Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ciba-geigy-effect

Interesting info

"On June 15th 1989 the Swiss company “CIBA-GEIGY” (Basel) got an European patent (No.0351357): without genetic modifications, just with electrostatic fields they can create fossil forms of fish, fern, mushroom …today nobody remembers these experiments anymore…"

urzeit-code.com :: English
    http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/CIB...TECHNOLOGY.pdf

Anyone with an Adjustable Hi-Voltage DC power supply, should be able to replicate this effect...

I don't have anymore on this, the internet is clean on this one.
    Seems like a good winter experiment..

Dave

Dave

Many thanks for this post. This could be the next big thing for survival if things got really bad. I think some should try and do their own experiments to see the variables. If all this is true, then obviously it has been suppressed. Worthy of a Nobel prize IMO.

Even though I am getting old, I will try and find a grower and try and set up some simple experiments in the coming months.

Tishatang

Comment

Dave,

Great find and thanks for posting!

The book "The Primeval Code" by Luc Bürgin is only available in German.
      Have contacted Luc to see when available in English.

IndianaBoys

Comment

so how do we create the electrostatic field on this?

It just shows two pieces of aluminum, do we electrify both pieces with a seed in the middle?

Are both pieces of aluminum electrified from the same source?

Sorry, I am not very literate in electricity.

Comment

Thank you Dave, this is wonderful information.
          A couple of things come to mind.

Tesla's high voltage ozone maker might be easily adapted.

The basic induction coil wow. I couldn't stand the noise but it could work.

And, the joule thief can get to 300v and with a boost can go to over 1,000v.
          It makes me wonder if this is the reason the room feels so good when there is a joule thief circuit being used for the lighting.

Maybe the secondary ends can stimulate a couple of Al plates, which could be held close to the fruit or the seeds
          It might be an easy thing to try.

The plants in the plant battery which are running joule thief circuits and therefore surrounded by high frequency high voltage spikes with no current certainly are thriving. (and they are not very high voltage, either...just spikes.

But, yes, keep away from animals. Stick with food plants.

There is a very easy to make electrostatic generator described by Morris(?) from Tufts in his book called "Ben Franklin My lab Partner" It uses a piece of fake fur and aluminum foil and a turning wheel. A cheapo van de graff generator, or wimhurst maachine.

This is certainly an interesting direction for more research.

This is something like what some researchers are saying happens to seeds that have been treated to crop circle excitation. Those plants become drought resistant and mature quickly. (but no one has said they revert to a more ancient genome. wow.)

thank you,

jeanna

Comment

YouTube - Strange scary stuff! You won't believe your eyes

Al

Comment

Originally posted by jeanna View Post
              Tesla's high voltage ozone maker might be easily adapted.
              I don't think we can just use any HV maker. The document specifically state DC:
              direct current between the two of them
              I think it should be rectified. Maybe with 32 x 1N4007 in series.

I found my circuit produce mostly DC. I think any circuit must be tested with neon bulb to see if the output is AC or DC. I think joule thief HV coil output is AC.

Here is mine:

The leg that coiling the other is negative dominant. Don't install the car coil backward. If you use transformer, use neon bulb or candle light. The negative part will lit the electrode and blow wind to candle fire.

And, the joule thief can get to 300v and with a boost can go to over 1,000v. It makes me wonder if this is the reason the room feels so good when there is a joule thief circuit being used for the lighting.
              That is new. Most people here said to feel sick around them. I guess I am not alone with radiant circuit that can produce good vibe .
              Last edited by sucahyo; 06-24-2010, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                I don't think we can just use any HV maker. The document specifically state DC:

I think it should be rectified. Maybe with 32 x 1N4007 in series.

I found my circuit produce mostly DC. I think any circuit must be tested with neon bulb to see if the output is AC or DC. I think joule thief HV coil output is AC.
                Most of the ones I have are DC
                The difference is that detail of where you call the center line. The MK1 has so many spikes going both ways that the scope will show it as ac and a cap will make a sine wave.

This is from the pdf I got:
                EUROPEAN PATENT APPLICATION
                Improved Fish-Farming
                A new procedure is described, based on the short-term application of electrostatic fields,
                which results in useful and desirable qualities of fish.
                Description:
                Aquariums (insulator) with fish-eggs are put between two electrodes of a capacitor. The
                direct voltage can vary from 1 to a couple of 10000 volts.
                Because there is no electric current, the chemical identity of the system “fish” is not
                altered.
                The eggs stay in the field until the “little” fish start to slip. Then they are brought into
                bigger aquariums and raised. These fish are more vital and grow up earlier than the ones,
                which were not put into an electrostatic field. The most used voltage varies between 100-
                10000V(most special: 300-3000V) the distance between the electrodes depends on the
                size of the aquarium, but preferable it should be between 1-10cm.
                Since they make the point that there is NO current, I think it does not matter whether the source is AC or pulsed DC. It is high voltage no current that is what works here.

The infinitely high, infinitely narrow spikes are what I believe make the magic.

That is new. Most people here said to feel sick around them. I guess I am not alone with radiant circuit that can produce good vibe
                Really from a joule thief?
                I miss it when there is not one going in a room!
                Love that HV high frequency. That is where I am going! (into the HV high frequency)

thank you,

jeanna
                Last edited by jeanna; 06-24-2010, 07:35 PM.

Comment

I want to always turn on my charger too .

Since they make the point that there is NO current, I think it does not matter whether the source is AC or pulsed DC. It is high voltage no current that is what works here.
                  Thanks. But AC will do things differently from DC. Puharich water electrolysis for instance, it start as a reasearch for human body. He use AC.

The voltage between atmosphere and earth is high voltage DC with no current. According to schauberger, healthy tree has voltage, which is DC. Healthy river has voltage, which is DC. I think for growth, DC is more preferable.

I think we should use DC. Although AC may also be needed for improving the quality of water of plant life. But I still think it would produce different effect.
                  Last edited by sucahyo; 06-25-2010, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Hi sucahyo,
                    Please explain why you are saying this.

I am not talking about AC as in 50 or 60 Hz regular sine wave. I doubt that is good for anybody or anything.
                    I am just saying that depending on where you are standing the pulsed DC can look like pulsed AC.

I would like to know what the difference is.
                    Tesla made a high voltage ozone maker, and it is this I am thinking could make these pulses.
                    -------
                    Beyond those questions,
                    I guess what I have been thinking is that we will be crossing the plane of the galaxy where the very strong EMF pulse(s) will be coming our way.
                    Maybe it will effect our sun, or
                    maybe it will effect us directly, and/or
                    maybe it will change the genome of plants and animals.

Since the plants went back to a primitive form and the animals did too, but that meant that they became more aggressive...
                    I am wondering if we will need to improve our life skills.

I wonder if we will be "seeing" a saber tooth tiger after the crossing?--- Did I really want to say that?

jeanna

Comment

Hi Group,

This experiment has been nagging at my mind since I encountered it.

Those of you using coils need make a doubler or tripler circuit to convert to DC, and then a HV cap to smooth it out clean. Old TV sets had separate triplers creating the hvdc for the CRT. The crt was the cap that smoothed the dc. Using a tripler will also allow you to use less power on the coil. Dont forget to build in an adjustment for the output HV. A rheostat in series with the the oscillators fet to the coil.. Real hi voltage may not be necessary if the dimensions are small?? Maybe use a variac, 220ac and a doubler or tripler and the smoothing cap.

Or a commercial adjustable HVDC power supply can utilized.

Now how do we make our reactor chambers. Should they,,
                      a. be insulated from contacting the plates.
                      b. be oriented vertical with the top plate +. like natural e-field.

Plate separation and voltage seem to be related if I understand the .pdf

Next:
                      Are the seeds germinating in the artificial field or just stored dormant there for a period of time and then germinated???

As for fish eggs are they subjected to the field before fertilization, during, after???

Does phase of the moon affect the effect?

Ill be looking for some real thin glass to make the tiny flat aquarium for the egg and seed experiments.

Viewing this vid YouTube - MIT Physics Demo -- Dissectible Capacitor Should the seeds and eggs be discharged???

Dave
                      Last edited by dave_cahoon; 06-27-2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I am just saying that depending on where you are standing the pulsed DC can look like pulsed AC.
                        a wave that going negative and positive (AC) usually used for destroying things, dissociate things.

A voltage potential usually associated with acceleration or growth.

A sine wave usually associated with resonance that can be an AC or DC.

Puharich use DC sinewave at 1/3Hz current control and AM modulated 20Hz AC sinewave of 600Hz AC sinewave.

I think you refer to DC sinewave?

I would like to know what the difference is.
                        Tesla made a high voltage ozone maker, and it is this I am thinking could make these pulses.
                        The Basics of Air Ionization for High-Technology Manufacturing Applications
                        Ac Ionization. In alternating-current technology, high voltage is applied to a number of closely spaced emitter points that cycle negative and positive at the line frequency of 50 or 60 Hz. Ionization efficiency is low because the points remain above the ionization threshold voltage for each polarity only a small percentage of the time.

Steady-State Dc Ionization. High voltage of both polarities is continuously applied to pairs of positive and negative emitter points in standard direct-current technology; thus, the efficiency of ion production is better than that of ac ionizers.

Pulsed Dc Ionization. Positive and negative high-voltage currents to the emitter points are alternately turned on and off in pulsed systems, creating clouds of positive and negative ions that mix together in the work area. The result is a dramatic lowering of the recombination rate.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_cahoon View Post
                          Those of you using coils need make a doubler or tripler circuit to convert to DC, and then a HV cap to smooth it out clean.
                          I wonder if static HV DC is much better than pulsed HV DC.

According to TT Brown, constant acceleration effect can be attained with pulsed high voltage DC. A static DC will produce only damped acceleration. I think the only reason I notice vigorous ion wind blowing fire in my candle experiment only happen because my circuit can produce pulsed HV DC.

If the effect is to replicate the earth gravity, then I opt for pulsed DC because now I think earth electricity is constantly produced (generated pulsed voltage), not accumulated (as in capacitor).

Comment

This is a fascinating topic.
                            I contacted the book company Urzeit code and they said that only German was available.

Comment

If they would sell it as a .PDF file it could be translated fairly easily with Google language tools or other translation programs.
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
                              X