High frequency use for health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High frequency use for health

I intend to fill this thread with any device that use high frequency to cure people.

This thread is directly opposing the idea of "dirty electricity" or "silent field" proposed by Magda Havas, Ralph Frederick, Martin Graham, Dave Stetzer and Donna Fisher. Dirty electricity mention that:
    The spectrum analyzer displays indicate that the pollution is mainly in the frequency range of 10 kHz to 50 kHz and is pulsed link, and High frequencies are the frequencies which are most harmful to equipment, animals, and humans link

However, this thread purposes is not to prove them wrong but to give idea what can be done using high frequency. Anyone wish to support ashtweth "dirty electricity" promotion please do so at:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=5399

I will start from Royal Rife.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 06-16-2010, 05:14 AM.

Royal Rife

Royal Rife is an inventor of optical microscope with resolution that can match electron microscope. Only some of them left and it never produced again unfortunately.

This microscope allow Royal Rife to see what electron microscope can not. A life bactery or virus. Electron microscope would only able to see a dead one. Preventing a research to find a methode to kill them.

This microscope allow Royal Rife to explore what actually cause a disease. He can even see a life virus. During this research Rife found that cancer is caused by activated virus.

He found a way to kill it using frequency. Before 1940 he use frequency up to 1.6Mhz. But after that he was forced to use audio frequency to comply with FCC regulation. At 1936 it said to be 100% work on cancer, also on other illness caused by virus, bactery or fungus. The audio frequency version said to be less efficient and completely ineffective for cancer.

The methode seems to use sine wave and its harmonic, MHz carrier wave and gating at audio frequency. At 1950 there is also square wave version using 1/10 of 1940 audio frequency version.

The frequency is the outputed at 50watt to Rife Ray, a hydrogen filled xray tube, or at later version by John Crane And John Marshal 0.2 watt pad.

Sinewave version:
    These are the frequency measured by Rife at his ray output. Labelled as misread because Rife may measure the harmonic, not the original.

These are the frequency measured by Philip Holland

These are the methode used in Beam Ray version:

These are the audio frequency version:

For John Bedini version, follow this link:
    My Work on Rife

Square wave version:

Personally, I think the square wave version is more interesting because it is easier to do with radiant oscillator. Who know that by tuning our radiant oscillator to rife frequency, we end up cleaning ourself from those pathogen bactery just by standing near it.

Source:
    A History of Rife's Instruments and Frequencies Large
    Garry Vassilatos - Lost Science

Will be updated again later.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 06-16-2010, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Albert Abrams

Known mostly as quack doctor, Royal Rife actually acknowledge that Abram's Oscilloclast can actually kill BX virus, the virus that cause cancer.

Albert Abrams believe that anything can be cured with frequency. The device work using pad. The patients will be electrocuted with spesific frequency to cure the illness.

The frequency is not listed, but a way to dial the device is:
      05000 (50,000 ohms) - tumors, blood clots, atherosclerosis
      15520 (155,200 ohms) - viruses (but not cancer viruses)
      20080 (200,800 ohms) - carcinoma or sarcoma (virus)
      20580 (205,800 ohms) - lymphoma, melanoma
      21280 (212,800 ohms) - carcinoma
      54220 (542,200 ohms) - some parasites, worms, l-form bacteria
      66000 (660,000 ohms) - genetic miasma/miasm (cancer patients should use this for six months)
      76900 (769,000 ohms) - staph
      78400 (784,000 ohms) - strep, fungus
      80300 (803,000 ohms) - TB, high PSA (see "Irwin's Story")
      81400 (814,000 ohms) - fungus
      83100 (831,000 ohms) - candida

From the diagram at electrotherapymuseum and description at svpvril, the device seems to work using one wire electricity, a common feature of radiant oscillator. Where according to this diagram bellow a change of resistor value seems to change the device oscillation frequency.

It should be interesting to test this principle using available radiant oscillator on renewable energy section of this forum.

Source:
      The Electronic Reactions of Albert Abrams
      Dr. Abrahms Electron Theory.
      Radionics
      The Oscilloclast of Dr. Albert Abrams - Lindan Collection
      The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

Comment

Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin use static electricity to cure paralysis.
        From electrotherapymuseum:
        Some years since, when the newspaper made mention of great cures performed in Italy or Germany, by means of electricity, a number of paralyticks were brought to me, from different parts of Pensylvania, and the neighbouring provinces, to be electrified; which I did for them at their request. My method was, to place the patient first in a chair, on an electrical stool, and draw a number of large strong spark from all parts of the affected limb or side. Then I fully charged to fix gallon glass jars, each of which had about three square feet of surface coated; and I sent the united shock of these through the afffected limb or limbs, repeating the stroke commonly three times each day. The first thing observed, was an immediate greater sensible warmth in the lame limbs, that had received the stroke, than in others; and the next morning the patients usually related that the had, in the night, felt a pricking sensastion in the flesh of the paralytick limbs; and would sometimes shew a number os small red spots, which the fuppoled we occasioned by those prickings. The limbs too we found more capable of voluntary motion, and seemed to receive strength. A man, for instance, sho could not the first day lift the lame hand from off his knee, would the next day raise it four and five inches, the third day higher, and on the fifth day was able, but with feeble languid motion, to take off his hat.
        These appearance gave great spirit to the patients, and made them hope a perfect cure; but I do not remember, that I ever saw any amendments after the fifth day; which the patients perceiving, and finding the shocks pretty severe, they became discouraged, went home and in a short time, relapsed; for that I never knew any advantage from electricity, in palsies, that was permanent. And how far the apparent temporary advantage might arise, from the exercise in the patients journey and coming daily to my house, or from the spirit given by the hope of success enabling them to exert more strength in moving their limbs, I will not pretend to say.
        Perhaps some permanent advantage might have been obtained if the electric shocks had been accompanied with proper medicine and regimen, under the direction of skilful phyisician. It may be too, that a few great strokes, as given in my method, may not be so proper as many small ones; since, by the account from Scotland, of a cafe in which 200 shocks from a phial we given daily, it seems that a perfect cure has been made. As to any uncommon strength supposed to be in the machine used in that cafe, I imagine it could have no share in the effect produced; since the strength of the shock, from the charged glass, is in proportion to the quantity of the surface of the glass coated; so that my shock, from there fore large jars much have been much greater than any that could received from a phial held in the hand. I am, with great respect.
        I think there are more modern version of this, anyone know?

Lol, just realize that this is applicable with radiant oscillator too....

Source:
        The works of Benjamin Franklin ... - Google Buku
        The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library

Comment

Andrija Puharich

Also known as Henry K Puharich, has many patent that utilize frequency for health.

He has device that allow deaf person to hear at 1/100 perception of normal by using AM modulated frequency of 20KHz.

I got choked with so many data from it but here is the first one. Not with high frequency, but with high voltage, corona and its ozone:

Text version:
          I have tested this possibility, in the late sixties, while doing safety and hazard studies on the TD system on dogs. I used old and sick dogs in some of my stuides, and some of them had surface malignant tumors. The procedure was follows; In running high voltage hazard studies on animals I observed in a very dark room (a Faraday Cage) that a bluish plasma glowed between the electrode face and the skin. I could smell ozone in the air. This effect occured at 1100 volts (p-p) and 11mA (rms) current. I found that I could tolerate this level of signal on myself without any discomfort, and the dogs could tolerate this signal after some training. I treated three dogs that had malignant tumors under the skin one hour a day for three weeks with this high voltage ozone-generating signal. There was no damage to the skin during the three weeks. Others have repeated this type of radio frequency treatment of malignant tumors, subsequently.
          Last edited by sucahyo; 06-21-2010, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Great thread idea
            The Story of Antoine Prioré
            Over a period of 25 years, between 1950 and 1975, he is said to have cured all incurable cancers in animals, from mice to dogs with a unique electrotherapy device he invented. He hoped to do no less than to revolutionize the treatment of cancer.
            The machine is reported to be comprised of the following:

1) a large plasma tube excited by 430 V
            2) a magnetron oscillator (9.4 Ghz, 40 Kw peak), which pulsed on for 1 micro-seconds at a rate of 1 Khz
            3) two high frequency oscillators (17.6 Mhz and 15.8 Mhz)
            4) and a magnetic field (1200 G) which confines the plasma and which is pulsed at a rate of 50 times per minute. (G = Gauss a measure of magnetic field strength)

The magnetron and the two high-frequency signals are mixed in the plasma so that the 9.4 Ghz signal is modulated by the two high-frequency signals. The magnetic field at the table, where the subject is located, is about 600 G. (A second machine was also built which was capable of producing an active magnetic field of about 1200 G.)

A twenty-man commission composed of well known men of science, medicine, law and other professionals, have begun and are continuing investigations into the claims made for this mystery machine. They have been able to report experimental findings, but have not been able to provide an explanation of the workings of the Prioré equipment. Funding was provided by the French Government to construct a third and more powerful machine which cost 3.5 million dollars. It was called the M-600 and functioned for about one week until a huge tube in it exploded. Due to the inflation rampant in the early 70’s, the replacement cost would have exceeded one million dollars which was felt to be too high to continue the project.

The story of this remarkable work began in 1944 when Antoine Prioré noticed some oranges which had been left in a room next to some electrical equipment. These oranges remained in a fresh state while others not near the electrical equipment became rotten and putrid. This anomaly intrigued young Prioré to explore magnetic and electromagnetic effects on various plants. One of his earlier experiments was the exposure of lentil seeds to a magnetic field of 225 gauss at electromagnetic frequencies of 80, 32, 3 and 10 Hertz. This caused the lentils to grow 12-15 centimeters in length as compared to only a 5 centimeter growth for controls not subjected to the same treatment. The effect proved similar for asparagus, tulips, and other plants. Hens’ eggs were then exposed to the same energies which brought about hatching in 19 days as opposed to the normal 21 days. Later research using cancerous tissue yielded partial or total remissions when exposed to these energies.

Similar reports of tumor regressions were obtained by Kenneth McLean with the use of a 3000 gauss or greater magnetic field. Later tests made by Biraben and Delmon using a field strength of 4500 gauss on T-8 tumors had not the slightest trace of remission. This showed that there was obviously something besides a magnetic field at work.

Tests made with the Prioré machine on cancer tissues ALWAYS caused total remission in all tissues exposed to the peach blossom violet color which the machine emitted. The machines of Antoine Prioré were dismantled shortly after his death in the early 80’s. Rumours say that research on his equipment is continuing in South Africa.

Prioré, the French "Rife"
            Google

Comment

The following article by George Lakhovsky appeared in Radio News Magazine in 1925. In it, Lakhovsky discusses his theory of healing and his experiments with his RADIO-CELLULO OSCILLATOR. (also known as the MWO, or Multi-wave Oscillator).

A NEW METHOD

The remedy in my opinion, is not to kill the microbes in contact with the healthy cells, but to reinforce the oscillations of the cell either directly by reinforcing the radio activity of the blood or in producing on the cells a direct action by means of the proper rays.

During January, 1924, I began to build, according to this theory, and with the purpose of therapeutic applications, an apparatus, which I have called the Radio-Cellulo-Oscillator, with the firm belief that the cells vibrating at extremely short wave-lengths would find their own in the Hertzian waves, which have the properties of producing extremely short harmonics. The cell with very weak vibrations, when placed in the field of multiple radiations, finds its own frequency and starts again to oscillate normally through the phenomenon of resonance.

George Lakhovsky 1925 Article on MWO

Comment

Hulda Clark

Thanks for the contribution shawn .

Dr Hulda Clark found out that human emit high frequency wave detectable with osciloscope. I am sure some people experience it as well. Dr Hulda Clark then found that this high frequency is emitted by every organism. Human will emit frequency bellow 10KHz, while others at more high frequency.

When you see your body emit frequency higher than human frequency, it means that there are parasite in your body. This parasite is the main cause of many sickness, including cancer.

While she use resonance method to find what parasite is exist in your body, I think we can also use frequency analysis.

There is a way to kill this parasite by giving them back stronger frequency. But as Dr Hulda Clark found out later, a simple low power high frequency PWM can effectively kill all of them.

Her document mention how to build the detector and the parasite killing device.

Electricity can now be used to kill bacteria, viruses and parasites in minutes, not days or weeks as antibiotics require. If you have been suffering from a chronic infection or have cancer, or AIDS, learn to build the electronic device that will stop it immediately. It is safe and without side effects and does not interfere with any treatment you are now on.

First, learn about the radio-type broadcasting that all living animals do. Second, find the “station frequencies” that your particular invader(s) broadcast at. Third, learn how to “jam” their frequency until they expire: it takes only minutes! Finally, learn how to make your own diagnostic and treatment devices. The instructions are simple enough for anyone.

No matter how long and confusing is the list of symptoms a person has, from chronic fatigue to infertility to mental problems, I am sure to find only two things wrong: they have in them pollutants and/or parasites. I never find lack of exercise, vitamin deficiencies, hormone levels or anything else to be a primary causative factor. So the solution to good health is obvious:
                Parasites, Simplest Cure = Electronic and herbal treatment
                Pollution, Simplest Cure = Avoidance,

Everything Has A Unique Frequency
                It was a busy year, now 1989. I was determined to find a bandwidth for other living things: I found them for flies, beetles, spiders, fleas, ants. They were between 1,000,000 Hz and 1,500,000 Hz; cockroaches were highest amongst insects I tested.

Then came a dismaying finding. A dead insect had a bandwidth too! Much narrower, and near the top end of the same range it had when living, but distinctly present. So it wasn't altogether a living phenomenon.

Suddenly an idea bolted out of the blue. If a person were to hold on to the frequency generator while it was generating 434,000 Hz, what would happen to the adult fluke, if you were infected with it?

I tested this plan that same week on myself, not with the fluke but with Salmonella bacteria and Giardia and Herpes that I carried chronically. After a 3 minute treatment, I retested myself. I could no longer find them in my organs! There were no emissions at their characteristic frequencies. I repeated and repeated. Were they really dead? Maybe they were just numbed or were suddenly hiding. But symptoms were gone quickly too. My
                Herpes lesion stopped tingling. It was all too simple and unbelievable.

But was it safe? Within three weeks I had reliable data regarding the necessary level of electrical treatment. It only took 5 volts for three minutes at the specific frequency. It is not as if you had to use house current which would kill you, along with the parasite.

Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz).

The first seven minute zapping is followed by an intermission, lasting 20 to 30 minutes. During this time, bacteria and viruses are released from the dying parasites and start to invade you instead.

The second seven minute session is intended to kill these newly released viruses and bacteria. If you omit it, you could catch a cold, sore throat or something else immediately. Again, viruses are released from the dying bacteria. The third session kills the last viruses released.
                This method is very interesting. In this forum there are many people dealing with oscillator. And it said that zapping with insignificant current can cure our disease! I think this is something that anyone having oscilloscope can easily verify.

Source:
                http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioe...Clark/cure.pdf
                Last edited by sucahyo; 06-21-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Mwo

To add shawn post, Dr. Peter Lindemann also has some article about mwo:
                  http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/mwo_back.pdf
                  http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/mwo_final_approach.pdf
                  http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/mwo_roundup.pdf

I carefully read through The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook for the answer. What I found is interesting. Every single MWO schematic printed in the book, except for Lakhovsky's patent diagram is a model of or a variation on one of Tesla's electro therapeutics devices!

The big problem with this style of MWO is that people who are sensitive to subtle energy, like myself, can't stand to be in the same room with one of them while they are operating because they ar so irritating. Something was not right in all of this, and I wanted to figure it out.

There were some other things that also puzzled me. Both Lakhovsky and Tesla had well developed subtle sensitivities. Lakhosky used a pendulum to help him in his design work and Tesla's expanded sensory abilities are mentioned trhoughout his writings and the writings of his biographers. Because of this, I assume that both of their electro-therapeutic device we totally benign to be near, even to very sensitive people, like themselves.

Tesla is very clear in his writing that his unit worked much better when all electrical discharge from the terminals were suppresed. AT one point, he even describes using 2 inches of wax to cover the terminals (antenna). Likewise, Lakhovsky never mentions sparking discharges between the rings of his antenna.

I strongly believe that Lakhovsky real MWO does not create sparking discharge between the rings of the antenna.
                  I have different opinion about the last point from Dr Peter Lindemann. Based from Dr Paulo Correa's research and Gerry Vassilatos story about Tesla, I think that the sharpness of the signal sent to the transistor is also play important role. So even spark may give pleasant sensation if the signal is very very sharp.

Comment

Hey, ELF EMFs access the human body physique just as they would any added actuality consisting of administering abstracts and answerable particles. ELF EMFs may abet circulating currents aural the human body. The backbone of these induced currents depends on the acuteness of the alfresco alluring acreage and the admeasurement of the bend through which the accepted flows. When abundantly large, these currents can could cause neural and able-bodied dispatch (among added biological furnishings ). However, at the EMF acknowledgment levels commonly begin in the environment, the currents induced in the physique by ELF EMFs are abundant weaker than those occurring in the physique naturally.
                    organic acai

Comment

Originally posted by hamrinton View Post
                      When abundantly large, these currents can could cause neural and able-bodied dispatch (among added biological furnishings ).
                      How / when do that happen?

Comment

Microwave Noise Pollution From Wireless Transmission

Take the time to view our videos. You will link to RF Toons from the link below as well.

We are faced with the most serious environmental issue of our lives. The dirty electricity and microwave radiation in our environment is exposing us to deadly fields. Please take this information and help to raise awareness. Pass this on to friends and colleagues. Our bees and bats are diminishing as a result of this pollution. Einstein said that if the bees disappear, humanity has 4 years before becoming extinct.

YouTube - VERIZON DSL NOISE POLLUTION AND NATIONAL GRID'S DIRTY POWER

Dr Robert O. Becker, M.D.
                        twice nominated for Nobel Prize of this research.

"I have no doubt in my mind that at the present time, the greatest
                        polluting element in the earth's environment is the proliferation of
                        electromagnetic fields.

I consider that to be far greater on a global scale, than warming, and
                        the increase in chemical elements in the environment."

Comment

Originally posted by SANDAURA View Post
                          We are faced with the most serious environmental issue of our lives. The dirty electricity and microwave radiation in our environment is exposing us to deadly fields.
                          The problem is, we are not sure what made it pollution.

Conventional concerned researcher think it is the EM wave that cause it, they suggest grounded shield or electric dampener.

Radical concerned researcher think it is not the EM wave that cause it, they think above solution is useless or even contribute more problem. They suggest energy converter or energy counter.

I think electric HF filter is useless. It won't shield you from source radiation via air.

I have TV and Midi Compo near bed, but I still sleep well.

Besides, people love wearing megahertz or gigahertz now . Sure there are case for cancer, but there are crazy user that still jumping around showing things .

You seems to know a lot about dirty electricity Sandaura, can you tell me how long it takes for people wearing cellphone 1 hour a day continuously in their head to get brain tumor? A week? A year? 50 year? I think 10% young student do that here.

If the answer is in a year then dirty electricity is scam, because young student do it longer than that, and I never heard mass brain tumor case on young student.
                          Last edited by sucahyo; 07-28-2010, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Robert C. Beck, D.Sc.

Some of Bob Beck work are "Take Back Your Power" and "Body Electricity".

This research paper is based on laboratory experiments reported by
                            researchers at a leading university proving that pathogens—viruses,
                            bacteria, fungi, moulds ... are neutralized by microcurrents of electricity.
                            Since 1897, at least 20 patents have been filed related to electro-
                            therapy devices.
                            Since 1991, researchers have been reporting the health benefits of:
                            1) Using micro-currents of electricity for in-vivo (non-intrusive) blood
                            electrification, and/or
                            2) Applying a time-variant pulsed kilogauss magnetic field on the lymph
                            system and/or;
                            3) Ingesting ionic/colloidal silver and/or
                            4) Drinking freshly ozonated water.
                            My research shows everything necessary to take back your power and free anyone from slavery to disease. If you choose to build your own device for electrification, there's nothing else to buy besides a few electronic parts which should last indefinitely. After that the only cost is for replacement batteries. Excellent professional instruments are offered by several ethical manufacturers if you're in a hurry or can't build your own.

An obvious problem is this could decimate hospital, pharmaceutical, doctor, and "health care" incomes. "A patient cured is a customer lost." Also it could overload Social Security rolls with healthy citizens over 65. It restores health and "well being ness" to anyone who applies it correctly. Combined with Kilogauss magnetic pulsing of lymph and organs to induce back e.m.f. which
                            scavenges latent and germinating pathogens, and silver colloids to control secondary and opportunistic infections, plus detoxification with ozonated drinking water, this is proving to be one of the best ways to stay healthy in the 21 St century. Full instructions and easy plans for building your own devices are available.

Although not destined to be "politically correct" except in the underground, and generally doubted by skeptics who haven't tried it or are threatened, you can easily use this data to heal yourself and your friends. It may never be
                            approved by the FDA. But hundreds of fully recovered patients who've used electrification are today's living proof that ITWORKS! I personally have nothing to gain from this.
                            (1) Building or acquiring a functioning battery-powered blood electro-purifier that attaches externally to the Radial and Ulnar artery pulse points on one wrist. Suggested use is for a minimum of four to twelve weeks with daily electrification of two hours.
                            (2)A very simple and inexpensive instrument for making any quantity of Ionic Silver Colloids for pennies ensuring help with the immune system.
                            (3) A high—intensity magnetic pulser which destroys any residual germinating or incubating pathogens in lymph and other organs by inducing back e.m.f. in
                            tissue consequently preventing self re-infection.
                            (4)An ozone generator easily made with tropical fish store components to charge drinking water with 03. Ozone comfortably detoxifies by oxidation any
                            wastes which the body must eliminate to regain health.
                            It is interesting that radiant oscillator can perform all that. RO can produce micro current very high voltage, pulsating magnetic field, make colloid silver, and create ozone in corona mode. It can be a single circuit with potentio to control the power.

However, I remind everyone that the use of strong electricity may be accompanied with sympton often found on strong drug, which is nausea, headache, sleep problem, etc. Unfortunately, the solution I know is found on radical version orgonomic, which I think really not approriate to mention here. The usual solution is to take rest three days off, some morning / afternoon sun bathing, shower, sauna, or other kind of relaxation method.

Also, I think you need to at least clean the room once a while with ozonizer to kill fungus or bacteria which some said can cause cancer.
                            Last edited by sucahyo; 07-30-2010, 02:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
                              Royal Rife is an inventor of optical microscope with resolution that can match electron microscope. Only some of them left and it never produced again unfortunately.

This microscope allow Royal Rife to see what electron microscope can not. A life bactery or virus. Electron microscope would only able to see a dead one. Preventing a research to find a methode to kill them.

This microscope allow Royal Rife to explore what actually cause a disease. He can even see a life virus. During this research Rife found that cancer is caused by activated virus.

He found a way to kill it using frequency. Before 1940 he use frequency up to 1.6Mhz. But after that he was forced to use audio frequency to comply with FCC regulation. At 1936 it said to be 100% work on cancer, also on other illness caused by virus, bactery or fungus. The audio frequency version said to be less efficient and completely ineffective for cancer.

The methode seems to use sine wave and its harmonic, MHz carrier wave and gating at audio frequency. At 1950 there is also square wave version using 1/10 of 1940 audio frequency version.

The frequency is the outputed at 50watt to Rife Ray, a hydrogen filled xray tube, or at later version by John Crane And John Marshal 0.2 watt pad.

Sinewave version:
                              These are the frequency measured by Rife at his ray output. Labelled as misread because Rife may measure the harmonic, not the original.

These are the frequency measured by Philip Holland

These are the methode used in Beam Ray version:

These are the audio frequency version:

For John Bedini version, follow this link:
                              My Work on Rife

Square wave version:

Personally, I think the square wave version is more interesting because it is easier to do with radiant oscillator. Who know that by tuning our radiant oscillator to rife frequency, we end up cleaning ourself from those pathogen bactery just by standing near it.

Source:
                              A History of Rife's Instruments and Frequencies Large
                              Garry Vassilatos - Lost Science

Will be updated again later.
                              These are very workable. Has anyone used resonance to relieve pain?

Comment

Working...
                              X