Forum degeneration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum degeneration

Anyone else notice a distinct degeneration of several threads?

Please take care to act with respect and humility.

Havent you heard?? The world cup is on

Comment

degeneration

This too shall pass; please people, a fire without fuel will not burn long.. I am experiencing this in my personal life lately too, maybe it's the resonance right now...

Forgiveness and tolerance are there for the choosing.
      Last edited by Inquorate; 06-16-2010, 01:37 AM.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I've noticed that every topic, more or less intelligent, gets flushed from the first page rather quickly...

ABC

@Armagdn03: please check PM

Comment

Intelligent topics require an effort and study. When the posters start to philosophying the topic loses its power.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post

I agree
            "Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

Wiser words were never spoken!

Comment

Who said that? But i dont like that. You only open the Doors to let the whole Crap in, until its crowed and the good Things are lost.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post

Couldn't have said it better.

Mike

Comment

the whole crap in?

yeah yeah... if the old school dont want to accept newbies that want to learn maybe you should all create the "freeenergyoldschool.com" and save the good things before is to late...

or maybe aaron should make this a private forum, not public!

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                    Who said that? But i dont like that. You only open the Doors to let the whole Crap in, until its crowed and the good Things are lost.

Comment

I've noticed on the FE and OU forums, that wringers were intentionally added to cause chaos in the threads,especially if they were getting close to an actual unit for producing energy.Those in power do not want FE or OU to get into the mainstream of society. That being said, it is not the only thing we have to overcome. Some experimenters and builders are notoriously jealous of their builds. Anyone who questions their ability or ingenuity gets bashed hard. We must not fight amoungst ourselves. We have enough obstacles to overcome without causing hard feeling amoung our conrads. Several people have already left this forum because of the distractions and bickering. We do not need more to leave, instead we need to encourage more participation in our projects and builds. A house divided can not stand. JMHO. Good Luck. Stealth
                      Last edited by Stealth; 06-16-2010, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                        I've noticed on the FE and OU forums, that wringers were intentionally added to cause chaos in the threads,especially if they were getting close to an actual unit for producing energy.Those in power do not want FE or OU to get into the mainstream of society. That being said, it is not the only thing we have to overcome. Some experimenters and builders are notoriously jealous of their builds. Anyone who questions their ability or ingenuity gets bashed hard. We must not fight amoungst ourselves. We have enough obstacles to overcome without causing hard feeling amoung ou conrads. Several people have already left this forum because of the distractions and bickering. We do not need more to leave, instead we need to encourage more participation in our projects and builds. A house divided can not stand. JMHO. Good Luck. Stealth

Comment

Hi folks, here is my 2 marbles. This quote rings true to me
                          This too shall pass; please people, a fire without fuel will not burn long.. I am experiencing this in my personal life lately too, maybe it's the resonance right now...

And as far as people leaving the forum, i would ask why. It's not like we have to actually be in the physical presence of anyone on this forum, so that is where I think tolerance here should be a piece o cake. Also, we should be a little grateful, since this forum compared to the other one has far less overtly planted people to derail threads, though maybe that has become too obvious and are now planting more clever operatives, who knows. I'm staying, besides if all the good folks leave, what will be left and then where do you think they will go next, it will just happen the same way somewhere else. I'm taking a stand and I could care less about what others think of me, this reputation idea is a disease that needs healing. Folks, make any damn thread you please and say any damn thing you want. We either want true freedom or we don't. I myself am grown up enough to know when I'm hearing bull crap, heck last time i watched TV, which was a while ago now, that's all i saw was bull crap and were somehow offended that it's seeping into this forum. This too shall pass, and i forgive all who have forgotten what and who they really are, including myself. Now let's make some energy fer nuttin, hehe.

Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                            Also, we should be a little grateful, since this forum compared to the other one has far less overtly planted people to derail threads, though maybe that has become too obvious and are now planting more clever operatives, who knows.
                            Those 'subtle operatives'. That's presumably harder to detect? I would imagine that anyone who actively advises against the development of proven OU technology would possibly be showing their cards here? Not many such. Perhaps they would need to do it under the pretense of 'higher knowledge' or somesuch. Scarey. To think that any such technology could be defeated from within a forum. It woud be a sad consequence. But I think our Admin would be hyper alert to such interventions.

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                            I myself am grown up enough to know when I'm hearing bull crap, .. Now let's make some energy fer nuttin, hehe.

Tyson
                            LOL SkyWatcher. I've never been that adult. But I'm giving it my best shot. And I'll definitely get on with getting something 'fer nuttin'. Nice to see someone so upbeat. We're definitely going through difficult times. Thanks for the example Tyson. Never hurts to stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                              I've noticed on the FE and OU forums, that wringers were intentionally added to cause chaos in the threads,especially if they were getting close to an actual unit for producing energy.Those in power do not want FE or OU to get into the mainstream of society. That being said, it is not the only thing we have to overcome. Some experimenters and builders are notoriously jealous of their builds. Anyone who questions their ability or ingenuity gets bashed hard. We must not fight amoungst ourselves. We have enough obstacles to overcome without causing hard feeling amoung our conrads. Several people have already left this forum because of the distractions and bickering. We do not need more to leave, instead we need to encourage more participation in our projects and builds. A house divided can not stand. JMHO. Good Luck. Stealth
                              While I understand the sentiment here, it's not always as clear cut as people would like to think it is.

I myself am often accused of being a naysayer, a non-believer, close-minded person of old school mentality with no vision, etc, etc, but this is simply not the case.

There are many occasions whereby people post complete and utter nonsense and feel offended when someone then highlights their shortcomings. This is nothing to do with being a naysayer, but more often to do with science and reality. It cannot be called negative to point out or challenge the bull****, in fact I would see this as a positive for the forum.

I personally ask a lot of questions, usually in an attempt to gain some clarity on what is being proposed or put forward, however one negative comment against the post in question and I'm often the witch on the end of a witch hunt.

All this is just to say that you cannot expect every ill-considered crazy notion or totally nonsense post to be taken seriously. Nor can you consider anyone who speaks up against such as being a government plant out to cause chaos.

A half-decent education and a little common sense goes a long way. It's the people without the education or background to see through any particular bull**** posted that I feel sorry for.

Comment

Working...
                              X