
            Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-27-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Kapagen : TomB455 Version

Watch the two videos in my first post by TomB455. He tells you exactly how to build the Output Coil.

I will come back later to this post and place captions under the images.

Everybody could use lower heating bills in the winter.

See my next post for schematic and CW and CCW diagrams.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-27-2010, 10:35 PM. Reason: addition
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Well, it only appears to be more power.
                  As I said before, if I you can input a value in power and then output what appears to be a large multiple of the input value in terms of light radiated, then does it makes any difference whether the device is OU or not?

The lamps are not fully lit
                  These lamps appear to be fully lit. You could use them to light your backyard, or maybe you could connect a radiant heater instead of lamps and keep warm in winter while saving money on your electricity bill.

TomB455 states:

Input: about 180 Watts
                  Output: about 1,500 Watts

See TomB455's YT Video if you don't believe me. I just report what I see.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-27-2010, 10:55 PM. Reason: addition
                  Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

I was talking about Naudinīs lamps.
                    TomB455 uses reflector lamp cases that increase the impression of brightness.

A simple luxmeter measurement comparison test series as suggested on overunity would wipe away all doubt or someone closing the loop. For some reason no-one is doing it.

Donīt get me wrong this could be OU, it looks promising, but it needs measurements. Thatīs the scientific method.

Comment

Kapagen : Different Versions

Originally posted by woopy View Post
                      Yes i think this idea very good, to focus exclusively to the kapagen as JLnaudin replicated.
                      I would like to point out that there are several versions of the Kapagen out there.

Also, I would like to note that J. L. Naudin leaves out a winding in his schematic, pictured above. The output coil should have three different windings, according to my research.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                        I would like to point out that there are several versions of the Kapagen out there.

Also, I would like to note that J. L. Naudin leaves out a winding in his schematic, pictured above. The output coil should have three different windings, according to my research.

That might be because he considers it unneeded, reference is here :

Comment

Kapagen : Response

I was talking about Naudinīs lamps.
                          Thanks for that qualification. I thought you were referring to all Kapagen devices in general.

TomB455 uses reflector lamp cases that increase the impression of brightness.
                          If Naudin's lamps were placed in reflectors, would they not appear as bright as these pictured above?

A simple luxmeter measurement comparison test series as suggested on overunity would wipe away all doubt or someone closing the loop.
                          Spectulative at best. You're making a supposition that the luxmeter would support your view without actually providing the evidence.

For some reason no-one is doing it.
                          No surprise there. Why would someone attempt to prove untrue something that is obviously true unless there was hidden agenda for doing so?

it needs measurements.
                          Then let the scientists in academia who don't care about guarding their reputations do the measuring.

Thatīs the scientific method.
                          The scientific method is a method of inquiry based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen : Three Windings in the Output Coil

That might be because he considers it unneeded, reference is here :
                            I see that in his YT video, he is using three windings in his output coil: KAPAGEN v3.2 with 2x150 W halogen lamps and 2x60 W light bulbs

I see no change is his operational design that he is testing in the field. He just needs to update his schematic.

There is a reason for a reversing coil. See Donald L. Smith's explanation for it in his work, entitled, Resonance Energy Methods under the page heading Tesla Coil Geometry, PDF page 40/119.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-28-2010, 12:56 AM. Reason: addition
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Kapagen: Jean-Louis Naudin's Kapagen v3.3 (New Spark Gap Technology)

Check out this out. Kapagen v3.3 by Jean-Louis Naudin

According to bluelightning on YT, the spark gap has been finely tuned. A plasma cloud is created in the gap between the two spark gap points. There is no audible sound from the spark gap. There are no sparks. The input electrical power required is 153 Watts to power fourteen 150 Watt light bulbs. Light output from the bulbs is very bright in a shaded area on a bright, sunny day.

Last edited by vidbid; 06-28-2010, 12:44 AM. Reason: addition
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Working...
                              X