Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATHS Update

Operation Success:

We have had several encouraging reports from participants in the Operation Success Program.

If you are not a participant, but are interested, please go to this link-

http://www.energeticforum.com/paths/....html#post2380

Rumors & digital disinformation:

It has be brought to our attention that some individuals believe that we do not honor our Guarantee. Nothing could be further from the Truth.

Our motivation in making PATHS available to the public is pure and simple-we only look to bring joy and love into the world.

If you are not benefiting from viewing your Theater Presentation, write us at info@paths-vx.com. Every person that has requested a refund has received one, even when they did not meet the terms of the guarantee. Guarantee

The PATHS Theater Presentation Does contain instructions/suggestions, these are the basis of the PATHS Energetic Consciousness/Spiritual technology. (aka RDT)

Energetic Science Ministries and Energetic Forum:

PATHS, S.A. continues to be thankful for the wonderful series of events that led ESM into existence, and for the Energetic Forum as an efficient mechanism for communication.

Their dedication to exploring Consciousness and Spiritual technologies is encouraging.

Website renovation:

We have been working for several months on ideas for different updates, upgrades, rewording, and "look" of the PATHS websites.

One of the things we have been excitedly waiting for was input from the ESM-PATHS Affiliate meeting. We received that today.

Later today you may begin to see changes in the websites. It is expected that it will take several weeks for all the changes to be implemented.

You will also see changes in some of the posts here on the forum that will reflect the updated website wording.

Happiness & Health,

PATHS, S.A. Staff

PATHS

I appreciate that. I'll stop grousing now.

Comment

I Can't Wait!

I AM SO EXITED FOR THE NEW PATHS WEB SITE!!

-Jessica
      Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

Comment

Working...
      X