Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnetic Current 101

Hello everybody.

I plan on making video detailing each of ed leedsklanin experiments that are mentioned in his book. Need help finding the following:

- a U-shaped magnet that can left 10 - 20 lbs

-alnico magnet or maybe neo-manget 3 inch long, 2.5 inch wide, 1 inch thick with a hole in the middle

-permanent magnet bar four inch long

- soft steel weilding rod 1/8 inch thick , 3 ft long

- hard steel fishing line.

If you can please post references or links to companies that sell these items. After obtaining these items, I will make a detail explanation of each exercise.

There is a lot of discussion of Ed's coral castle, so why we don't have videos of his exercises? Any feedback is highly asked and appreciated.

Thanks

UuSedman
    Thanks

Have you looked into this ? :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...edskalnin.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ves-found.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nin-style.html

I guess you already tried ebay to get the components you are looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
      Have you looked into this ? :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...edskalnin.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ves-found.html

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nin-style.html

I guess you already tried ebay to get the components you are looking for?
      Yes I have. However, I believe we need to follow the original research that started it all. Take a look at this :

Ed Leedskalnin - Magnetic Current (Illustrated)

I will check ebay.

Thanks

Comment

magnets

cPath_90 | products_id_767 | Large 4 Inch AlNiCo Horseshoe Magnet - Applied Magnets & WindMax Wind Turbines
        Here is an alnico horseshoe, they will also make custom bars.

Comment

wire

Cabela's -- Opti-Tackle Copper Trolling Line
          Copper? fishing line maybe?

Comment

I just finished reading that book today

It is amazing that Leedskalnin theorized that the universe was made of magnetic particles smaller than photons in his magnetic model over 60 years ago. LOL that is longer that some people here have been alive. It is no wonder that it is being purported as new theory - I honestly did not know that he had already published this. He too was a proponent against electrons, claiming that they did not exist. I was stunned to find in his concluding comments that he believed the moon is held in orbit by magnetic repulsion and that magnetized rockets sent to the moon would assist the liftoff and propulsion because of the tip being attracted to the moons North Pole.

I carefully followed his deductive reasoning on every experiment outlined and must applaud he every move. Given the tools he was working with at the time, his methods and premise on which he had founded his process, nearly everything he did fit together nicely by his explanations. I find that over 90% of the experiments are true to Maxwell's predictions.

Ed's work on the tempered metals and the noteworthy comments he made regarding the density and hardness give tribute to the deep thought he gave to the inner working of Electromagnetics. It was refreshing to see that he included the Earth's magnetic field in his experiments and that he comprehended the exterior field associated with the solenoid in his 'pot' electromagnet enclosure.

I am intrigued with his explanation of a dual direction magnetic vector interwoven around a current carrying wire - especially because it harmonizes somewhat with Howard Johnson's hall sensor mapping of certain magnets which showed the duality of poles (something I have confirmed in several samples I have here at my location).

A place where Leedskalnins concept departs from observed science has to do with how he envisaged magnetic flux as moving particles. I wish his experiments would have given some support of that. Unfortunately, all of the experiments are satisfied by a magnetic field with no moving particles.

One area that gets a bit muddy for him is when he tries to explain AC magneticity (yep no r in his word) and he says that the little magnetic particles can enter easily through the air but cannot exit easily. Also he says they move really fast, but we have to allow time (which we now know is inductive reactance).

I would like to see how the duality flow could be addressed by modern approaches.

Ed said that the fishing line was steel - today most of that stuff is nonmagnetic. Honestly, I would probably try piano wire or nonwound guitar string in a pinch. Whatever the case, he was drawing some parallels between the fishing line and the welding rod and each has it's own application in the experiments - but he made the experiments so anyone could do them and at that time the fishing line was probably readily available and easily magnetized. He did use the term "break" rather than cut which tells me that the fishing line was harder and more brittle.

Alnico:
            Alnico Magnets – Dura Magnetics, Inc.

I am looking forward to seeing videos of the arc bubbles and the swirls he describes as being on their surface.

Cheers!

"Amy Pond, there is something you need to understand, and someday your life may depend on it: I am definitely a madman with a box." ~The Doctor

Comment

Hi all.
              I have already done all of Ed's tests, and my partner and I are in the process of the documentation to go with the work.
              We have about 150 pages of diagrams and explanations.
              We have tried to explain the questions such as Harvey asked and many other things.
              Here is a pic of the equipment I used.
              Ed's equipment.jpg
              I also used a larger battery.

@Harvey, now you know why your generator will run in the vacume tube.

Ed's theory is an Aether theory more or less.
              It can also go into philosophy. (you need to think about it for a long long time)

Scotty.

Comment

Good work Scotty!
                Ed was just teaching us the same thing many others taught
                it was once known as nothing more than
                THE WAY

Comment

Thank you very much for the links, I will start getting ready the necessary equipment.

@loadstone

Awesome, will you be posting that research info?

thanks

Comment

Yeah I agree but....

Ed was an original source that turned me on to particles. But I think he got confused about the magneticty thing or anything magnet related. It would have been better if he just named it something new. Magnetics is a word that we have coined for the polarity interaction not for the force aspect. But I tell you this is a source I used to fully understand polarities and what they used to motivate and apply force. There is a big unknown there as to what a line of force is and I bet it is particle based just that we can not see that particles physical form just the effect that it imparts. It is a big base for my own theory that expands on his original theory. With some Tesla thrown in there as well.
                    I will try to reference him from now on because his small book was very enlightening to me and is a sort of base of my own theories on this subject.

Comment

Working...
                    X